Arizona cop executes suspect in front of his wife found not guilty

Arizona cop ,Philip Brailsford, executed a guy in front of his wife and was found not guilty.
liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
Old bread BLATANT misconduct is very clear in the video.
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR. First watch it with audio OFF so you are not visually distracted by what is happening audially. Then restart it. Watch it again with AUDIO ON. Timeline follows.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/la-me-sheriff-brady-list-20171208-htmlstory.html
premium.whitepages.com/checkout/summary/?wp_term=SB_Person_Serp_A&name_search=Philip-Brailsford&coresite_id=3bb16e60-9ae4-4ad1-b65f-57db6815339fR&loc_search=Mesa-AZ&wp_medium=PersonSerpSB&people_name=Philip Brailsford&funnel_type=person_tx_v1_extra&sample=0&wp_source=person_results_C&record_id=u_ofgJPcSoonxUyFLmggLA5dxMd5YQPuvt6gRFrq2Og=&initial_funnel_type=person_tx_v1_extra&type=person_query&wp_content=link_result_record_sb1&people_location=Mesa, AZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's a condensed timeline.
>12m50s he appears visible to the camera. is told to get down on the ground he does

>from 13m to about 13m40s he does this, then he joins his hands in front of them, immediately is told not to. Then immediately puts them in front of himself spread out again. He does this.

>Then from 13m50s all the way up to 16m23s he has his hands on top of his head. on 16m23s he then puts him in front of himself spread out again.

>he is then at 16m43s told to put his hands behind his back. Then up in the air, then UP IN THE AIR so he puts them all the way up ridiculously high so it's straining him. (16m50s)

>at 17m he's giving the order to crawl towards the police officers. Conflicting orders given/please don't kill me, sobbing, not allowed to freeze.

Things to notice:
>There's a purse laying in the ground
>they had over 5 minutes to secure the hallway and cuff him
>when he gets shot his hands is right next to the purse they didn't remove, he falls on his back and on the purse, THE PURSE IS ONLY VISIBLE AT THE END since its visibility is obfuscated by the rifle.
>at the very end the cops do a ridiculously bad job of securing the hallway if they assume there were perps there they would've both gotten shot.

>the cops use the WRONG KEYCARD AT THE WRONG DOOR, without checking if the keycard works on the other door
And then the video ends.

Two possibilities why he got shot:
>his pants are dropping trying to reach for his waistband to pull up his pants
>the purse is laying there but you don't see it till he's right next to it in the video, and the cops might assume he was going for something in the purse but they had all opportunity to examine the purse for content or atleast kick it out of the fucking way before asking the guy to crawl towards them.

>17m8-9s the guy is pulling up his pants as he is putting his right hand down again to keep crawling he gets shot. He is also right adjacent to the purse at the time.

>search for "crawl" on GIS
>all pictures are of babies on all fours
>cop expected the guy to guess that it meant "walk on your knees"

Crawling requires all fours. If you are not on all fours you aren't crawling. The cop wanted him to shuffle on his knees while his legs were crossed and his arms were in the air down a long hallway. I couldn't do this while sober.

What the fuck,

street riots when?

This. Like what the fuck. He is already aiming his rifle at the suspect. I don't see why he couldn't just have him hold his hands together and walk to the other cop.

Jeez, now I feel bad and this power tripping psychopath cop with sleeve tattoos is still a cop.
Was this in California??

>A Tanned German believes this confusion is worthy of a field expedited execution.

I'm starting to think you guys really did kill millions of Jews after all.

Notice also that he was compliant laying on the ground like a teddybear right till he is given conflicting orders about how to crawl and told to keep doing it instead of freezing up which he is trying to, this leads him to start crying and begging not to be killed (he doesn't want to risk doing anything wrong).
Cop is FOR NO REASON freaking him out more than he already is, he didn't resist anything at any point in the video. But trying his darndest to comply. This is especially very obvious when you watch it with audio OFF first to focus on what the guy was doing without being distracted by the audio. and then watch it again with the audio ON to get the full situation of what was being said.

AT NO POINT DID THE OFFICERS DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
a) secure the hallway having every opportunity to do so
b) cuff him eventhough he's like a teddybear
c) kick the purse aside or examine it, that he's then trying to navigate around as he gets shot.

>Why didn't they go to him?
The officers were operating under the assumption that their could be another shooter in the room they had exited. They did not have information on the number of persons involved (other than what the suspects told them) and could not identify and secure the reported rifle.

