/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - TRUMP RALLY AT 8PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Pres Trump hosts Hanukkah Reception 12/7/17
youtu.be/-4RIR4sdaCE
>WH Video: Natl Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day 12/7/17
youtu.be/4L27xuf2d20
>Pres Trump meets w/Congressional Leadership 12/7/17
youtu.be/kmnDFfqdibg
>Pres Trump signs Pearl Harbor Remembrance Proclamation 12/7/17
youtu.be/aCVZ0m7clos
>FLotUS Melania&Santa visit Children's Natl Hosp in DC 12/7/17
youtu.be/FuXXzYWnwcI
>FBI Dir Wray @House Jud Hearing (full) 12/7/17
youtu.be/HhWZsGEuE6w
>SoS T-Rex remarks on Jewrusalem 12/7/17
youtu.be/37RMFmErluY
>SoS T-Rex meets w/RUS FM Lavrov 12/7/17
youtu.be/tayHxjEN53M
>SoS T-Rex statement @OSCE Plenary meeting 12/7/17
youtu.be/Ep6TBFGngPc
>HudSec "Sleepy" Carson shooting pool in Detroit 12/7/17
youtu.be/sc0EfMOrzWk
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 12/7/17
youtu.be/JCDAv-lv78Y
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/7/17
youtu.be/aoNUIZs3el0
>StateDep Press Brief (NearEast SSA Satterfield) 12/7/17
youtu.be/VJJz6liS2Us
>Pres Trump declares Jewrusalem capital of the Jews 12/6/17
youtu.be/1rw-0wH63_4
>Pres Trump holds a Cabinet meeting 12/6/17
youtu.be/25wCu4HPX2o
>FLotUS Melania/2nd Lady Karen speaking in TX 12/6/17
youtu.be/b8lfhRYStDc
>FLotUS Melania/2nd Lady Karen visit 1st responders in TX 12/6/17
youtu.be/PFyG6pSk6ug

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-u9KQKFkIA
youtube.com/watch?v=bYoGFvn_fOk
twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC
youtu.be/u_EU3Yplk-c
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=THr_seahKUI
youtu.be/isK_oHRySGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

>ID: (((C0hn)))

>r*ddit

PROVE ME WRONG

BTFO!

>298

is that from election night?

this morning desu

Hells Fargo BTFO

THE DEMS ARE FUCKED IN 2018!
BEFORE THE ELECTION EVEN STARTED THEY Lost
>Missouri
>Indiana
>OHIO
>ND
Then they have to defend
Florida-Which Rick Scott has a great chance at winning
>West Virginia(leans blue, but Manchin is pissing alot of people off)
>Montana(leans blue, BUT ITS fucking Montana and it doesn't take much to turn it)
>Pennsylvania-(red if great turnout)
>Michigan(leans blue but starting to change)
>Wisconsin(leans red)
>Minnesotta(2 seats), one could flip because DFL isn't as popular as they used to be

Arizona isn't a swing seat
Nevada technically is, but Heller is a spic lover who has alot of photos with him and spics so I think he gets reelcted
THE DEMS ARE FUCKED!!!

h-holy shit... hillary BTFO

Gib link. I need my daily sodium dose

maga

i want to ffuck that stock photo model

Any streams of the sandniggers chimpin out?

I hate this meme so fucking much. It's not pedophilia, even if he did it.

>we should wait the extra 2 minutes for the last 2 posts
hang yourself my man.

Shouldn't have forged that then.

Someone take some pictures at the Trump rally. I need a good laugh. Buncha poor uneducated hicks cheering on a trust fund billionaire who doesn't give 2 shits about them.

hahaha it will be great.

>counting the chickens before they hatch
M8

you're worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=R-u9KQKFkIA

Oy vey! Make Israel Great Again!

Kek, I give it less than 24 hours before she says everything but the signature was forged, then another day before they admit the whole thing is fake.

This is so funny looking back now.

THE LEFT
CAN'T
FUCKING
MEME

resetera .com /threads/alabama-senate-candidate-roy-moore-allegedly-had-a-sexual-relationship-with-a-14-year-old-in-1979.5080/page-99

> 2017 Will rank #1 in yearly suicide death.
Is it morbid that this makes me happy?

