23andMe revs up Ancestry Composition feature

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/23andme-revs-ancestry-composition-feature/

so it finally happened pol, 23andme has updated their system so that it has become more precise I am officially not white anymore

post your new results.......

>giving your dna to jews and paying them for it

w e w
e
w

>trusting those kikes

nigger
also fpbp

i literally went from this pic related

to the new one

source?

>1% native american

You know they fudge the results because they can't possibly get an accurate result using spit, right? It's a scam and, luckily for them, you fell for it.

wrong. Nigger detected.

It's a cracked article. Google it if you want

Iberians arent white

>they can't possibly get an accurate result using spit
Americans...

This

If your results haven't been "phased" (you also had one of your parents tested to be certain which SNPs came together) then they're mostly guesswork anyway.

>Moroccan
>no DNA service right now that accurately traces non-european ancestry
>tfw it'll just be "99.9% North Africa and Middle East" for $99
feels bad

>flag

They're all bullshit. Stop sending your genetic material to these services

Flag checks out

Why do people use 23andme? MyHeritage seems like its a lot more accurate.

As a potato nigger absolutely I'm triggered

I use it to allow the government easier access to my dna

why is that?

How thoughtful.

No changes at all for me.

Because with sub-90 IQs they don't realise we're literally as celtic as each other at this point

I'm now 100% European of which 97,6% Northwestern, and only 1,7% southern european. Still could pass for a greek though.

No jew genes so I that will be a disadvantage when 23andMe becomes a tool in white genocide...

>Implying that we are the same as the brits

You wish you were like us.
Meanwhile it is an insult to be called a brit in Ireland. Says a lot about who is thr truly superior per people of these isles.

no changes here....still 100% european
still shocking, as I have le 56% face

why can't they tell a difference between French & German and British & Irish?

>Says a lot about who is thr truly superior per people of these isles.
The ones who are making the others bitter by simply existing nearby?
"We" don't even think about your rump state unless we're buying beef.

Yis don't think at all so that's to be expected. Stupid brits

lmao you took the kike company instead of a smaller and beter one.

better*

His people were doing just fine until the Vikings blessed them with red hair, then moved on. Now they are pissed at being paired with Anglos. As he stated, he's a potato bigger, not a sub huwhite.

All of those add African DNA according to techs and shit

Like?

there's more pure blood irish in jew york city, go stumble into traffic, patty

thx for giving us your DNA, goy!
it will sure come in handy once we plan the next false flag attack

Because history and population genetics. French and Germans are essentially the same people. The FRANKS were a germanic tribe, after all. Just look at Charlemagne's empire and how it was basically the areas of france + germany, and then in history it was split into east and west francia, which then developed into modern germany and france, respectively.

As for brits and irish, they're very similar genteically. Sure, brits have some more blood from anglo-saxon vikangz and shit, but most of the blood is still the same.

Shut the fuck up burger. You don't know anything.

>calls me stupid
>posts a 250x250 image

Indigenous Europeans are white you divide and conquer shill
Kys

Was not me who did it, was the stupid cunt i got it from.

I was really hoping you would choose a different tact so that posting this image would have made more sense.
You fucked up Patty.

so DNA tests on people from the Netherlands will say French & German too?

>cracked
Im reading this shit now
makes me not want to use them
or to use multiple companies to compare

23andMe is collecting genetic material for future cloning experiments and reselling customer information. Don't be that goy; don't give them money or your dna.

I believe so. Nationality and ethnicity aren't always the same thing. They're all just germanic. South France might show differently due to more Iberian/Italian/Mediterannean influence.

That's why they use relatively broad categories.

is there an agreed-upon definition of white?

people here on pol unironically consider trace amounts of black to be enough to disqualify you being white. i was implying that the trace amount of black was enough

there´s also people who don't consider Iberian being "white"

schizo

>Vikings blessed them with red hair
>Scandinavians have as less red hair than the Irish
What gives?

no u

I wouldn't recommend doing the test. It's pretty imprecise, methodology is fucked, you're giving your DNA profile to the literal google jews, and you're paying for it. All for what? The novelty of finding out you have 10% norman blood or whatever?

That said, I believe they give you the straight-up gene sequence and you can just plug your sequence into any "dna analyzer" program to get a 2nd opinion on your ancestry, and then match them up this way.

Either way, the biggest problems with these tests is they DO NOT GIVE CONFIDENCE INTERVALS.

Let's say my test says "2% black" or whatever. Is this legit? What's the confidence interval? For all I know that could just be statistical noise. For fucks sake, people have tested identical twins and triplets and discovered these programs determining different percentages of DNA. You're 35% british, she's 48% british? It's bullshit.

ancestry,familly tree etc idk all of them but i know livingdna isnt one of them for the moment

I'm still 67% white

No change here, danadjöfull

cracked is a reliable source because?

