imgur.com/a/0VY8O
youtube.com/watch?v=JGdePK9tbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=CEcUkhxTzI4
youtube.com/watch?v=o07gKqjBD4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>edition
Stop that.

>edition

So how did Rohan outspeed Shining Diamond?

this is the best jojo mad youtube.com/watch?v=5olrCSMtGkY

>Shining Diamond
Mangaka gotta have fast hands to do 19 pages of high quality art a week.

Oh shit, your 2nd favourite villain (minor or major) is on Hitler's side in WW2, 1940. How does it change?

First for sexy Jokuyasu

>post jojo videos you watch every day

youtu.be/gSJlllk5kcA

what was the purpose of this?

Post characters made for hugs and protection

I'll make sure to title the next one No Edition Edition

Gappy likes Large Fries, but not Fried Chicken
Jobin uses Fried Chicken
Obviously its a clear pointer that he's the villain if he likes Fried Chicken, something Gappy does not like.

If that becomes something actually important and not just a joke I'll laugh my ass off

hey famalams, do any of you have that gif of killer queen pushing the switch really fast?

youtube.com/watch?v=ep-i6Z8O_1I

do you think gappy will ever get its memories back

At this point I think he already has all the information he needs. I don't think Gappy would be THAT curious to know all the details of his past selves, he already has enough information on the both of them and how they got into this fruity mess.

>Vampire mask came from Aztec Vampiric cult
>Mexicans worships DIO
>Mexican STAND-off
>Donald J. Trump (the J stands for Joestar)
>The Wall is a musical reference AND a thing being made real
We're living Part 9 and we don't even know it

I've always appreciated how this artist genuinely understands what makes a man handsome and sexy, in a masculine way.

Has there BEEN a political drama Jojo part yet? SBRverse Senator Joestar dealing with Stand-using lobbyists and rivals in his party, as he forms a coalition to rise the ranks and take on the evil-Stand using President.

i found this outta nowhere
so i guess you waifufags can have a bump and a new background

Go away

They sort of touched on that already with Lucy's subplot in SBR. While Johnny and Gyro were doing the questing and fighting, Lucy was the man on the inside doing stuff like disguising herself, passing along information, etc.

Thanks user.

youtu.be/OZxriEaKh80

>the president of the united states on hitler's side
????????????

What did Araki mean by this?

>Who is Donald Trump
:^)

Wasn't Russia against the Nazis in WW2?

The fuck did I just watch?

i'll admit the Mighty Putty one got me though

he must be very into that report of dolphin dicks he's making

I hope it shits on him

kira go to bed

Is Shizuka a JoJo?

imgur.com/a/0VY8O

technically yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=JGdePK9tbUg

Is this the highway star arc of jojolion?

I'm trying to put together a list of real people that are named or referenced in JoJo, besides musicians and fashion designers. So far, I got
>Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger (Araki's basis for muscle characters and Jonathan/Dio)
>Marlon Brando
>Hugh Hudson (referenced in Jonathan and Dio's academy)
>David Cronenberg (referenced in Dio's whiskey)
>Dario Argento (Dario's name)
>Salvador Dali (basis for Zeppeli's mustache)
>Michael Berryman (J.Geil's design)
>Angelo Badalamenti
>Clint Eastwood
>Billy Milligan
>Johnny Depp (by Joshu in Part 8)
>Jean Gabin (Joseph's favorite actor)
>Joe Montana
>Aida Mitsuo (after~all)

Anyone has any quotes or profiles or something that can help me put this list together ?
Any references I'm missing ? I'm trying to get it all listed in one spot.
I'd really appreciate if someone could help.

Lads when will the blurays come out for the rest of part 4? Googling isn't helping.

How often do you reread the parts? Which part have you reread the most?

Takes about a month for the latest CD to be released I think. Next month will be eps 25, 26, and 27, so 5 more months total til they're all released, then I'd give it an extra month on top of that for it to all be torrentable in high quality and subbed. June?

Does "Shizuka" contain a character that can also be pronounced "jo" in japanese? Otherwise no.

Also, is that fan art or did araki draw that? I assume the former

Google says June 28th for the complete thing since that's when the Rohan OVA (that you get for buying all the BDs) is supposed to come out. So yeah July at the most.

Cant you see the Jo on her name? Please tell me you dont know japanese

About once a month.

JJL about 7 times.

I don't know japanese. Ii can figure out one-word exclamations from context but that's it

Part 5
4 times already and planning to reread it again when the re-translation is done.
and JJL about 2 times, I haven't reread any other part yet.
Time is just whenever I feel like it.

Could the ripple heal a burn victim like third degree?

I reread SBR and JJL recently in color.

>JJL Colored is only like 12 chapters

Why?

