Are blacks the most useless race in the world?

are blacks the most useless race in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/babysitter-transported-to-hospital-after-inserting-a-baby-in-her-vagina/
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171
nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf
frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates_of_the_heritability_of_IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labor_in_cocoa_production
worldnewsdailyreport.com/zookeeper-arrested-after-trying-to-molest-500-pound-male-gorilla/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old story. Still sad

.......... What the fuck?

I want to laugh
I want to cry
This world is messed up

Nah, they're just not being utilized correctly any more. We listen non-stop to liberals telling us we need beaners for cheap farm labor when this whole time we've already got a while army of shitskins we could be not paying to tend our crops.

doctors discovered that she didn't actually have a vagina, just a second mouth.

cunts gotta cunt
well they point out the left bull shit with spreading right bullshit..........i cant smell the difference.......can jew
bwaha

Can she sue parents for medical bills? It was work trauma.

Aussies seem to think abos are worse.

woof

How is this relevant?

WTF AM I READING?!?

snopes says its fakenews.

so it probably happened.

>implying Sup Forums will have grandkids

Have some respect you bigot, it a very ancient Klingon ritual.

le 10% face

this

WOW. It is true
worldnewsdailyreport.com/babysitter-transported-to-hospital-after-inserting-a-baby-in-her-vagina/
Yikes.

If niggers are useless, why did you faggots import them en masse to your plantations?

that's from a satire news site

It was spanish slave traders who gathered up niggers and sold them to america

We were busy reading the bible not wasting time traveling to fucking africa

>Implying I won't go back to my homeland, find a hottie with a boddie from the village and knock out 10 white kids with her

YOU DUN FUCKED UP LIBS. YOU CANT STOP THE EUROPOOR IRON CURTAIN BOYS.
5 of them will grow up to be doctors and engineers, 3 workers and 2 violent criminals who kill nigs.
Your welcome America.

Just about. The Aboriginal Australians are probably worse, but not by all that much.

Yes

Disgusting

Yeah but we have 38 million nigs. They have 650,000 Abos. Ours is 13% of the population, there's is less than 3.

*sniff* *sniff* Manflesh

they aren't human, are they?

blacks are not even people
exterminate them
save the civilization

It's a tie.

doctors discovered she is an ape

You have no idea. Please keep your land pure. Get violent regardless of the consequence. If you start seeing droves of nigs and arabs walking around Vienna, get together a bunch of violent hooligans and beat the shit out of them. Make it a message to them they are not welcome. Because once they start infecting your streets you have already lost the war.

They won't listen, they never listen

yes

Blacks a drag on all humanity. The good news is that they make great weapons against your enemies.

For liberals to defend niggers are every turn. Wear them down. Liberals will defend niggers no matter what they do.

Oy Vey

Sand niggers hate jews. That makes them more useful than niggers anyday

Austria has been doing a pretty good job of it, but I think they need to hammer down harder.
You wouldn't tolerate a fucking hyena roaming the streets, you shouldn't tolerate nogs either. Because that's what they are. I don't trust nogs anywhere I go. I'm 6'3, 215 lbs of angry Eastern Euro and I'm still weary no matter where I go and I see nigs. What's worse is I can go to a party where there's 1 nig and 10 white kids and I'm still watching that mother fucker because if he does something, I know the average white kids won't do shit.

If you are brutal enough you civilize them to the point of doing the simplest of tasks. Later on some were kept as the odd pet. They they were literal pets that would do tricks for food.

There is a will on my mother's side going back to the late 1800s leaving three blacks and "the indian" to his daughter.

Romanian here ..don't give away the strategy.

Yeah because those Pesky Jews have turned London into a sex trafficking sharia compliant hellhole.
>Inb4 conspiracy connection

Your real threat is the muzzies. You don't have to buy the Jews trinkets and loans. But you will have to face down a hoard of Muslims pigs at some point. Get your priorities straight. You can duke it out with the Jews in courts and media once the rabid dogs are gone.

Nah, niggers are even worse

>Liberals will defend niggers no matter what they do.
This literally includes when niggers rape, assault, and murder themselves or their family.

If you don't believe me read White Girl Bleed A Lot, it is sad and so very pathetic.

kekworthy pic

Every day we stray further...

What are they gonna do, protest? kek.

