CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL

Can we please stop with this endless anti-scientific circle-jerk? The science is settled! Climate change is real and IT HAS CONSEQUENCES!

Other urls found in this thread:

ircamera.as.arizona.edu/NatSci102/NatSci102/lectures/venus.htm
wattsupwiththat.com/2014/08/10/the-diminishing-influence-of-increasing-carbon-dioxide-on-temperature/
xkcd.com/1732/
climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/what’s-hottest-earth-has-been-“lately”
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature_record
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2723861/Earth-getting-hotter-past-10-000-YEARS-contradicting-studies-humans-began-global-warming-trend.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove it faggot

You got anything to back that up?

Sure, right after climate fags account for fluctuations in the magnetosphere and solar activity into their models, then square their findings up with the data provided by meteorologists.

>Source: The government that wants to carbon tax you and ignores the graphs clearly showing that CO2 increases follow temp increase, rather than precede them

Sage.

Yeah how about the rising droughts and water scarcity in Africa?!

in all fields

Correlation=/=Causation

Prove it's not a natural process

Climate change is real and natural.
Man has little to no effect on it.

OP & THE CARBON JEW BTFO

Increase in CO2 levels is not a natural process

Im still freaking out over acid rain and holes in the ozone layer

Don't mind me just dropping my redpills.

they cant figure out what is causing it and just say well it's something man is doing

THE CLIMATE IS SUPPOSED TO CHANGE

if climate change is true... why dont we plant as many trees as possible to suck up all the carbon from co2 ? if the situation would be that dire... how come that india is the only country that planted over 4 million trees in just one day ?

Hang on, can we just ask where the fuck you got those graphs from?

And yeah yeah, memeflag cuck no opinion matter I get it

Climate change is real but America isn't the blame. The Aussies with their reef, Brazil and Indonesia with their rainforests, etc etc etc. If America cut coal and went nuclear we'd pay our toll. Paris Accord was a meme. We need something real.

yes it is... just wait till a volcano farts again than you have natural co2 levels rising again in a natural way.

I mean, it literally is, though.

checked, and nice

funny graphic at least
humans definitely increased co2 levels quite a bit.

Also I'm pretty sure water vapor is between 60-80% contribution, not 95%. That IS something people usually ignore, if you try to find a chart they always ignore water vapor entirely.

CLIMATE CHANGE IS

Wildfires happen in California every year. Hurricanes happen in Florida every year. This is not some new thing.

Source on the graph labeled "as carbon dioxide increases it has less warming effect"?

NOT THIS FAST SANIC

>muh wator vapor
>Contrarians frequently object that water vapor, not CO2, is the most abundant and powerful greenhouse gas; they insist that climate scientists routinely leave it out of their models. The latter is simply untrue: from Arrhenius on, climatologists have incorporated water vapor into their models. In fact, water vapor is why rising CO2 has such a big effect on climate. CO2 absorbs some wavelengths of infrared that water does not, so it independently adds heat to the atmosphere. As the temperature rises, more water vapor enters the atmosphere and multiplies CO2's greenhouse effect; the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change notes that water vapor may “approximately double the increase in the greenhouse effect due to the added CO2 alone.”

because there isn't any financial gain in planting trees that won't be cut down. free marketeers btfo

see

>Africa
>niggers
>starvation

So far everything you've said checks out. Not sure what it has to do with climate though.

Citations in the picture niggerfaggot

sage

Even if it's true and majority of pollution comes from China&India.

>Contrarians frequently object that water vapor, not CO2, is the most abundant and powerful greenhouse gas
His graph is titled percent contribution, not "abundance" or "strength". And it IS, even wikipedia agrees that water vapor is the biggest contributing ghg. Want me to look it up for you?

exactly hence there is not really a problem... otherwise these trees would be worth their weights in gold just for making sure the carousel keeps on going!

It's only not real on Kool-aid boards like these.

