WHAT UP CHRISTIAN BOI

I'M CHANGING UR LORD'S PRAYER.

"UPDATING", YOU KNOW, WITH THE TIMES.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RbQrP
web.archive.org/web/20171208194058/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/08/world/europe/pope-francis-lords-prayer-translation-temptation.html
nytimes.com/2017/12/08/world/europe/pope-francis-lords-prayer-translation-temptation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learned it from my J E W I S H P S Y C H O T H E R A P I S T

you've gotta be kidding me

This pope is such a fag

I’m not even catholic and I want God to smite this fool

friar Cuck needs to go

Holy shit someone relieve the Papacy of this satanic scumbag already

Well, I guess don't be surprised when you see a headline in the next few days of the pope getting struck by lightning.

wtf

Power corrupts
So sad

>Francis brings more people to the flock
>Old German Cuck retires because of brain defects
Maybe your god isn't God. :)

POPE FRANCIS IS A CRYPTO KIKE JESUIT.

This Pope is the worst.

Jesuits. Not even once.

There was more to it than health.

Demons and angels may seem godlike to us, but there is only one true living God.

lol

BLESS THE REFUGEES

Read the change dildos
It is just a better translation
The French have already been saying it this way

JFC we just updated half the translations in mass a few years ago, why don't you track down the actual article and find out what he's actually saying. I don't even like the guy, but the Pope certainly has the power to promulgate better translations of the latin if he wants to.

>Friar Cuck

>jewish psycho: the rapist
Remember lads, don't let the jews anywhere near your kids.

Archived (.is): archive.is/RbQrP | (wayback) web.archive.org/web/20171208194058/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/08/world/europe/pope-francis-lords-prayer-translation-temptation.html
Original link; nytimes.com/2017/12/08/world/europe/pope-francis-lords-prayer-translation-temptation.html

>On Wednesday, Pope Francis said the common rendering of one line in the prayer — “lead us not into temptation” — was “not a good translation” from ancient texts. “Do not let us fall into temptation,” he suggested, might be better.

American baiter is trying to alarm to something worst - gender neutral stuff level but it ain't.

fuck the pope
t. catholics