The safest course of action for the officers is to keep the field of fire of the AR clear of friendlies while the AR is in position to cover both the suspects and the door. The suspects are ordered one-at-a-time to approach the officers in a manner that would frustrate any effort to harm or evade the officers.

Same, your pants catch and drag your knees back into the carpeting, unless you uncross your ankles you won't move an inch after five steps and your knees are gonna be chafing rapidly. It was a pisspoor command line

The fact that we're having a hard time discussing this clearly on a Alaskan Inuit Macrame Forum is testament that there is zero way this guy could have understood the directions in the moment.

hello

don't reach near your pockets, or this will happen

bye

Arizona

And then try understanding them while a tattood psychopath points a gun at you and screams at you that he will kill you if you make a mistake.

#CrawlingOnAllFoursAndCryingMyEyesOutDONTSHOOT

When do we start this or is this nig behavior only?

>Woman is not his wife

>He had been waving a pellet gun out the window pointing it at people

>He was sop drunk he couldn't function

>Making excuses for degenerates who sleep with prostitutes then wave fake guns out the window.

Share Blue shills have moved in permanently, huh?

Exactly. It's insanely fucked up.

The guy was practically promising to shoot him from the start.

The faggot cop also gave the FEMALE alot of room for error when she failed to follow directions to the letter....she got off scot-free.

THATS sexism if I've ever seen it.

Also this, what do you even call the movement? Crawling upright? Walking on your knees? It's completely unnatural a movement outside of a feudal court or bdsm in the bedroom, it figures the woman got it without trying

>the absolute state of amerimutt reading comprehension.

>don't reach near your pockets, or this will happen
They had over 5 minutes to secure the hallway, cuff him and disarm him with full compliance. The shooting only occurs when the police officer gives conflicting orders and do not allow him to freeze up so he doesn't make any mistake according to what the police officer wants (which i doubt the police officer even knows.)
Additional funfact. On the side of the police officers rifle there's two labels that says. "You're Fucked".
Who cleared this guy for active duty?

We have no information on department training. If the department approved of the word "crawl" to be issued, the officer cannot be held liable for following their training.

Police are instructed on how to do everything to a standard. Americans litigate way too readily for it to be any other way.

It's important to note that the officer screaming simon says at Shaver isn't Brailsford, the guy who fired the shots, and I think he's just as guilty of murder in what happened.

>If you make a mistake, another mistake, there is a very severe possibility that you're both going to get shot
>If you're going to fall you better fall flat on your face

I think saying shit like this, combined with some of the other things the officer says should show some sort of intent to bring out the slightest slip up that could warrant a response. Everything Shaver does is a desperate attempt to comply as best he can from the get go and he gets executed cuz he does a simple reflex (trying to pull his pants up as he's crawling) and then this gives them the excuse to blow the guy away.

But, I also think Brailsford might have been getting mixed signals from the officer shouting orders, which is why I think they're both at fault. The officer speaking says several times they're going to shoot the next time there's a mistake. Brailsford sees something that qualifies as a mistake in this ridiculous YessirNossirHowhighdoIjumpSir situation, and follows through with the signals he's been getting from the lead officer throughout the entire confrontation.

Are they not permitted to use common sense?
Why ask him to crawl towards them, he's already fully immobilized.

>Le 56% reading comprehension

Can you imagine how fast he'd've been shot if he complied and fell on his face?

(citation needed)

It was obviously done this way to make sure the guy would fall. Almost no one could move like that in a life or death scenario without falling. Even if the guy would have made it I am sure the police officer would have scared him so that he moves suddenly.

Technically that's the way it should be. The cop wanted him at a disadvantage.

I was an MP for 12yrs. I've challenged dozens of drunks.

You keep your commands SIMPLE but FIRM.

This faggot was a sociopath who made everything CONDESCENDING and SADISTIC.

Fuck that cop.

This is an absolutely retarded statement. The problem isn't that the officer told him to crawl, it's that he told him to take actions that made crawling IMPOSSIBLE and then ordered him to crawl.

This county is an embarrassment. I wanna move.

>Do not put your hands down
>Now crawl to me
What did the pig mean by this?

And he allowed breaches of the commands by letting him crawl on all fours on top of everything else.

Oh yeah, I guess I should also point out that the officer yelling does ask "are you both drunk" and they both say "no." Neither of them know wtf is going on or why, I wouldn't be surprised if they said no just because they weren't completely smashed.