It gives a lot of blatant misinformation about the actual process and it hides behind anonymity. Total bullshit that is vague enough (since it doesn't name a company) to avoid lawsuits.

You are being played you dumbshit. They don't interview you and would never know you're a racist or someshit.

They didn't admit to anything, it was an "user" interview that cracked fabricated and refused to actually name the company because they knew they would get sued for false information. This is literally fake news, too many of their details have no relation to the actual process.

you dont have to be the smartest of them out there to know they fake result with 0,1% nig

Am I white enough to post here?

Mine hasn't changed, I'm still white

Fun fact.

See the green bit on the pic? This is Ashkenazi Jewish DNA.

It's on the chromosome with purple, which is North Africa DNA. This means this chromosome belongs to my father, he is my only parent with North African ancestry. He is from and Island where Berbers and Jews have coexisted peacefully for centuries, but never married or intermixed.

Therefore this means one of my Berber ancestor got fucking cucked by a Jew.

Tfw you're the result of JEWED.com

They thought they got away with it. Little did they know, they descendant would do a genetic test one day and discover the cuckening that took place.

When are going to leave my country, Spanish subhuman?

Brittany is that you?

it seems that only my report has changed significantly

or otherwise, people haven´t actually logged in

i am actually 50/50 Spanish Danish

All the masculine red headed viking warrior men left to raid and settle in the lands they pillaged, only the pussys stayed in their homeland.

You are not Germanic Nordic, dumb spic. One day you and other foreigners will be swiped away from Scandinavia

Well actually the Berber cuck is not my ancestor, since i descend from the Jewish cucker. But you get the idea.

proud to say you will be killed without notice

yeah sounds good

>less white than a le 56%

yes hello i am white

>Jew

Kys

How can Sup Forums have so many people claiming to be "redpilled" and then on the other hand sent a fucking Jew their DNA like said.
Everyone who takes this test is a filthy narcissist and an useful idiot as well.
Do any of you also happen to be "rehabilitated leftists" by any chance?
I guess for Amerimutts it actually means something to know how they did in the American Genetic Lottery, no excuse for anyone else.
If you really want to know your ancestry why not go make a tree and actually learn something about your roots instead of relying on meaningless numbers.

Interesting. How dark is your skin? I'm black and was thinking of doing one of these tests.

hello fellow white man.

mutts not welcome.

Can confirm dad is half Dutch grandparents came of the boat and dutch never showed up on any aunts and uncles who have done the test just nw european

there´s a larger chance with the current demographic trends that the ethnic pure Scandinavians will commit ethnic suicide

the Danes already voted on Alternativet instead of nye borgerlige so there´s quite a low chance that they will actually rebel adn throw me out

er du dansker?

>British & Irish
Literally the only reason I would take the test is to ensure my pure Anglo bloodline hadn't been MICKed.

Mine is still the same

WTF is Iberian?

Oh it’s a New Morocuckan. What’s it like living next to Germanistan

This. But you see OP is a Spanish subhuman, so not much people really see him as Danish and nationalists won’t ever accept him. As any rat with mongrel complex he goes and takes a test to prove that he is White. He does test, and of course, as a spic sandnigger he gets results showing his inferior ancestry. Don’t know why he did it since no Spanish rat will be left in Denmark when we retake our land
You are a part of the ethnic suicide, nigger. We prefer fully blooded somalis to mongrels like you

im caught between not trusting the complete and utter trash that cracked calls "journalism" and Anne E. (((((((Wojcicki))))))

I went from 99.4% European to 100% European..

Feels good.

Spain/Poortugal

The Iberian Peninsula is Spain and Portugal you mongoloid.

my "family tree" was proven a farce by 23andme

some indiscretions can't be open. can't always trust your the tale of your lineage

>Scandinavian Goths conquer Hispania
>Goth rape babies throughout Spain
>Goth genes now prominent part of Spainish genetic pool
>Jewish testing agency records Scandis who stayed home as having genes from Scandis who invaded Rome

Mislabelled common genetic origin with Visigoths.

Can you manually update it or do they do it? Mine is still the same.

My 23andme package was just delivered to their place yesterday, how long does it take for them to finish and give me results?

nigga you white af come on in

holy shit, your hopeless

>LITERALLY giving the jews a perfect sample of your dna

You must have all daked your results, because you are a bunch of dumb niggers

the box says 6 weeks but i think mine took between 2-3 weeks

Takes about a month

Mate, I'm sorry to tell you this but your bloodline has been micked. The reason why your an aussie is because your ancestors rode the paddy waggon a little much and now you're playing with boomerangs in the middle of the dessert.

This. You give them the right to sell your genetic information.

i am 50/50 spanish danish not ethnic Dane

>We prefer fully blooded somalis to mongrels like you

do you by any chance have a bit of Schizophrenia? or are you just trying to larp as an edgy nazi?