BUY BITCOIN YOU LOSERS

Bitcoin is moving towards $1MILLION/coin and much more so you are safe to buy them for 100k for 500k even 1000k!
Massive profits await faggots. You're missing out if you don't invest all money you have in bitcoin and fast because billions of people all over the world are rushing to the exchanges to bring you their money but you can only receive it if you have bitcoin, get it poorfags? I'm giving you the advice of your life. So go to coinbase.com and BUY BITCOIN BUY BUY NAOO!

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/the-irs-has-come-knocking-at-bitcoins-door-1820877550
coindesk.com/bitfinex-tether-break-silence-go-media-offensive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

While I do not doubt that Bitcoin will continue to increase in value, we are beginning to approach a problem with this value.

You can "liquidate" bitcoin in one of three ways:
1) Directly purchasing products with it
2) Converting it to other cryptocurrencies
3) Selling it for Fiat

However, each of these options have the same Achilles' Heel: when Bitcoin becomes too valuable, even when broken down into satoshi-level, 1) becomes difficult to make small purchases with (ignoring the blockchain time issues). 2) is crippled by this as well, either the other cryptos will rise proportionately in value, or the new coming ICOs will be worthless. 3) becomes an ever decreasing market as the coins increase in value. Even if you can buy fractions of a coin, at a certain price point you will only attract those with the money to throw around to get a decent amount of them, who aren't stupid enough to pay that much for cryptocurrencies anyways due to this issue.

Basically, sure, it gets to that value, but once they get that expensive, what realistically are you going to do with them?

Until you can short, true value is over priced.

Go back to you stupid rule-breaking faggot

Its funny when coinfags say "im a cryptomillionaire"!

No youre not you have 50 coins. If youre talking about dollars then the coin STILL has no value because ultimately youre WANTING to have millions in fiat currency.

Until this changes its speculation and yes some will get very rich (in dollars) and most eill lose their life savings.

>what realistically are you going to do with them?

HODL till the whales drop out then wonder - muh value + pay taxes in the mean time ...

gizmodo.com/the-irs-has-come-knocking-at-bitcoins-door-1820877550

coindesk.com/bitfinex-tether-break-silence-go-media-offensive/

... also be alert when your crypto bucks are on a exchange - did it got haxed/looted lol

don't forget to share your cold wallet with your family in case you rip ... and tell them not to get haxed lol

fucking bitcoins ... shit was never more worth than 500$

Once bitcoins are worth a million, a loaf of bread will be 10k.

>buy my bags: the post

>Bitcoin will continue to increase in value
Its value won't increase, because there's is none to begin with. There's only speculation and it will end eventually.

>t. consumer of mainstream media

At that point crypto will have destroyed government regulated currency.
You will be buying bread with bitcoin.

This is the problem I'm seeing as well. I had ten coins a while ago back before it broke $100, (sold at $1000 and never imagined it would hit 10k+). After seeing the price I checked some old online wallets and saw I have 0.035 btc in change. I considered moving it to an exchange just to play around with it and that's when I realized the time and fees for fractional transactions will be this "currency's" undoing. It's completely backwards, the less you move the more it costs, while 0.1btc and above are free to move.

I'm not bashing btc, I'm happy for the ones who've gotten lucky and rich with this insane rise and I surely feel some regret for cashing out back then but at the end of the day, the realities of a private wallet requiring 150gb+ of hdd space and the relatively high cost to transfer fractional amounts (don't forget the time it takes as well, smaller amounts take forever to move) and I'm forced to conclude that btc is just not robust or useful enough to use as an everyday currency (and that's leaving out the whole reality that the price volatility means you can't guarantee what it will be worth tomorrow).

Idk what will happen with btc but I doubt it will be a genuine everyday currency. Maybe a store of value as a hedge against inflation, maybe useful for very large financial orders, but idk. I think it's here to stay in one form or another, especially with NASDAQ picking it up in Q2 of 2018, but I think we'll have to wait for something better if we want to actually replace the central banks and their fiat currency.

>he doesn't understand how financial and capital markets work
LEL

good luck cashing out 10k for a loaf ... by the time you can cash out have paid the fee it totals 35k for a loaf ... better find that bitcoin bakery

what a moron, unless btc is a cia´niggercoin btc will rip > and be replaced by usd-coin lol

You wish. The kikes are backing the bitcoin up already, they've got their filthy hands on it.
Cryptocurrencies will end up having the same insane regulations as other currencies.

doge coin went up like 5000% in the last few months
>people only talk about btc

weird

Because dogecoin is a shitty meme for normies to get into crypto.

ok, now gib $500.000 and I'll do it

GO

BACK

TO

FUCKING

>unless x
No, unless it is regulated heavily by world governments it going to continue to rise exponentially.