>Square-Enix killed CT Resurrection for a simple PS port
It would've been so wonderful
>youtube.com/watch?v=bYoGFvn_fOk

Thanks

it would be the first genuine problem they could actually blame on trump's divisive rhetoric in good faith

Lindsey Graham wants a SECOND Special Counsel:

>Was there collusion between DOJ and Fusion GPS to use Democratic funded dossier for political and legal purposes?
>We need to know the answer to those questions.

>It’s long past time for a Special Counsel to investigate Clinton email scandal, Uranium One, role of Fusion GPS, and FBI and DOJ bias during 2016 campaign.

>I will be challenging Rs and Ds on Senate Judiciary Committee to support a Special Counsel to investigate ALL THINGS 2016 -- not just Trump and Russia.

twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC

>Bernie
>Winning Mexico de La Norte
Democrats everyone.

>M-ME GETTING A BONER WHEN I SEE MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS IS PERFECTLY NORMAL AND HEALTHY!!!!! IT'S NOT FUCKING PEDOPHILIA!!!!!!!
>I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE!!

>teleports behind the super delegates
Sorry, Bernie, but it was #herturn

youtu.be/u_EU3Yplk-c

Alternately, foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html

I'm still waiting for real Roy to step forward. I've always thought a real Roy signed it

How much do you want to bet that poster is a pedo?

Portubro, I hope you don't forget a moor's greatest ally.

liberal brainlet
>companies dont hire/invest based on taxes... they invest based on growth

but lower taxes = more growth = more hiring/investing

Down's Syndrome children should be forcibly aborted. People who allow such births are negligent. The disease can be practically eliminated in society this way cheaply and effectively.

where did the gay Mormon with two mommies get $500k?

why has sessions cucked out so viciously hard on this matter? does somebody have dirt on him or is he just spineless?

>don't be attracted to sexually prime girls
Dude you are trying to fight biology

fucking lol

He's a neocon cuck who was part of the tribe fueling the Trump-Russia hysteria. He needs to be primaried.

>Adding a last name and and entirely different person's initials is common practice.
>Carrying your year book around with you for 6 months on the off chance someone you might know stops into your restaurant is something most people do.
Will you guys leave this poor woman alone!

Directly from the cia

It didn't count the super delegates right?
I don't recall Bernie had ever been this close.

Haven't felt this cozy about Christmas in a long time

youtube.com/watch?v=THr_seahKUI

in order to meme effectively you have to understand something true about the world. the leftist world view is founded on lies and failed projects (equality, functional multiracial society, sterilization of children) so they are kept in a permanent state of surprise and disappointment. not only does their worldview have no predictive capability, it is ANTI-predictive - they continue to expect the exact opposite of what will happen

place your fist to the screen above my pic and reply.

once i get the (you) the fistbump is complete

and we are now friends

>it's fake, but he's still mean
MY SIDES!

fuckin lul

How many bongs till the Trump rally?

Date would have been written Dec. 22, 1977. or '77
Wasn't until the '80s that people started writing it 12 - 22- 1977/ '77

JUST

The definitions of words are not as fluid as your feelings.

Europeans were mixing with each other long before the US was a country. There is no such thing as a 100% Englishman, there is no such thing as a pure Frenchman or pure German. Take a DNA test. Just like Belgium user should.

I never once said that it wouldn't be wrong if he did it, just that it's not pedophilia. Pedophilia is prepubescence. Liberals don't know the meaning of words.

front page of drudge report right now.

Guess what story isnt even mentioned?

You're right dude. I do find 13 year old girls fucking hot. When I see middle school girls, I just wanna fuck all of them you know?

>Nonwhite children should be forcibly aborted. People who allow such births are negligent. The disease can be practically eliminated in society this way cheaply and effectively.
FTFY

b-but 'muricas already ghey

yea it's almost as politics is hard and not just any jackass should run things

>Rip Barney Sandals

i think they calculated the margin by the won delegates but then included voted+superdelegates in the total available for california. bernouts were experts at contortionist hypotheticals

It was clearly signed by Ray though.

These people are fucked until they let a populist wave wash the corrupt away from their liberal politics.

Rick Scott will win FL easy. I practice caution on most things, but this is a lock in.

