Rockets

MULTIPLE ROCKETS KEEP BEING FIRED INTO ISRAEL. NEXT CONFLICT WITH HAMAS HAS COMMENCED, COMRADES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bWDd7Lkq54
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.827778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay safe our Israeli friends!

I hope they keep buying our trash lol

Fight fire with fire, or rockets with 10 kg of bombs every second.
We were nice until now but we will glass Gaza now that the Saudis are with us.

Good. Hope some Palis start running kikes over as well!

Is Iron Dome still working?

I heard they have an app on their phones to warn them about incoming bottle rockets

Oy gevalt. Those firecrackers are like stuckas.

I'm going to Israel next week. How fucked will I be. Will I have to avoid Jerusalem and the Old City?

How woudl Haifa area be?

I hate this firecracker meme.

I know they scare the dog and sometimes he pisses on the carpet. FUCK PALESTINE

answered you in the other threadI'll add that if you go to Haifa visit don't miss Acre and the Bahai gardens in both cities.

Did the mossad agents false flag attacks manage to hit the desert or somewhere else safe?

yeah, plan on acre and bahai and rash hanikra . thanks for response in other thread. I had to run out for an hour

>glass Gaza
Sure thing Hershel. Like you'd kill your captive market that you force to buy all your crap no discerning people with a choice would buy

Sending my prays for Israeli soldiers

Only south right now, was intercepted, no casualties, standard stuff. Tell me when I hear some here in the center lol

i'm already getting comfy

if you fight back , hopefully the world will finally denounce yor terrorist dictator bibi like they did with assad

if you kill your enemies, they win, amirite?

WOOOO ISRAEL VS GAZA 2014 PT.2

Livestremas up lets get /comfy/ boys, lets see gaza get btfo again

cool source kike.

>MULTIPLE ROCKETS KEEP BEING FIRED INTO ISRAEL

Only Kim can deliver a rocket that will actually count

OY VEY 6 MORE MILLION JUST GOT OPEN-AIR OVENED

US GIB MORE GIBS SO WE CAN HAVE OUR RIGHT TO SURVIVE

this happens every week retard
and hamas "rockets" are more like fireworks

>JIDF, You never get tired of coming here do you.

>That land belongs to you, as much as Moscow belongs to the Palestinians.

>Go back to Russia where you actually come from, The Palestinians have more Jewish blood than you ever will

I think that's only in Canada.

'bout time you faggots put on your big boy pants and did something about your problem.

Fuck off Achmed.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!

MORE POWER TO HAMAS!!!!!!!!!

who are you quoting?

I hit a nerve then, you might as well just turn off the proxy Moshe.

I don't think I've only had Russians Larping as Gods chosen call me Ahmed

>light some fireworks
>get shot
barbarians, the whole lot of you

Someone post good livestreams, with chats preferably.

welp looks like its about time for the Israeli child killers to start leveling apartment blocks again

i've been feeling an impending false flag for a few weeks now, hopefully Tel Aviv gets nuked to fuck

kek
when was the last time the cunts actually landed one that counts? i always hear about them shooting missles, but never anything that gets through your missle defense and actually hits anything. does it actually happen, or are they just lobbing missles at you simply as a statement?

ikr imagine setting off fireworks on the 4th and then some kike shoots you?

time to end islam

Its not your land if you cant defend it from conquest

>Check news
>One rocket was fired from Gaza at one of the shitholes on the Gaza border

It's literally fucking nothing, this happens multiple times a year every time the Palis get pissed at something and nothing comes out of it except the IAF destroying some empty Hamas building before everything goes back to normal. It's basically the Israel version of kimmy jong launching a rocket into the ocean.

tl;dr sensationalist bullshit thread, it's not happening.

this basically

GODS CHOSEN, GO AND SMITE THE MUDSHITS MY LONG NOSED COMRADES

you're a fucking meme Sven

youtube.com/watch?v=7bWDd7Lkq54

Looks like Europe belongs to the Muslims then

>MULTIPLE ROCKETS KEEP BEING FIRED INTO ISRAEL.
multiple keks, chuckles and goodfeels here. great start of the weekend

Wait I thought the picture of the walking hijab was fake news. They actually do that? Or was it a Sven false flag to legitimize muzzy rape the whole time?

>source
Tell that to France nigga they lost the whole country and then got it back 4 years later.

GIMMIE SOURCE U CHEEKY CUNT.

If they fire a rocket at you, why not wipe them from the face of the earth? The regularly scheduled rocket attack sounds like full on cuckoldry. Why not end it once and for all?

the last one was 3 years ago
and yes its just a statement

OH LOOK IM PROVIDING A SOURCE SOMETHING OP NEVER DOES

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.827778

IRON DOME INTERCEPTED THEM ISRAEL BOMBS HAMAS TARGETS.

