There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda...

There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda, which seeks to portray the United States as a poor set-upon nation that would like world peace, but just has to keep a military stationed around the globe to “police” all the world’s “trouble spots.”

In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.

Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com:
pravdareport.com/world/americas/23-11-2017/139239-military_q-0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feels good.

>Biggest warmongers
>look at ops flag
>laugh uncontrollably

I'm sorry I killed your uncle/boyfriend with 5.56 in the sandbox, Ahmed. I should have used a 40mm

>That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.
US has been at war for over 90% of our existence as a country

Humanity evolved war and the US is good at it.

Germany, not nearly so much, but OP will be saved by DDR Merkel Zionizing the EU.

Press Z to Zionize germancucks

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Protip: We know and we enjoy being hated by everyone

Suck my ass, cucks.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck

Better US then China or Russia

And we're gonn a kill u too kraut. We see you, tempting fate with your globalist army. Go ahead bucko, we've been itching for a good scrap.

The real red pill is that most of you snow niggers are spiritually impoverished and are disconnected from something other races can easily connect to with practice.

the autistic butthurt roach is back

>There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda
Sounds like anti-American Kremlin propaganda
Let's take a quick look at today's Pravda.ru headlines for Russian readers:

18:41 Copaтник Tpaмпa пocoвeтoвaл poccийcким кoмпaниям чaщe oбpaщaтьcя в гocдeп (Trump's colleague advised Russian companies to apply more often to the State Department)

17:53 Poccия oбoшлa CШA в peйтингe дoвepия нeмцeв (Russia bypassed the US in the German trust rating)

And on the English side, pravdareport.com:
"the US courts cannot be trusted as they are riddled with bought and corrupt jurists"
pravdareport.com/world/americas/23-11-2017/139239-military_q-0/

Ah yes good old 4-23 INF, 5/2 SBCT taking the trash out in Afghanistan July 2009-July 2010. Morlock was an asshole, but I am sure he regrets being a cunt while he sits in jail.

The self-cleaning feature doesn't always work.

Ok Nazi goy

this is honestly my favorite gif of all time

>t. country that has been occupied by the US for its entire existence

If we were, you'd be speaking fucking French.

>That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.
NO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

>rangers
They are allowed to kill, retard.

killing muslims is a great and honorable thing
i wish we did it just for sport rather than for israel

He looks way too happy being facedown

we know we're warfaring. making war is the only way to get better at war. no american thinks we're poor set upon, to the contrary we're absolutely in tune with the amount of cucking we do to likes of op related. case in point trump. theres no better fuck you to all than trump. go ahead gerry tell me whos more dominant than us. i'll wait in thread.. lmao. no. hidden but not sagged

Holy sheet OP! Did you come up with this on your own?!? This is really troubling and you should let everyone know!!

>laughs at flag of only nation who ever tried solving the problem, for one final time.
>can't refute his argument, because it's 100% accurate
>posts jew meme
>in a nation literally run by jews

And Germany is one of the most Islamic countries in Europe.

USA is a "nation" created with one sole purpose - to be a huge social experiment powered by ZioMasonry.