When did Conservashits start endorsing Child miolesters?

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarsstrategynetwork.org/sites/default/files/ssn-key-findings-parker-on-tea-party-paranoia.pdf
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.amp.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A
cultwatch.com/how-to-help-friends-family.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LqBOXWxgB00
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/8/moore-accuser-admits-adding-yearbook-signing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1000 BC? When have conservashits NOT been childfuckers?

Right after libtards said it was OK, stop being a racist homophobic, facist.

David Brock go prepare for your next impending heart attack

When did you start working for the jew?

Trust me goy

Not too long after Clinton sold the children.

She admitted it was fake signature lol

Evangelicals are the real right in this country.

I hope you're arrested for not marrying off your 12-year-old daughter to 44-year-old Jim Bob Buford down at the trailer park to make some white babies. Fucking cucks these days.

Fake news

Politics is war.

I'd elect a pedo if it will damage the Left. It's not like any different choice would have FEWER pedos, see Hollywood for Libtard Pedo Cultists.

Your slide threads won't work and one fine day you'll get the rope. Fan our hatred!

>I'd elect a pedo if it will damage the Left.
Are you fucking kidding? How can electing a pedo do anything but damage the party that elected him. Unless we're suddenly the Party of Pedos. No.
Trump has to go
Rapin Roy has to go
Franks has to go
Farenthold has to go
These sexual predators do not represent our family values and we will not sacrifice our dignity to stay in power. We will win because we have the best platform and ideas.

shut up you fucking leaf.

Puberty is breeding age faggot. 14 is not a child kys. Most cultures would marry girls off by then.

>Trump btfos the Dem and Repub establishment thoroughly during the election
W-we're gonna win guys!

>character matters now

Republicans and Democrats had a battle to see if character matters back when Clinton was president and the Republicans lost that battle. Take your new found morality and shove it up your ass.

Me too

tfw cover girls make allegations

You let those Tea Party morons twist your brains into oatmeal. You guys need to get out more. Lay off the Kool-Aid self-affirming feedback loop of disinformation and conspiracy theories and go talk to a human being. You're paranoid beyond reason and are having trouble with reality. Unplug and save yourself from your own lonely, delusional fate.

You don't realize it, but you've been brainwashed. Help yourself...
scholarsstrategynetwork.org/sites/default/files/ssn-key-findings-parker-on-tea-party-paranoia.pdf

It was 1987 when a black teenager, Tawana Brawley, said she had been raped and kidnapped by a group of white men in Dutchess County, N.Y.

Her story of being attacked, scrawled with racial slurs, smeared with feces and left beside a road wrapped in a plastic bag made front pages across the nation — especially after the Rev. Al Sharpton took up her case.

But, as The Associated Press reminds readers, "a special state grand jury later determined that Brawley had fabricated her claims, perhaps to avoid punishment for staying out late."

In 1998, Steven Pagones, who was the county prosecutor at the time, won a defamation suit against Sharpton, Brawley and Brawley's attorneys. They had accused Pagones of being among Brawley's attackers.

"Sharpton has since paid off his [$65,000] debt with money raised by his supporters," the Village Voice says. Brawley was ordered to pay $190,000.

It's been 15 years. With interest, the judgment against the now 40-year-old Brawley has grown to more than $430,000. Finally, the Poughkeepsie Journal reports, Pagones is receiving some of the money: $3,700, or about 1 percent of what he's now owed.

JFC Jim and Tammy

Stop. Consider the possibility that you're wrong. Assess what is genuinely real and not just affirmation of your surroundings and paranoia regardless of your preconceptions. If you do not, you'll be in the rabbit hole forever, lost in your ow delusions causing harm to yourself, your family and your country. Please help yourself!

It's been 15 years. With interest, the judgment against the now 40-year-old Brawley has grown to more than $430,000. Finally, the Poughkeepsie Journal reports, Pagones is receiving some of the money: $3,700, or about 1 percent of what he's now owed.

According to USA Today, "a Virginia court ordered Brawley's employer, The Laurels of Bon Air nursing home in Richmond, to garnish her wages. ... She's currently paying Pagones $627 each month." Pagones petitioned for such an order after the New York Post reported that Brawley is now employed as a nurse in Virginia.

"It's a long time coming," Pagones tells the Post, which adds that the former prosecutor is "more interested in extracting a confession from Brawley than cash."

"Every week, she'll think of me," he also told the Post. "And every week, she can think about how she has a way out — she can simply tell the truth."

Tfw your lawyers don't want to be sued

child molester is way better than democrat
btw Doug Jones grabbed my dick when I was 13. Doug Jones is a homosexual child molester

Die.

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.amp.html

sage

We know all about your right-wing dictator wet dreams. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

Follow the rules or get out.

youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A

I like how the mods deleted the thread from earlier this morning where we were laughing at just how hard the media jews fucked up on this one.