Excuse me, but I'll have you know police are rigorously trained and follow thorough protocols to ascertain the safest and best means by which to diffuse situations. What you guys see as a mentally ill, power tripping manlet on a state sanctioned murder call is in fact proper police behavior, in fact, it is unquestioningly the best result. You see, the police have to assume at all times that everyone is trying to kill them, even those who they've managed to have laying on the ground in front of them for five minutes, because a spooky ghost man may pop out and commit suicide by police at any seconds from ANY hotel room. You just don't realize how scary and difficult it is to be a police officer. I mean, have you ever met a guy accused of pointing a gun out of a hotel window? Fucking terrifying, he came out in that hallway, drunk as fuck, ready to kill every last one of those officers. Thank goodness the brave soul who had that criminal dead to rights for minutes on end managed to stop that criminal from drunkenly stumbling towards him. He may have been the one to kill all of them, another tragedy averted.

He meant that he wanted the suspect to fuck up so he could shoot him.

he tried to pull his pants up and the police officer thought he was reaching for something. This has nothing to do with the crawling

You are absolutely unironically correct.

It was clear they intended to shoot any slip up.

The woman fucked her directions up entirely and they took it out on the man.

Even when addressing both of them he was basically berrating the man.

Have you never heard what people say about common sense?

And if officers were permitted to as hoc their SOPs, there would be even more havoc in these situations. Use your head.

he looked like he was reaching

I can't believe I'm stupid enough to be moving to that shithole that is the USA next year because of my job.

friendly reminder that every single cop in america is a jackboot thug who's crimes are at minimum covering the asses of their incompetent and maliciously retarded fellow boys in blue and portraying what they do as dangerous is incredibly backwards because they have a 12.6 person per 100000 death rate

latimes.com/local/la-me-sheriff-brady-list-20171208-htmlstory.html

5 minutes holding some drunk dad at rifle gunpoint without cuffing him.

If this isn't incompetence, I don't know what is.

It has everything to do with letting him crawl exactly the way you instructed him not to and failing to correct it or reassess his ability to comply properly

>Police are instructed on how to do everything to a standard

I am pretty sure that standard dies not include hollywood tough guy talk and dumping 5 5.56x45mm rounds into a kids head 5 feet away because you give stupid fucking orders to justify blowing some kid away.

Was the cop drunk or just drunk on the power if a surplus m4 trump gun? Goddamn, did the police adopt general mathiss kill em all and dont say a word rules of engagement on American citizens or what?

>Le just dropped my daughter off at her weekly scheduled migrant rape appointment smugness

This guy has to be in some type of protection program. Surely people will retaliate against him and/or his family for this ruling.

why don't cops go for a non lethal run? it's more points and you can fuck with the civilians too

Yeah I would've just said fuck all this nonsense and laid flat on the floor face-down with my arms and legs out instead of listening to that blabbering police idiot. At least then if they shoot me I can know for sure they're going to fry right after me in court with that camera footage. If I'm going to lose my life anyway, might as well go out in a way that ensures the cop gets capital murder or at the very least spends the next 30 years in jail getting raped for shooting me.

>Hopefully by engineering some type of SAW8 contraption that triggers if they fail a game of Simon

Angry manlet syndrome. It's a can of worms in all, they are pretty much embarrassed by their own genetics, severely insecure. It's a mental disorder.

I'm 6'0 and when I meet people bigger than me I don't feel insecure... I just think damn... you must have a big cock, congrats on that genetic dice roll into this world brother.

I'v seen a turbo manlet go absolutely insane in a bank, screaming and yelling at bank tellers which were all female and laughing at him the entire time. I should have got it on video, it would have been easily 5 million hits because it was fuckin hillarious. He was blaming the bank saying that hackers stole his money through the bank app or some shit.

If you are a short man, I suggest you just stop comparing yourself to others who are taller than you and accept yourself for who you are find instead of becoming the worlds most hated pieces of shit next to hood niggers.

Why use full length rifles for an indoor engagement in a commercial structure where all cover is actually just concealment?

KEEP YOUR HANDS IN FRONT OF YOU WHILE PLACING THEM ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD. I KNOW THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE BUT I REALLY WANT TO SHOOT YOU BECAUSE MY WIFE YELLED AT ME FOR SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME WATCHING FUTBOL THIS MORNING.

burger literally can't read a full sentence, just assumes what it was from the first few words. God damn you are stupid

HE tried to pull his pants up. even if he walked on his knees like the girl before him the same thing would have happened. notice how he did the same thing when he first started kneeling down. His pants were falling.

So their bullets can penetrate the walls and kill other innocent civilians.

