Is Satanichia-chan Nene of our generation?

Is Satanichia-chan Nene of our generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nene_(aristocrat)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>liking a bad adaptation of a bad manga

This was not about liking it or not, but is she actually more Nene than Nene?

No
She just doesn't have that "meme girl" feel.

>comparing Satania to Nene

No. That's even worse then comparing Gabu to Umaru

You're right Nene is better and not evil like Satania is.

Why the fuck are you insulting my wife?

Why the fuck are you insulting MY wife?

She may actually be even better than Nenecchi, if such a thing can even be imagined.

>bad adaptation of a bad manga
But it's a good show though.

I really like Satania, she's great, and she would possibly have a chance at comparing to Nene if she weren't evil. And I'm not even being ironic, I mean she's evil in the sense that I know she's a nice girl now but given the position she's in, she will be horribly torturing people and ruining people's lives by the time she's an adult, and as a good person, I find that unacceptable. Kinda like how bears are cute when they are cubs but they are merciless beasts when they grown older that need to be put down. Demons are not to be trusted.

When she's an adult she's going to run her family's evil pastry shop
She couldn't torture her way out of a paper bag

Yes in that they're both worst girls.

lolno.

Nene was an annoying little shit. Satannia is a miracle of the universe.

>her family's evil pastry shop

Wait are you a mangafag? Am I just talking out of my ass here? Can I actually like Satania?

Post your ranking, MKL

I want to drink her pee and fuck her ass.

Didn't you watch the show? Her evilness is limited to harmless pranks that tend to affect her more than the "victim". She's incapable of actually harming someone.

I want to pee in her ass and drink her fuck

In as far as glancing at random manga pages posted on Sup Forums makes you a mangafag, yes, I am the best mangafag

>bad manga

I don't really have one yet since I've only watched the two episodes that are out and I have yet to finish the manga, but tentatively I think either Gabriel or Raphiel is my best girl.

Yeah but I'm saying if her dad really is some sort of badass demon lord then she'll end up being the same thing. Just because someone's dumb in highschool doesn't mean they'll be dumb forever.

>glancing at random manga pages posted on Sup Forums

Legit enough I guess, I'm sold, I mean I always though Satania was best girl but now it's officially confirmed. Thank you mangafag.

I think her whole family is incompetent like her in the manga.

I'm tired of this stupid slut Raphiel molesting my wife.

Raphiel is just a little jokester, she's a good girl.

She's just trying to teach Satania to stand up for herself

Welp not the whole family, the little brother is normal like Vigne. The dad and mom are just like her though.

>I want to pee in her ass
What a beautiful idea, Anonymous.

>normal like Vigne

But Vigne is isn't evil either. I don't really understand, what the fuck is the point of hell if it's not for torturing people eternally in a lake of fire? What the fuck do demons even do?

They make you wear sandals with socks on.

No. A Nene character has to be introduced later on with the sole purpose of destroying the show (or saving if your taste is different). Like a modern Azusa. If a new character that's even louder than Satania is introduced, that's your Nene.

Maybe the demons they send to earth are just to get us to let our guard down.

>What the fuck do demons even do?
They tempt people.

Literally /ourgirl/

>a new character that's even louder than Satania

I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

I do that anyway though just to keep my socks dry when I go in the kitchen, there is literally nothing wrong with that.

She's doing an excellent job.

She has to annoy people.

I doubt there are a lot of people who dislike Satania

What does she mean by this?
Does Vigne collect the semens of virgin men?

>I doubt there are a lot of people who dislike Satania
Don't tell her that, it will go to her head

>sneak into her bed every night and cum inside her
>get caught
>let me be your apprentice!
>continue cumming inside her every night
I worry for this girl.

I can imagine demon salarymen calling people in the earth and offering them random shit for their souls. Or demons like Vigne that would trick you into adultery.

I actually think he adaption has been really good so far.

how about
>sneak into her bed at night and stealthily cuddle her
>repeat until caught
>become apprentice
>continue

I wonder if I could trick Vigne into thinking I'm not a kissless virgin so she'd commit adultery with me.

Apparently they live fairly typical lives except there's demonic monsters roaming around in the wild.