Does anyone have pics/collage of Gappy saying he won "fully"

The animation for DiU is so shit, did they changed animation studio after Stardust Crusaders? I mean Stardust Crusaders wasn't top quality but it wasn't as bad and they corrected some stuff in the Bluray.

Thank you

I'm 8 episodes into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and this is incredibly boring; it's not even good shonen.
When are the stands introduced? I've been told that they're what makes JoJo great, so I'll just skip to there.

so now that we know what Dolomite's tooth does, is Invisible Zombie Jesus back on the table? I hope the SBR version of Limp Bizkit is thriller

Here's a new wicked reaction image dot png
its a little shit but im limited to what i can do

>edition
Fuck off cancer

>"There's one reason you lost, Joubin"
>"One, simple reason..."

>"I don't like fried chicken"

Part 3. Also the manga has been running for 30 years, the first couple of years are kind of mediocre and it takes a while to actually get good but once it does it keeps getting better.

Naisu!

>I'm trying to put together a list of real people that are named or referenced in JoJo
Save yourself some time and just list every character ever introduced in jojo

Oh holy shit I think I know of a way that could work out: What if he uses Cream Starter to disguise himself as Josuke but Yasuho catches him eating fried chicken

Cream Starter is a bound stand. It outlives the user, possibly by more than a century, and the last person to have it was Johnny Joestar, whose possessions were left with the Higashikata family

>skipping
literally the first rule of jojo is don't skip parts.
just tank it through another twenty or so episodes and you'll get your standaronis.

>Part 3
Stardust Crusaders, right? Well shit, I'm glad I asked. Am I missing anything that will be important later in the 18 episodes I'll be skipping?

wait
what
I don't remember Johnny taking Cream Starter

But why? The other user just mentioned that it wasn't good for a while. I would much rather just enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEcUkhxTzI4

Not really, each Part is self contained for the most part, though it builds off of Part 1 a bit. I'd recommend watching one more episode of season 1 though, it's the final episode of Part 1 and you're already so close. Be aware that the anime for Part 3 is kind of dragged out in places, and it has less structure in it's story and is more a vessel for showing off weird powers and the journey being just as important as the destination. If you're still not enjoying it I'd recommend the manga since the anime isn't as good but if that doesn't do it for you then I don't know if this is the series for you.

Johnny is one DIRTY boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=o07gKqjBD4E
The dream is real.

Just know that while Part 3 is an improvement over the first two it's not a gargantuan leap in quality, though it has it's moments. Also it was dragged out a bit in the anime. The series slowly gets better as it goes along but it isn't consistently great until around halfway through Part 4, but the Part 4 anime has the opposite issue to the Part 3 anime in that it's kind of rushed and you can tell it had a pretty small budget. If the anime isn't doing the job then definitely try the manga, when people talk about this series being good they mean the manga, the anime is more aimed at people who've already read it.

>skipping parts

Jojo being on par with the Doctor Who fanbase
as in there really isnt fans

Johnny took Cream Starter that Valentine got from another HP in the stand-off to make him believe he has no ill intentions and it stayed with Johnny after Valentine died to heal his horse and Lucy. Although I might be wrong since it's been a long time since I last reread SBR

I mean 90% of the series is only available in shitty pirate scans so the English fan base is second only to the Spanish in terms of how ill informed it is.

Out of all the things Araki has forgotten, why did he forget to give Avdol a personality?

Fair enough, I might as well finish Part 1.
Alright, thanks for the warning. I don't really have the kind of free time with my job to read a ~1000 chapter series, so I'm not sure if I'll get into the manga, but I appreciate the info.

I mostly wanted to check out JoJo because I've been told repeatedly about how creative and great battles between stands are.

dude the part five spanish translations were miles better than the english ones, before JJCA remade them, but they still had the shitty scans

JoJo is meant to be read slowly since it's so fucking slow paced so you could read it a few chapters a day over a couple of months and not suffer for it. Whatever works for you I guess. Just be aware that it does improve as it goes along even after 30 years. Also have fun.

Avdol has a personality. He's very formal and calm, but is bad at hiding his emotions when things manage to make him genuinely scared/angry/embarrassed. Although he often seems very by-the-book and calculating, a few times he's notably let his emotions get the better of him, like when Polnareff was in trouble. He's got a somewhat paternal view of his companions, but isn't condescending when he's more informed about things than they are, which happens a lot.

It's not much, but it's there.

>_master1200

I know but I've heard some shit about their translations for Part 4 and some other Parts.

You're encouraging fags to skip part 2, which has always had good scans

Phantom Blood, Battle Tendency, Stardust Crusaders and Diamond Is Unbreakable are completely animated, and every part other than 5 and potentially 8 is well-translated.

I'm not that guy, skipping is for fags.