In my city here in the states we showed up en mass in the 90's during the war. Within 5 years we collectively beat the shit out of all the nogs, spics and white trash to the point that your average Suburbanite le 52% started getting brave too. It doesn't take an army to make a difference, just a few guys with balls.
That's what all these kids here on this site need to understand. Literally ACT and you can make a change.

((()))
jews imported and forced them onto the world you piece of shit jew

This really hits deep

WEW

>depressed
>don't do anything of those things
Really makes you think

Some of us already have grandkids.

Depression is a chemical imbalance Brodie. Which means it can be fixed.
Obviously it's more complicated than this chart, but these are definitely factors into why lots of younger men feel like depressed sacks of shit. You gotta find out how to correct the imbalance without drugs. (At least not the kind they give you at the Psych)

Surely she just cut them a check at the end of the procedure. This didn’t cost the taxpayers a thing

Fake.

Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes.

Young black men kill 14X more than young white men.
>Source:ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

42% of all cop killers are black.
>Source:fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted

Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population.
>Source: bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf

Some facts on the family dynamic and education achievement of blacks in America: 73% of black babies are born out of wedlock.
>Source:cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf

67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians.
>Source:datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431

In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf

same

Some facts on intelligence levels of blacks: 1) Whites on average have a 15 point higher IQ than blacks, across many different studies. “There is a long-standing 15 point or 1 standard deviation difference between the intelligence test scores of African Americans and White Americans, though it might have narrowed slightly in the then recent years. The difference was largest on those tests, verbal or non-verbal, that best represented the general intelligence factor (g).”
>Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns

2) IQ across different ethnic groups in the US: Blacks have an average IQ of 85, whites of 103, Asians 106 and Jewish Americans 113: The study found that the average IQ for African Americans was lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 113, respectively; Herrnstein & Murray, 1994, pp. 273–278)
>Source:humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe et al. ”Performance on Raven_s Advanced Progressive Matrices by African, East Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa." Intelligence 31 (2003).pdf

Yes

3) Overall, 18% of Asians have an IQ over 120, 10% of whites do and only 1% of blacks. Nearly 84% of blacks have an IQ below 100, which is slightly below the average IQ for whites. The ratio of white Americans to black Americans who have an IQ over 125 is 30:1. The IQ gap between blacks and whites in the United States—15-17 points—has not changed since it was first measured nearly a century ago. Both races’ test scores rose during the century, but the gap remained as large at the end of the century as at the beginning despite considerable social change.
>Source:humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe et al. "Performance on Raven_s Advanced Progressive Matrices by African, East Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa." Intelligence 31 (2003).pdf

4) For those who claim that IQ tests are biased against blacks and that’s why they keep getting lower scores, there are IQ tests like the Raven’s Progressive Matrices which don’t have any language and rely entirely on visual pattern recognition. It’s simply finding patterns in visual shapes. Even then there is a marked difference between black and white IQ scores, not only in America but internationally as well, like in Africa between white and black engineering students:
>Source:psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf

if you try to use a cpu in a ram slot, it does nothing. if you keep pushing it in, it will break stuff. black people are extremely useful in positions of servitude and slavery performing menial labor that is strictly defined so that they don't have to think too much to solve problems.

5) Harvard psychologists took a look at how black children adopted by well off upper-middle class white families at a very young age perform on IQ tests once they grow up in white families with good socioeconomic conditions. Black children adopted by white parents average 89 on IQ tests at age 17 (slightly better than the 85 average for blacks nationally). White children who grew up in the same households and had white biological parents on average scored 109. Even with the same socioeconomic upbringing, the racial IQ gap remains. The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study examined the IQ test scores of 130 black or interracial children adopted by advantaged white families. The aim of the study was to determine the contribution of environmental and genetic factors to the poor performance of black children on IQ tests as compared to white children. The studies’ general findings were that the IQs of children of a particular race did not differ significantly depending on whether they were raised by their biological parents or by adoptive parents of a different race. The gap between black and white IQ scores remained even if growing up in the same family.
>Source:frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
>Wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

6) East Asian countries have on average the highest IQ scores. African countries have on average the lowest. European countries are generally between the Asian and African countries.
>Source:statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

7) Blacks performs substantially worse in standard school tests than whites. From the higher education achievement perspective: In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

8) From the elementary education achievement perspective: At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf

