>he
>finger himself

She's a girl (male).

>literally an adult male consciousness
>10 year old girl body
>not grinding your clit 24/7
what is he DOING?

you don't finger your asshole?

maximizing his utility subjected to budget constraint?

Would you volunteer to be reborn in WW1 Europe as a magical litle girl and retain your consciousness?

Anything to become the loli.

I think the real question is whether or not he actually cares enough. Maybe he's done it at least once just to see what it felt like, but i doubt he really cared afterwards

most likely, use your imagination

Originality with Aoi Yabusaki

gosick was shit and mc was a faggot

>I think i fit in now

>born a female
>sex chromosomes are XX
>he
It's bait right?

Only if I have magical plot armor as well.

you clearly missed the point there.
they recycled things from bones, not a good move.

year old girl body
>>not grinding your clit 24/7
>what is he DOING?
There's no faceless fat man cock milk, so of course he's just mukkin' about. It's boring for him otherwise.

HE identifies himself as a japanese salaryman, so respect his pronouns!

He's gone full Supreme Gentleman.
There's no time for fun when you're hellbent on fedora your way into beating Kam-sama at His game

I think he's too busy focusing on his career plans to really care about it. If anything he sees his new body as a inconvenience. He hasn't even shown any interest in the few women around him so my assumption is that the guy was always too absorbed in work and efficiency to care about sex.

Even on his time off he reads newspapers to keep up to date on the world around him to better plan.

have you checked your privilege?

Is this show pretty much just an advertisement for corporate Japan? It seems as though it's trying to say that being a corporate slave working 60+ hours a day is the best way to live.

What's the point from the audience's perspective of making him a loli at all then? There's nothing loli-ish or having sex appeal about him at all. Seems like they could make the same story with him reincarnated as anything else.

Because it's an adaptation of a LN and LN writers (since they're not authors) try to play every cliche in an attempt to sell. Having a loli MC is apparently able to sell easier than having a 30+ year old salaryman MC.

Because if he can look like anything, then why not make him a goddamn loli?

holy shit why is this anime so fucking UGLY
the original art was so nice looking too

Because it doesn't add anything to the story, and he's very unappealing as a loli because everything about him is unchanged from his old salaryman self. I just found that disappointing, as a lolicon.

What would him looking like himself add to the story?

The story would make more sense without that silly gimmick.

What are you talking about? His life is shit.

What are you talking about? Even girls as young as 5 and 6 will rub themselves against objects or otherwise masturbate. It's hardly uncommon.

He is 40 YO Japanese salaryman. His libido is close to 0.

consciousness has nothing to do with body chemistry.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Damn, that was a good episode. Kami blowing the fuck out of nonbelievers as usual.

I know I would.

Isn't she ten? Her body should have developed enough at that age for her to start experiencing sexual pleasure. It is not rare for kids that age, or even younger, to start experimenting with their bodies.
Heck, she will probably start menstruating very soon.

It is 1920th, not 2000th. Acceleration is not a thing yet.

She better age up and start fucking soon

She is within the range. I am not saying you can impregnate her but considering she is a high rank in the military she should be healthy and well fed, there is no reason for her body not to start developing around that age.
I couldn't find much info about how puberty in girls changed through history but it can't be that much in a post-industrial europe as technologically advanced as this one.

literally what god intended

>this thread

I just assume that the soul is gender less, so IT just moved into a female body, therefore has a female psych including attractions to men

>including attractions to men

Tanya is attracted to a normal desk job, a good 401k plan, stock options and full insurance coverage. Nothing else is anywhere near attractive.

Kids are always full of dreams but in the end we all give up.
She will lower her expectations eventually.

they are basically saying you have to be a figurative NAZI to want to be a salaryman, user.

not if he was a tadpole. or a liver fluke. or a blue whale, or a rock. or rock 'n roll. or a plate of tendies, or a meme, or a middle class suburban spacious 2 story home with attached garage and granny-flat, or a can of gas, or the Strelok. or Samuel Colt (peace be upon him), or a GTX 1080, or an LS engine, or a swede, or a program fighting the MCP on the grid, or a Japanese salaryman working in human resources.

Wow a thread speculating whether 10 year old girls masturbate

We already know the answer to that.

No, he does stroke his cock every other day though.

No, I am a driveless weak-willed whimp, I'd probably end up in a brothel and then dead from STDs by 15.

>and he's very unappealing as a loli because everything about him is unchanged from his old salaryman self
That's what makes him appealing as a loli though

That's what really probably would happen with a kid as cute and pretty as Tanya.

She'd have seen more dicks than all the ladyboys in Thailand by age 14 if she wasn't an isekai'd autist.

She does love sausage.

I literally got fired just now you fucking faggot.

No, you got promoted.

Looks like you just won at life.

Congrats

Can't wait for the lolidom doujins to come out.

Don't count on it. In fact, this seems like the kind of series that might attract Fatalpulse's attention. Expect some serious rape and mindbreak.

