What do?

I met this girl at work, she's great, a very pretty natural blonde, an easy 8.5, she's smart, she's funny, she laughs at all my jokes and the sex is fantastic.

There is of course a catch, she has a kid from a previous relationship, and yes you guessed it, the kid is mixed race.

Now, of course I am not OK with this, although the kid is fine, she's 9 and very sweet, but at the end of the day she's not mine and she's not white.

But her mother is fucking awesome in every way, she runs her own business, am agency that trains and recruits girls for high end hotel spa's, she owns her own home, she drives a brand new car (I know all of that stuff is superficial etc but it gas to count towards overall score, right?) and she fucking loves me, she wants us to move in together and has mentioned marriage, if it wasn't for the kid it'd be instant 100% yes.

Other good points that I believe should be taken into account.

>She's a great mother
>She's a very good cook
>She keeps a good home, clean, tidy and well stocked etc
>Fantastic persona, very confident, driven and focused
>She gets on great with my family

So what do you think? Honest and sensible replies please, also I'll answer any questions you may have.

Don't.

fake stry
but she is a traitor, deportation is the right path

Care to expand upon that?

shoot the kid, then shoot her. Valhalla awaits (you, not that thot)

slide thread, remember to sage and report

she's French but has lived in the UK for 8 years and has joint citizenship. The kids father is a British citizen, so unfortunately deportation is out of the question

Best case, You're going to deal with the little girl's "dad" for at LEAST 10 years.

>so unfortunately deportation is out of the question

No it isn´t...... european survival is more importnat than a paper

Paranoid fool what would I be sliding? I have the catalogue open and there's nothing there that would require a slide campaign, it's 90% trash and 10% fairly interesting, nothing that might threaten the left though.

Take the child for a trip to Londonstan he will be visited by part and parcel and the truck of peace you don't need to do much

First off, the Mods don't like you saying sage.

Second, they don't like you reporting post, because they have to figure out why you reported it and they're often unable to figure it out.

Yeah, their "rules" say different. The rule look nice but it's what they DO, not what they say.

Picture irrelevant example of how to do what you're not doing.

kill her

burn the coal, pay the toll

I have met him, he takes the girl at weekends and half the school holidays, which is good as far as I'm concerned.

he's no threat to us though, I mean he's a low status male and I am bigger than him physically and although it has not been discussed, all 3 of us know who would beat who if it ever came to blows, he's quite submissive around me.

Set everything else aside, and focus on one thing:

>my wife's daughter

Say that a few times back to yourself user.
>my wife's daughter
>my wife's daughter
>my wife's daughter

Don't do it user. The coalburning aside, which is a major problem, she has a child with another man, and that other man was a nog. Mess around with her all you like I guess, but do not, and I mean DO NOT enter into a long term relationship with a woman who has children with another man, unless that man died in battle, and was white. To be fair to this woman's child you way want to end the relationship now as well, but that's up to you.

>My wife's daughter.

Don't do it user.

This is a /dearabby/ thread about your personal life, not a Sup Forums quality thread.

>But her mother is fucking awesome in every way
>Fucked a nigger
Enjoy the sloppy seconds.

You should go back to 9gag, you’ve tried your best faggot, alphas don’t ask for approval.

You can either be part of the solution, or part of the problem. The girl is permanent fuck toy status, keep pumping while you try to find a new girl with more moral character.

It isn't the double std. It is the fact she wasn't smart enough to see the first guy was a POS, and she just wanted cock. You want a girl who was dumb & can't plan ahead?

Let her know that you would bed her if she puts the child up for adoption and admits she makes a mistake.

Once she does, leave and tell her she has a propensity for making poor life choices.

>she's a great mother
>single

doubt.jpg

Is she willing to totally relinquish all custody of the niglet and never see or discuss her prior folly again? If so, and once done I may consider but it would be tough and I doubt I would trust her to stick with it.

Lol... Tyron is still banging it on the side... you’re just the meal ticket. You foreigners have a lot to learn about blacks.

> raising another man's kid

Are you a cuck ? you know the answer.

this

Was the dad married to her and is now dead? Or was it a one night stand? Big difference.

lol

I see that mate, I guess that's why I'm posting here, when we're out I know what everyone is thinking, just to make it clear I do not give a fuck what people who don't know me think, but it's still there.

this

OP's story reads like something straight out of the Cuck Chronicles of tumblr

Sounds to me like you have already made up your mind. You love her. The kid is "sweet". Do what your heart tells you to do. It's NOT the kids fault she is bi racial. At least if she is raised by two white parents she will be more exposed to that lifestyle.

Walk away.

OK, but what am I sliding? what great thread are you all potentially missing out on as a result of this existing?

