Sarah Silverman scared of US flag

>I had a boyfriend many years ago, he was my first boyfriend who had his own house, and one day I went outside to see what he was doing, and he was hoisting an American flag up the flagpole in his front yard. And I instantly felt very weird. It didn’t make sense, but I felt this feeling of like, um, I felt scared – yeah, I felt scared. So I was like, ‘Uh, what are you doing?’ and he said, ‘Raising the flag,’ and I was like, ‘Why?’ and he’s like, ‘Um, because I love America?’ and I was like, ‘Right, right, of course.’ But inside I was shaken.

>And then I calmly walked to my car and I got inside and I called my sister Susie to tell her what happened. Now, maybe you’re thinking, ‘What do you mean what happened? Nothing happened, your boyfriend put an American flag up at his own house.’ No, you’re totally right, I had no idea why I was freaking out. I just - I had this very visceral reaction and my sister, who knows shit because she’s a rabbi in Israel, explained to me, she was like, ‘Dude, nationalism is innately terrifying for Jews. Think about it: flags, marching, blind allegiance? These things tend to ring a bell for us.’ Right. Of course. Duh. It made sense.

youtu.be/GH4PoGM7Xx4

What did (((she))) mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/status/830961454195015686
youtube.com/watch?v=IP81Je7APoQ
i.4cdn.org/gif/1511645498214.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=qLHLw_9YaOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine being so irrelevant in the media you have to virtue signal about a fucking flag to get attention

Things that didn't happen, unless she was dating some boomer vietnam vet.

>nationalism is terrifying for jews

except when they do it

>dating a she-kike

Shiggy diggy

Just like with the jews and pro-migrant protests in Europe

>meanwhile Israel is walled af

>What did (((she))) mean by this?
Typical Jewish psychosis. Neurotic is putting it too lightly.

This is satire dumbass

>nationalism is innately terrifying for Jews
I love it when (((they))) admit to this shit.

exactly, they want open borders for the US and call you a nazi for being a nationalist. meanwhile they want their jew ethnostate in israel. fucking kikes.

She looks really smart in that picture, like she wants people to take her seriously.

I can assure you that the pic op post is not an accurate representation of that she-kikes body.
(Pic related) is a far better representation of she-kikes figure.

Be afraid of the flag, Sarah.

>who knows shit because she’s a rabbi in Israel
umh.. is this really a thing?

>I-I was just pretending to be silly!

I always hoist the flag before I take my girlfriend inside the house and bang.

wow, I guess this proves the holocaust is real if she has a genetic pre-disposition to be afraid of nationalism!

Iv come to realise that you can make a lot of money by being a spastic on camera for the common persons amusement.

>She is an idiot
Or
>satire so unfunny that she is an embarrassment to comedy.

It's better for her if she thought they really were swastikas

I assume there is no such thing as female rabbis so we are supposed to chuckle at the dumb story?

She's saying nationalism is bad by citing a conversation with her nationalist sister?

"The thing that makes Judaism dangerous to everybody, to every race, to every nation to every Idea is that we smash things that aren’t true. We don’t believe in the boundaries of nation-states; we don’t believe in the ideas of these individual gods that protect individual groups of people. These are all artificial constructions and Judaism really teaches us how to see that.

In a sense, our detractors have us right in that we are a corrosive force. We are breaking down the false gods of all nations and of all people, because they’re not real. And that’s very upsetting to people." - Douglas Rushkoff

reminder

meh...somewhat want

Sees someone proud of a nation not Israel.

Feels guilt / fear of being found out as an infiltrator.

Calls for support from within her nation.

She looks so good with clothes but revolting naked. Wonder if there is a term for that?

butterbody

She looks like Anthony Kedis with tits

Did someone accidentally turn the water on?

that body looks like a stale loaf of bread

Whaoh, she is really considered funny? No wonder why people say women are not funny. She does not make any sense at all.

love it when they get into the shower themselves

i cant wait to gas this bitch

The first picture her body looks great though. Maybe “push up bra miracle” or something like that.

its part of their ritual self-terrorising they do before they genocide "amaleks"

real smart.

r8 my flag Sup Forums.

put down the whiskey

Some hefty saddle bags on this one

To be fair she gained some weight for that scene, would still fug.

no, she legitimately thought that was a swastika. when people pointed it out she said oh well we all make mistakes or something like that. didn't even pretend like she knew all along and it was a joke

Pretty much everyone but sub-saharan africans are superiour to jews tho

She admitted to being a retard in this situation. Definitely not satire.

Put down the cracks pipe.

It's not, though, and if you knew what you were talking about you'd know that.

You can apologize whenever.

Even spics?

