Tomb of giant body perfectly preserved found in Iraq

Huge body presumed to actually still be alive, just "asleep" has been unearthed in Iraq. This is confirmed to be the body of Nimrod (builder of the tower of babel, A.K.A Gilgamesh).
Nimrod is the anti-christ whom they are trying to wake up.
2018 might be the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2982891.stm
youtu.be/auKKo_LPGXo
hurriyetdailynews.com/tomb-of-nimrod-discovered-37886
youtu.be/R1SGyUSMLW0
newswithviews.com/Horn/thomas122.htm
auricmedia.net/nimrods-tomb-found-cloning-of-nimrod-and-osiris-underway/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholomance
youtu.be/eVm88MX2Gw4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4140514/Robert-Dwyer-father-Budd-Dwyer-suicide-TV.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:thinking:

Nice link. Sage

nice source fag

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2982891.stm

He’s gonna be mad to find out Nimrod now means “retard”

This is 100% bullshit

>His source is Big Black Cock

Fake news

This. Checked so hard.

youtu.be/auKKo_LPGXo
>doesnt know how to google search
Its everywhere kid. Video footage of it. Dont be retarded.

>Someone talking over random pictures is now proof

Truly you can't be this much of a nimrod

>2016
This is schizo central. If this was real or at least a fraud of any note, we'd know about it already.
Now fuck off.

hurriyetdailynews.com/tomb-of-nimrod-discovered-37886
>its just an optical illusion goy
Literal retard

This is the real reason we invaded Iraq. Gilgamesh was the last Demi nephilim to be granted a shem and allowed entrance to heaven prior to death. No small feat.

Today's rulers, the blooded aristocracy, trace their lines back to the mesopotamian god Kings and their issue which spread to Europe in 12,000 B.C.

>Truly you can't be this much of a nimrod
>nimrod
hats off to you sir

>the ((media))) would tell us everything if it were true!!
youtu.be/R1SGyUSMLW0
Heh heh... Its not real because I cant believe it. Check m8 christcucks
>but here is empirical evidence
You actually think your optical illusion is real? Kek. So stupid!

We live in the age of all sorts of illusions and optical trickery. Blurry pictures are no longer proof of anything.

>heh heh, the film quality of 2003 was not good. Therefore its fake. Try and beat my logic christfag. Protip: you cant
*tips*

Richie pls.

Kek this numbers and comment

This is nothing about giants fool.

Where did I say he was a giant? He was tall. Giants are another story, though both are heavily intwined.

>Tomb of giant body perfectly preserved found in Iraq Anonymous
Your post, moron.

>cave painting
>mammoth skull
>skull with mask
>bullshit.

Imagine being this retarded lmao
Imagine pretending not to understand the context. Even after I show footage of the body itself, yet somehow you assert that I thought he was 20 feet tall.
Found the kid.

Nice proof. Now show me that proof of bigfoot

Gilgamesh and Nimrod weren't the same person. Nimrod is believed to be a composite, with the most notable figure being Sargon the Great.

I have something better and real.
You think at first is a nuke. But it's actually a seed and a tree.

No digits no Nimrod.

Old hoax.

>April 29, 2003

>i dont believe it in the face of all empirical tangible evidence because i dont want to...hrmph!!
Found the kid

>>/x/

Don't forget to take your meds, OP.

Why is the man holding a sword? Are cavemen going to launch the nuke? Why isn't he in a suit or holding a gun?

>Huge body
>Shows footage of a manlet
>I didn't mean huge as in tall!!!

Ok nimrod

well what did he expect after what happened to the tower of babylon

WHAT ABOUT THE GIANT IN AFGHANISTAN. TELL ME NOW.

It's a pot with a seed, that later grows into a tree.
Not nuclear explosion.

Language is ambiguous. This is something that anyone old enough to be here should know. The unambiguous part is that you used the word "giant" to describe the body, but deny that you meant it. The fact is that you just created a thread about bullshit with the hopes of stirring the curiosity of stupid people, but you didn't take into account that you can't use the same simple tricks that fool you on a regular basis to fool those more intelligent than you are. You're now disappointed that your pathetic thread is coming under scrutiny (deservedly so) by EVERYONE here, and you feel foolish, so you're lashing out and calling other people children. Congratulations. You learned today that you're a fool.

Why does the tree have arrows all over it?

A FOOL!!!! You have to dramatize it otherwise it won't hurt his feelings.

For example. No sweetie, you're a fool.

shit good point. I guess arrows on a tree PROVE ancient people could split the atom.

>empirical tangible evidence
>unsourced photographs

Pick one, retard.

If you were not actually a little kid you'd know that photos are not enough t draw any type of scientific conclusion.

Where's the data from examinations? Where's the dna swabs? Where's the MRI? Where are the xrays?

Nowhere, because this is nonsense, and you're a fool. The photos don't even attempt to establish scale, it's ridiculous that this is all it takes to make you believe a tale.

You just want to feel super special. Well go ahead and spew some more emotions, it's all you have since you don't have any proof and you apparently haven't reached a high enough grade to have learned what "empirical tangible evidence" is yes.

>nimrod

It's clearly a lost primarch and we're stuck on a world lost in a warp storm. Praise the Emperor!

cool story bruh

Settle down autismo, are you denying
newswithviews.com/Horn/thomas122.htm
auricmedia.net/nimrods-tomb-found-cloning-of-nimrod-and-osiris-underway/

Imagine being so desperate for a loop to discredit, that you have to pretend I thought the body was 20 feet tall, when I myself just gave evidence showing the contrary?
Its like watching a cat in water claw for air.
The giant of khabandar? Boii dat ginger nigga was shot dead. Came out of a cave with and speared a mofo in the gut. Bitch had a bronze shield too.