Link please.

kys and your shill thread

if u are beta cuck who is just glad to get any vagoo, then u might consider staying with her. But if u have any self respect or skill with women, ditch the coalburner. You've scored once with an 8.5 with a niglet, can u better yourself by getting the same score with an 8.5 w/o a niglet?

Bang both

What is the father's race? Anyway the answer is no.

that picture is actually gross

Marry her and then dump her for her daughter once she's 18.

Remember to install a daddy complex into the daughter beforehand.

does she want to have more kids, or is she done?

if i met a woman like this and she wanted to have more with me that'd be good enough

Well, strictly speaking a cuck is a man who allows other men to fuck his woman, I am definitely not that, what she did before we met is not really my concern in the sense that it doesn't reflect upon me or my manliness.

Does she make you happy? If you are racist, do you feel you can be a good father to her child? If the first thing you think when the kid acts up, is Sup Forums tier shit, don't do it. Better yet, you think you can hide how you feel from your potential wife. She clearly is irresponsible as she is a single mother, but if you have such strong racial feelings, you're also garbage for taking shit this far. You're going to break some hearts, or need to grow up.

I hate these child threads man what are you 12 do you really need people to tell you to date this girl

>>She's a great mother
>>She's a very good cook
>>She keeps a good home, clean, tidy and well stocked etc
>>Fantastic persona, very confident, driven and focused
>>She gets on great with my family

Thats called demoversion, a spectacle females perform, so you think shes a unicorn and end up wifing her up. Then she will keep it for a while, and then relax and become your typical nagging roastie.

HELLO BONG SHE FUCKED A NIGGGER HELLOOOOO ANYBODY THEREEE. WAKE UP. Even if she didnt have the lil mutt that already should be a signal, but she HAS A NIGGER BABY HELOOOOO HELOOOOOOO WAKE THE FUCK UP. Anyways, dont touch this abomination, only lowest of low touches a nigger let alone has its baby wtf. She will show her true colors when she will be able to divorce rape your ass, once she has your kid. RUN.

She wants more kids, she wants to have my kids.

Is the kid's father still in the picture?

This is amazingly concise and correct.

Ignoring red flags will cost you absolutely everything, from your money to your freedom.
But, yeah. Go ahead and ignore all of the warning signs. You know the answer already, you just want someone to validate you ignoring obvious warnings.

Ok woody

>Traitor
BUILD THAT WALL!

Fake story, but for any guy reading, or for any girl who wants to know how guys feel about this so you don’t fuck up your life, fucking black men shows she has no bias/ loyalty towards her own race.

Ok sure, let’s assume you guys make a bunch of white babies. How will she be as a mom? Will she let you not feed your boys soy? If your 3 year old son came walking up wearing high heels, will she go on and on about how he’s transsexual? If your future white daughter brought home a black man, will she divorce you? She laid her bed, white women carrying black babies, or even mating with chimps shows how weak and feeble minded they are to fall for the BBC meme and black nigger culture.

Not to mention she may have a list for dark skinned men, which you would never be able to satiate because you have light skin. You don’t want to propagate those genes that could be manifested into your kindred, those nigger living genes. Her womb has been soiled.

Lastly, if you mate with her, and marry her, you’re a retroactive cuck, proving there are no consequences to white women being degenerate and having sex with lower form barely human species.

>she has a kid
NOPE

that'd be good enough for me, but I'm not in a position to be choosy

This user speaks truf.

No, well he still sees his kid, but he lives 300 miles away and she fucking hates him, when he picks up his daughter I deal with him.

m8 look if youre confident enought to not let her past kid bother you than good for you, but since I sense that youre not confident enough because youre asking a mongolian horseback riding board what you should do then this future relationship is already doomed.

If you marry her remember to have separation of goods at the very least. If she's against it then you have the confirmation that she just wants to take your stuff.

This

The only sane response in this thread.

Leave. You will probably end up beating the kid to death or abusing her because that is what always happens with white racists.

Here's what you do.
>Get married
>Have as many children as possible by her
>Once your stepdaughter is of legal age fuck her to and make some slightly less mixed babies as well

Heh, yeah god point, I already stated that I don't care what other people think, I'm just trying to gauge the reaction of this board because generally I agree with most of what I read, although not by any means all.

Even actual street shiters here in poo land would be disgusted by that thought of being a cuck who raises someone else's child. WTF OP. Even if the kid was white you shouldn't be dating her mother. Single mothers are cancerous stay away.

>Chose to burn the coal
>She is a single mother
That's not a good mother.
I wouldn't even be able to bring myself to fuck her man. I can't find people who engage in beastiality acts to be worth my time at all. Something desperately wrong with them to fuck ah animal.
You're literally a cuck to a nigger btw.

Race traitors and worse than niggers. If you don't divorce that bitch then better have fun raising Jamal's kid you cuck.

