This is an Islamic mosque from the Turkish city of Istanbul, former capital of Ottoman Empire

This is an Islamic mosque from the Turkish city of Istanbul, former capital of Ottoman Empire.

And?

This is the place that's targeting me. Blow it up.

it was built by Greeks

Thought it was a museum?

Other than the roach foot, is this pic serious ?

it is a Christian Cathedral which is now a museum

False. This is from the fictional universe of Star Wars (™)

Why would Greeks built a mosque in Istanbul ? Greeks are christian people

No, this is a greek orthodox-christian basilica with ugly phalluses glued onto it because turks are the biggest homos in history

i bet it stinks like shit

It is called "minarets" learn Islamic terms because we are taking over your continent.

I mean it was originally a Orthodox church that got converted to a mosque but it is now a Museum

Stop seeing dicks everywhere Henk

It was built for the glory of Christ, you fuck.

oh look, it's bait from a faggot turk that has dozen of pictures of niggerdick saved on his pc. Constantinople will be western again soon nigger.

don't you need your dickpicks to prove your point?

Jerusalem is the capital city of Israel.

This is a woman working in pest control.

lol

probably. its been floating around for years and no one has debunked it.

t. Greekfoot

you turned it into a mosque

constantinople will be greek once again

bait harder roach

kek

I did that because the mod was butthurt about me. However he learned his place and I won't do that again (unless he acts butthurt).
Also:
>1071
we will take back anatolia, just wait
>1171
>1271
>1371
>1453
we will take back constantinople, just wait
>1553
>1653
>1753
>1853
>1953
>2017

Indeed, Where the satanists convene.

>This is an Islamic mosque from the Turkish city of Istanbul, former capital of Ottoman Empire.

Built by Christians as a Church for decent Christians

That's the Hagia Sophia you fucking turkroach.

american here, been to instanbul. its an incredible city. very fucking cool city. everybody i met was awesome, except the guy trying to sell me fake cologne for 30 minutes but eventually he gave up.

most people you meet in instabul are nice, some of them really want to hang out with you and literally just get to know you a bit. however there is alot of apprehension and this is sad, and more than anything is based on the bullshit between the governments and the bullshit propaganda. imo they are more concerned that other turks will criticize them for talking to an american.

the ones you dont meet, probably dont give two shits that you are american and visiting their city.

all the religious bullshit is just bullshit. most muslim men i have met and hung out with in my travels are like most christians and their attitude on both sides is, yea its my religion but so fucking what, lets bang chicks.

kek

Thats a Catholic basilica in Constantinople.

nice meme rapebaby

Its a reminder to Muslims across the world they are inferior to Christians.

So you stole from Byzantine AND Egyptian symbology? Good for you little roach! Who says roaches can’t be parrots? I sure don’t!

Why are you guys spamming "we will constantinople from Turks" shit ? There is no such city called "Constantinople" in Turkey.

that's a Church, you stupid roach.

There’s no such thing as Turkey either.

You know, he has a point.

He's laughin at ya

that's how the roach laughs

The intro architecture class I took didn’t even mention the minarets at Hagia Sophia.

Never predict the future with the past if everyone knows the past. Only predict the future with the past if no one knows about it.

we will Constantinople from Turks

We can't even have Christmas markets and nativity displays anymore, you really think Deus Vult is ever going to happen?

Shit's fucked breh.

Sasanians were 700 years after the symbol was used in Byzantium you dumbass

Blackposter, I know that's you

DELET THIS

Muslims squatting in a Christian church. Useless fucks can't even build their own shit.

It’s always darkest before dawn.

Thats where Jabba the Hut lives

Former constantinople u mean fat roach

The only thing you ever took over are low skilled labor positions in europe kemal

They didn’t take those over anyway. We actually gave those jobs to women because even women were better than refugees lol

>admits to having niggerdicks saved on his computer
>spends hours every day posting them
>typical turkroach

It's both.

Even their buildings look like explosions. Kek

it's a museum

That's Constantinople, idiot.

You mean those decent Christians you westcucks slaughtered during ''Muh crusade!''

Erdogan was pretty decent in his visit. Be a nice neighbor so we can have peace again.

stop

Used to be a cburch

>Catholic
The state of amerimutts

Soon.

Wow, they added spires and took off the cross. Totally 100% Mosque built by turkroach Ottomans.

Reconquer Constantinople. Make Turkey Orthodox again.