Her pimp is paying her for a week's worth of hoing

She didn't get the tank she wanted

>come home after a hard day at work
>boss yelled at you for being late, coworkers treating you like trash as usual
>forgot your lunch and had to eat some leftover muffins in the break room
>got bitched at by the secretary for eating the muffins
>just want to go home and lay in bed, a completely shit day
>walk into your bedroom, kick off your shoes and pants
>about to turn on the light when you glance at your bed and see this creature fast asleep in a bear suit

What do you do, Sup Forums?

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

Give her a kissu

What would happen if I took her hat?

Just what kind of fucking tank is that? I can't imagine that ever being useful in battle

cut her body into small peaces and eat them

B-but why?

This would happen. She'd get flustered

take my anger out on someone else

Crawl into bed, spoon her back and enjoy a good night sleep.

If would be extremely painful

He's a big guy

Does anyone like tan girls?

She just get sexually assaulted, and lost her virginity by people she thought would be her friends, and even then they rejected her from the tank appreciation club she wanted to be in.
Don't read any of that doujinshi, it's soul crushing.

shit was fucked, but i liked the realistic aspect

Ah fuck that then. I'm not touching that with a 10 mile pole. She deserves to be happy.

The closest she gets to being happy is the night before they engage in a literal battle to the death, she and Miho have sex, only for in the morning Miho to say it meant nothing to her

Yeah, don't read it unless you enjoy suffering.
Read Im Westen nichts Neues instead, it'll be a joyful ride.

Is Arisa evil?

I actually have a physical copy of that doujin. It was an honest mistake from secret s/a/nta, though.

That video was rather funny.

The realism of schools killing one another because reasons?

>17mm
They had it coming, can't really blame her. At least it was a relatively nice and clean death compared to Miho's crew.

Cool.
All three volumes?

>Nice and clean death
Wait what? Is that Arisa picture from a doujin?

Read the edited version some user posted, where the guys are just nice bros who give her the tank simply for being Yukari and babbling about tanks.

Do you happen to have a link to said doujin?

>It was an honest mistake
>honest mistake

Keep telling yourself that

No. But I'm pretty sure he was talking about THAT one.

well its a little more satisfying than a white flag popping up

Just the first one.

I don't know why someone would lie about that, user.

Unfortunately not.

g.e-hentai.org/g/859643/24013e4fbf/

First part.
But trust me, you're gonna regret reading it.
On all three times I read it, I regretted it.

Well shit I read all of them. I kind of regret it but it is fun to see a realistic twist to the GuP things.

Worst part has to be Prez burning to death or Hana getting her head blown off

The worst part is that it's all based on reality.

I SIGNED UP FOR CUTE GIRLS AND TANKS, NOT WAR CRIMES THE MANGA

I mean there's a sort of disconnect you get if you watch cute anime girls murder each other as opposed to grown men. I didn't blink an eye when I saw people getting blown to shit in Iraq during my tour (after a while at least) but some guro shit still gets to me.

Recon/command vehicle, user. If you REALLY think there's no place for those in warfare, well...

I like sweaty brown tomboys.

>fun

There's nothing fun about it, maybe if it was a bunch of no names already thrust into the setting, but seeing innocent and cute GuPs thrust into this tryhard edgy setting is fucking horrendous and degenerate. You aren't a fan of the franchise if you take any honest pleasure in reading any of this doujin.

Also use the other thread faggots, stop feeding the Shimadafag.

>You aren't a fan of the franchise if you take any honest pleasure in reading any of this doujin

that's not true

Well then you're a pretty fucking shitty fan.

I know you want us to use your thread for (You)'s but I'll stay here. This thread was first and there isn't any good discussion in the other one.

Well isn't it just an iron coffin then without offensive capabilities?

I do too user. Tan tomboys are a miracle

but i'm a big fan

The other thread has better discussion. This is shitposts and THAT shit.

This thread is shit and you have to stop making these shit meme OPs before mods start deleting them on sight.

If you are that disconnected from the girls you enjoy watching them die you aren't a fan, even if you say so. Fuck yourself with a rake you piece of shit.

If you dont like this thread then dont post here. I dont see whats so hard to process through your 10 year old brain. Just because you created the other thread doesn't mean you have to shitpost in other threads

Arisa isn't evil but she is dirty

why are you getting so upset?

I didn't create the other thread. You trying to hijack these threads with your shitty forced meme is terrible though.

>user loves his garupan and the girls in it
>Doesn't want them to die
>Other people claiming to be fans enjoy watching them die

???

>replying to no true scotsman

lets be honest, Momo had it coming

Is it really no true Scotsman though?

Saying you're a fan of characters but then idolizing something that puts them all to death in horrible ways seems like an oxymoron.

>triggered by a literal fanfic
Let's not be autistic.

this is unbelievably horrible. who could possibly hate garupan so much to put in all that effort to make something so awful?

To be fair on that guy it's a shit fanfic all round.
Bad art, bad ripoff of other WW2 stories and just edgy for the sake of it.

It's only posted to upset people who like the characters there's no redeeming value otherwise.

You think that's unrealistic given the circumstances? Oh boy...

I see someone has no ability to compartmentalize whatsoever

I think a lot of people love this series above any other, so anything to hurt the characters they love so much hurts them as if it were their own friends or family being hurt. Even if it is just a shitty fanfic from a failed mangaka.

A man who wanted to create a parallel to what inspired GuP? It's tanks.

They're called iron coffins for a fucking reason.

That being said, I really want to see a series where Mika and crew go into the world of Moomin.

Was there any indication that Shiho and Chiyo knew each other when they were younger?

Who did this

all that autism and they couldn't even bother to fix the typo

I just want to see the shitstorm to how people react in Season 2 when Mika is either confirmed or not to be Alice's sister.

It gets stronger, the autism.

I didn't get this one . Why would she be yandereish

It would be even better if they don't do anything that confirms nor denies the theory

I want to meet the men who were lucky enough to marry and impregnate both these women.

Anyways, I didn't read any of the manga stuff but were Chiyo and Shiho friends?

Would you date this psychopath?

the "shimada" mika meme is utterly retarded but this is pretty funny

Does that parody something?

Reminder that Shiho is a kind mother

I certainly hope we get moving proof of this. She only seemed to come around as the series/film went on, although one could argue her actions in the film were just for the Nishizumi name.

She does definitely seem to care, though I think her kicking Miho out of the house was kind of an overreaction.

In either case, I think their dad would've prevented it from happening

Say hello to the best tank crew in the series. Why are the Fins so great? In fact, why does Japan have an obsession with the Finnish and the Germans?

kantele player isn't a tank crew position.

Well, she does give commands and tells them what to do. Apparently she also has a sixth sense for sensing things.

That being said, I think Ako (the driver I think that's her name) might be the MVP there. She drives like a fucking madwoman

Better question is will we ever see the French or the Czech in Season 2?

>Finnish embassy contains major weebs
>Axis friendship is forever I imagine they find kraut/finn 'tism relatable, too
>Good ol' Moomin is a Finnish anime classic

>Finnish embassy contains major weebs
This is hilarious to me for some reason. In any case, I hope to see a Finnish tank museum seeing as I have to work there in Helsinki this summer for an internship. Maybe I'll see Mika

Would you sit on Miho?

Can someone clarify this for me? Are all of the girls in the series Japanese? Like even Kay, Darjeeling, and Katyusha? They all have blonde, brown, and whatever hair colors. Not to mention, they match the cultural identities of the schools they attend.

In addition to reclining and sleeping on!