Anime studio employee comes on Sup Forums and does an AMA

>anime studio employee comes on Sup Forums and does an AMA
>gets banned
Can't wait for mods apologists to defend this

I endorse it.
He just wanted to advertise his shit, fuck off.

Should've gone to reddit then, we don't tolerate normies around here.

>normies
You need to go back yourself.

>advertise
>to shut-ins who never buy anything
what a smart man

He was just an attention whore, that's it.

No u

Speak for yourself, not everyone it's a poorfag like you

Nice try reddit but you need to go back

TRIGGERfags are Sup Forumsermin.

Shill

It's the new mods. The same mods that ban people for shitting on their favourite series. Look at how the author of Log Horizon didn't get ban.

Who buys things?

>LOOK AT ME! BUY MY SHIT!

We have never tolerated this crap, if you want to get epic AMAs go to fucking reddit you cancer and suck on some guy´s dick until you choke

we've had like over 9000 threads about this already

hopefully they'll come back and hiro will give them a capcode to post with

Shut-ins buy stuff you know?
Sup Forums has buyfags also.

>>>/reddit/

What exactly is this guy meant to be selling? Working for a studio is not the same as being a viral marketer.

Embarrassing

What the fuck are the requisites to be a mod these days?

Yeah melonpan and like 5 other people who buy some figures. 90% of Sup Forums doesn't buy shit, shilling to them is pointless, not that reddit actually buys any anime either but still.

the fuck are you talking about retard how new are you fucking deadmau5 and like a bunch of other people got personal capcodes to post with for AMA's

>banned trigger employee
Good.

literally 0% chance of that

Trigger is shit and it's fanbase is cancer, so whatever.

Good riddance. He's just obviously advertising his anime. Sup Forums is so gullible because >muh celebrity

>We have never tolerated this crap
>t-trust me, I'm not a newfag
Marmalade sensei got away with it.

>implying there's more then fifty (50) unique posters on Sup Forums

I dislike triggerniggers as much as the next guy but the mod dick sucking in this thread is disgusting

This. He was banned for being a Triggernigger. We need to axe the rest of the trigger posters but he's a great first step

If only he was able to do the same with his taxes

No, I was there shitting on it.

>implying

That would apply to the Japanese cartoon fanbase as a whole. Just look at every fucking site dedicated to '"""discussing""""" japanese cartoons. The mere fact that you are posting this is a proof of that

don't you have loli threads to delete?

This is true though

>Trying to fit in this desperately
Using a tripcode is good when it's used properly, but you wouldn't know that.

I hope trigger dies disgusting cancerous westaboos

I'd suppose that there's at least (750). Plus there's at least 3 Lurkers for every poster so the "unique" users would be something like 2250

Pulse.

>we
fuck off Sup Forums

Who redditgahara here?

I hope he doesn't catch wind of what happened and become afraid to post here. He was actually pretty nice.

What's so wrong with an animator trying to shill their anime? The entire point of an interview is to do just that, promote a certain product.

Mods went full retard on this one.

>implying I care about trip codes
>implying I don't advocate for author contact
As I said, it's because he was a trigger nigger.

And he'd get banned again. See global rule 8.

"Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban."

>using VPN accounts for a unique poster
Silly user

Im sure he lurks here way before even this fiasco started. He will not be turned off that easilly from /qa/ddit niggers and their allied mods. Pic related

Hating on trigger is the norm for Sup Forumsnons. It's crossboarders and Sup Forumsermin who love the studio. Hell 80% of the posters in LWA threads are not from Sup Forums

>ITT retards who didn't know what happened latch onto opportunity to shitpost
Mods apologized publicly for his ban and unbanned him. QAs don't fall under advertisement.

proofs?

I wonder which faggot made this thread on Sup Forums