Sesuji wo Pin! to

How are these two so perfect?

Not even best dancesport manga

Can your taste be any more shit, user?

the fact that you're calling this manga shit, shows you're the one with shit taste.

But it is, and it's definitely the cutest one.

>it's the cutest

you're so wrong it hurts.

Because they're short, cute, and pure protagonists who are having a blast in a relatively comfy setting. Even their interactions off the stage are fun to watch.

Because they're the embodiment of pure tanoshi.

This mangas mcs is the OTP that will end all other OTPs

Looks like poor man's Ballroom e Yokoso

Right, because you can't like two mangas about the same sport.

This manga actually has great characters at all times everywhere. Especialy Ronald.

I mean, even the background characters like the passionate band act like they're the heroes of their own manga.

And the busty ladies, and the author who says "fuck you" to the idea that touching another japanese person is like an eruption of emotions ans shame that no one in their manga ever should do it.

This two are just amazing and I like how the author practically has a 4-character MC thing going on.

They're non-romance romance is genuinely more romantic and heartfelt than pretty much any manga with romance as a main focus. Shame that the tournament apparently lost reader interest because it's great and Rio's shot up really high on my list of favorite characters.

But all the characters are great. Sakimoto is top top tier.

This is Akiko, she is a very hot headed girl (boy).

This manga is cute alright, but it's the boring kind of cute.

She also is just a student, she can't dance!

Very hot-headed girl (boy) who, who just can't dance!

Tropes are shallow. This manga is deep.

DELET

No

It shot back up after ch 71

So far it's been train, perform, train, perform. It's repetitive in that sense but I think the characters more than make up for it.

whoa

I'M GETTING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT NANASHI

Best girl

I do kind of wish there were some chapters away from the dancing. I'd kind of like to see Yamaki hanging out with the other band guys or more of Watari's friend or something.

I'm also waiting for the inevitable reveal that the person who's been helping Tanya with Japanese is Kinbara.

Oh wow, I didn't know this series used to run in Weekly Shonen jump.

It kind of seems like it was a tryout or something for him though I don't know if WSJ does stuff like that.

>I do kind of wish there were some chapters away from the dancing
I'm hoping for a relaxing breather chapter where everyone goes somewhere fun, like what was illustrated in the poll.

So what you're telling me it's a sport manga.

>the competition will be boring without the midget couple they said

Is that Kurosawa?

Not just any sport manga

A dance sport manga

End the dancing namek, please god.

whoa...

Cute.

>not posting ver 2.0

He's alpha as fuck.

>it finally turned into a shonen (dance) battle manga with (stylistic) special techniques

I'm digging it

Fuck this chapter for making like OD... this is like the only part I even want animated

>Miyadaiku
>having fun

The build up to that was fucking great

I've never felt so happy for fictional characters.

Not just sport

...DANSPORT

>spending a day out with the Shika High dance club
>not having fun

We'll see about that.

The girls in this manga CANNOT stop orgasming when dancing with these men. It's just constant orgasms.

I re-read that chapter a third time with the dance remix sped up in the background. I am beyond redemption at this point.

Like this chick and her fat husband. She is never NOT flushed from her constant thinking about taking his fat dancing dick inside her. It's insane. She's the lustiest of all the girls in here. The fattest, but most elegant, dude has got THE HORNIEST girl.

It's true.

That girl in particular looks like she's perpetually high though

>two
>not three

They're all exhibitionists. Dancing is their public orgy. And they all have sex in their own ways. From consummate masters of dance like Sakimoto/Sara and Doigaki/Rio, to violent hatefucking like Yamaki/Akiko, to nervous and clumsy but adorable and excited Tsuchhi/Watari, even robots discovering their humanity like Miyadaiku. Or the idols who everyone wants to see on full display and have fans who all want a piece of that action.

Come to dancing competitions, watch everyone have sex. I mean dance.

She's high of hormones and lusty behavior.

...I'd come across Tanya any day. If you know what I mean.

Girls just want to have fun!Cock!

Kashiwa is the best of the non Shika High girls. Naomi seems cool too.

>even robots discovering their humanity like Miyadaiku

loved that part.

>oh yeah, I have feelings too

That chick looks so desperate for that suave motherfucker's "dance" holy shit.

There's a new chapter that JUST went up an hour ago. His buddy in his group literally calls him "the dancing cyborg."

Miyadaiku is awesome. What you'd expect from a pro.

The new chapter has the Kochikame eyebrows, so we are getting close to catch up.

Bless the guys working on it.

Why is the champion so based?

ANIME WHEN?

Lewd.

When you're a manly mountain of suave dancing talent and passionate athleticism and your dancing partner is a flame that constantly illuminates you from inside out, being the champion is only natural.

And he's not JUST the champion! He's also an ENORMOUS entertainer!

I think we're about 15 chapters back since the last chapter mentioned by Yokota on his twitter is chapter 82.

T-this...this manga...
...is great...!

He's a cool guy who loves to entertain and his hypercompetitive nature stems from a desire to motivate everyone else to get on his level.

Best WSJ couple.

Senpais just love to put on a show. Like Latin dancing in Lupin III cosplay!

Akiko definitely would attract my membership with that Fujiko cosplay!

>wanting to get with a "girl" that can't even properly close her legs

So if they keep up this pace we'll be all caught up in two weeks? That's awesome.

Can't wait for weekly threads, even if they'll probably be pretty small.

Depends. The people translating it right now are using the tank raws and the current tank (vol 8 which is the most recently released one) goes up to chapter 71. No clue if they're going to switch to WSJ raws afterwards or wait for the next tank.

It's not that I can relate to him, I somehow feel so happy for the MC in this manga, all the time.

>everyone has natural colored hair

>Rio sempai has weird violet blue hair

I think that's the only thing that bothers me

I'm guessing it's meant to be black and it's just stylized, but yeah, it's kind of weird.

I was imagining it to be brown until I finally saw a color page. It was weird, to say the least.

DELET NOW

>dancing midgets

Hah

They haven't even started the Latin portion yet.

My favorite character. I love "overpowered by also above it all" types who just do as they please.

Well, it'll end as soon as we catch up

I mean the whole tournament arc.

>heard that sesuji was doing bad in the WSJ ranking because of the senpai arc
>reading through it right now
>it's fucking good
What the hell is wrong with the nips.

Who wins?

To be fair, we're getting almost a chapter every day. I can see it getting tiring with one chapter every week.

Yeah. Tournament ends at around 81.

Fun fact: 67 was where Sesuji fell to second last above red sprite.

I almost teared up at chapter 64-65 but yeah I guess that reading a new chapter every day changes many things, compared to once a week.

>67 was where Sesuji fell to second last
Nip shit taste strikes again

What is the current chapter and how is it doing now?

I actually did start crying a bit. Shit, I never expected this manga to make me so emotional, though in my defense, I was slightly drunk when I was reading it.

83 and it's middling. But they ranked up to 76.

Twitter responded really well to 78. So that's something to look forward to.

That was bullshit that Tsuchiya and Watari didn't pass to the semifinals