Korean police don't murder people

Watch this video starting at 2:54. Two Korean police officers are breaking up a fight between two drunk men. One of the men knocks off the police officers cap then starts swinging at him.

Notice the Korean police officer didn't use deadly force as self-defense in response to this "attack"? If this was American police then those two men would've been gunned down in "self-defense"

SJWs unfortunately make this a racial thing but american police kill white people too. The problem is American police officers are brought up in a culture where any trivial threat to their safety is a excuse to use deadly force.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3i2MVWF5HE
youtube.com/watch?v=884W4l3eoQg
youtube.com/watch?v=tf-CUnUep6w
nytimes.com/2016/05/04/us/as-states-expand-gun-rights-police-join-opposition.html
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sandiego/news/press-releases/fbi-releases-2014-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry forgot link to video

youtube.com/watch?v=v3i2MVWF5HE

I really wanna go to SK one day. It all looks so comfy.

Is this a slide thread? How can any post be so full of shit and not be a bait thread to get many (you)s of people correcting your shit.

>The problem is American police officers are brought up in a culture where any trivial threat to their safety is a excuse to use deadly force.

Because someone reaching round to scratch their ass could END their life. They react viciously because it could end the same way.

Never post again.

>implying koreans=niggers

Korean police aren't under attack all day from niggers and spics.

It's the price of civilization.

American police are trained to preserve themselves, not offenders. If it was commonplace for someone who was injured while breaking the law couldn't sue for money afterwards, death wouldn't be the primary goal from the police perspective. It sucks, but if someone is breaking the law and is injured, not killed, by the police, that individual can sue the police for the injury, despite the fact that they created the situation that caused the injury to be necessary. A nigger who is robbing someone and gets paralyzed by a police bullet is likely to sue for damages. A dead offender isn't. Same holds true for private concealed weapons carriers. Until it's recognized that any injury incurred in the committal of a crime is justified, death of the offender will always be the preferred outcome.

Koreans live in a ethnically homogeneous society more close-knit than America. Every man is a brother.

our police are either beta bitch boys that want to pretend to play soldier, actual ex soldiers, or the few old guys from a different time. the older guys are generally the chillest the deal with.
i worked in a real degenerate bar for a few years and we would have to call them every week
out of all of those the females were generally the most assholish anyway

News story 1:
In the United States a drunk man was acting unruly in public and the cops were called. When the police arrived they discovered that this drunk, violent man had a pocket knife. Despite asking him several times to drop the knife he declined, the cops ended up shooting him dead, bombarding his entire body with bullets as though it were an execution.

News story 2:
In Germany a drunk man was acting unruly in public and the cops were called. When the police arrived they discovered that this drunk, violent man had a full sized samurai sword which he seemed to skillfully save around. Despite asking him several times to drop the sword he declined, one cop ended up shooting him in the knee, he survived and will stand trial.

you realize that there literally is a cold war between the north and southern halves of the country ?

>not knowing this is a movie shoot
gtfo you idiot.

>cops not murdering their own citizens
waha what a fucking cucks, everyone knows only cool and manly americans cops murder their own population they are supposed to serve. Bunch of slackjawed faggots. I can't wait for my pussy ass cops turn into american ones and murder me and my family, that's awesome!

Look so fucking staged. Every moves are choreographed .

Dam they really stepped up the financing for this shill campaign!

Slapping and pushing counts as a fight?

Lol Jesus Christ what pussys

I don't think he's gonna be standing when he just got shot in the fucking knee.
Are you from Canada by any chance?

This

I knew there was a reason I liked watching SK soap operas.

>Heirs is breast good tbqh

>American police officers are brought up in a culture where any trivial threat to their safety is a excuse to use deadly force
>brought up in a culture where
>a culture
the nigger problem in burgerland is so old it is a part of your culture
le 56% isn't a maymay friendo

Looks coreographed.

>Gooks not using karate

Fake and gay

Yes, American police officers do this ALL THE FUCKING TIME. ONLY extreme instances do they use force.

my country is safer than yours, yes we have lots of crime but the criminals know where they can and can't go.
mudslimes attack germans anywhere and every where

So you're making an argument for gun control then?