>kick out all the foreign beaners
>local ones get jobs
jeez who would have thought

>be in an argument with libtard relative
>starts virtue signaling over the "pocahontas" comment to the native american vets
>insults Trump over and over while grandstanding
>literally show them on my phone the vet wasn't even offended and said he heard worse before
>other native american descendants also were not offended
>relative immediately changes the subject to ad hominem and ignores the whole thing afterward

I don't even want to bother with this stupid shit but at the same time I cannot stand hearing such phony fucking bullshit and lies being spewed go unquestioned.

matt drudge is controlled opposition now

>more than a quarter of millennials would date a robot

It was brought up before. Drudge is part of the (((tribe))) and is against Roy Moore.

Its snowing in best Carolina!

That's literally what Planned Parenthood was founded to do. Pity they lost track.

Oh wew they are all blackpilling hard

someone go blame bernie

Even polls rate him highly.

>Sup Forums /r9k/ and /wiz/ are 25% of millenials
grim future

BREAKING: WALL STREET JOURNAL DEBUNKS CNN'S BULLSHIT STORY WITH WIKILEAKS EMAILS

WASHINGTON POST ALSO CONFIRMS, DATES DON'T MATCH

You're all both a bit dense. Pubescent people are biologically viable but society and civilization requires restrictions on predation and abuse of those who unable to legally consent to anything.

These definitions are distinctions lacking in any legal or societal importance usually used to justify opinions that things which are often illegal ought not be. The distinction is irrelevant to any conversation about law.

Apparently she forged the signature using what she though was Roy's signature from her divorce papers in 1999 or there about.
Also the signature used as the original for the forgery was a stamp and the "D.A" was the initials of the person who stamped the document.

>Oh yeah, and the FBI is investigating Hillary again
I wish

lol

Wouldn't it be great if this other Roy was a democrat and a pedophile?

> Portubro, I hope you don't forget a moor's greatest ally.
Kek, dont worry, we dealt swift justice to them back in the days. Much like the mosques, all of their synagogues were rased and churches built over. We likely have more Mormons than jews today in Portugal.

>King Manuel I of Portugal decreed that all Jews had to convert to Christianity or leave the country without their children.
> Hard times followed for the Portuguese Jews, with the massacre of 2000 individuals in Lisbon in 1506, further forced deportations to São Tomé (where there is still a Jewish presence today), and the later and even more relevant establishment of the Portuguese Inquisition in 1536.
>The Inquisition held its first Auto da fé in Portugal in 1540. Like the Spanish Inquisition, it concentrated its efforts on rooting out converts from other faiths (overwhelmingly Judaism) who did not adhere to the strictures of Catholic orthodoxy; like in Spain, the Portuguese inquisitors mostly targeted the Jewish New Christians, conversos, or marranos.

>The Portuguese Inquisition expanded its scope of operations from Portugal to the Portuguese Empire, including Brazil, Cape Verde, and India.
> Tribunals in Lisbon, Porto, Coimbra and Évora burned 1,175 persons, another 633 were burned in effigy and 29,590 were penanced. The Portuguese inquisition was extinguished in 1821.

If you have not seen Jim Jordan questioning Wray yet do it now:
youtu.be/isK_oHRySGI

Cliff notes by Malta-sama
Background on the Russian Dossier:
The Battle for Fusions bank records:
Fallout from the dems admiting they paid for it:
Fusion Media links:
FISA abuse:
Unmasking abuse:

Looks like a younger, sluttier Gillian Anderson.

Go fuck yourself, Lindsey. Anything he wants is to protect the swamp. Fuck off.

>CNN'S BULLSHIT STORY
Basic gestalt? I was on Sup Forums all day catching up to SNK threads.

Why the hell are they resorting to such over the top fake news lately? Is this rigor Mortis?

teenagers actually have poor birth outcomes compared to early 20s, and it gets worse the younger the teenager is. there are all kinds of birth complications and defects that are more common in young teen mothers.

>If you have not seen Jim Jordan questioning Wray yet do it now

THIS. It's really fucking good. He savages them all. Sadly it will probably go nowhere.

I take a small amount of solace knowing it's still mainly blacks and leftists but yeah unfortunately the spics don't go for it and they're the major issue