myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

70IQ

HIS FUCKING EYES
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAGAGAHAHAB

edited: archive.fo/Sl1sc

this is shopped, r-right?

god was probably drunk

Oh, look how wet their eyes are! These poor children have been crying!

Niggers are inherently impulsive, prone to violence, lack capacity for reasoning, incapable of taking responsiblity, etc etc.

I mean, just look at that nigger. Look at that dumb, ugly chimp face. Look at those dull eyes that lack the spark of reasoning and higher consciousness.
You don't even need to talk to it, just one look is all it takes, and you know, you JUST KNOW, there is not ONE single intelligent thought in that thing's brain.

Sometimes, I genuinely wonder, what do these shitskins and niggers do all day? We all get 24 hours, what the fuck exactly do they spend their time thinking about and doing? Or are they just like animals, simply driven by instinct instead of reason? I can't imagine living in society while being a baseless animal below a dog, at least dogs are capable of love and empathy

Why do monkeys fight ?
We'll never know.

>ages 14 through 17
>14
They look like they're in their late 20s.

You wanna bet the homeless man was white?

Looks like someone fucked up making a new character in Oblivion.

Sometimes people fall on hard times, and have no support network like friends or family to fall back on. Often though, they bring it on themselves from problems like drug or alcohol abuse.

Shame he was attacked by some wild niggers.

Coz niggers. They are animals that LOOK like humans.

THEY POST THIS THREAD WITH THE EXACT SAME HEADLINE FOR TWO DAYS IN A ROW NOW AT THE EXACT SAME TIME!

>1 post by this ID
>exact same question
>exact same picture
>exact same time

THERE ARE SHILLS HERE, WHY ARE PEOPLE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

HP Lovecraft 'On the Creation of Niggers'

funny, it's usually the white boys who set homeless people on fire.

You're white,too, even if you're jewish. Stop pretending, kike.

Dogs dont have empathy because they are canids. Male dogs dont feel anything abandoning their pups that mommy must raise and female dogs eat their babbies if there are too many.

Niggers are like chimps they are sadistic it means they are programmed to cause pain and suffering in others for fun. Actually retarded(I mean really retarded) blacks are harmless apes since their brains are too underdeveloped to feel sadism. Negro toddlers are how niggers behave when they lack sadism but as the ape ages his sadistic impulse becomes stronger. Thats why teenage niggers are the most feral human demographic on earth. Its not their fault really as the ancestor of humans was an unhinged savage that took evolution in Eurasia for us to get rid of, but the negro lived in Africa thus he kept the original human mind.

gang initiation

well, Hispanics, but close

i couldn't beeee anymore mexican

I reckon they must have mated with Homo Erectus or something too. One of the many reasons there's so much resistance to genetic research in the West.

>confirmed subhuman
>you have to go back
Don't forget to sage, if you must reply to slide threads

Lol dat nigga don't need to cross his eyes to see those 3D posters at the mall

why did he name his cat niggerman if he liked cats?

Basically a human weed desu.

I dunno but I'd like to find out.

>Why do they do this shit?
They are smart enough to commit the crime, but not smart enough to understand their current actions have future consequences.

No niggers are simply HUMAN thats why they act like unhinged savages, this is simply natural human behavior. The genetic resistance it due to the distant ancestry since we split from negros in 110,000 B.C. The Abos are a part of a race of ancient Eurasians called the Australoids and notice THEY ACT EXACTLY LIKE NIGGERSs showing the origin of negro behavior was a common ancestor for all of humanity and not just them.

It doesn’t look much better in the original

Dat nigga look like Tuvok

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice

Imagine if you were trapped inside an elder scrolls game with no reloads
that's how life itself is for nigs

From what I've been able to deduce Abos aren't as bad. Dumber, yes, but you don't get the same sort of balls to the wall deranged sadism and general chimpouts.

Pretty hot, desu.

Probably an ironic name, like naming a tall, buff, big guy 'tiny'.

Stay you Japan!

kek.

good job, user.

Because niggers.

that's one ugly dude

left one is the anti-britany venti

lmao that kid never had a chance in life with those eyes

just look at them
their parents should have gotten sterilized

Anyone got the side by side image of the white woman and the nigger?

Trying to redpill my girlfriend on niggers and small frontal lobes.

Is the guy on right bottom considered white by American standards?

Nope.

You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.