Youjo Senki

My fedora tipping aryan psycho loli can't be this cute.

I liked this so much that I went ahead and did the other faces as well

You're missing "transgender"

That shadow looks suspicious

nah she's 100% biological natural born loli, no surgeries nor hormone therapies were involved.

So LNfags, answer me this:
Does she eventually grow into puberty and develop a sex drive? The idea of a middle-aged man's mind in the body of a teenage girl seems like it would cause a lot of problems.

With that logic she is also not aryan since she has a japanese salaryman inside her.

No sex drive, just a coffee machine.

Would you kiss her knowing she's a man inside?

Transethnic, clearly

I'd fuck him senseless.
Those hips were made for breeding.

>grow into puberty and develop a sex drive
Most likely, I've read only vol 1 so I don't know what happens after but her chromosomes will eventually start kicking in the natural instincts later, if the author decided to keep it realistic I mean. I bet on Visha getting fingered.

What is this nut meme

I want to hang those up in an art gallery.

That only makes it better, to be honest.

>cute

It's the name of the studio.

The show is animated by Studio NUT

No because I'm straight. The thought of it alone is repulsive.

The anime is made by studio NUT if that is what you meant. We like to make weak puns about this.

>uses LN illustrations in the ED
Who can even stop this studio?

Remember to report low quality-metashit filled stalkershit threads

Don't listen to this user

Marketing level: genius. Salaryman would be proud.

I hope you get banned because mods just deleted that stalker shit. YOU FUCKING CANCER

doujins when?

>mildly curious to see if this is a thing
>google it
>all those tumblr results
>mfw
what is wrong with this people

They're clearly asking to read the LN since the story is much better from that perspective, there're too many detailed informations that cannot fit in 24 minutes and less airtime, no wonder ep1 didn't have animated OP nor ED.

Stalker thread got axed though.

Test

Based studio.

Tanya is my waifu. Deal with it.

Too late user, she has already been bred, by me.

>Tanya Degurechaff
So what the fuck is it even?

Tanya isn't really interested in you user. Unless your name is Promotion McRearduty.

Our thread just got deleted. Probably because two threads of the same kind.

Don't listen to this baiter. He'll shitpost you into another fucking dimension.

you can keep him because i am not attracted to full grown men

That's what happens when people legitimize mental illnesses as lifestyles.

Mods proved I'm right about these threads and deleted the cancer

>Probably because two threads of the same kind.
No, it was delted because it was meta and shitposting

Don't worry user, the stalker threads won't go away.

>I get to NTR user
Even better

It's like a whole other world

It ain't your child though.

She's perfect. Too bad the anime raped the designs.

There is no denying that this anime passed the three episode test. AOTS confirmed.

>implying Tanya wouldn't NTR you

I was sold when I found out it was a Grim dark Strike witches isekai with Deus Vulting.

Pretty good.

I'd give Tanya some rear duty if you catch my drift

>butchered Tanya's design
>shows us the LN art in the ending

How much is NUT fucking with us?

this show looks like shit. don't think i'm gonna watch.

The lips in this anime makes me wanna comit susuko

Two hours in mspaint

Youjou Senki is a mature anim-

>coffee machine
LNfag confirms

So what was Tanya feeling toward Viktoriya at the end there, when she got the nightgown?

Was she feeling desire (male) or breast envy (female).

probably thought she was a fucking cunt and tried to let her off lightly.

Tanya very clearly does not like dresses.

They want to do their job: sell the LN. And they're doing it flawlessly.

>since she has a japanese salaryman inside her.
lewd

Okay, counting Tanya getting blown up twice this episode, we're so far 3 for 3 on "Some faggot fucking suddenly exploding" every episode.

Will they keep this up or will there be no exploding humans in the next episode?

>Promotion McRearduty
>not Promotion von Rearduty
one fucking job

I'll show her the true meaning of feeling like a man in a girl's body if you now what I'm saying.

Didn't the Nazis consider the Japanese honorary Aryans?

>Tanya
Why is she even on the nazi side anyways and why is she in Japan?

no, two people or more will explode next episode screencap this

add people exploding to the drinking game

Diplomacy.

>no obvious QUALITY going on
>CGI is kept to a bare minimum instead of spamming it constantly (looking at you, GuP and Strike Witches)
>plot is actually somewhat unique despite technically being Isekai
>Aoi Yuuki is doing a damn good job, especially in the crazy loli moments

I will say that it lacks the absurd amount of detail the LN goes in to, but that was expected.

>written on the Mein Kampf and on the Myth of the 20th Century
>Diplomacy
Nah.

Too bad they cut all the scenes with Schwarzkopf.

>no obvious QUALITY going on
user, I think it'd doing well, but don't go lying.