The difficulty in moving is intentional. It is to keep a suspect from evading or endangering the officers involved. The real world is not all berries and creme, and you don't get to pay cops pennies and then tell them they must make precarious situations worse for themselves. Pensions don't mean much from a casket.

just poison the fuckers dog

friendly reminder that the jury in the case weren't allowed to be made aware of the 'you're fucked' engravings on the inside of his ar's dust cover because that might ~bias~ them

>drunk
>with niggress
>pointing “air rifle” out window
>reaching for waste with guns pointed at him
>not totally justified shooting

Seriously?

This is why I stopped calling amermutt posts spam. Because they go out of their way to prove they are real.

I AM A REAL AMERICAN
FIGHTING FOR RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN

how about don't be a degenerate drunk

The suspect was constantly fumbling for something in his pants. Probably the bb gun or something. After 4 to 5 warnings to stop fumbling he persisted. It seems like a suicide by cop but dumb idiots here would rather lie about the video to one another or strawman arguments to cause divide. It's a good thing this was recorded because it clearly shows what happened and people can't lie about it, like saying he wanted to pull his pants up.

>Cop puts gun in your face and screams he will kill you if you do one thing that he determines to be incorrect
>Someone its your fault if you get killed by him
Really doodles the noodle

The job is voluntary, you take it for a reason.

>another shooter

but there was no shooting in the first place, why did they treated this like some military mission anyway

>barely a quarter of a percent of all LE officials die on the job
>now bend down and lick the boots of these brave and valiant men holding the thin blue line, ignore that they're undertrained manlets giving contradictory orders that can't be followed

>Hey man I'm gonna kill you if you fuck this up but put your hands in the air and keep them there or I'll shoot you, and now I want you to crawl which requires your hands by definition. Remember to keep those hands up while crawling though even though that's not possible, or I'll kill you don't forget now.

It's the (((public education))) in our schools. You don't know how bad it is here

The cop is a low IQ spic and the tard on the ground must have been huffing pesticides. It was never going to end well.

So if you'd like to do anything at all about our professionally trained police unloading into a man kneeling on the ground call and give them hell about killing unarmed citizens.

Mesa Administration/Chief of Police: (480)-644-2070

County Sheriffs Office:
(602)-876-1000

Mesa criminal investigations: (480)-644-4075

Community Partnership coordinator: (480)-644-2283

District Attorney Bill Montgomery office:
(602)-506-3411

>An anglo not understanding a proper law system

Well I be damned

An AR carbine is exactly that: a carbine. Not unwieldy.

Cops are fucking scum. Hope you bootlickers realize that now that niggers aren't the only ones being brutalized by them.

Daddy is a senior member of internal affairs fyi.

>hurr durrr

I was going through a rough time in my life once and the cops showed up while I was screaming and ranting like a lunatic in an empty parking lot. The two cops were by all means really courteous and nice to me, asking me about what was going on and just trying to calm me down. They kept this up for a good 10 or 15 minutes while I was just loosing my shit. Eventually I started throwing snowballs at them. They rolled their eyes and grabbed me and put me in cuffs and took me to the nearby emergency station for a brief check up and then the ambulance took me to a hospital cuz I was fucking bonkers.

If those cops were anything like these cops I'd be dead. They went out of their way to help me.

>My first instinct is to say 'there's nothing wrong with killing cops'
>blm flag

Fuck off.

>Looks like his facts are straight you fuckin retard

1. A pellet rifle is not a gun, it's a toy
2. He did not have it aimed out of the balcony pointed at people, he was showing it to a hotel neighbor in his room (someone saw it through the glass balcony door).
3. I respect officers and have friends who're officers but this is a complete abuse of authority. 5 minutes the guy was face down on the ground with his hands extended. That's 30 lifetimes Mesa PD had to apprehend the suspect. Instead they forced him to crawl on all fours and shot him to death when he tried to pull up his shorts which were sagging.

No guns were found on his persons, or in his hotel room.

again, get your facts straight. Psychopath Philip Mitchell Brailsford murdered this man in cold blood.

>proper law system
>Crazy beta cop taking out his deep seeded repressed anger from being beaten in school on someone

CUS WE SWAT LAHPUHSS AND SHIEEET

>like saying he wanted to pull his pants up.
Point to the gun he was reaching for.

who cares, if it was a black guy everyone would be laughing and cheering.

fuck white people. hope that fucker burns in hell

what I've learned from this is

1. Arizona juries are full of retards
2. if a cop tells you to make a movement that isn't "lay on the ground, face-down, hands-flat", don't. stay absolutely still. let them come to you, handcuff you, throw you in the cruiser.

also, my first instinct is to say "there's nothing wrong with killing cops" but really the more prudent thing to do would be vigilante killings on cops such as this that committed murder.

