M00t

It's already been a year, hold me Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlPtB5TXV3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XYUKJBZuUig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hold no sentiment for traitors.

What's moot?

Who?

Some e-celeb tripfag who went normalshit on us. It's not worth mentioning.

Whoot?

moot... had a hard life.

See you later space cowboy

Thanks for giving us Sup Forums moot.

I still smile remembering that he got it wrong. A fuckup right to the end.

Post m00ts

Take me home

>a year
>a

I miss him dancing with glowsticks and fuck planetes

Moot is like that boring and useless childhood friend of yours whose you miss not because of his personality, but because he was a part of a better time in your live. It's pure nostalgia.

Remember when Moot wordfiltered things to DONATE TO Sup Forums?
Remember when Moot took the donation money and fucked off to mexico?

youtube.com/watch?v=vlPtB5TXV3Y

Planetes is amazing

You mean when we didn't know what mootykins looked like?

i wish moot would at least post once in a while. Then again I don't think his co-workers at JEWGLE would enjoy that very much

And thus /r9k/ was born, along with its mating ritual.

i'm happy he's gone

Pretty sure he has posted at least once since he became another user

>mfw all the kill all niggers threads on Sup Forums are by moot

Wouldn't surprise me

You're moot, aren't you? I'm on to you, faggot.

He's actually the BLACKED spammer iirc.

Hence why he hasn't gotten range banned yet.

It's been two years, here's his final speech
youtube.com/watch?v=XYUKJBZuUig
January 23 2015.

two years hasn't it?

brutal

i didn't came here to cry. fuck i forgot about that bit

O..of course not! I'm just another user, just like you!

Old Sup Forums is better. Fuck generals and the /jp/ split. Fuck you moot, I love you

>a year
it would appear we've entered a time loop.

How the fuck do you deal with time slipping by so quickly? Almost every night I think about it while trying to sleep. I look at the dates on stuff I've saved from Sup Forums and can't believe how long ago it was. It's driving me insane.

Short answer, you don't.

>implying anybody who graduates form the University of Mexico has a hard life

>tripfag
I want to believe this is b8, but who knows anymore

You just learn to hate life enough that death seems like a sweet release.

That's hard to understand when you're young, but most older people are actually wishing for death most of the time and hobbies exist just to occupy your thoughts between every bout of suicidal intrusions.

Did moot like sakurafish?

By making good use of that time. It's a lot less painful to look back on the past five years if you spent them learning a musical instrument than if you spent them absentmindedly shitposting.
Not that I would know anything about that.

The hardest thing to think about is that at some point in the future biological immortality might be invented, and we're probably going to be long dead before that happens if it ever does.

fuck off

Is it bad that I wish for the pain that is eternal life?

I think I'd go insane if I became immortal. I couldn't deal with it.

It's not like we'd be allowed to make use of it, anyway. Just imagine how bad overpopulation would get if nobody ever died.

Yeah I thought of that too. Probably would need to have some kind of mandatory sterilization for immortality treatment.

It's a small price to pay to see empires crumble and continents move.

I don't want to live forever, but I just want to see what Aliens look like and if they're cool or not. I'm thinking of cryogenically freezing myself when I die so that one day I can be revived

>2 years
What the hell, i thought it was one year ago

Wasn't it 65 years?
My memory is getting foggy

Retard

It's been 2, stupid. Hiroshi added /trash/ on Veteran's Day 2015. Moot already quit on 2015-1-21.

Jesus Christ, I thought I'd never see this image again

Moot was not the hero we deserved, but the one that we needed.

>2015 was 2 yeas ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>2017
>Wanting to be immortal
shiggy diggy

Anyone else feel like 2016 was slower than 2015? It was kind of nice having 2 weeks take forever again...

time does not slip by quickly, its an illusion. I try to remember lots of different memories in as much detail as I can, and for the ones I cant, I use the memories I do remember as reference and think that even those days I only vaguely remember were filled with so many details thoughts and emotions. Life is fucking long.

oh this reminds me, I have also started writing a journal of my thoughts 2-3months ago which I write in everyday or whenever I feel like I have something I wanna jot. Now im at 53 pages and its pretty crazy to look back at how differently I was thinking 2 months ago even if my overall situation is not all that different.

>you eventually die
>all the atoms and chemical reactions that is "you" cease to exist
>the world eventually ends after many aeons
>new worlds are born and die in the ashes of our old world
>eventually all the atoms and chemical reactions that are "you" eventually comes together
>for you it only felt like a second
>but for the world it felt like several eternities
>you aren't dead

There is no escape.

>gain immortality
>its useless because of your Alzheimer
imagine a bunch of old fuckers running about spouting nonsense and having conversations with rocks and they are just fucking everywhere

Imagine a bunch of men at night having conversations with flashing boxes.

gb2tumblr.

I didn't know Zone went on Sup Forums until a few years ago when I rewatched this flash. But there was a lot of Newgrounds Sup Forums crossover so I'm not really surprised.

Not even if it involved some bullshit spiritual responsibilities like looking after a forest somewhere nice or something?

I miss him Sup Forums :_:

guys this thread is getting sad. Have some Boxxy to cheer you up

>you will never have sex with moot

thanks faggot miss always

KILL ME NOW

Hiroshima is a mistake

I am moot.

I'll never understand how so many people on Sup Forums can't spot sarcasm, bait, trolling, or false-flagging. There's a large mass of fucking morons like you that take almost everything posted on this site at face value.

Two years, fucking kill me.

The only reason I want to live forever is to see how all of humanity on Earth and its technology advances. Thinking about the future fascinates me and it makes me jealous of all the children being born in this generation.

The fact that I can never die would drive me insane though. I don't want to live to see humanity get wiped out and be the only one left.

What do you think moot would post and on which board if he ever came back?

Sup Forums
something about naruto or code geass

Sup Forums
Asuka waifu thread

What am I doing with my life.

I feel it every night... the threads I've lost. The mods who actually cared about Sup Forums. It won't stop hurting.

You feel it too, don't you?

Sup Forums, /jp/ or /s4s/
It'd just be "hi" or something, and that'd be it.

>Code Geass Season 3 Episode 1
>Sup Forums changed to JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOO
>moot makes the first CG thread
What do you do

Sup Forums and Sup Forums let the normalfags in.

Do I get to be a cute girl?

Maybe I can bait him out?

cry tears of joy

I used to hate the fuck out of high school but when I look back at the time where I was just a sweet, innocent soon-to-be-freshman who was terrified of his first day of high school, I remember that that was only 6 years ago, and then I start to tear up. I turned 20 on Tuesday and I get really sad that there was nothing for me to fondly look back on when I was a teenager. I wish I could go back and do it all over again, but this time, the right way.

moot allowed Naruto on Sup Forums as a final fuck you. Never forgive,never forget.

Would you wear the shirt Sup Forums?

"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe they are in good company."
-some user

>1 year
>1
Obama is still President, isn't he?