Would Sup Forums even care about LWA if it weren't made by Trigger?

Would Sup Forums even care about LWA if it weren't made by Trigger?

If it wasn't made by Trigger it would be the hipster choice for the season ahead of Onihei

>no Yoshinari
Yeah, I wouldn't care.

Onihei needed 45 min episodes in my opinion, as it is right now it's too fast and the "cases" are too easy.
Imagine having to cramp an entire Colombo episode into 30 minutes.

LWA feels like a children's anime. It's the only show I've watched where I feel like I'm way too old to be watching it.

>LWA feels like a children's anime.
It is.

There's nothing wrong with watching a children's anime. Have fun, user.

That's a pointless question. LWA wouldn't be LWA if Trigger didn't make it.

Like whom instead?

Well the live action one only runs 15 minutes per episode

I would. I'm a sucker for witches and everything related.

Why is everyone pushing yurishit onto this show?

I watched the OVAs and there wasnt even any subtext

>girls only show
>not getting yurishipped
Choose one

You must not watch a lot of anime then.

If it sill had round characters and those hand painted backgrounds? Fuck yes I would.

It's probably more accurate to say Sup Forums cares about Trigger because LWA, not the other way around.

Sup Forums cares about Trigger because of Imaishi, Sushio, Yoshinari and the other relevant Gainax people went there

People were already thirsty for a Hogwarts style magic school anime.

>getting yurishipped
>shows without girls
Choose one.

I get what you mean.

But at the same time, it just feels "wholesome" rather than "childish."

>children's anime
How redundant

The right question is "would Sup Forums care about trigger if not for LWA?"

KLK was pretty popular too, though.

I'm still not too sure it's staying 100% kid-friendly given that timeslot, but then again Nichijou was pretty PG-13, so who knows.

No, OP had it right.

Kinda like some miyazaki films

They look good together. Yoko Hikasa is getting boring to listen to though.

I'm not sure if it could have been made by any other Studio. Maybe Gainax or Kyoto Animation, in which case I think Sup Forums would still care.

I'll theorize on the unlikely basis that the staff and end product stay the same.
If KyoAni made it, people would shit on it for being cute girls doing cute things. If Shaft made it, people would criticize it for being all looks and no substance. If A-1 made it, people would have complained about Aniplex even though it wasn't involved in the project at all. If any other studio made it it would have been the best thing ever.

Trigger made it at the right time, but now anons are so tangled up in that stupid "studio war" they like to wage among themselves that they can't help but shit on anything made by studio X, Y or Z solely because it's made by studio X, Y or Z.
Im talking about you OP.

For me LWA is enjoyable enough to watch one episode a week without dropping, but the OVAs were boring as hell. But then, triggerfags are always like that, so I'm not surprised, not to mention that Sup Forums seemingly loves Trigger.

I get this, it's a good feeling. Like Totoro or K-On