>Now, of course I am not OK with this
If you're still in contact with that filthy sow, then you are in fact OK with this.

>recruits and trains girls for high end hotel spas
Keep away from anyone in the massage industry. Protip - they're whores.

the thing is the only reason he wouldnt want to be with a women that has another kids is because he has to use his own resources to raise the girl, but since OP just said the woman is well off then theres no problem here.

the only problem is everyone in this thread is insecure about their dick size and think they wint be able to satisfy a women who was with a black man

So you already fucked the coalburner. That means you willingly disgraced your race. Just end it already, first finish the traitor and then yourself shithead.

fucking beta faggot brit asking whether its ok

>but all these positives
>only catch is I become a cuck niglet spawn enabler

Then, 3 yeara down the line its going to go like this in your girls brain:

>its only girls night out with degenerate coalburning friends of mine at the club, my boyfriend wont mind, he forgave my past coalburning whoredome

>Its only dinner with a male coworker, my boyfriend wont mind, he forgave my coalburning whoredome
then
>Its just a fling outside of marriage, my husband wont mind, he forgave my past coalburning whoredome ways

You stay with this girl and you are a fucking omega
>muh sex
Be a fucking man, drop your balls, and then mold an actual wife material women to your will.

sage because possible troll/slide thread

so youre literal contemplating whether or not to get serious in raising some other subhumans kid? dafaq? the absolute state of the uk

Hahahaha thats the biggest projection ive ever seen, not a week passes without a report about nigger subhuman killing his coalburning roasties kid. Your kind should be burned alive.

>at the end of the day she's not mine
And she WILL use this against you when things get rough.

Don't we all make mistakes? she was young and foolish, he was a smooth talking loser who couldn't deliver the life he promised.

I have mates who've been to prison, but they get a second chance, why not her?

what's the problem OP? Just send the kid to an orphanage and marry her

sounds shithouse. niggers are such a joke.

anyway mate you gotta do whats best for you, if you think there is a future then stay with her. way up the options.

or if all goes wrong, shoplift a plastic knife and get life in prison.

yes it does affect your manliness.

There are millions of single women wanting to have a family yet you are thinking about staying with a white woman who fucked a black man willingly.

You will be raising another man's offspring for a very long time and in the end she won't ever really consider you her father.

You know the answer to all of this.

Will she be having (white) children with you?

Then you pay her child support too!

Works out pretty well.

Did I say it didn't go both ways you overly emotional fuck?

1 op is a Jew
2 he is lying
3 burn coal pay toll
Weak willed faggots rewarding traitors is not going to fix anything. If there is no consequence to burning coal them coal will be burnt

stop being such a fucking cunt. wife her up, and make WHITE babies with her

Telegony. Every kid that comes out of her will be part nigger.

>Encouraging this guy to be a literal cuck. Go back to plebbit.
Probably a sausage fingered roastie yourself.

The solution itself is both very simple, but a step hurdle.
> Become muslim
> Marry both.
Next problem

OP LEAVE AND NEVER LOOK BACK. This shit is all a ruse to find a respecrable white lock you down to make her feel more secure and Not look like a coalburning whire. I promise you will be cucked in the end.

fuck up nigger.

Yep, this!

Cry them retard tears, fag. lol

Convince her to put the kid up for adoption and pretend like it never happened. And Stop Data mining For Russia Or Israel Or Share Blue Or Whoever FAGGOT

That child is going to end up like this. End this relationship before she sucks you into her parasitic hands and ruins your life.

She has a mixed race kid son.

ALL of the positive traits are cancelled out.

Then her it's either the kid or you, make her give up the child to its obviously responsible father or aunt jemimah or whatever and also have her formally renounce her coal burning ways forever and ever. He womb is polluted so you can't have any more kid with her (they would have a black half brother/sister which would ruin their lives. Overall the taint is great, however if necessary for some reason see advice above.

exactly. im with a woman who has 2 kids from previous relationships. she led a rough and troubled life until she met me. i honestly believe her and she makes me feel so good inside.

yeah dude find a girl without the baggage. its called baggage for a reason. it's gonna drag you down

because women dont learn from their states because they never evolved the responsibility to due so and they are mentally like children

what's superficial is caring that the kid is mixed race you fucking spastic, marry this woman. She's high class and is probably too good for you and you're considering letting her go? Check yourself before you wreck yourself m8

If you can't love her child as your own, don't marry her. If you are going to prefer your biological children over her current child, don't marry her.

If you marry her, make that child call you dad and make her refer to her biological father by his first name

Open borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide.

#AfricaSOBlack
#SouthAmericaSoBrown
#ChinaSoYellow
#IndiaSoCurry

Also why don't blue birds mate with crows?

No one cares

Congrats nigga, you da father now.

End up Pacific Islander? Are you retarded?