Why did Sup Forums vote for this guy thinking he would get all the immigrants out and create a white ethnostate...

Why did Sup Forums vote for this guy thinking he would get all the immigrants out and create a white ethnostate? And then people here act surprised when he gives everything for Israel, which is what he said he would do all along. But you dismissed it as “4D chess”.

What did you honestly expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/amp/www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/12/07/trump-removed-handcuffs-border-patrol-yielding-45-year-low-illegal-crossings-says-ice/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he pisses off brown people. that's good enough for me

i voted solely for the butt hurt he would cause and he didn't disappoint

Because he hates mudshits and he didn't disappoint.

fuck of shareblue

>i been here watching this for15 minutes and theres no alien in a movie called Alien. why is everyone else so stupid

Because wether or not he was pro Israel was the least of my concerns.

>Because wether or not he was pro Israel was the least of my concerns.

Pretty much this. I don't blame the woes of the world on dajooz. There are plenty of leftarded whites who are ruining the entire Western world just fine on their own. No Jews required for that.

There has to be an Israel to send the Jews to...

It comes as a surprise that a man who wanted to ban Muslims from entering the United States is pro-Israel?

OP listened to too much CNN. You thought he was a White Spupremacist antisemite muslim killer and faggots will be burned. LMAO!!! #CNNisISIS

He did endorse the KKK so having these expectations wouldnt be unrealistic.

No one here acts surprised that he moved the embassy to Jerusalem.

illegal immigration to the US has been reduced to 1970 levels. that's more than the last 5 presidents were able to achieve

does that mean france is anti israel?

google.ie/amp/www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/12/07/trump-removed-handcuffs-border-patrol-yielding-45-year-low-illegal-crossings-says-ice/amp/

>expect
i expect unlimited bantz, zozzles, jej, lel, lmao, shitposts, etc. president op has delivered.

>get all the immigrants out and create a white ethnostate

I believe pic belongs to you, op. Please take it back and never return.

Predominantly, yes.

America has been a leftist, open borders, pro-illegal, anti-American cesspool with the Overton window shifted hard to globalism for over 50 years. Obviously Trump wasn't going to single-handedly turn that into a utopia in 8 years. But he's got us going in the right direction towards fixing this country for the first time in decades by keeping all his campaign promises with all his pro-American policies, exactly what we hoped for when we voted for him. Now we just need to replace all the Democrats and neocons in Congress with nationalists so we can start fixing our country faster, and then vote for a more iron-handed nationalist for President in 2024 thanks to Trump shifting the Overton window all the way back to nationalism.

recognizing a capital is giving everything to Israel?

It triggers the left

it's truth - the jews have made the best nation in the region - muslims are animals

why should I support muslims over jews?

let's see them be the religion of peace

a white ethno-state is a pipe-dream of some retard larpers

who is butt-hurt actually - beyond YOU?

>He did endorse the KKK so having these expectations wouldnt be unrealistic.

you are a lying moron - proofs?
there are none

one former KKK idiot endorsed him
who cares?

i endorse you, I am a terrible person, I hope you don't expect to amount to anything now...

this logic is hilarious to watch unfold