Why do women make such a bigger deal about sexually unwanted encounters than men...

Why do women make such a bigger deal about sexually unwanted encounters than men? Guys are groped all the time by women of all ages and aesthetics. A lot of the time its unwanted and disgusting to have an old lady grab your junk, say on a crowded subway, yet very few guys even say anything even if they are uncomfortable. Making a scene isn't even worth it for some jackass you will only encounter for a few seconds.

inb4 this is not political
Todays political climate has this at the forefront because of far left feminism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3OCWXz6UNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well if a girl grabs your ass are you really scared she's going to rape you? and would you care?

Go for a walk. Join a sports club. Do some volunteering. Before you become the next Elliot Roger.

If a guy grabs a girls ass the girl should not think she is about to get raped. That's just stupid.

Also, yes, guys do care. Its disgusting to be grabbed by an unattractive female. It mass you want to puke. Guys just rather ignore the ugly woman than make a scene.

elliot roger went for plenty of walks if you saw his youtube channel

>If a guy grabs a girls ass the girl should not think she is about to get raped. That's just stupid.
its not stupid, its a power thing

kek
Butthurt feminist nazi with no real retort spotted

>its not stupid, its a power thing
It is stupid friendo, having your ass grabbed in a public place in no way implies rape. That's some bat shit crazy leftist nazi logic

alright im done with this shit thread, fuck you leaf

I'm a dude, so maybe I'm a male feminist soyboy. Either way, when was the last time you really properly socialized with people? It would be fun, yeah? Even if nothing changes it is worth doing, so go out and give the things I mentioned a shot. Trust, you'll feel better for it.

>having your ass grabbed in a public place in no way implies rape. That's some bat shit crazy leftist nazi logic
pretty much.

Kek This leftist runs off when confronted about his stupid argument.

He is right though it isba power thing, just not a physical force thing as he implies. Women KNOW they ar unferior to men and this is a way to get control over men. Shrieking and making scenes over things men would not do in the smae situation, in their minds, is a good thing because leftist cunts and white knights empower then.

kek, I have a job and friends. Soy boys don't have either so don't try to go there. Please make an argument instead of 1) admitting you are a soy boy 2) subconsciously projecting how you have no social life 3) letting us all confirm what we know: soy boys can't make logical arguments

I'll wait for your logical rebuttal kek

>male feminist soyboy
KYS? You would feel better, maybe. Have you thought about it? Wanna talk?

>I have a job and friends
Go and hang out with them then.

I'm here now to discuss issues of the fucked up far left nazi sphere. Still waiting for your logical rebuttal you broken half man..

Do you find discussing the far left nazi sphere more fun than your friends? If so, then you need better friends. If not, then go and hang out with them.

>. Join a sports club. Do some volunteering.

Ironically the places where men get groped the most by predatory fags

Because equality in a feminised society means women get all the power.
Doesn't seem to make any logical sense, but there you have it.
Want confirmation? Just look at how women want the empowerment to not be judged for their random encounters, while men are prevented from having mere thoughts.
If there was true equality of random encounters then men would...(you can finish that thought yourself)

Once again I'm here now to discuss issues of the fucked up far left nazi sphere.

If you had friends you would know that attaching onto other people 24/7 is a little bit weird and very pathetic. You don't do things on your own ever user? Are you that weak and dependent? I'm a little worried about you, have you seen a school councillor?

also, still waiting for your logical rebuttal you broken half man..but I will diverge a bit and help you talk about your projections of a poor social life and your anti-social behaviour of needing others to coddle you 24/7. I'm worried about you user, please don't actually KYS in case you think about it.

You're reacting very aggressively to just about anything people say. Seriously. Hang out with your friends. Chill a little.

Basically this is the answer IMO. How do we go about changing this? What is the best way to change far left nazi feminism? I've read and heard from women in my personal life that today's feminist nazis are hated by most of them, yet how do these slivers of the population keep pushing the bar on how much of this nazi leftist behaviour they can get away with? Someones gotta be bending over for them and I'm guessing its some white night marxist tribesman...

have you seen a councillor about your anti-social behaviour? You do know it's not normal to depend on people 24/7 right? I'm not being aggressive, I'm trying to be nice to you and get you to talk so we can get to the root of your problems and get you help. I realize, as you have just shown, that you are taking this help negatively but it is only because you haven't been around people that care about you for so long you don't understand that those that do care may ask uncomfortable questions to help you. It's tough love.

user, have you seen a councillor? Have you tried to build some self confidence lately? Tell us about your life user pol is here to help

Bumping this. Lets help britbong user in his quest for mental health clarity. I'm actually worried for him now. Britbong stay safe pol loves you even of the world doesnt

You've now used the word "nazi" 7 times in as many posts. Seriously just go see your friends. Chill out. Have a nice time.

