Why are there so many little countries in here?

Why don't they combine into one larger country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JsVqChyPBk0
youtube.com/watch?v=X6bVj-nTkiU
youtu.be/Nr8wAjRPlKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N01VR-ZGKtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hmm, maybe all of the slavs should make one giant slavic union, how could that go wrong? theyre all slavs after all.

>nu-Sup Forums will fall for this bait
Sad. Many such cases.

we tried once...

they all hate eachother

why don't you kill yourself?

Balkans threads are the best.

Nice B8 M8

I ask the same question about the rest of the world or as i call it Russian clay.

Because of (((USA)))

>they all hate eachother
exactly because we tried.

Because there would be a civil war on second day of it's existence.

All Baltic Slavs are retarded

Hmm i wonder what happened 20-30 years ago

>Why don't they combine into one larger country?

I agree. While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of a greater conflict is turning againts us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished. It is time for us as nations, and as individuals to set aside our longstanding feuds and unite. The tides of an unwinnable war are upon us, and we must seek refuge upon higher ground, lest we be swept away by the flood. The EU will soon be no more. Whatever semblance of unity and protection it once provided is a phantom A memory. With our enemies left unchecked, who will you turn to for protection?
The time has come my fellow Balkanites and Eastern Europeans, to rally to a new banner. In unity lies strength. Out of the many we shall forge an indivisible whole, capitulating ONLY to a single throne.
From this day forward, let no Eastern European make war upon any other Eastern European. Let no EU agency conspire against this new beginning. And let no man consort with EU powers. For we shall win through, no matter the cost.

Large countries are awful. The larger it is, the less say you have.

Yugoslavia was such a great success, let's try it again.

eat dick faggot

we were pretty big, but the entente didn't like the idea of a strong nation in the area that they couldn't easily puppet

As if YS wasnt a full on puppet state start to finish

No thanks,letting the Muslims trough pays more and is easier.

I mean the monarchy was the fastest growing state economically before WW1 and we were like EU is today, a collection of many states with same intrests and army. So is every EU state a puppet now?

"more was lost at Mohács....."

hmm that's pretty smart OP, we could call it" the land of the southern Slavs" or something

Magyarbro, you don't actually expect us to unite with Muslim roaches or Servian scum?

Why are there so many little countries in here?
Why don't they combine into one larger country?

Got the reference as the only one. So much underage here.

So we fucking destroy the diversity, huh, amerimutt?

I think you're onto something, buddy. How about "South Slavia"?

Forgot pic

we're getting closer but we should probably use a native tongue

Why not Serbian empire? I know you'd like it.

They are spiteful shits by genetics.

Its mountainous. Terrain, geography, and location all have fucked over the balkans. Its like the jap sengoku period (inb4 weab), little religiously and culturally divided populations divied up by fuck tall mountains and mountain passes.

>...and from that throne *I* shall watch over you.

Best soil.
Best weather.
Best mountains.
Best beaches.
Best people.

The Balkans are literally heaven on earth.

Yugo first

That is a sc reference right
RISK board game real-time D-day invasion, 300 typ…: youtu.be/JsVqChyPBk0

ya sure pal, it's the mountains and not the 500 or so years of kebab occupation

It's just a matter of time. The wheels are in motion as we speak

Americans are so retarded it's often hard to tell when they are trolling.

Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6bVj-nTkiU

They did that for about 75 years. Then they all went to war with each other and split up. Oversimplification but that's what more or less happened.

Serve the Directorate! Serve Humanity! All other priorities are secondary to victory!"

- Admiral Gerard DuGalle

Funny how the slavs are so touchy

I see, I was never really into the campaign or base game only the custom maps
World of StarCraft: youtu.be/Nr8wAjRPlKQ

I made one called refugee border control and gov overthrow and got my act banned for the first time since 2003 or so

I have a dream.. That all those fucking countries you see on that circle will migrate to fucking siberia where they belong so albania can be big and strong once again!

>Best people
come one we both know this is not true

I like the new camo.
Just wish it wasn't on a fucking mig21

Bruh that ain't even the start of it
If we ignore all the shit that went down during the Roman period you still have:
Byzantium trying to conquer the Balkans
Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Croatia all trying to kill eachother
Greece trying kill itself
Montenegroes trying to make donkey drink saltwater
The 500 years of Ottoman kebabs conquering and trying to murder all the pockets of resistance
Austrians trying to grab the lands on the coast
The French and British getting involved in order to fuck over Germany
NATO and the Soviet Union trying to overthrow the Yugoslav goverment
the civil wars in which victory is measured by how many laundry machines you've stolen during the battle
and now you have EU trying to see who can beg the most for gibs

The balkan ride never ends

8/10 for bait, or if not, pick up a fucking history book. either way, saged

Doesn't go well here.

Because mountains.

Because only Croat is the real human everything else to the south and east are pieces of human shit

Anglos and germs are cucks. Americans are mutts. Chinks are soulless.
Meanwhile balkan people are redpilled, hate fags, niggers and Soros.

And each other, more than anything.

I'm all for peace and prosperity in the Balkans brody, but believe you me, I have tried to wrap my mind around it thousands of times and I can't come up with a solution. I've read the annuls of multiple nations in the region including my own (Albo). I've tried to understand the complexities of the different cultural and political influences. I have no answer. I dream that we could all sit down and drink Raki together. But I don't think it's possible. SAD

That's an internet meme. IRL it's just mad bantz.

Those bantz have been known to get sour. I think we might all just be really disillusion after the fall of communism and the Yugo war. We don't really know what the fuck is going on.

>EU gibs
Get in line.
>maybe if I sell myself some m-more they'll finally accept me

They tried that, but it turns out diversity doesn't = unity.

>the civil wars in which victory is measured by how many laundry machines you've stolen during the battle
kek. Those were horrible days.

It was too powerful, the Anglos splitted them, just like Habsburg Empire, German Empire, Soviet Union etc.

I hate gypsies and t*rks, also Macedonia is Bulgarian clay.

I think that they should be combined
It's a whole lot better when Europe is like ITALY, GERMANY, YUGOSLAVIA, HUNGARY and not just like croatia... bosnia... montenegro... are these south american countries or european countries because im not sure?
You can say that dividing them miraculously gives them more culture somehow but honestly when you put them all together the culture is much more strong
You shouldn't combine France and Germany but you can totally combine those small little culture less countries that literally no one cares about and make them into something that actually does have culture as a collective
It makes Europe more interesting

Big and multynational country is shit way. We have Chechnia, Dagestan (100% muslim), Tatarstan with differend cultire, religion, even language in our country. It's like add big island of PAKISTAN to Florida as 51 state.

check this
youtube.com/watch?v=N01VR-ZGKtk

>Chechnia, Dagestan, Tatarstan
What can we do about it?

because the big one is yet to come 'burg

they had already try and it was called ottoman empire

>

Fund some "fighters for liberty" there, so they can leave our country and eat own shit.

Why can't the US just be one big state?

Go suck a dick, you fucking mongolian twat.
They are the leftovers of asians and gypsies, it's the most religious colored area in europe, there you'll find muslim catholics altogether, it's a great fucking mess and orgy, hope the asteroid will try to fall down there first, so to clean up the genetic mess and social mess. Full of shitskins there.

Juncker pls. Go away. Nobody likes you.