Someone should make a gif/webm of this scene, around 13:50 into the first episode.
The guy flys up, with his flying leg looking like a fucking minigun for some reason, then just spontaneously explodes (it's from one of those spell shots, but there's no real lead in to it, he just erupts)

It honestly cracked me up when I first saw it.

Now that's just being picky. That's a really quick shot that barely gets seen due to how short it is. It's like how CGI is used a bit in the last few minutes of the latest episode, but it's not overly glaring.

Like I said, shit like Strike Witches made it REALLY obvious that CGI was being used. Heck, I think every single action sequence in SW used CGI.

Have you guys thought about what kind of unbearable hell this salaryman had to go through.

I'm talking about his time as a baby.
>Imagine you were stuck in a body where you could basically only move your arms and slightly turn you head.
>And you could see people and they'd constantly hover over you, but you literally could do nothing but scream incoherently as communication.
>Can't even control your bowels anymore
>And you were fully conscious and sentient the whole fucking time, left with nothing but your thoughts to entertain you
>And this lasted for potentially a whole year

How the man kept his memory and sanity in tact is a miracle on its own.

Tanya seemed pretty unhappy as a kid too. The entire experience has been one giant bucket of shit for salaryman too. He just wanted to have a nice office, and instead some jackass shoves him into a train, a deity screws him over, and then said deity forces him to join a cult.

>How the man kept his memory and sanity in tact is a miracle on its own.
>implying

So, would user go through all that, and possibly more, if it meant he could finally be the little girl?

>forces him to start a cult.
FTFY

That depends on the following:

>am I stuck in a hellhole like Tanya is
>am I a peasant born in a place where I'll likely die of disease or starvation
>am I the little girl permanently
>am I a cute/pretty little girl
>do I have a loving and caring family to raise me as the little girl

To be completely honest with you, I would never really want to give up my current state. I'm not ugly, I'm doing fine right now, and I've got a good future ahead of me. I'd love to be able to be the cute little girl for maybe a day or three, but I wouldn't want to be permanently stuck as the little girl.

A slightly better state than being a potato.

So does Tanya meet NOT Japan in the Novels?

I don't know, I want to say yes but sounds rough.

>>Aoi Yuuki is doing a damn good job, especially in the crazy loli moments
I've got to say that she's one of my favorite VA's. She has a ton of range, but the bossy loli character she does can easily make an average anime into a great one.

You want to know what his greatest flaw is? His vain prideful attempt to prove his intelligence always always backfires on him.

He doesn't know when it just fucking shut up and humbly accept things

>She has a ton of range

Yeah why not, at least once you are actually able to control yourself you won't be a danger to yourself.

He even says he has every disorder in the book. Salaryman is basically a nutcase. You'd think that being faced with Existence X would be enough to scare him straight. Even if X isn't God, you're still dealing with a being that can change time and space. Hell, I'd want X to be God at that point, because at least God is supposed to be reasonable and merciful to people who repent.

At what rank does an officer start wearing that hat from vol 1 cover? Pic related.
Any germanfag or wehrboo around?

Salaryman is too much a narcissist to accept subservience to a Stirner spook appearing before him in the moments before he dies.
There's more than likely some high-functioning autism in there too.

kek

Because Germans aren't Aryans? The only Aryans are Indo-Iranians.

you are missing "salary-man"

How smug is Tanya? She's literally shitting on God.

There're wings on that one, I imagine that's the hat she gets around the end of vol 1 after becoming Wing Commander (which will happen in the next anime ep most likely).
I just checked the hats from the previous episodes and there're no wings on any of them.

Less smug, more deranged.

I really like how NUT is doing X compared to the manga. I didn't read the LN's so I don't know how it was done in those, but this ambiguous reality bending power leaves up a lot for interpretation. X in the anime is just as likely to be a super powerful narcissistic alien as it is an actual god and that makes it way cooler.

Shit, I can kinda see where Salaryman is coming from, here he is trying to live a good life, and the next moment he's dying and some asshole is trying to bully him into worshiping it. Hell, if I was him, I'd be pretty pissed too.

You know how when someone tells you to do something in a condescending way, particularly when you already were going to do it, you kinda don't wanna do it just to spite them? This is particularly prominent among little kids who want to spite their parents.

If X was less of an asshole about the whole thing, maybe Salaryman would be more agreeable.

This is literally a case of losing the forest for the trees. When people say Caucasian, they mean white Europeans, not the people who inhabit the Caucasus region today, who are often a little Asiatic in appearance. When people say Aryan, they mean the blond-haired, blue-eyed original inhabitants of Europe, prior to the conquest of much of southern Europe by the Moors that turned Italy and Spain so dark-haired and dark-brown-eyed. The common understanding of both terms is to generally exclude Slavs, as a matter of linguistic hygiene. This leaves northern Europe as the current homeland of the white/Caucasian/Aryan race.