twitter.com/jess_mc
twitter.com/JBoogieG
twitter.com/owillis
twitter.com/katiebparis
shareblue.com/author/katie/
twitter.com/DavidCornDC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO THE HOKEY POKEY OR WE'LL SHOOT

>Keep your hands where we can see them is considered by Sup Forums to be a difficult instruction
>Sup Forums is literally the BLM of white people

What the fuck happend?

>SWAT team called to hotel for possible gunman situation
>Man in photo is the suspect
>Told to keep his hands up and move towards the officer
>Buts his hand behind him, pictured above
>Cop shoots him
>Sup Forums chimps out cause he's white, yet celebrate when a black guy gets shot while running away slowly

>STOP STOP GET ON THE GROUND BOTH OF YOU LAY DOWN ON THE GROUND LAY DOWN ON THE GROUND
>Apparently we have a failure for you to comprehend simple instruction I'm gonna go over some of them again
>If you make a mistake another mistake there's a very severe possibility you're both going to get shot do you understand that
>SHUT UP I'm not here to be tactical or diplomatic with you You listen You obey
>For one thing did I tell you to move, young man Did I tell you-
>Put both your hands put both your hands on the top of your head and interlace your fingers
>Take your feet and cross your left foot over your right foot. Who else is in the room?
>Are you both drunk?
>So you're not going to have any problems understanding anything I tell you right
>You're not going to do anything but come towards us YOUNG MAN you are not to move you are to put your eyes down and look down at the carpet you are to keep your fingers interlaced behind your head you are to keep your feet crossed if you move we are going to consider that a threat and we are going to deal with it and you may not survive it
>YOUNG LADY shut up and listen You are to keep your feet crossed take both of your hands put them flat in front of you you are to push yourself up to a kneeling position KNEELING POSITION now put both your hands in the air crawl towards us STOP
>OKAY YOUNG MAN LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTIONS AND DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE
>You are to keep your legs crossed do you understand me You are to put both of your hands palms down straight out in front of you push yourself up to a kneeling position I SAID KEEP YOUR LEGS CROSSED
>PUT YOUR HANDS HANDS UP IN THE AIR YOU DO THAT AGAIN WE'RE SHOOTING YOU LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTIONS DONT TALK LISTEN HANDS STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR DO NOT PUT HANDS DOWN FOR ANY REASON YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA FALL YOU BETTER FALL ON YOUR FACE YOUR HANDS GO BACK INTO THE SMALL OF YOUR BACK OR DOCK WE ARE GOING TO SHOOT YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME CRAWL TOWARDS ME CRAWL TOWARDS ME

Buts not remotely what the screeching autistic cop said.

He was playing 4D Simon Says and there’s no way a kid under duress (ie 5 rifles pointed at his face) could comply with that.

>AY MAN IF U DONT HATE EVERY COP EVER AND CONDEMN THEM FOR NO REASON YOUS A BOOTLICKIN STATIST

Libertarians were a mistake

Skip to around 15 minutes bro:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

>there’s no way a kid under duress (ie 5 rifles pointed at his face) could comply with that.

Okay, but the woman can? What's your explanation for that? Are women superior or something?

I was curious about your lack of empathy but then I saw your flag.

I wouldn’t have been able to follow that “cops” instructions sober, without guns pointed at me. Now throw in the fact that the kid had a few beers in his hotel room, and had 5 .223 rifles pointed at his chest and skull....

>Expect the police to deal with life or death situations involving deadly force
>Don't expect deadly force to be misused on occasion

It's funny, ain't it just? The police and state are meant to look after us by ANY MEANS NECESSARY, and we even gave up our right to defend ourselves, but now we're all getting antsy wantsy poopy woopy because mean old Mr. State sometimes uses violence, even though we specifically fucking assigned these men the role of using violence in society.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE

How can you live in a country like this? Someone tell me this is an isolated incident.

She didn’t have the 5 rifles pointed at her face. And wasn’t on the carpet crying, knowing she was about the be executed regardless of her actions.

