This is a Japanese Man

This is a Japanese Man.

Post his "wife"

Hey, congratulations on discovering anime and manga!
Its usually considered good etiquette on Sup Forums to lurk at least 2 months before posting.

>bff end
Oh well, I'm fine with that.

This is a Japanese Wife.

Seriously.

Who sees this and goes "That's a man I wouldn't fuck it"

>Tetsuo got so butthurt about him getting a girlfriend she ran away for 3 years.
>They kiss after

How a man can have boobs?

implants, hormones, etc..

he got cursed or something
it's a shitty meme series

looks good to me!

Goddamn, that's the kind of character design i'd waifu the fuck out of.

Just started it, ch 4. The dude is batshit insane, jesus christ. Still, looks hot af, shame about the gender.

Like half the people in the series are insane or gay

wasnt this faggot taking H? I thought women who took test grew facial hair really easily?

dude shes hot as fuck

The mangaka has another work he is doing that might be the opposite. Male body but extremely feminine.

Man this manga was so fucking good up until they found the treasure, then shit went off the rails real quick.

Still in the conception stage? or is it that Gideon of the 3rd?

That's not as unique in my opinion. I see a lot more series with traps than reverse traps.

This is a japanese shehe

I kind of liked the crazy off the rails part.

So this is a TrapXReverse Trap story?

It was alright but it felt so much different than the rest.

Just a straight up female to male tranny

Most stories with traps don't take it to seriously, the only time i can remmeber is in steins;gate

No and if you go into it looking for that you'll be rather dissapointed.

Then my quest for the Holy Grail continues ever onward.

The village arc was the one I liked the least, mostly because they end up siding with the murderer in the end.

To be fair while the dude isn't a trap it does end up with a fairly feminine crossdresser and a reverse trap hooking up.

So i had the only one question after the ending. Did her father really wanted to fuck her or he was so buttdevasted after his lover got missed that he projected his love like this?

And he doesn't really want to crossdress more that he was... forced to

>man
>tits
Excuse me?

It started out awesome, but then it went full SJW and I couldn't finish it.

She's the spitting image of his lover and wanted to spend the rest of his life in "her"

At first, he eventually says he enjoys it.

>Just started it, ch 4

Oh so you're still in the part where you think the series might be OK. Boy, are you in for a huge disappointment!

Yeah that's what i don't understand. Had he had any fatherly love to her at all? The ending when he freed her implicated that much.

It started out shit, but then it went full SJW and I had to finish it.

TMD is much better.
new chapters when

Hmm..this is some quality shit right there

Whatawaste.jpg

art looks familiar.

Tetsuo still a damsel, Taichi still a badass. Roles weren't reversed at all, just the clothes!

TETSUOOOOO

Sexy

The series dies when the guy crossdresses after this the story gets shit.

So you didn't read it ? She's just a trans

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAA

TMD is a worse a terrible hospital drama, worse than ER.

>Ctrl+f
>Search Marube: 0 pics
Post best girl Marube. We need quality little girls.

For serious traps try Wandering Son (also reverse trap)

>Man
>boobs
>no bulge

CHARLOTTE
JONATHAN

KIRYUIN SATSUKI !!!
MATOI RYUKO !!!

LIQUIIIIID

Spoiled me the quick read if it's shit,
So "he" a female, did "he" got a dick transplant or boobs reduction like normal tranny?

Weird I literally just read this.

It's set in the 50s, so not exactly

Why did they kiss at the end?

KIIIIISAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAA!!!!

i fucking read it a long time ago but not till the end cause it was a bit early fot it at that time.
But now i reread it from the beggining cause i didn't remember the plot of a story.

It was pretty gay, though no one is going to take seriously a manga where a guy stuck in a woman's body is constantly half-naked and panels are always focusing on his boobs.

>It was pretty gay
That's an understatement for something that ends up becoming "LGBT Mystery Theatre" at the end.