SAGED

Holà Shareblue! I see you are either unaware or are ignoring the fact that a key witness admitted she FORGED evidence of Moore's guilt. Enjoy your (You) and don't spend your Shareblue buks all in one place!

You don't have the best ideas, and when the Progressives can pass campaign finance policy your party will be cease to exist.

When you have a job (ahem) in the US, the government takes SS taxes from your paychecks. This money sits in a Gov account accruing interest until you decide to retire. The money is already allocated by each individual. It doesn't cost the government anything EXCEPT when the government misuses those funds and eventually has to account for their dirty deeds when Gramps decides to retire and the funds are missing. THIS IS WRONG. The extrapolation here by the current administration is that those individuals (who've already payed into these funds their entire working life) are somehow robbing the government! Get the FUC* OUT, you PoS!
Modern Republicans are a disease. They don't know they've been brainwashed.
There's only one way to negotiate with someone who's mentally compromised.

Burn with your rage, Jewnited Cuckstates of Mongrelica!

> alt-right is kaput

You see, this is exactly what Cozy Bear wants you to do. Julius Cesar dumb as*! Divide and Conquer. You're too busy blaming the blacks and muslims and mexicans to realize the money brokers are the ones fuc*ing you for the past 100 years.
I know it's a lot to swallow. Take the pill in chunks: youtube.com/watch?v=LqBOXWxgB00

Yes, yes, the grassroots party of the little guy. Fuck off, campaign finance will never pass when both parties rely on billionaire donors.

I don't think you know what is a molester or a child.

He's not a pedo, no laws were broken, and even if they were, you cannot prove that they were. Haha, we win, loser.

The funny part is there are definitely real hardcore satan-worshiping pedos on the red team, but this is the best they can do.

>14 is now considered a child

See? Antipedophile histeria is explicitly anti male, in only goes against males and it looks forward to disable male sexuality by criminalizing normal male behaviour.

>no laws were broken,
That's the same story with Hillary Clinton. Investigated by 27 different GOP committees, not a single criminal charge. Do you really believe she's innocent?

>child molester is way better than democrat
No, because at that point I leave the party for good.

Yeah, and Roy Moore leaves a list of bodies behind, arms ISIS, and generally tries to egg Russia in into WWIII.

Highly comparable.

When the Democrats became anti-American

really?? because i could've swore that dems love muslims who are literally child fuckers you fucking retard

The left creates a campaign to hunt down pedophiles and sex deviants for political porposes, but only end up getting people on their side fired!

CAN LIBPTHFUCKS EVER RECOVER?

Pic related, its who we're up against!! Ahahaha

right?
pic related

Since it's perfectly legal to fuck 16 year olds in most of europe, what's your problem?

Back to the 21st century you fuck tard

you fucking retard.....

News Break: Both left and Right in DC, Hollywood and Wall Street are filled with pedos, since they take after their Yid heroes, who hide their child sodomy bhind a religion, Judaism

fuck niggers. they belong in fucking cages

Nice rural and suburban meme.

And only for whites Beaners moslems gooks niggers and jews are in real child abuse very often

>Genital Mutilation Criminalization Act
>the act your Congress will never propose

lol goyim like you are why your pitiful little cracker race is gonna be extinct by 2025.

>The Jews have to Play by Their Own Laws Act
>the act your Congress will never propose

>1 post by this ID

Waiting for condemnation of all of islam so long as pedophiles are brought up.

>Sexual predators
Why have charges not been filed aginst them for their "Crimes"?
Perhaps because nothing unlawful occurred?
Swear to god lads Liberals are the dumbest bunch of acorns around.

go ahead. leave the party.. but where will you go? Innocent until proven guilty is still a thing. Founding documents are still valid. Law cannot be restored by being abandoned.

Year book is now an admitted forgery, all you have left is your fantasies

TRUST ALL OF US GOYIM

How come lefties are so naive? They will believe any dumb bird's allegations if it helps them politically.

They literally won't admit that ancient allegations brought up just before an election is suspicious

Its part of the liberal mindset "The ends justify the means" where they dont give a shit what they have to do or who they have to fuck over to reach utopia.

Show proof from a credible source.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/8/moore-accuser-admits-adding-yearbook-signing/

Democrats are the scumbags

Democrats are shit-tier

"do as I say, not as I do" say the Leftists

>I'd elect a pedo if it will damage the Left.
RURAL
U
R
A
L

This. If you think fag sex is a-ok, you have no right to complain about any other sexual degeneracy. Fags and pedos all get the rope.

unlike Al Franken this has not been proven. Innocent until proven guilty. So far this is just a character assassination cos dems need to win this or they will never govern anything ever again.

you people are sick!
fucked in the head!
what the fuck's wrong with you?
hypocrite!

You know what to do with bait threads
> tfw I got banned for telling people what to do.

>here comes Russia
>hacking another election