Good. regulations will help with the scamming that's going on, but it will increase value of it.

Don't cash out.

>20$ transaction fee
>days to weeks to finally clear

Cant spend Bitshekel in hell.

I can't even afford one bitcoin :^(

Too bad I have 0.5 coins and am waiting for it to fucking cash out.

> black market coin

enjoy being on a watchlist for drugs and pizza

Trump will be issuing sealed indictments on you suckers...

This

Crypto made me truly realise that being poor is a choice. Normies just won't take advantage of it.

That's why other coins exist. Bitcoin is like gold, in that it's not intended for direct use as a currency anymore.

If cryptos get too out of hand there will be a global nuclear war to reduce everything back to the stone age and the new order will ban them.
Right?

Bitcoin is a piece of shit, everyone knows you should invest in LINK if you don't hate money.

I've been looking at cryptos but it really seems like there is Bitcoin and then there's "the rest".

Every other crypto looks like it's hanging off bitcoins coattails and I'm trying to see how you can discern legit ones from bullshit meme ones.

But unlike gold in that it has no inherent value. Can btc conduct heat and electricity as well as gold can? Is btc aesthetically pleasing? Is there actually a physical limit to the amount of btc, or can the majority choose to add more to the pool? (That last was an actual question...what limits the amount of btc in existence?)

/biz/ is sooooo overflowing with this shiite that its spilling over. someone call a plumber

>exchange waiting periods are equal to actual clear times
no

You can make transactions within 4-6 minutes using bitcoin.

ETH is better overall, technically.

It’s a fucking pyramid scheme and you know it. Who the fuck wants fiat gold? Fiat gold that literally disappears when the power goes out.

Gold was valuable before it had any use at all. BTC is one of the most immutable records ever create and is inherently proof of work, thus it has value.

>Is there actually a physical limit to the amount of btc, or can the majority choose to add more to the pool?

Yes. 21 million is the maximum value. To add more, you'd have to restart the blockchain from scratch and overtake the workers on the original chain for no reward in the process while the originals get more reward as their numbers dwindle. In other words, not going to happen.

>so much autism in one post

Not 'fiat gold' because government can't issue it.

>when the power goes out.

Better invest in literally nothing then because it could be destroyed by a meteorite at any time.

>hey guys buy my coins so my value goes up
Reeks of being a pyramid scheme but I suppose it's alright so long as I'm careful.

fuck off kike

Wrong. All they have to do is keep moving that decimal. There may be only 21 million coins but inflation is built in by dividing it into smaller and smaller percentages retard

>I wonder if all the cryptoexchanges have enough to cover the profit?
>I wonder if they would even let that happen.
>If the banks or china have a huge steak in it
>And they are issuing derivatives on it next monday.
>And all these forks
>Tether
>Block chain
>Bit coin cash
>I think the banks really need these derivatives to fuck with.
>They probably realized all the leverage the have are useless energy derivatives and proof that you let your computer run for a week straight in the first place.
>If this derivative is a stop loss for banks. Might be better to have it crash before the derivatives cone into play.

>So bitcoin is the tool for the new regime to collapse the banks
>Know why china is buying up so much bitcoin but you cant trade bitcoin for chinese yen?
>Think of it this way
>Bitcoin max limit is i think 1,200,000.
>Yet satoshis are now the base unit of the bitcoin since its inflated so much.
>So you have 1.2 mllion of the new currency that is static yet divisible to the .000001.
>Remember the bank bailouts, degrading credit rating for US.
>More importantly how much is the USD of all curriencies tied to bitcoin?
>Now think of the classic christmas movie Its a Wonderful Life.
>Interesting how this huge rise in value is happening around christmas.
>Remember what happened at the bank in that movie?
>Now think.
>Imagine what would have to happen to the USD if everyone cashed out their bitcoins at 20000k ?
>
>Now think to youself
>How many terrorist organizations probably tell their followers to buy bitcoin.
>Antifa
>Communists
>Anarchists
>ISIS.