I am empathetic for the guy who was killed, because he died for such a stupid mistake.

All I'm saying is, the cop didn't just kill him for fun like Sup Forums is claiming. He really did put his hand behind his back, it really did look like he was reaching for something.

If the cop really killed him for not following instructions completely, they would have killed him when he put his hands on the ground.

wtf, this guy wasn't armed, all he did was point his finger at the cop
fuck the police!

THE HONKEY POKEY

Didn't do it for fun he says...

That was the worst way to not get shoot ever.

What was his line of thought.

>If he can scare me with a gun I can pretend to have a gun and he will think we are buddies.

he was a good boy trying to get his life back on track and be a good father to his kids and was learning the hokey pokey

I'm legitimately thinking about leaving. I have an EU passport... maybe I should work in hostels and be a freeter degenerate .__.

Better than living in this disgusting shithole.

I acted out the instructions myself and it was so fucking easy. Are you physically disabled?

The woman before him did it too.
Love how Sup Forums pretends that part of the video didn't happen cause it doesn't fit their narrative.

That poor kid knew he was going to be executed, regardless of his actions. He could hear the autistic hate in that cop voice.

It’s why he was on the carpet crying. Kinda like western soldiers when they’re captured in the Middle East by ISIS. You know what’s coming regardless. So you just sit there and cry.

That’s what the US police force (in cities, not small towns mind you) has done to American citizens.

wew his commands were a bit confusing desu
>hands in the air. if u drop them u will die
>crawl towards me
how dafuq do u crawl without using hands?
walking with knees isnt exactly crawling

just overthinking it, but certainly the dead guy was scared as fk and just obeyd the last command

It's pretty clear this cop is a fucking wackjob and a typical beta male overcompensating for his own inferiority complex. You can just tell by looking at his face he's a beta male. His orders were unclear, somewhat contradictory and delivered with the most intense malevolence in his voice. This cop was clearly looking for any excuse to kill this poor terrified guy, and luckily for him he got it when the guy reached back with his hand. That doesn't take away the fact that the cop is a piece of shit who was looking for a kill that day. He could've handled the situation so much better and had the opportunity to have him cuffed laying down on the floor. He went out of his way to make it difficult for the poor guy, giving him deliberately unclear instructions like "Put your hands up! Now crawl forward!" How are you supposed to know for sure if he wants you to "crawl" on just your knees or if he'll shoot you if you put your arms out in front of you to actually crawl in the way the act of crawling is typically portrayed. The cop should be charged for manslaughter but I guess he'll get away scott-free now.

I wasn't confused at any point.

Is Sup Forums this stupid? Please don't be.

Anything more complicated than “freeze, hands on your head!” In those situations can’t be expected to be followed correctly.

Not guilty? What the fuck!

Now get drunk and have a gun pointed at you while doing so. Note that is person behind said gun. I wonder if a person who inscribes fun little sayings on weapons is looking for reasons to kill people...

>when they tried to get the officer a defence attorney

youtube.com/watch?v=Qho9o4zRwtE

maybe because u are upside down shitposting ?

That's just Darwinism.

he charged at an officer and made an arm motion of pulling out something from his pocket, how dumb can niggers be.

Here's a list of some more unarmed whites killed by cops:

Joshua Grubb, Deven Guilford, Dylan Noble, Gilbert Collar, Dillon Taylor, Daniel Harris, Christopher Roupe, Jeremy Mardis (6years old), Justine Damond

Never heard of them? Gee, I wonder ((why))

You didn’t have 3 x beers in your hotel room and have 5 x .223 rifles pointed at your chest and skull. And an autistic cop with gross tattoos on his fore arms screaming at you.

