He is against abortion because it "kills children"

>he is against abortion because it "kills children"
>he worships the biggest group of baby killers out there, the military, the people who actually go out and murder Muslim children for fun every day

Typical conservashit hypocrisy.

I support abortion and warfare. No hypocrisy, only blood. I worked on the Trump campaign. Stop thinking in antiquated terms.

good

I hate all people. the less the better.

I wish they did that. The more dead muslims, the better off the world is.

It's fine if it's a shitskin kid.

Put some effort into your bait. This is just lazy.

But I hate abortion, the death penalty, and an activist/jingoist military strategy.

>murder Muslim children for fun every day
sauce?

>replying to leddit
sage

>It shows a total range of at least 155,923 – 174,355 documented civilian deaths from violence in Iraq as of March 20, 2016

don't move the goalpost, you said muslim children, so bring an evidence about muslim children being killed every day

>being this retarded

>murder Muslim children
so no humans, right?

Question for anyone ITT who might be knowledgeable on the climate in the military right now. If I were to join the Army and go for infantry how likely is it that I would be deployed and see combat?

>muslims
>innocent
Pick one.

>moves the goalpost
>when he brings """""evidence""""" there are still no sources
>somehow i'm the retarded
Is this the first time, you talking about politics outside of leddit, or tumblr?

You're missing the point, Shareblue. You save your own kids and murder the kids of your enemies so there are less of the enemy later on. Damn, Leftists are retarded.

This

As an infantryman nowadays you'll basically be a glorified janitor. There's not much combat to be seen these days.

replied to the wrong post, see:

Well god damn.

No, I'm against Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics who profit off killing babies then get involved in politics using taxpayer money.

Also we need to support the military because if society hates the military then it'll have less recruits then we'll be forced to have a draft.

All the cheesy "we support the troops" BS is just a form of tipping. A extra perk of being in the military. If we remove that perk then less people will want to enlist.

>Muslims
>People
pick one and only one.

This is the correct question Hanz; so....when are you guys gonna roll Leopard 2's down the mainstreets of Germany, enriching Peacefully protesting Muslim crowds with 120mm canister rounds?

I wish I could do it for fun. As it stands, we have to wait for the little fuckers to start shooting at us first

Right. Our people should not fight when your people run and hide behind their women and children. Makes perfect sense. If you're a fagot soioboi numale cumdumpster cuck.

>murder Muslim children for fun every day
wrong
They do it for Israel.

>biggest group of baby killers out there

Um, no sweetie. Planned parenthood has killed 57 million children since its creation.

Typical liberal retardation.

nice bait thread.

implying anyone goes out and kills anyone in the military anymore. especially for fun