Robert Mathews RIP

Just on today, 33 years ago, Robert Jay Mathews, white nationalist icon, fell in a shootout during his heroic last stand with 75 special federal agents. It is our duty to remember our heroes, (((them))) will definitely won't remind them.

Ten hearts, one beat.
One hundred hearts, one beat.
Ten thousand hearts, one beat.
We are born to fight and to die and to continue the flow.
The flow of our people.

Defeat never, victory forever.

His famous speech: youtube.com/watch?v=xDQdKBaFibw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgWTJtHEYEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fire 1,000 rounds of ammunition
>hit nobody

Also it's fucking disgrace that I'm not even American and have to make a thread. Get your shit together Sup Forums.

While in the meantime, only thing you ever hit is kleenex.

Nu/pol/ is cancer. That's why.

Numbers are showing truth.

F

>He was killed during a shootout with approximately seventy-five federal law enforcement agents who surrounded his house on Whidbey Island, near Freeland, Washington.

>Whidbey Island

Why there? What's so important about this place?

We all knew it would be like this, that it would be our own brothers who would first try to destroy our efforts to save our race and our terminally ill nation. Why are so many white men so eager to destroy their own kind for the benefit of the Jews and the mongrels?

I see three FBI agents hiding behind some trees to the north of the house. I could have easily killed them, I had their faces in my sights. They look like good racial stock yet all their talents are given to a government which is openly trying to mongrelize the very race these agents are a part of. Why can't they see?

White men killing white men, Saxon killing Dane; When will it end, the Aryan's bane?

I knew last night that today would be my last day in this life. When I went to bed I saw all my loved ones so clearly, as if they were there with me. All my memories flashed through my mind. I knew then that my tour of duty was up.

I have been a good soldier, a fearless warrior. I will die with honor and join my brothers in Valhalla.

For blood, soil, and honor. For faith and for race. For the future of my children. For the green graves of my sires.'

~ Robert Jay Mathews

I think he just lived there at a time. The last stand there wasn't planned.

This goddamn leaf is right.

F

>I think he just lived there at a time. The last stand there wasn't planned.

>I think he just lived there at a time.

You think wrong. What's so important about the location? Why not some other place?

Shit man. F.

And from one of his comrades:
>"Only out of anarchy and revolution can a new White nation arise. And if you do not succeed, let the enemy speak in horror, for generations to come, of the fury of the last Northmen."
- David Lane

Then tell us. Info is scarce, the Jew wants us to forget the man of action.

>Eventually over 75 people were convicted of crimes connected to The Order in eight trials, on charges that included racketeering, conspiracy, counterfeiting, transporting stolen money, armored car robbery, and violation of civil rights. Later, ten people connected to the case, including Butler, Lane, and Pierce, were tried for sedition, but were acquitted by a jury.

>Butler

>Butler Plan:The White racial nationalist movement has completely wasted the past fifty years. It therefore is now no longer possible for the Aryan race to recapture the North American continent in its entirety. The only remaining option to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children is for the remnant of the racially conscious population of North America to relocate to the Pacific Northwest and establish our own sovereign nation.

Thanks, I know about the Butler Plan and NWF, I was thinking you wanted to know more specifically.

1vs75...my kind odds...but how did he kill? My kind of numbers.

I found out about him through a Mr. Bond song

youtube.com/watch?v=pgWTJtHEYEM

F

No shit. I drive through Freeland all the time.

Ever been to location pic related?

Yes. That’s Ebey’s landing.

Big if true.

I don’t get it. Lots of people have cabins on whidbey island. It makes sense Matthews would make his last stand there. The most direct root to the island is by ferry. It was probably a very secluded area in the 80s. Whidbey is also the end of the line for white expansion west. One of the last areas settled by pioneers.

Whidbey is a big island.

Guy took the Turner Diaries way too seriously. He is an example of exactly what not to do, commit organized federal crimes attracts the attention of the fbi atf and you're never going to beat the feds. It's a good way to get fucked by the RICO statute, IMO he set the movement back 20 years and weaponized the feds against it , Don't be terrorists it makes us no different then weather underground

Imagine if 1000 of guys like him started.

Now your coward rhetoric is irrelevant.

Imagine if a 1000 guys like him got elected to senate congress city council mayor public school boards etc.

The Northwest Front is a political organization of Aryan men and women who recognize that an independent and sovereign White nation in the Pacific Northwest is the only possibility for the survival of the White race on this continent.

I'm not into science-fiction, my nigga.

BUMP
U
M
P

>Only out of anarchy and revolution can a new White nation arise. And if you do not succeed, let the enemy speak in horror, for generations to come, of the fury of the last Northmen.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

ok go to armed robberies like a nigger instead

Ultimate truth is, that the establishment will never allow someone trully redpilled into the position of power. Especially in America. It will always destroy any chance of getting into the office of that person, either directly or non-directly. And with how the system is set, it is also very easy to do for them.

If ballot is not working, then bullet is the one left. Trust me - and this applies to the Europe as well - that the bullet it will be in the end. Simply because there is no other option.

Genuine F.

>"Bob also never thought he was a leader. He was always looking for someone to take over the leadership of The Order. No one at that time or today could have replaced him. My fondest memory of Bob was when we were on Whidbey Island and he would take me out from his busy schedule and play with Frank Silva’s and my daughters. He so loved the children of our Race, you could see it in the way he interacted with them. But you could also see the sadness of not being with his own."