“Freeze. Hands on your head!” Is enough. Not the Hokey Pokey

>4D Simon Says

fucking kek'd irl

>"etched"

Dude, that looks fake as fuck.

hes chinese , a dead westerner is an extra space for his people

Today on Sup Forums
> dozens of e-celeb smear threads
> dozens of anti-cop threads
> dozens of slide threads
>no threads about politics

nah we're not being raided

Was this according to regulations? If so, then the regulations are dumb as fuck. Ordering someone to keep their hands in the air, cross their legs, and then to somehow crawl over is contradictory as fuck. You'd either be forced to move on all fours with your hands (violating one of the orders) or do some weird hopping/legdragging full of jerks and sudden movements. Literally looking for an excuse to shoot the suspect.
I'm not even defending the suspect here - he reached to his side, out of view. The officer may have a legit defense in front of a jury.

But what's wrong with "Lay down, face on the ground, hands extended in front, palms on the ground. Don't move and wait to be arrested"?

What was that tattooed punk doing in a police uniform?

It kind of does look fake. But that cop should have been found guilty of 1st degree murder.

They're both retarded. The cop shouldn't have been given a gun or even on the force to begin with. The man should have been able to comply with a simple order to keep his hands away from his back. When you mix two retards like this it always end in disaster. Cop is more at fault then the man though and shouldn't have been acquitted.

Cop never should have been hired in the first place. Tattoos are a warning sign that you're talking to a degenerate. There's a reason the state police in PA rejects anyone with them.

What is this a verbal dance routine?

>the american police state isn't a political topic
Do you not have empathy? Did you not watch the video? If you're not mad, your brain isn't working.

AM I BEING DE-
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZTTTTT

>was this according to regulations?

Yes. And here’s why:

What happened to : "freeze, hands on head"?

Some cops got killed by some niggers more than a few times while trying to secure them the old fashioned way, so government paid analysts millions of dollars to devise procedures to minimize the risk of a suspect ever turning the tables on a cop during an apprehension, so now cops make suspects do this circus act at gunpoint while screaming at them, and this results in more than a few innocent people getting executed.
All to minimize the risk to the officer's own life.
You know, the guy who is paid to put his life on the line.
The thing is these guys were trained to do this. And that's why this guy walked free. "He was just doing what he was trained to do."
If you want them to be trained differently then you have to remove and replace all the politicians and install some with balls to stand up to the police force, which then goes on strike or some shit, crime goes up, and then people get pissed and elect the tough on crime guys again, who let the cops do whatever they want.
It ultimately boils down to the voters. Voters could elect different politicians. Juries could find these cops guilty. But they don't, and this just keeps happening.

Unjustified, and almost murder. Besides his liability, I start asking questions why this officer is clearly so uncomfortable and so unconfident managing this situaiton. He isnt in control

>wear a belt
>don't get shot

go to an American gym and you'll find a bunch of piece of shit punks like him using steroids, that's what's scary.

27 year old kid? Fuck BLM really is in this thread. Where are the pics of him at 10 yo?

>WE ARE GOING TO SHOOT YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME CRAWL TOWARDS ME CRAWL TOWARDS ME
>MAKE IT LOOK SEXY

DO THE MACARANA OR WE'RE BLOWING UP YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

That's because America has festering wounds called weakness, tolerance and apathy. Also it's a norm to just call an air strike on yourself now isn't it? Lmao.

Much rather die than let a sand nigger try to forcibly convert me anyways poppy.

I’m 43. So yeah. He was a kid

>BLM
>no black people involved in this scenario
Are you just stupid, or..?

The suspect was shitting his pants, crawling on his hands and knees. Maybe cops should watch their back during civil unrest. Because they are slowly making enemies of everyone not just niggers and leftists. I think the Army gave me better police training than actual police academies. I wouldn't of shot.

>the guy who is paid to put his life on the line.
did someone put a gun to their head and made them choose to become a cop?

no, he's just young to you

It's very easy to do, but it sounds complicated. And I'd imagine it to be difficult to think correctly when someone's threatening to shoot you.

Nope. Which means even more so, all cops chose to be cops of their own free will, knowing the risks of Profect and Serve.

Nigger detected!

Yes the cops overreacted but what the hell did he put his arm behind his back like this?

On your knees in front of a trigger happy police officer, armed to the teeth and full of adrenaline isn't the time to debate protocol.

here is a gif-version

Bumping, holy shit. Fuck the police.

