Kuzu no Honkai

I can't let it go lads.
How can you do this with someone you don't love?
"Just pretend I'm someone else" is the most bullshit excuse I've ever heard. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Maybe you are just too pure to watch this show.

>why would teenagers want to do sexual things
Fuck I have absolutely no idea, user.

She needs comfort from the paralyzing fact that her "onii-chan" will never love her.

shut the fuck up tripfag

So love and sex are not parallel then?
Oh ok, thanks everything is fine now.
Can you also tell me why people get mad when they are "cheated" on?

>So love and sex are not parallel
They are, but they're not mutually exclusive. Do you think people are in love with hookers?

He's right you know

I think to a certain degree, they are relieving their romantic frustrations through sexual gratification.

Not much different from how all of us fap everyday to 2d because we are forever alones

Isn't this completely obvious? Am I posting with honest to goodness autistic people right now on this board?

Sounds like love and sex are completely detached, despite the opposite being taught to me.
Guess I'm just too socially retarded to understand.

They can be either attached or detached. You can have love and sex, or just love, or just sex. Are you baiting right now?

sounds like you might actually have autism

Are you?
You literally just said they can be attached or detached then proceeded to explain how they are completely detached.
I wish.

I expected a cute love anime, not this slut shit.

>proceeded to explain how they are completely detached.
There can exist instances where they are attached. There can exist instances where they are not attached. I'm worried you're actually autistic, but I think you're baiting me. I'm gonna stop replying.

Reminder that purityfags can fuck off and kill themselves

So you like sluts then?

Did Trump BTFO?

Female mangaka and screenwriter did school days. What did you expect?

Are you one of those guys who couldn't understand the "hold me" scene in Kiznaiver?

I've been in a relationship like this, except I never explicitly told my girlfriend that I didn't love her. She knew though.

It's not so bad, sometimes you just want physical contact with anyone and it doesn't matter if you love them or even like them.

I also did the 'pretend its someone else' thing, while we were having sex. It's not hard when the lights are out or in sexual positions from behind. It doesn't really matter who it is.

I don't really see the issue with this relationship, they are just friends with a common goal.

This isn't your blog, fuck off.

>How can you do this with someone you don't love?
You put your pOnOs to girl's vagOOO and jam it in.

>main girl is a slut
>voiced by HanaKana
Fitting

As someone that's never been in love (nor experienced infatuation) or had sex this show makes me want to kill myself.

Pretty sure we'll have a few autist corpses before this show is over. What's stopping you?

>voiced by HanaKana
She's not, retard.

Probably the marginal hope that things won't spiral out of control in the following ten episodes, which is a mistake.

>Am I posting with honest to goodness autistic people right now on this board?

Yes and virgins who still think their first time is going to be after they marry their oneitis.

Zannen! She's voiced by Reina! How does this make you feel?

It's a physiological act. Doesn't need moral imperatives.

>proxypoll
>meaning anything
Reminder that degenerate scum are retarded and thus should fuck off and kill themselves

honestly second episode proved me this shit would be better if they were actually dating and just keep red hair girl and twin tails

Wat?

Let's endure this together.

This sounds so stupid. I dont even know how to respond

ep.3 preview snaps

They are actually doing the handjob scene

DELETE THIS

She's just a slut who hungers to get fucked. That's why she's fine with her fake boyfriend and her best friend having their way with her lewd body.

The rules are different from each person, but generally they there will be a discussion before hand if they just want a one night stand, just sex, or more commitment than that.

People who are religious tends to have a "you tried it, so now you own it for life" mindset.

The same for people who save virginity for than so called one special person

Problem arises when one person wants more commitment that what was agreed upon.

Also this is why you don't fuck a drunk person.

The author really needs to get dicked.
It should be illegal for a female to be this horny.

This series would be fine if every sexual scene didn't involve a crying girl

Japan can't into actual emotions

Well thats why we like anime.
In this one however 2D grills are behaving like 3D ones.
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Well how do you know how 3D girls behave?