Have you seen a councillor? Want to talk about your projections and dependence issues? I just want to talk now and help you user. Let's not even forces on the far left nazi (well nazis are leftists by definition so this is redundant) feminist bs. Let's talk about your issues and sort them out? Ok? I hope you don't run away at the first sight of someone actually caring about your soy boy life. I mean that as a compliment since you like being a beta soy boy. :)

Who fucking knows.

My boss flirts with me all the time, she's like 65ish and I'm 32 but It doesn't bother me.

There is literally nothing wrong with flirting or sexual innuendo at the workplace, whether it comes from a man or a woman.

I really don't think this "if I talk to my friends they'll think I'm clingy" fear is rational. Talk to your friends. Chill out. Have fun. It's good for you.

Wow OP you look full psycho itt

Relax user. Settle down. You said that we should be spending all of our time with our friends and other people. You basically told pol that you don't understand spending any time by yourself. At least that is what you implied, and that is the mental health problem that we need to address. Have you seen a councillor? Have you tried building self confidence? Don't keep reflecting these questions. Pol is here to help you. So have you seen one? have you tried that? I'm worried about you

Please tell me that headline is satire

Just keep your hands to yourself OP

They make such a big deal out of it, because it makes them realize how weak they are. Not just physically, but rather that in the moment it happened they lacked the confidence to do something about it. That's especially a problem for all those "empowered" women, who wish they had acted differently when a man made unwanted advances, but they didn't do anything instead. It's a mixture of feeling regret and being reminded of their vulnerability.

Because we living through a moral panic

Except unlike the 80s satanic panic which was a product of religious conservatives this is a sanctimonious leftist one

Are you seriously okay? Are you suicidal? Depressed? I think the other user is right you don't sound mentally okay. Take a minute to collect your thoughts and feelings and let us know. Don't be afraid to admit something is wrong in your head. It's okay and it's not your fault.

Happens but I don't care unless I had a gf nearby.

Remember fellows it's only sexual harrarraamemt if they don't find you attractive

women just want shit to bitch about
i am a guy
i have had women and men hit on me
ugly women got assblasted when i turned them down
i remember some guy straight saying show me your dick
it is part of life for people to hit on you
every average bitch working at a starbucks just wants to be included in something bigger because their life is so empty

To us, unsolicited affection is respect and acknowledgement of our presence.

To women, it's almost akin to shoplifting as their bodies and virtue are more valuable. They want controllable attention.

Just .. stop dude.
I can't handle the cringe.

Sex is woman's power over man. You take or mess with anyones power structure and they freak the fuck out. No-one wants less power, even when it is only over flesh rods in pants

Glad that britbong soyboy left the thread. Maybe now we can have a proper discussion. Good work OP

Gee I hope he is okay. I mean we shit on leftist scum all the time but I'd hate for them to have a breakdown.

because they're scared that men will realize that they're awful people

>To women, it's almost akin to shoplifting as their bodies and virtue are more valuable. They want controllable attention

This but mostly this
>Remember fellows it's only sexual harrarraamemt if they don't find you attractive

I've never seen a woman flip out even if a guy was creepy/aggressive if that dude was attractive. I mean guys in the opposite situation would also not flip out. The main difference I think is how ugly people are dealt with. Guys don't scream seal assault at ugly woman, they either let them down gently, ignore them, or tell them assertively they aren't interested. Women seem to attack the ugly men with insults or screams for sexual assault. I'm not even a bad looking dude but this is a serious mental problem in todays social sphere

kek. Changed your mind quickly.

Yeah I almost feel bad now. It seems too quiet in this thread now.

Yayy.. soyyyboooyyyy ...

I'm a straight white male, and over the years guess who I have been sexually harassed by in the workplace more than any woman...

GAY MEN.

That's right, but I never fucking complain about it to anybody because I'd be crucified and fired immediately.

Looks like the soyboy went onto his phone. We see you soyboy faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=X3OCWXz6UNA

Bill Burr talks about having older women and gay guys come onto heavily when he was a younger comic

why are modern women so against cooking? its such a necessary life skill for both sexes to have. Now-a-days I meet girls who can't even make something as simple as eggs over easy without completely fucking it up.

Maybe you're meeting the wrong kind?

Are most women not just petulant narcissists?