Are you so stupid you can't understand a joke? Fuck off.

Ok so he was stupid and bad at following orders, Which part of that threatened the cops life?

Maybe. The thing about these things is that, at that moment, the cops have no idea what he has on him, no idea what he plans to do, and no idea if he's nutz or high.

Cops go though a lot of stress working. The guy was said to have pointed a gun though the window. That's why they came in with rifles.

But at same time, I think the cops were overreacting by making him crawl to them. Could've just cuffed them and move on. Cop should be charged with manslaughter, at least.

Yes

my sides

>the suspect put his left foot in when the instruction was clearly left foot out, at this point our snipers took the shot

Nothing threatening about that movement, Mohammad.

At this point i don't want help, i want God to destroy us. Please end this.

See
Keep in mind, this guy is a suspected gunman

Cops shouldn't kill white people

Umm what if he was a combat android? Could have shot every cop before they blinked, sweeties.

Wypipo btfo

a quick rundown pleasE?

What’s ridiculous is the way they went in to begin with. Our city society is dead. I’m up in Sweard AK. You point a rifle out a hotel window and someone complains, the front desk calls your room and asks you to stop it. Not calls a wannabe SWAT team.

American cities are dead.

woop woop de american bolis
woop woop can I lick da boots please

>Sup Forums is turning into blm because the victim was white

"couldn't comply" how? Plz explain the mental gymnastics you did to achieve that conclusion. The guy was suspected of pointing a gun out the hotel room window.

if everyone is a suspected gunman then the police can never shoot an innocent person

Pigs will get rope on the day of reckoning.

The thin blue line is bullshit, it is a statist circle jerk for egoistical fuckups and psycopaths.

Any of the decents fellows left on the force better start working on PR or GTFO.

God damn you dense motherfucker.

>touch your hip
>get shot

We don't need cops.

Yup. Got a problem?

>putting one hand behind your back in a scenario where armed gunmen are suspected isn't threatening

It didn't look like a gun reach to me either, if you have empathy in that vast brain of yours however you will see to a policeman looking for a reason to shoot somebody will see it that way.

Generally speaking, a subject under duress is going to have difficulty complying with anything other than “freeze, hands upon your head”. Which ya know, is the reason that was used for decades.

Hell half of Americans don’t even speak English anymore (illegal aliens). How could Paco have complied with that ?

clearly nothing in his hand the moment he starts firing. he was just looking for him slip up in any little way as an excuse to kill.

People really need to organize a mass fucking demonstion about this execution.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

TARGET LIST

David Brock Twitter
> twitter.com/davidbrockdc

Senior Writer & Twitter Director for ShareBlue
> twitter.com/leahmcelrath

Clinton Staffer For Donations to Huma
> twitter.com/vinstl

Programmer and Contributor for ShareBlue
> twitter.com/fawfulfan

Senior Writer For ShareBlue
> twitter.com/tommyxtopher

Affiliate to tommyxtopher and contributor
> twitter.com/laynier

Writer For ShareBlue
> twitter.com/gingermckchav

Writer For ShareBlue
> twitter.com/jess_mc

Fake Account for ShareBlue / Media Matters
> twitter.com/JBoogieG

Senior Writer For ShareBlue
> twitter.com/owillis

ShareBlue Writer Fake Profile
> twitter.com/katiebparis
> shareblue.com/author/katie/

ShareBlue Writer though not listed & MSNBC Analyst
> twitter.com/DavidCornDC

>be american
>crawl on the floor
>get shot

I got 49 (You)s in the last thread, so many moral fags on here taking people sincerely. It's hilarious.

Thanks for the paycheck pol fags, sliding never been so ez

>dinosaur remains unwalked

What does anybody that have to do with that poor kid being executed ?

>Keep in mind, this guy is a suspected gunman

>nobody was shot

Its like taking instructions from the riddler

>starts shooting at the exact moment you can see his hands are empty
makes my synapses transmit electrical impulses

>be american
>get shot