What are you talking about? I'm not saying it's a nuke, I'm asking why the fucking tree. Has arrows all over it

>the astartes dont even bother to pick him up
we got the retarded primarch, great

Where do arrows come from, you mongoloid?

Did you know that Jonathan Franks revealed, in a documentary, the autopsy of an alien? Like no shit! God BTFO!

>unsourced photographs
>conveniently ignores the literal videos and multiple news articles I linked
Fuck, you brainlets are hardcore in denial

The body is not big at all so please to tell what you meant when you said "Huge body" despite the body being small

Nope. Didn't work at all. You failed.

uh, a bow? duh

Easy explanation. Tree branches.

So they had a seed that grows a tree that grows arrows? MAKES PERFECT FUCKING SENSE.

No see we're clearly stuck in a warp storm and it's only getting worse WRT Slaanesih influence. We need to awaken the primarch to lead us and unite the planet in the leadup to reunification with the empire.

ding ding ding ding

Because time is a construct and some visions are glitches in packet data delivery, some people are tuned wrong and pick up the lost packets

So you are saying it's a retard tree?

Top larp

Genesis talks about these "aliens."
They are called nephilim. They are demons and will deceive the world one day in a "great deception."
Atheists BTFO.

There's no need to discredit anything this incredible. By the way, incredible doesn't mean "amazing", but lacking credibility and wholly unbelievable.

Imagine being so gullible that you believe bullshit because someone bothered to put it in print on the internet.

>the "arrows" (your grade school interpretation) are flying away from the center of the cloud.
Yes, its retarded heh heh... Not a nuke, its clearly a tree with arrows in it. Egyptcucks BTFO you stupid heads!!
Gosh were they dumb or what heh heh.....

This
The temple in Ur was the longest held position of the entire Iraq 2 campaign despite having no tactical value

>Atheists BTFO.
Hahahahaha. How, exactly?
Stating unbelievable shit to non-believers is not a "win" for the one making the statements. It's just another statement. All you did is make your unbelievable statement longer, not more believable.

I'm confused as to which side you are on. The nuke side or retarded tree side?

He will become an ice junkie in no time. Antichrist up your malvolents god ass.

>where are your sources goy?
Here they are
>o-oh.... Youre so stupid that you believe print on the internet?
Heres some video and pictures
>OPTICAL ILLUSIONS. FAKE. LOOK AT THE GRAIN, ITS NOT HD 1080P.
Im afraid youre retarded user
>heh heh... Out of arguments i see?

>Atheists BTFO
oh well if it says so in a book it must be true
look at all them videos provided ITT of this 'nephilim' being dug up.

Nephilim are the hybrids of human women with xenomorphs. So legend tells.

They are representative of missiles

>step aside soyboys, we got this

I like how you ignored the part where he said it was a huge body, showed a video of a manlet, then tries to pretend he never said huge body

i love how people dont get that passage, the OT literally talks about Jesus, they saw Jesus, they saw God, do you get it?

Have you used a metaphor at least once in your life?

>atheists and christfags arguing ITT

Give your heart to the Emperor, heretics. If he doesn't exist, then who is sitting on the Golden Throne? Check and fucking mate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholomance

>ignored the part
You mean even though I addressed it three times?
You argue like a jew with that ad infintum circular autism crap

I thought we invaded bc there was a stargate?

6/10 decent bait

Fuck yeah, bitches

A lack of stated arguments doesn't mean there are none. I think people are still dazed that anyone is shilling this bullshit so hard. It's like someone walked into a party and began trying to convince everyone that the sky is not blue, but chartreuse.

The "proof" you gave in terms of videos and pictures and whatnot is all just additional propaganda for your cause. Proof is actually empirical, verifiable information that can't be refuted logically. You've provided nothing of the sort.

Those pictures are old but it's not annunaki but an european king.

>if its written in a book it must be true (implying because its written in a book that its automatically not true)
So... The origin of species isnt true then? It was written in a book after all! Who actually believes something that was written over 100 years ago heh heh...?
>proceeds to read medieval manuscripts and 4000 year old sumerian tablets to acquire an understanding of history
Its almost like youre retarded

fucking /x/ is spilling over into our papercraft and origami board again.

barrack obama is looking more vile than ever these days

Misdirection. You stated essentially that you had defeated atheist skepticism with some bullshit off of the internet. I pointed out your mistake. Now, instead of standing by your assertions, you're attempting to question the nature of atheism to throw me off the point. Try again. How, exactly, have you beat the atheists using only information off of the internet? The catholic church would like to know how to accomplish your feat of intellectualism.

Now, please explain how you've "BTFO'd" atheists with rhetoric. This should be rich.

>The "proof" you gave in terms of videos and pictures and whatnot is all just additional propaganda for your cause. Proof is actually empirical, verifiable information that can't be refuted logically. You've provided nothing of the sort.
youtu.be/eVm88MX2Gw4
You cant prove this video is real! The blood is obviously fake. Low camera quality.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4140514/Robert-Dwyer-father-Budd-Dwyer-suicide-TV.html
>believing the dailymail
Heh, you must be retarded! You cant prove this BULLSHIT is real!!!
Check m8. Literal BTFO
This is your logic

nephilim bastard ill kill him myself

This thread was moved to