>Tanya with Fatalpulse thighs
>her cowtit squad member too
My dick.

>Expect some serious rape and mindbreak.
Aw yeah.

He already did the old man in loli body mindbreak after all.

>browsing Sup Forums at work
thanks for your job

He's a Japanese salery man, he's never had libido.

No, someone *else* got promoted.

CORNER OFFICE, BRO

Sigh. Wasn't going to fap tonight. Now I have to. Thanks asshole.
Any Asanagi or ShindoL or 774 from C91 on sadpanda yet? I checked last week with English tags. I feel like translations are taking forever.

>got fired
>still on Sup Forums
Go get a job, you lazy faggot.

Data suggests that our artificial chemicals in plastics is causing accelerated maturity and the the artificial chemical buzz only happened after ww2

Will there be panty shots in this? this is important

Shindol's isn't even scanned in japanese.

>they took this scene out
WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHO THE FUCK DIRECTED THIS PIECE OF SHIT? I'M FUCKING 30 SECONDS INTO THIS PREMATURE TRAINWRECK AND ALREADY IM BEYOND TRIGGERED. DOES SHE EVEN WEAR HER FUCKING HAT IN THE ANIME? LIKE ONCE. IN THE TRENCHES. THEY TOOK OUT HER FUCKING OVERSIZED HAT AND POOFY PANTS. ITS NOT JUST THE CHARACTER DESIGNER THAT'S HUFFING FERMENTED CAT TURD AND PISS SMOOTHIES.

she wears pants kiddo

At what rate? Yes, a lot of shit like pollution, hormones in food and exposure to artificial lights can accelerate the process drastically, as in 5yo starting puberty levels of drastically, but as a general trend, how big is the difference? one year? two? Thats within the range.
Under normal circumstances she should start to develop secondary sexual characteristics starting at ten, more or less.

>she

>Because it doesn't add anything to the story
>Pompous jackass gets transformed in to a small blond girl that never gets taken seriously
The whole point was to strip him of his old sense of self.

I would say the plan was to fully take away all his "privlidge" but Being X decided to still give him a fuckton of magic so I don't know if he just took pity or what.

Still, the fact that he's now a small girl and gets treated as a small girl certainly does add at least a bit to the story.

No, in the story he's changed to be put in a situation that sucks to be in. Women back then certainly had it worse than men. Its part of Being X's plan to make him a faithful human.

femdom doujin when?

Hormones can affect a person somewhat when developing.

However, the point here is a distinction between the physical body and the mental sense of self.

Salaryman was already middle-aged and rife with disorders (from what I've heard of people talking about the LN) before being turned into a loli.

His sense of self was not taken away. In fact, it was emboldened by his hatred for Being X and desire to overtake him.
Salaryman refuses to lose himself to some god's game, if only due to his autism.

Through and through, no matter how much you want to sex that loli, it is a straight man on the inside.

Real question? Am I supposed to take this anime seriously or not?

They should have made him a shota. But maybe being the weaker gender is part of his punishment.

I don't remember exactly, but I know it's significant enough that a lot of people at the top are trying to figure out what's going on.

only if you want to

>implying fingering yourself as a loli isnt maximum utility for marginal rate of substitution

Chicago fags need to go

>so I don't know if he just took pity or what.
Did you miss the whole deus lo vult meme
He threw her a bone so she would start worshipping him.

please respond? Seriously, no one else was bothered by this?

That was after the 10 years.
From the get go with the reincarnation, Being X put Salaryman into a pretty disadvantaged situation (female, orphan, good enough genes to be prized as a sex object as she grew up), yet still gave him a ridiculously high magic ability.

Maybe magic ability isn't related to genetics but your ability to concentrate?

>a lot of people at the top are trying to figure out what's going on.
Thats certainly reassuring but for the purposes of this thread the difference is almost meaningless.

So she will survive and bow down to him.
To whole point of turning him into a loli was to force salaryman to see him as god, not to kill him.
Like, yes her life could have been horrible but thanks to the gift god gave her she didn't got raped by a bunch of whatever the period appropriate equivalent of muslims was at the time so she should be thankful.

Being X can't make MC's life complete shit. Slapping him wish a stick is just going to make him even more made. So Being X has to do some nice things as well, and gave him magic, which at first seems like a blessing but is actually more of a curse.

>Thats certainly reassuring
I mean some scientists are saying it's a repeat of stuff like lead and thalidomide where the chemical companies knew it was harmful but paid out politicians to keep them quite.

Even then my point was looking at modern rates of development isn't a good idea.

fatalpulse doesn't count
all his lolis look the same

No user, most people do not have autism at that point to nit pick at everything.

And my point is that, unless there is a huge difference, it is still within the range.
Heck, most cultures around the world have their coming of age rituals around that age group so unless the chemical companies have been poising us for thousands of years I'd say the humans's natural puberty starts around the same time it does for our modern kids.