McDowell

Yeah

they used to be fire and brimstone but then they modernized

>What the fuck do demons even do?
They make single men disappear.

Could I convince her sitting on my face would be an evil act?

Nene's cute, I guess, but Satanya's my waifu. Different levels.

I really didn't like New Game. Most cgdct usually have some other element to them that makes them enjoyable, whether it be likable character, atmosphere, or both, New Game had neither for me, it just felt really fucking boring and lost complete interest in the anime after a couple of episodes, this is despite the fact that I actually enjoyed the first couple of chapters of the manga. Guess there a difference between reading a couple of chapters of manga and forcing oneself to watch 24 minutes of a show.

Most don't, New Game was average. That's why you can label it as cgdgt, because it's not really about anything and doesn't have much appeal.

Shouldn't put too much hope in a show where it mostly took place on office with least interesting lead character.
The joke dry very fast and there's barely any variation as icing, Aoba is not that interesting nor funny to hold the show hence she got shafted later.

Yeah, Aoba was really fucking cute, bu there really wasn't anything else in the show to hold my interest. Sorry, but one cute character isn't enough to hold my interest.

Yeah it wasn't very good or memorable.

Delete this.

Your melon bread is already missing

I don't know why, but I want a loop of this and its mirror.

Like this?

I love them both.

Perfect, thanks.

She gave some good tsukkomi's. Keep it up kaichou!

>t. christians

>Most cgdct usually have some other element to them that makes them enjoyable, whether it be likable character, atmosphere, or both, New Game had neither for me
You should have kept watching until Nenecchi show up. She saved the show.

Kinda curious if this works as a webm. Low framerate stuff tends to get weird plus the transparency might not show up

>of a bad manga
Wait, this is another comedy this season that is based off a pre-existing manga?

Let me guess, this one also has never gone anywhere and thus the anime will have no actual ending?

Are you trying to find objective reasons for your subjective tastes again, user?
Face it, that rarely works with CGDCT, you'll be unable to find even halfway consistens reasons for why you like certain shows and dislike others that are almost the same on the outside.
It's really just personal subjective taste.
I enjoyed New Game a lot even before Nenecchi became prominent. She made it more enjoyable nonetheless.

Pic related is the only joke in the entirety of its 12 episodes.

It's a comedy show user, what the fuck kind of ending do you want

That single part saved the entire show for me. Fuck it was gold.

At least some kind of closure to it.

If the show is gonna go out of it's way to show us how this all began, they could at least show us how it all ends.

Fuck, even if the last episode just had her blowing her horn to end the world it'd be enough.

Panty and Stocking was a comedy, and it had an end.
Sure, it pissed off half the fanbase that didn't get the joke, but it was still at least more than just "another episode, then end".

Panty and Stocking had an original story and clear goals. This type of show never has a story.

Stop bullying Satania-chan or I'll wipe the oil off your chair so it squeaks all the time!

Seems fine to me. If I had the time and skill, I'd have her bouncing up and down ever so slightly, walking through a haunted house background.

I'll have to find some creepy building footage for that. Seems like it might be fun to try though

Someone make SATANIAQUEST.

Something like this maybe? Or a graveyard scene.

Eh I'm not sure how to make it work, I'm gonna take off and get some sleep. Maybe I'll mess with it later on.

>why doesn't an adaptation of an ongoing manga have an ending?
Are you new or something?

That's not always the case, on-going manga can have story arcs, where they try to fit an ending. Gabriel Dropout simply doesn't.

What if it suddenly diverges from the manga in the last thirty seconds and Gab actually blows the horn?

The OP for this show is so fucking schizophrenic.

It's going to have some sort of ending regardless of story. If it's if anything like Yuru Yuri, it'll be amazing.

>schizophrenic
Explain further

Don't get me wrong it's a good show, but the OP is all over the place.

Vigne is better waifu material, but Satania is far more evil and chaotic.

Fuck, now I really want someone else to remake this, with Satania.

Who's Nene?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nene_(aristocrat)

Wait a minute, why isn't Akari in the explosion?

Is this mandarin effect??

She isn't a titty midget and doesn't make weird cute sounds all the time, so no.

Do not disrespect Satania's satanias.