Do you believe that all races are equal or not?

Do you believe that all races are equal or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-y1ArY1-OY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes ofc just look at them

>you you believe all breeds of cat are equal?
>all breeds of dog?
>all breeds of... oyster?
>now justify why humans are special.

Of course they're not equal. That doesn't mean I'll hate every single member of a race that's not mine, but if they individually deserve hate then by all means they'll get it.

WE
youtube.com/watch?v=q-y1ArY1-OY

If all races were equal slavery in America wouldn't exist.
So no.

fag
ეჰ ზაგარდუელოვ

I only think black people are inferior. I think other races are equal but just different.

I don't believe that anything on this god forsaken planet is equal.

equal in what way?

Whites, Jews/Semites and Asians are equal, though different (and the huge part of the Semites - the Arabs are inbred mongrels with backwards culture). Blacks, mestizos, mulattoes, Dravidians, Australian aboriginals aren't equal to Arabs or Chinks, let alone Whites.

We aren't even equals within our own kind.

I kinda understand mixing breeds.
Like with dogs, we can create a new breed of humans.
Africans are not smart but are strong and agile, high reproductability
Asians are insect like but crazy somehow with culture and tecnology
Indians and middle eastern men are good at ... uhmm.. something for sure
White people are smart and good for progress but bland for other stuff

Maybe science will find a way to take positive things from everyones DNA and make a super species that will colonize space..
Color of the skin and external appearance really doesnt matter. It will be something in beetween.

Its important to understand that we are all living on borrowed time. Any minute now our planet can get fucked and all wiped away.

Maybe we need not survive. Maybe this is all just a game and the universe doesnt need our help.

Our maybe the universe is dying somehow and we, LIFE , have a mission to save our universe somehow.

For now, lets just try to survive and develop technology faster.

Our number one problem is - stupid people.

God created us differently we have the same origins we are the sons of adam but some are weak some are srtonge God gave a gift for every nation which make them different from each others the answer is we are not equal because we weren't created equal and we aren't equal in the eyes of God because work of some of us are better than others and God favour some of us more than other

Tl:dr we aren't equal but good treatment should continue

Don't know.

Yes, all races are equal, except Czech race, because that one is superior to everyone.

Races are different. That's why they are called races.

აბა აბა

They all were, but then I was born and am so insanely awesome that I pulled the mean worth of the entiret white race above everyone else and thus white supremacy became true.

on average some races are better than other but any color can reach any level, some are just more likely

not