>3D girls
>turning into a bawling mess whenever getting dicked or even just kissing

Yeah okay. No this isn't 3D tier, this is just trash

this show flops right

Is this bait? Who loves everyone they have sex with? I didn't even love the one who I told I did.

it's one of the best selling this season

No, they're pushing anti-purity to save Japan from going extinct and the stupid nips are eating it.

wait.. that wasn't rape??

Did you watch it and assume it was or have you only seen the gif? I suppose there's some room for discussion about affirmative consent but the parts where it showed what she was thinking she was literally asking him to keep going.

Don't bully us, we just don't understand your complex human emotions.

It's not rape if the guy is hot.

>tfw you will never be cuckolded by your slutty sensei gf

Neither do I user that's why I lied when she said it to me. You're making me feel bad user why can't you just insult me like usual.

You know, I think that the main girl and guy are actually not that bad and I'd like to see them end as friends,

>bully virgins
>act like the victim
Please don't.

Only the gif. I assumed that people actually got mad at her for being raped, but I guess that being mad over slutiness is way more reasonable than victim blaming.

Was gonna watch it because I thought it was the dark type of show, but ends up it's just a young girl protagonist riding the cock carousel.

They actually do love each other too. They just can't admit it.

It's still good. Watch episode one and make up your own mind.

So, Hiro or the older senpai?

I hate to break it to you user but getting laid doesn't just make you happy. If anyone can work that one out I'd love to hear the trick.

Is this one of those shows where the manga is ending the same time as the anime?

Thinking of picking it up, but I don't want to get pissed off by both the characters AND the lack of resolution.

Expect this show to not fulfill anything.
The manga this is based off of hasn't ended yet, so there will be a lot of questions unanswered by the end of the show unfortunately.

I despise this show for that reason.

Why? The guy's fairly attractive, he has a nice body, and she's horny as hell. I'm pretty sure he'd be a good fuck.

How does love enter into it? You'd want to fuck an attractive woman even if you don't love her, right?

Yes

Yes.

Great. Picked up then.

FOR REAL!!!

Why are the Japanese so fucking weird when it comes to ecstatic things? Like they don't know how to fucking emote the right way!

I've even had SEX with JAPANESE girls and they don't fucking CRY or do any of that stupid shit you see in JAV and Hentai and whatever.

Normalshit pls go

>rape
She didn't say no. She didn't say no to the girl either for the record.
She's a pushover and a emotional mess.

I'm starting to have a feeling that the animators or whatever only experienced crying when they have sex so they think that it's a regular thing

They're going to adapt everything. By the time the show's over the manga will be over as well.

Picked up

>/r9k/ getting triggered

Anime is saved.

They dont have sex so its fine. As long as you have a hymen.

someone post the two anons having sex and pretending they are each other's waifu/husbando

you know the one

Shut the fuck up

I am waiting for slut sensie's scenes.

I find it hard to believe some people are really this naive after the age of 16, then I remember it's Sup Forums and it all makes sense again.

Get your blogshit out of here, slut.

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Seductress
Lascivious
Unfaithful
Tricky

Like I want to chop off that whore's tongue.

Its a cute tongue

Tongues should only be put in the mouths of one's true love.

Said no one

Like crying

This. Kill all sluts.

WEW LAD

degenerate

Hanabi fucks everyone she is friends with, but Ecchan is the only one who truly loved her from the bottom of her heart but after realizing that Hanabi doesn't see her in any romantic way poor girl finally decided to give up on her and that scene in the rain was really heart wrenching.

>Ecchan & Moka are the only ones in love with their respective crush as they don't seek a substitute for them to fuck with.

brb selling my virginity to a whore

>Can you also tell me why people get mad when they are "cheated" on?
Only cucks get mad and then they get a rage boner and cum

Look up the word cuckold. I don't think it means what you think it means.

They better get married after that scene or it's off with their heads.

Semantic drift bitch.