Exodus 21:12-14
Deuteronomy 17:6

I've seen hundreds of videos of white kids getting shot by cops for retarded reasons like
>speeding
>cop goes to pull kid over.
>kid continues on down the road for 5 seconds in order to find a safe spot instead of just leaving the cops ass in the middle of traffic.
>show me your hands
>DON'T SHOW ME YOUR HANDS SO FAST
>*GETS SHOT*

But that's exactly the fucking point, and always has been. The numbers don't lie. Whites actually have it worse in these situations than blacks do.

>Hey fucking stop reaching for your pants and your belt man this is the fourth time I said it stop or I'll shoot you.

>Does it again
>Shot

WOW WTF ABUSE WOWWW PIGS IN A BLANKET!!!

>Be Asian Englishman
>Don't pay for TV
>Arrested

Point to the sagging pants

>innocent, unarmed black man is killed by power tripping pig
Sup Forums: HAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID N*GGER THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR DARING TO EXIST WHILE BLACK YOU DESERVE THIS AND WORSE I HOPE THEY SLAUGHTER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND PISS ON THE CORPSES HOE DARE YOU EXIST IN A BLACK BODY IN MY AMERICA BLACKS ARE ALL CRIMINALS ANYWAY SO HE WAS JUST A PIECE OF SHIT CRIMINAL EVEN THOUGH HE LITERALLY DIDNT DO ANYTHING

>intoxicated white guy with a gun who was threatening people is killed for reaching for his gun and not complying with lawful orders
Sup Forums: WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS THIS PIG STILL ALIVE I FUCKING HATE THE POLICE THEY DONT DESERVE TO LIVE KILL ALL COPS THIS IS A TRADGEDY THIS IS REDICULOUS I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW I JUST CANT HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN HOW COULD THE COP JUST GET OFF WITH NO PUNISHMENT IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

>out the window
You idiots need to stop parroting this dumb shit. Hotel windows do not open, especially not far enough for a grown man to wave his arm out and be "waving a rifle around." Go to literally any hotel in your city, don't even pay for a room, just ask to see a room. Another poster already pointed out in the other thread it's specifically for liability purposes. At the point of the original call the cops themselves should've thought "Huh? Out the window? That doesn't sound legit." If I'm in my house shit-faced drunk and waving my rifle around or goose-stepping for fun or whatever and someone sees it through the curtain it does not matter. It's private property and there are no laws against it. There are laws against taking your firearm to a bar/pub but there aren't any "you can't be on your private property, drinking alcohol, and playing with your gun (as long as it's not discharged)" laws. The entire premise of the cops showing up in full battle-rattle on the word of some random caller (which their complaint on the phone isn't even logical) just shows they were out for blood.

If anyone wants to get personal:premium.whitepages.com/checkout/summary/?wp_term=SB_Person_Serp_A&name_search=Philip-Brailsford&coresite_id=3bb16e60-9ae4-4ad1-b65f-57db6815339fR&loc_search=Mesa-AZ&wp_medium=PersonSerpSB&people_name=Philip Brailsford&funnel_type=person_tx_v1_extra&sample=0&wp_source=person_results_C&record_id=u_ofgJPcSoonxUyFLmggLA5dxMd5YQPuvt6gRFrq2Og=&initial_funnel_type=person_tx_v1_extra&type=person_query&wp_content=link_result_record_sb1&people_location=Mesa, AZ

>DUDE PUT YOUR HANDS UP OR I'LL KILL YOU
>DUDE ALSO CRAWL TOWARDS ME LMAO

>Be depressed nu-male
>Want to die
>Don't have the balls to an hero yourself
>Wave a fake gun around and let a police officer shoot you instead

Is this the current state of soy boys?

If a gun was not on his person, what was he reaching for? It wasn't your narrative hiding behind his back, so you're going to have to try again.

Be the coal, pay the toll,

Congrats on getting cops that are only fine with covering up the times their coworkers murder folk instead of getting cops that murder folk then. Your anecdotal evidence of these good cops surely helps the families of those who've been gunned down by murderous dipshits who then face zero legal fallout for their actions.

for what? justice was served

basically this. Even the ground level windows on most hotels are rigged shut.