9) For those looking to pin the lower IQ scores of blacks on socioeconomic factors, IQ is largely genetically determined: Estimates in the academic research of the heritability of IQ have varied from below 0.5 to a high of 0.8. (where 1.0 indicates that monozygotic twins have no variance in IQ and 0 indicates that their IQs are completely uncorrelated) Various studies have found the heritability of IQ to be between 0.7 and 0.8 in adults and 0.45 in childhood in the United States.[6][9][18]
>Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates_of_the_heritability_of_IQ

Hillary voters.

in africa, black people literally fuck babies because they believe it will cure them of AIDs. this has the effect of infecting more babies with AIDs
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
slavery was legal in parts of africa until 2007
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
over 1 million white christian slaves were held in africa during the same time as the atlantic slave trade
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
slavery has a rich tradition in africa, dating back far before whites or colonists ever arived on their shores. it only ever ended there (officially) because of white western pressure. it continues to be a serious (unofficial) problem there to this day. often practiced out in the open, and in larger numbers than anywhere else in the world.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
One current example of slavery in Africa is the west African cocoa trade. Hundreds of thousands of black children (most under 14 years of age, and nearly half women) are forced to work long hours and are routinely beaten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labor_in_cocoa_production

I'm going back to Rom to start an "organization" to combat the traitors and snakes who sell the country's resources and people. There are also CIA sites that can fuck off to jerusalem.
Romania is one street protest away from lining up the edge of the Danube with 100,000 impaled traitors and their shitskin hordes.

>Using niggers for labor
The south already learned that was a mistake a long time ago, user.

No they aren't, because there's no such thing as a black race.

Good, I fully support it. Just be careful. Spooky glowing bois are no joke.

ya got me

That's babysitting taken to the next level.

Are kids that weak these days? 10 years ago when I used to party, we'd beat nogs for starting shit. I've seen an Asian girl that used to hang out with us crack a negro in the skull with a liquor bottle at a party. Also called a different one a nigger to his face. She was pretty badass.

We do nothing without demand. You are at fault for demanding slave labour.

Thanks brother..
I know and more importantly they know I know.

>jews import slaves to undercut prices in a market where labor cost is critical
>jews make it impossible to compete with the "equipment" jews sell (slavery)
>jews blame someone else (imagine that)
reap what you sow devils
you will not be shoahed .. you'll be made slaves to blacks for 6 million years.

>do all of that but the drugs/booze
>not depressed
Am I God?

I suppose it depends on the group of kids but all in all yes.
I live in MA about an hour away from Boston. A few of my friends from college moved out there with some other Yuppie types and I was invited to a party.
At that party was about 30 white "kids" (23-27 year olds behaving like faggots) and 2 black kids. One of the black kids was a wannabe white and the other was a straight up nog. I kept an eye on that one fucker the entire night. At some point he got a bit loud and abrasive, as nogs do of course, the yuppie kids looked like they were about to shit themselves. Had it not been for me and my buddy who also happened to be a Europoor it would have gotten worse. The nigger was telling people he'd have his homies "run up in heeee and pop off on you niggas!". We got in front of him and backed him into a corner and told him to get his friends and they'd show up to find him missing a head. He got quiet and left. This is anecdotal sure, but lots of white suburbanite kids are total fags these days.

This.

>Had depression my whole life
>Extreme depression age 18-23
>Found TRP then white nationalism, got hope and begun working on myself
>Magically cured

Damn that's sad. At least it seems that you have a good group. I also don't know the east coast well. I'm from a ghetto area on the west. You get hard or you die here.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/zookeeper-arrested-after-trying-to-molest-500-pound-male-gorilla/

Lol

Endless war with billions of Muslims could be avoided if we relcaim our countries from the parasites.

Why would you willingly want to risk damage to historical buildings and people when it can be completely avoided.

Seriously if I kept letting in wolves into your house why would you keep battling them; I'd only let more in.

Holy fucking shit. That's literally an ape.

what the balls

Replace those things with my flag and you're on the money

wow you guys are so badass beating niggers and shiet

is that the gorilla?

Whoever wrote it made it sounds like the baby just wonder into her snatch and couldn't getout.

Only when they chimped out. Other than that, we would let them be. I come from a very diverse area. Some of my friends were black and would fight the ghetto niggers with us.

No it isn't you idiot

Is it human?

Why post fake shit instead of real shit?

> human

reminder that you can fix depression by doing some pushups