Korean people don't have guns so they dont need to

GUN BAN NOW!

Lower classes must be keep under control at all times.

sad but true
Europeans simply aren't used to deal with niggers
they are so foolish to give them the advantage of the doubt to be civilized human beings
and usually regret it shortly thereafter

this.

BUT IF AN OFFICER IS AFRAID THAT THER IS EVEN A .000000000000000000000001% CHANCE HIS LIFE COULD BE IN DANGER HE HAS THE RIGHT TO USE LETHAL FORCE

wew police in US have to deal with gun threat, always assume the suspect have guns, since well guns everywhere. in SK meh.

youtube.com/watch?v=884W4l3eoQg

fuck off

Because that threat is usually coming from an individual with no value to the world, nothing to live for and no fear of death of punishment. The police are only compensating for the degeneration of the people who live here.

South Korean police can fight like fuck in H2H situations, that's why they didn't shoot anyone

South Korean police would be shooting nigs left and right if they had welfare nogs in their society.

It's nigger culture that makes these cops trigger happy, when you've got dumb niggers reaching for your belt all the time risking you and your partners life you tend to get cautious. This doesn't even include the hatred towards the police by younger generations.

Go on live leak and watch videos of police approaching windshields and getting shot in the face.

>and spics.
Its niggers and white niggers that commit the most crime and cause the most problems for police. Its literal nearly a 50/50 split in crime between the two, only whites have the muh per capita as a deflection, still very high crime rates for people who are supposed to be sooo civilized

So fake

>police not killing violent criminals is good
>criminals should do violence against more people

That's Taekwondo burgers. Get off your asses and learn a martial art.

Wait, are you telling me when American cops were actually trained and had some sort of qualification and competence, they do not have to kill thugs or passengers?

Meanwhile in Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=tf-CUnUep6w

>one cop ended up shooting him in the knee, he survived and will stand trial.
Oh man I bet the guy wishes he didn't survive, that's like second only to getting shot in the gut

Cops in America are at less risk of being killed than bartenders and cab drivers. Also, they are more actively engaged in fighting against our second amendment rights than any other professional group.
nytimes.com/2016/05/04/us/as-states-expand-gun-rights-police-join-opposition.html

>Because someone reaching round to scratch their ass could END their life.
That's what happens when you live in a society where you can buy guns in Walmart.

Damn, how is logging still so dangerous? Last I checked most of it was done by robotic logging mechas

Hey ! Your ID is your name in corean !

Yet they still can’t stop eating dog

Koreans dealing with Koreans and not niggers. Korea is pretty much ethnically homogenous, just like Japan and even China to a degree. Compared to America they're le 80% and not 54%.

sage this fake shit.

notice korea is a homogeneous society with 99% one race?
fucking retard

>cops murder everyone they talk to
Is that the point you're trying to get across?

I hate police brutality but a cop in south Chicago or Memphis, or Camden NJ or Baltimore, Detroit, etc, probably has a much higher rather than a patrol officer in comfy white suburbia.

Look up how many police are murdered a year in America compared to Korea, then never post again.

I know those are two different women but are all those the same guy?

that's only because gooks are too weak to hurt anyone with their bare hands. We have the same thing with women here. When they slap a cop the cops don't shoot em they just pin em down and be rather forceful with the patdown later on.

The point is if you kill the fucker for flipping your hat the next faggot will think twice.

How can anyone not tell this is staged

How can everybody knows you didn't read the thread?

I mean, how could even a single person fall for it

Not really. The majority of police deaths in the line of duty are due to car crashes (which are rarely fatal in cities) and even in instances where violence is involved it's more likely to be a domestic violence call or a mentally ill person than a gangbanger. In 2014, 51 officers were killed in 24 states (and Puerto Rico), so it's pretty much spread across the map. Out of the 59 offenders identified in these incidents, 41 were white (so probably not from Detroit). The notion that cops in bad neighborhoods have an unusually dangerous job is a total statistical myth.

fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sandiego/news/press-releases/fbi-releases-2014-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted

I agree with that.

Hi jogsun