Kinda got to give her some credit that she admited to making a mistake instead of trying the "hahaha I was trolling you guys" aproach

>Nationalism is bad!
>Except for Israeli nationalism, that's a OK.

Yes

no jews have their own skills.

just have to get the lower races anti-jewish rather than rabid muh whatever it is they say.

So jews are scared of nationalism according to her israeli sister.
Israel being a nationalistic state.
I shouldnt be surprised they have this little respect for people that eat it up

You got the tweets? There is no way shes this retarded

What the fuck am I reading?

Every goddamn "pride" parade in this country has dozens to hundreds of flags.

>Mexican
>Puerto Rican
>gays

Do those flags scare her too?

this lol

She did comment on it being a mistake. She is a full blown retard. She is probably manic depressive which could explain a lot of this shit.

>muh tikkun olam

People typically hate arrogant pricks who live up their own asses. And even worse than their hubris they seek to destroy anything not "them". What boggles me is how humanity did not liquidate these worst offenders a millennium ago.

Jews are their own gods. Everyone else is made to serve these gods. That's what this kike is really saying.

>walking to get coffee

twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/status/830961454195015686

She is. This happened before I got banned from twatter, and I saw it unfold myself. I suspect the original is still up, I just googled her name + swastika to find a screencap.

btw that is completely representative of the quality of her twitter feed. She's basically a retard.

she sounds like a retard

"why are you doing x?"
"uh, because [obvious answer]?"
"..right.. okay.."

the same thing she meanz by this
youtube.com/watch?v=IP81Je7APoQ

should have shot him in self defense

Revelation 2:9

I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

nationalism IS stupid.
If you have trouble thinking in another person's shoes, then of course you won't realize how terrible nationalism can be (ur dumb)

I salute you, sir!

>To be fair she gained some weight for that scene
every fucking time
no amount of weight control would save that frame you thirsty fuck

If you have trouble thinking in another person's shoes, then of course you won't realize how fanfuckingtastic nationalism can be (ur dumb)

We have a loyal subject of the British crown alive and kicking in 2017. Wow.

Nationalism is what protects nations from such plagues as multiculturalism and political correctness.

>my sister, who knows shit because she’s a rabbi in Israel, explained to me, she was like, ‘Dude, nationalism is innately terrifying for Jews.

I'm calling bullshit because Israelis of all people should know the importance of nationalism.

Or allowed the birth of democratic nations in the first place. They must really be brainwashing Americans in your schools for people to forget the US was founded by nationalistic independence.

>only jews can have pride in their nation and an ethnostate
If i had tremendous disposable income id pay the black israelites to harass these idiots non stop everywhere.

>I'm calling bullshit because Israelis of all people should know the importance of nationalism.
They're not anti-nationalism, they're anti-goyim.

no nationalism means "shields down" and the aids-jew knows it all too well

Wait what's that? A woman feels afraid of something? Why is this not front page news?

Never heard of Tikkun Olam, but thanks for red-pilling me on it. So Tikkun Olam is Communism?

Well, atleast she's an honest kike.

would still fugg with uncut haram dick

fpbp

reminder to date a jewess, and raise a flag around her

The parasitical kike is simply letting its host members know that it has no intention of facilitating pro-American ideas and that the disgusting refrigerator-shaped rat will be actively working against America, its values, and its innate liberties. It sounds like the stupid, holocaust-card-invoking, obnoxious little shit hates America, nationalism and has panic attacks from the sight of our national flag. She should get the fuck out of our country, she doesn't belong, this country is not for her, she hates it and irs values, so why the fuck is this fucking kike bitch here? She should be kicked out, strung up, and burnt at the stake like the stupid fucking whore that she is. When she dies, her death will be the only thing that ever inspired any laughter in her career.

Butterskin?

>Dude, nationalism is innately terrifying for Jews.

Is she fucking serious? This is some meta joke, I bet. Nobody is that clueless.

>Dude, nationalism is innately terrifying for Jews
Well at least their finally outright stating it.

fpbp

They better be.

I thought her “lemonAIDS” bit was pretty funny

>(((steals Golan Heights)))
>(((moves capital to jerusalem)))

Nationalism is good for us, the goyim, but bad for them, see: i.4cdn.org/gif/1511645498214.webm

Apologize for what? Being skeptical? Not a twitterfag like you, you fucking normie. Get off my imageboard!!!

Jews have no loyalty to their host nation.

Tweet this at her.

>first boyfriend who had his own house
like this is a bad thing, fucking kikes

It's like showing a cross to a vampire.

>scared of nationalism
>"my sister who's a rabbi in Israel"

wew lassie

youtube.com/watch?v=qLHLw_9YaOc

>my sister, who knows shit because she’s a rabbi in Israel
It's a good thing she consulted the nearest rabbi on how to think.

Kek