Is this any way to treat your girlfriend's little sister?

Is this any way to treat your girlfriend's little sister?

Yes.
Sure beats ejaculating inside

only if you know they are trying to bait you

>girlfriend
Nope, Ame is a servant.

I thought so too but then how is she a Denpa Teki na Kanojo

Yes, if bitches be crazy. She was going full babby mode whining about how the guy she liked didn't like her and wanted to have sex to prove she was attractive, MC was a man and put a stop to her dumb idea like one.

She's definitely his girlfriend, he's just a bit tsundere.

Yes because she wasn't actually gonna go through with it. Pouring coffee on her might force her to take off her underwear.

I wish this had a series.

It's based off a 3-volume LN series of which the OVAs adapted the first and third volumes, so there's not really much they can do unless they went anime-original content.

Have you forgiven her yet?

Kure-nai should have gotten an adaption faithful to the manga

i could forgive her crazy murderous ways, but not for being used goods.

>you will never eat Ryuuga Rena's haambaag steiki

Why even live

If she's parading around in front of you wearing only her underwear, then absofuckinglutely it is.

Hm. If this image is true, I might have to get into this.

It's simple, the author should have written more.

I can't believe you people actually like this MC. In the LNs he's the most useless piece of shit ever. They cut it from the anime but after being stalked by Ame his strategy for getting rid of her is to hire a bunch of other delinquents to rape her, and then he changes his mind just in time. He literally gets beaten up by his mum on a regular basis. And he spends half the LNs wandering around the city randomly trying to solve the mysteries, completely wasting all his time, and then finally gives up when he realises he's too dumb to achieve anything himself and asks Ame for help who promptly solves everything in seconds. And literally every fucking fight he gets beaten and is about to get killed before one of the girls jumps in and saves him.

i guess thats why they never animated the second LN

This is legitimately the one time I am glad that an adaptation skipped large amounts of the source.

That sounds really different from what the picture tells me

Which is a shame because the 2nd LN is the best one imo. It's about someone kidnapping little 4-6 year old children, gouging out their eyes, and then returning them alive to live out the rest of their lives blind.

No one really cares, you watch this for Ame after all. Besides LN are trash and it's not unusual for an anime to actually improve on them significantly, as seems to be the case here. So you can safely ignore the shitty source material.

>LN are trash
I agree with everything else you said but don't write off the whole medium, there are amazing LNs out there, even if this isn't one of them.

Kanojo doesn't necessarily mean girlfriend.

Why was she such a chuuni

Denpa, not chuuni.

This. Kurenai isn't even that good.

I at least wanted another OVA with some explanation and closure, as it is the last we will ever see of them is him laying in the road.

>solve mysteries

picked up

You fool

no

>reading ln

lmao