>fight to the death over chicken nuggets
>dont get shot
I rest my case. you could learn something from niggers

Bump for dead kikes

HAWHAW!

My state is trash

Fuck those inbred Palestinian pieces of shit

Read this promise and let it be received in Palestinian churches. Oh ye men of Palestine. Ye subhumans. Your flesh will be made wax sayeth the prophecy of the seventh candle. Your women will accept Israel and give complete access to her every crevice. Your women will serve happily while you are purged by fire. and made into fertilizer for the grasses of community dog parks in Tell Aviv.

implying might makes right in a globalized world. the """international community"""" meme gets to change the rules whenever they want. and who's the head of the international community? none other than israel's greatest and most trustworthy ally :^)

You have to be part of our international community of peace as well and obtain at least greater ally status or else we'll bomb you :)

Or maybe we'll bomb you anyway :)

>SIXMILLION ROCKETS FIRED ON ISRAEL
>But its safe for Shekels
Jokes aside why wont israel let mexican and african jews immigrate to fight the arabs?

Oy vey goyim. Help us.

Who would win?

A bunch of sandniggers with AK47's and bottle rockets and toyota pickups

or

A well trained, $824.6 billion funded american+israeli army 1.4 million strong

I'm not a fan of (((them))) but when they decide to kickass they will do so and boy is it glorious to watch sandniggers get their shit pushed in.

God cries every time an AK or a Hilux dies :'(

>muh strongest army in der middle iist

>Or maybe we'll bomb you anyway :)

aint that the truth :^(

it was a fun one, when are we going to do it again?

good luck to Hamas then. And thanks Trump for uniting the once divided Palestinians and basically inviting them to be part of a one-state solution where their status will be EQUAL to that of the Israelis.
Suck on that jew faggots
4D chessed again

>don't you want to be part of Pax Americana, too?
>why not?
>what's the problem?
>think of the benefits!

Yes it does work, however it's not 100% efficient and does not work against fragments.
Yes, this app is called "Red Light"

another one just right now

this time with russian weapons and iranian missiles. Bring it on.

now memes aside i think both of us realize it's inevitable. tell me are planning to fight? because i will.

Trips of truth. Can u screenshot it? Cant wait for Israel to glass gaza once and for all

Sounds like a great place to live. I would want to move there.

>WE WHITE NOW GOYIM

kill a few for me. the jews stole my foreskin and i want to see as many dead for it as possible

Fucking finally, I was talking with some other Israelfaganon who thought it would be a bad idea.
Quite honestly I'm just sick of your backwards unresolved monkey conflict, just give the whole world a break from your bullshit already and get rid of them. Fuck you kikes.

i won't hold back.

too many jews would die doing this, they have to figure out a way for white american men to do the dying instead. and thne replace those men with shitskin immigrants. jews love irony so they'll probably make us take in the muslim refugees from the conflict.

are you shia or palestinian? otherwise i don't see why you would want to fight us

>both of us
i would be glad to left at peace thb, but if it comes so be it.
hizzbolah gained alot of exp points and better ATK and DEF equipment this time, theres a rumor that they even have some tunnels that go from lebanon to israel in the north

proud lebanese shia
well if it happens, i'll see you on the battle field.

The latest has been intercepted over central Israel not on the border

>Implying Iranian and Russian weapons are useful

Retard.
By the way, Israel partially vaporized an Iranian base in Syria, that is also protected by Russia, yet not Hezbollah, Russia, Iran or Syria did anything in response.

Yep, the white man is susceptible to (((news))). Those who can see will live on.

Rip em a new one, Israel

>boast about war crimes
clearly your government is get anxious about the iranian base in syria

Perhaps Trump's grand gambit here is to trigger the desert people into glassing each other so we don't have to deal with their endless shit-slinging anymore.

Mossad shooting rockets at Israel

>jewish blood
>worshipping a prophet

don't you get it faggot? it doesn't matter if palestinians are the descendents of jews. they've converted to another faith. when jews turned away from hebrew worship in the bible Moses and levites slaughtered them despite being full hebrews originally

>Thinks Muslims can call any action against them at all a war crime
Wow what a retard

Hmm, I'd say the only winning move is to not play at all, Iran has more influence in Syria now than ever Assad is in power so won't jepodize it by striking a sleeping giant, and Russia has more money and influence from contracts, go ahead and strike as many airbases as you want jewy it ain't going to change SHIT.

How can I help? I've got some gas sitting in the garage can we start a cali fire over there?

>more refugees for EU
Great

there's no arab alive who deserves a say in anything remotely related to humanism, human rights or war crimes. you IQ 80 fags are almost sub saharan tier in all those regards
except sudan jenjawid arabs which are literally that

if you consider yourself a jew you are genetically no different than arabs.

next gen soccer

Your head on the far left within two weeks time, inshallah

It’s ok when jews do it

you too goyim, dont forget, your our cattle.