Star wars goes full WYMEN RULE literally everyone whos not a expendable footsoldier is a women

Star wars goes full WYMEN RULE literally everyone whos not a expendable footsoldier is a women
Also the"bad goys" are now literally the axis powers see pic

tv thread >>>/tv 91230126

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N2zOPg8g5MI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KGhDbwUqKwc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz-HPKMC_1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bad guys = white males

This trend is well over a decade old at this point. Embrace it. The Empire brought peace and stability and Darth Vader did nothing wrong.

In a war, would you take North Korea’s military equipment but full of white males or the US military full of women and multicultural

the guy is fucking asian though

Nigga empire was always the axis that’s why everyone likes them

General Hux is a ginger.

Thrawn is really good in Rebels but they gave him blue skin.

>one will launch tactical assaults throughout enemy fortifications
>the other will spend billions repainting every drone because it’s unfair the plating is all white

You tell me

The wide breeches are new I think, but the imperial uniforms were always Nazi-ish. Vader wears an M16 ffs.

north korea would win. a few competent diesel sub captains would probably wipe out the entire US fleet if the US fleet is just sent on autopilot or whatever they would end up doing

>bad guys inspired by nazi officer stereotypes

You're late, they started in 1977.

>JUST

Still gotta go with the US armament on this one. By the time shit started breaking down and falling apart from being unmaintained, the white position in North Korea would be a fucking crater

I didn't know the empires uniforms are made by Hugo Boss. Damn, I like them even more now.

/fa/ as fuck.

It's a nip you retard

>the fulminatrix

what a bad looking ship, for fucks sake disney

>worry lines publicly display private doubts

Wtf is with the flaps?

>reminder the Jews made a character called Ray C Mixer and have her lusting after the nigger trooper
If you go and watch this Jew filth, shame on you.

It's more insidious than that too.
First shot of TFA is a cross on the front of the bad guy ship
Bad guy has a cross for a lightsaber
It's blatantly obvious at this point

>Also the"bad goys" are now literally the axis powers see pic
>now

Are you genuinely suggesting the Galactic Empire was ever NOT so heavily inspired by Nazis that the only thing missing is the German accents?

Who said anything about watching the movie? The majority of what is discussed usually involves how Disney fucked up the extended universe that people grew up with and loved.

According to rumors, they are actually going to make the niggatrooper gay in the next movie.

>Lucas was redpilled
>Galactic empire (Nazis) were actually the good guys brought down by multicultural bandits

thats because he is a different species you sorry excuse for a turbo-nigger

I'd actually prefer that to the BLACKED angle.

George Lucas was a Mosleyite Fascist

Disney is Cuckyite Cuckist

Disney wants to destroy George Lucas so they bought his brand

Someone is redpilled behind the scenes hehehe I wonder how nogs will take it

>corrupt and lawless republic with mega-retard senator jar-jar, no military, a huge business rebellion cause taxes and regulations
>empire was created and geared to defend against inhuman invaders, advances science - death star and its offsprings, dark troopers, star crasher, other shits
>destroyed from the inside by minorities, former senators, media and criminals

Pretty well I suppose. Finn (lol) was really beta character in force awakens anyways, if there was any sexual tension in the movie it was between the female lead and edgy white bad boy.

EU made the Empire look good too because the military build up was to prepare against the Vong invasion.

The New Republic even admits that the full strength of the Empire would have BTFO the Vong instead of them rampaging across the Galaxy.

Of course Disney trashed everything good about the EU for their own garbage.

someone make a virgin NR and chad vong meme plz

But racism among different colored human species seems to be gone for good. So what do they really want?

F

>tfw the bad guys look cool as fuck
Was this intentional?

Thrawn always had blue skin. He was one of the most prominent old EU characters before it became Legends.

You cant be bad guy if you look bad

Probably just to make them different from the old Imperial uniforms. But they're unnecessary, pointless, and aesthetically displeasing. They probably want the Imperials to not look as good so people don't like them as much. One of the things people often brought up was how the bad guys had cooler uniforms, so they probably wanted the Imperials to look like clowns with bad taste so people don't want to be or look like them.

>meanwhile in the US

I heard they are going to make their own KotoR movies next after episode 9. Disney buying Star Wars was a mistake.

These movies are shit from top to bottom. It's what movies are supposed to look like when made from a politically correct checklist

Im not much of a fan of the saga but rogue one was actually my favorite.
The first Disney did was turd tier and the villain was a potato.

Evey single commercial that uses Star Wars, features a chick in the lead "role". It's like they decided that the die hard fans are all soyboys, therefore will submit themselves to the feminization of sci fi, and all these ugly purple hairs cunt have nothing else to do than watch these shit holly flicks.

pretty much. it's funny though how even that asian male ended up as a bad guy. i guess asian males are not good enough too.

Cushing could've been Joseph Goebbels

>the finalizer
Could have just called it the Star Holocauster

Asian are next on the racial chopping block after white males.

I'm still waiting for my sci-fi Nazi GF
youtu.be/N2zOPg8g5MI

Why are you reading childrens' books anyway?

sauce?