CRY TO THE CHINKS, NOT US, YOU CUNT

The issue is about "man-made". Climate changes, will change and no carbon tax or green faggoty policies is going to change that. Stop being fucking eco-tyrants.

can't read?
>water vapor is why rising CO2 has such a big effect on climate. CO2 absorbs some wavelengths of infrared that water does not, so it independently adds heat to the atmosphere. As the temperature rises, more water vapor enters the atmosphere and multiplies CO2's greenhouse effect; the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change notes that water vapor may “approximately double the increase in the greenhouse effect due to the added CO2 alone.”

Okay. I'm an investor with £4million to invest in exchange for 30% of your tree planting company

pitch me your business case

>Let me propagate this fake CO2 data.
Bullshit in, bullshit out.
You'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to believe the CO2 levels have been that flat over the last ten thousand years.

>human activity isn’t natural

can't think?
The study you cite assumes there is a positive feedback system involving water vapor and temperature, but all the hard data we have--ALL OF IT--shows the relationship is negative.

I quoted the part where they misrepresent the opposing argument.

The rest of it doesn't sound very confident about it - "may approximately double" sounds like they imply the top of the range is the average, and it's all theoretical anyway.

Yes, saying humans aren't natural is a fallacy

No, this doesn't undermine the climate models

why would you ? there seams obviously no problem at all since im the only dude that has this thought ;-)

I always forget to bring this point up. Thanks Kraut.

also at this point your money might be better invested in the bitcoin block chain !!! check out a guy called clif high and his reports on cryptos

Nice sidestep

your welcome mc flurry

I think a simple thought experiment proves it's negative. The earth has been REALLY hot at some past times, and if runaway greenhouse effect is true for earth, we would already be locked at high temperature like venus, which does experience it.

But CO2 is also 95% on venus, and the pressure is 90 atm.
ircamera.as.arizona.edu/NatSci102/NatSci102/lectures/venus.htm

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

>barely any sources
>unclear argumentation
>does not show graph with time span of millions of years

In which direction are you shilling?

And cringe images inserted as well.

Slide post. :^)

Here's a source on part of it
wattsupwiththat.com/2014/08/10/the-diminishing-influence-of-increasing-carbon-dioxide-on-temperature/

I commented on the water vapor here I think the the point he's making is people usually misrepresent the data, neglecting to talk about water vapor or the inverse exponential effect of co2 concentration.

>anti-scientific

When nationalists controlled science, they split the atom and put men on the moon.

Now that marxists control science, all you can do is "invent" global warming and 49 new genders. Global warming is as scientific as Bill Nye the fake scientist guy's “sex junk”.

Lead the way user

open your fuckin eyes and read cuckjewfaggot

Of course it is real, it has been habbeing for billion of years.
Also, it was recently summer and nice climate, now it's not.

What is your point?
You will have to do better than that or go back!

huh

xkcd.com/1732/

Fucking kek. That picture is depressing.

Poor citations and grammar, user.

Bullshit. Water vapor is hardly included in most studies, and if it is, it's treated as a closed loop; light isotope hydrogen has been boiling off for millennia, just look at deuterium concentrations. Given that we currently have less water on earth than any other period, why the fuck would you expect historically similar temperatures?

Also, water vapor and co2 don't act synergistically you illiterate nigger.

Didnt think Id ever learn anything on Sup Forums, but I found actual sources backing up those images. Not going to feel bad driving my sports car anymore.

climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/what’s-hottest-earth-has-been-“lately”

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature_record

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2723861/Earth-getting-hotter-past-10-000-YEARS-contradicting-studies-humans-began-global-warming-trend.html

I just went out and started my car.
Gonna let it sit in the driveway idling for at least an hour!

SAGE!!!

Climate change is causing rising temperatures which are disrupting the ecosystems in Africa causing droughts.

IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS

Us those consequences are a 26% increase in green plant life so far, and thousands of new species popping up like this explosion of parasitic zombie wasps. Show me the bad now with your science and please, ignore the facts. I'd hate for you to change.

shut up OP

global warming or climate change as they prefer to call it was created at UN conference and is part of Agenda 21
It's not like they even try to hide this shit, it's published, they just thought
"ha goys can't read"!

youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

Climate change is real, what is a total fake and retarded hoax is that lefty make believe idea that climate change is being caused by humans. Climate change just happens.