How much would it cost us to use Sup Forums after net neutrality is abolished?

How much would it cost us to use Sup Forums after net neutrality is abolished?

I'm not shilling anything - I'm just asking a question.

Probably less for US as repealing net neutrality will allow smaller ISP's to compete.
The social pack, video pack and etc is stupid as it could probably be countered by VPN and even if it is implemented you then could save money by not buying Tublur (or how ever it's written) pack

who cares about cuckchan.
0chan is where it's at, and other decentralized imageboards

What a short memory Sup Forums has

about tree fiddy

$350?

Seems reasonable.

I hope over a million bucks so this shithole dies

well aren't you cute as a dickens

It will cost them quite a lot as somehow people keep burning down the ISPs offices and vandalizing service trucks.

Nothing as the fear mongering is just that, unfounded and absurd. You'll be able to post your bbc trash and jerk off to tranny webm's just the same as you do now.

Succ mah wiggly dick cunt

It would not only still be free but he even faster than before you fucking retards.

>well aren't you cute as a dickens
is this the new (((sweetie))) meme? cause it's funny as fuck

I'm surprised we are still not banned

Signing a state enforced sodomy pledge and taking in 2 Somali Muslims who don't speak English and state they were sailors as their profession prior to coming here.

based mods

>152497049
Same as it did before 2015, you know that magical fairy tale time when we didn't have net neutrality.

It will literally be exactly the same as it is now

You cant use it since you will be banned from the internet and it will stop working for you.

I will use the european mirror of Sup Forums and other american sites that will go down on the 14th.

A lot of liberals I've spoken to seem to believe that the FCC has enforced net neutrality since the early 90s