>Honestly the only thing that can stop it now are the governments.
>But maybe bitcoin is also the perfect kike trap.
>Tell banks they are through with this new currency
>Haha whatever says banks
>Bitcoin reaches 500
>Banks are like" this isnt funny"
>Bitcoin reaches 1000
>Banks are like "well shit"
>Banks start buying up all the bit coin they can.
>Certain governments catch onto this
>They start buying
>The trick is to inflate the price so high
>That the merchant banker becomes completley consumed by it
>Everyone cashes out
>Leaving banks with the bill
>A bill of ecoins that were only amounted to infinitley verified energy credits.
>Banks are told to fuck off.
>Governments reclaim bank land
>The real fork is this:
>A global currency based off of something kind of like calories, human energy credits.
>Or each government will maintain a political currency that is actually tied to land and national defense.

lol just make your own crypto if you really want to win big. You mine 90% of it then make it public and have everybody else mine the remaining 10% just so they get invested and shill for it. Cryptos are anonymous, nobody knows how many are owned by who so they are the best thing there is to get very rich. 95+% of all bitcoins are held by the few people who started it. It's easy money.

>Bitcoin is moving towards $1MILLION/coin

It literally can't get this high.... like, there are physical limitations preventing it.

>Bitcoin is moving towards $1MILLION/coin and much more so you are safe to buy them for 100k for 500k even 1000k!
>You're missing out if you don't invest all money you have in bitcoin and fast because billions of people all over the world are rushing to the exchanges to bring you their money but you can only receive it if you have bitcoin
>I'm giving you the advice of your life.
>So go to coinbase.com and BUY BITCOIN BUY BUY
You are literally advertising and shilling Buttcoins. You post reminds me of the infomercials on Jewtube.

Not, they maximum divisibility of bitcoin is 1/100000000, which is one 'satoshi'.

Good luck convincing anyone to buy your shitcoin.

>doesn't rebut the argument
You wanna know something?
Everything is based on human speculation.
You're witnessing something new here.
Take the free advice, you central european slav fuck

Look how many are buying bitcoin and all the other altcoins on exchanges. Pot them on an exchange, trade a little bit with your wallets to increase the price and boom people rush in because it's rising. Trust me it's easy money.

I have no money anyway to invest. I've seen enough boom and bust cycles with bitcoin to just stick with the sure thing, my biweekly paycheck.

Looks legit. 1m here we come!

Good luck not being replaced by a machine that works more efficiently than you ever could.

I hope not in my lifetime as I have nothing else in life but this job.

I want to put 1k and leave it for a couple of years, what should I buy?

read on graphgrailAi I can recommend, it is not even out yet

YES, BUY GOYCOIN. BUY IT ALL!!!

If you buy USD with another currency the value of us goes up retard
USD goes down if people sell it for something else or the fed prints more.

The only way to crash USD would be a sell off by the rest of the world at once which isn't going to happen because wwiii.
And the fed isn't going to hyperinflate because the Jews don't want to be gassed.

wtf you mean? thats just 3 word randomly put together.
you could short btc years ago

As /biz/ will tell you, you need at least 10-15k to invest on a coin for good long term gains.
There's no reason putting small bets down, unless you're gambling on shitcoins that you think will go up 2000%.

go to coinmarketcap, look at the top coins, find the one that has the most potential to grow, then invest.
you could also check daily for new coins/tokens so you could ride the initial rush and 2-5x your money a few times a month assuming you chose wisely.

i haven't transferred btc in a long time. convert to ETH, transfer, buy BTC. it is more long winded, but it is quicker and usually cheaper.

Buy my coin goys

I'm building a crypto discord server for those wanting to chat with serious traders and learn more. Feel free to join: VMDrMXG

yeah, you and 10,000 other pakisanis looking to rip people off.
Why don't you go fuck yourself and head back to the call center job.

Not yet. It'll crash before it really moves.

6 months. The second it falls, buy buy buy. You're welcome.

When falls it's over. The correct move is speculative investment in other cryptos.

why is there a bunch of damage control bitcoin threads constantly being spammed ever since steam publicly dumped it and pretty much said its worthless shit that the fees have begun to cost more than the bit coins value itself?

>As /biz/ will tell you, you need at least 10-15k to invest on a coin for good long term gains.
I'm a poorfag, can't afford to put 10k on a crypto

Is not that easy, the ppl need a degree in trust with it, if a new crypto jump in the market and have already more than 70% floating if will not rise.

AVOID BITCOIN

WHY?

IT'S a BUBBLE. WHY?

BECAUSE IT"S CURRENT PRICE IS WAY IN EXCESS OF THE ACTUAL VALUE THAT IS TRADED WITH IT. 99 % OF IT"S XURRENT EVALUATION ARE SPECULATIVE> THERE IS NOTHING INTRINSIC UNDERPINNING IT'S VALUE. THAT CAN MEAN ONLY 1 THING.

and crash. man down.

>tfw when bitcoin isn't available in my country

checked

if you are on the internet it is available in your country

ETH is slowly but steady rising invest in that and leave it like 4 months and profit.