Kek

Fuggg....Darth Revan is going to be a black trans Sith Lord now.

The bad guys have always been space Nazis.

>2017
>not reaslizing Star Wars is for kids and Star Trek is for big boys (aka adults).
>mfw

>not watching Babylon Five.

This. They think women give a shit about starwars. This is a big mistake.

The problem was Harry Potter. Women disportionally buy Potter merchandise many times to men. They thought foolishly that potter fandom tactics could be applied to other movie franchises. Women buy a lot of useless crap and useless crap is what they are selling. However those girls were trained in Potter from the time they could read. It's a totally different thing.

They did with Ghostbusters to terrible results. They are doing this Star Wars too. They have women T-Shirts with Resistance and Rebel on it trying to glom onto 10th wave corporate white femenism but all that shit is made in 3rd world communist countries by children.

>not rewatching BSG

Just a reminder that there was a possible species mixing lesbian romance for female Revan.

Bioware brought gays to Star Wars before Disney even thought of it.

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS.
I understand that you think this is Sup Forums, however I regret to inform you that it is not.

honestly bsg turns to shit very quickly in season 3

Lazy 3d artists

Top fucking kek

B5 was pretty good. Few people today have heard of it though.
Andromeda was surprisingly good for it’s first season or two despite the cheesiness. They had an entire race of people called the Nietzscheans.

You know what this decade feels like? This feels like they've taken all my toys and gave them to my stupid little sister who doesn't know how to use them to punish me for something someone else in my class did.

I wonder if they fold down when they're sitting, and fold up when they stand, to mimic their shuttles.

Warming the pegs at a store near you are the new all female line of figures. Also dont forget the Jews made the cross a lightsaber for the bad guy to associate it with being evil. Jews are now making a trans disney princess that is a man with chest hair in a dress, fuck the jews!

Disney is now run by the jews, dont buy Disney products for friends and family. Warn friends and family to stop buying disney products.

>not watching seaQuest DSV

>humans planets want to stay in the Republic
>alien systems and factions like (((Banking Clan and Trade Federation))) want to cede from it

What did George Lucas mean by this?

>not watching naruto

BSG is the best

Aesthetics is one of the reasons people like the Empire. This look connects the First Order with the Empire, yet it's not in any way "cool" or stylish. Disney doesn't want people to cheer for the wrong side.

You may be a leaf, but you are right.

It wasn’t just them. Remember the rebel award ceremony scene at the end of the original Star Wars in 1997? Stolen shot for shot from a Nazi film. Lucas modelled BOTH sides on Nazis.

Shame though since B5 used the internet to market itself way back when on Usenet.

>Force Awakened had a mary sue as main character
>Rogue One had a female main character
>Battlefront 2 had a female main character
>All three are horribly written and Mary sue'ish
I wonder what they meant by this.

lol

>something someone else in my class did.

This guy did nothing wrong tho

Hack (((Writters))) think the only way to make a compelling female character is have her be the center of attention and do everything right on the first try. Or maybe the second try once per film/game/book because adversity.

I was there at the dawn of the third age of sci-fi. I used to read the usenet posts and the lurkerks guide on midwinter and the irc channels. Those were fun times.
B5 understood that the government was subverted against you, and that patriots had a duty. Londo was redpilled as fuck, and he went from being a clownish buffoon with stupid hair to a genocidal emperor.

Holy fuck she's beautiful.

Idiot, are you new to Star Wars?
The Empire were always made to look like nazis.
From the very first movie, when you saw Vader talking to the Stormtrooper officer in his black uniform.

Hmmm

Know nothing about Star Wars, expounds on the subject of Thrawn's skin color.

Andromeda was better.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KGhDbwUqKwc

fuggin meatbags

>that episode where they found glowing squid shit and it became as popular as beanie babies until they found out what it was.

That show was fucking weird.

Vader's helmet is made out of an actual Nazi helmet

>My OC spy thriller series that I'm starting to work on has a female lead, because I just wanted to draw a cute girl doing cool spy shit in a somewhat grounded in reality universe

I hate that they're ruining the female lead thing because characters like the major or nausicaa are what inspired me to do shit like this, and they're both well rounded characters that just happen to have vaginas.

It was committee-designed.

They probably had women saying "these people are evil and they hate everything good so their ships should be ugly and brutal as well, they shouldn't have anything nice because nobody is ever supposed to associate with them"

look like yes,

be like, no.

I thought his whole thing, lightsaber concept included was because muh samurai

Star Wars vs Triumph of the Will, because even the rebels were Nazis.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz-HPKMC_1w

The original had a penis dangling beneath for orbital bombardment. That got castrated.

Star Wars borrowed from nazi Germany and feudal japan

Star Wars is the The Hidden Fortress in space.

It even has some of the same dialogue.

wasn't the chick from the new battlefront game some special ops something?
kind of bothered me when there are absolutely no women in the OT but there they are shoehorned into 2017

How could people not be buying these off the shelves?