Book recommendations general

What are you reading Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rf6FUMMpZbo
amazon.com/Way-Hermes-Translations-Definitions-Trismegistus/dp/0715630938/ref=pd_cp_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DDPEG1J80R700RTBF50H
federalexpression.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/rescue-mission-planet-earth.pdf
goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading
kenanmalik.com/essays/against_mc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hnnnnggggggggggg

political literature only

great stuff!
also, a MUST for any Sup Forumsack is demons by dostoevsky.
really illustrates how (((they))) form blackmail structures through murder, goes into satanic child sacrifice, predicts russian revolution

Chesterton's Heretics
The next one will be Dune. I wanna read something softer, after reading Orthodoxy and The Revolt Man (this one was GOAT)

I also read it and I can assure that what Murrican says is true

My kindle just died :( RIP 6 y/o

Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique
Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique
Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique
Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique
Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique
Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique
Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique
Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique
Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique
Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique
Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique
Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique
Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique
Culture of Critique
>Culture of Critique

Also I am currently reading Otmar Emminger's D-Mark, Dollar, Wahrungskrisen

capitalism and freedom by milton friedman

Diary of Anne Frank

>pls this is just philosphy 101+meme books

Right now I'm reading a book about creative financing options for purchasing investment properties. Then I'm going to go back and read a biography about JP Morgan.

Yes, do you expect a well read educated person to be shit posting on 4 chan on a friday night?

Yes.

The republic

Ok I'm reading about Stalin and I think I understand Communism. It has almost nothing to do with economics. Its basically like feminism except the average worker = women, the people who own factories = men.

I've noticed Communists weren't really concerned with helping the working man so much as getting revenge on the burgeoise.

Also something people really don't understand about Communism is that its more of a religon than a economic system. Like people fervently wanted to believe in Communism because it promised a heaven on earth, not heaven after you die like Christianity. Because the industrial revolution had lead to horrible working conditions in cities for workers Communism was a backlash against that because the hatred of capitalists who exploited their workers then threw them away like used batteries was universal. Same with peasants being exploited by landowners.

Same thing with feminism. Every woman has had a bad experience with men so the ideology of feminism reasonates. And the need to identify a scapegoat is universal among humans.

your amazon reader died? that sucks.

Probably not shitposting, but yes, I do. Where is the second half of your list, friend? I've read many of the books on your list already. Where does one start with Evola? Some people say his great, others say he's not worth bothering with. Which is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

i think you should really watch this

Dwarf fortress guide.

>no culture of critique

Animal Farm

What's the title of the investment property financing book?

Well I was going to dump a lot of recommended reading lists m8 but that damn toothpaste rattled me cage and I spat the dummy out. Not going to bother finding the list either for you acting all uppity about Evola, the pagan outlook and attack on modern Christianity is great but go fuck ya mam and decide for yourself if its good.

>implying mutts are smart enough to read
Nice try toothpaste

Against The Day. Bretty gud, but it isn't Gravity's Rainbow. Arguably better than Mason & Dixon.

This book and twilight are actually redpilled because it shows that you can do anything as long as you're attractive. The guy in twilight literally tells her he watches her sleep.

>dugin
oy gevalt, nazbol sure is the way forward go- I mean guy!

You say that as if there's one canon guide to DF. Half the fun is the fact that there's NO guide.

i love that game

>leftyfaggots meme edit
kill yourself

>The Hermetic Qabalah
>Elementary Theosophy
>Initiation into Hermetics
>Becoming Whole
>The Search for Self
>Owning your own Shadow

Watership Down. Cuz rabbits.

>decide for yourself if its good.
fair enough
>toothpaste
Are you talking about the Netherlands flag?

>kaczynski
Why the fuck are you calling a paleoanarchist "reactionary right", you dipshit?

Faith and Action - Helmuth Stellrecht
Anton Holzner - Hitler's Priest collection
Kurt Eggers - SS Warrior Poet collection
150 questions for a Guerilla - Alberto Bayo
White Power - GLR
This Time the World - GLR
The Lightning and the Sun - Savitri Devi
etc.

What about this?

This Book is denied by all religions, they claim it is false, after extensive research the truth is in this book with no dogma

>Well I was going to dump a lot of recommended reading lists m8 but that damn toothpaste rattled me cage and I spat the dummy out.
?

>Fascism: Total Society By H R Morgan
>Fascism, Integralism and the Corporative Society By H R Morgan

Take a look at this man's book shelf, you'll find plenty of suggestions...

youtube.com/watch?v=Rf6FUMMpZbo

Just post it you emotional cunt

rip europe

Mentions Jews but does not name the Jew
>Its just a cohencidence, goy

Both are Gnostic and very red pilled
They both show how Rome lied when THEY wrote the Bible

I think it's because your flag looks like this.

rip forever europe

i didn't make this, he asked for the second part and i had it fuck off

Yeah I own it, have read some of it also. It's very very deep stuff, and a bit hard to crack as it's written for the time.

I'd suggest the Corpus Hermeticum.

amazon.com/Way-Hermes-Translations-Definitions-Trismegistus/dp/0715630938/ref=pd_cp_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DDPEG1J80R700RTBF50H

It's a much easier, and far more informative read, as most magickal and occult systems have this as the foundation.

I really reckamend it

Seen some good recommendations but I'll add The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire by Edward Gibbson

The Turner diaries
Seige

they tried to warn you europe

I've just started reading Horus Heresy to get some sci-fi fantasy in. It's fashy as fuck.
I'm also reading Democracy: The God that Failed.

He'll yeah.

Dan Brown is a faggot, and so are you

"The Possessed" (as my version is translated) has always been a favorite and I've just been thinking of re-reading. It also has some pizza-tier foreshadowing.

Currently reading the Low abridgement of Gibbon's Decline and Fall of Rome.

it's not about Sup Forumstier, but I like how she says even our guts evolved different of nigers, assians.

Somebody should make a pol reading list on goodreads

Pretty close to finishing Treadwell's "History of the Byzantine State and Society".

Does anyone have a good recommendation for dark ages or middle ages Europe?

free pdf for you
federalexpression.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/rescue-mission-planet-earth.pdf

not even germany has listened and still doesn't

Stormlight Archive

Look into it.

I'm not going to read it because I know how bad things are, and I know that Murray, whist good at articulating the issues, will never actually propose solutions.

I got the giant full-size hardcover edition.

He will also never name the Jew

Dogma has rules and laws

Rate my bookshelf, Sup Forums

Actually I found a list but it's kind of lacking goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading

This. I might start reading some of Aristotle's works when I finish this book but I'm not really sure which one to begin with.

What is that about?

Le rivage des syrtes by Julien Gracq

Never read Animal Farm until today, about to read some Solzhenitsyn.

>Equivalent of black physics man but the in economics

he does in the book and newsflash it's just live with it and accept it kek

this is a good read:
kenanmalik.com/essays/against_mc.html

People noticed the negative side of multiculturalism since the fucking 1960 but the agenda changed at the end of 1990.

Next year I'll read this one

Polity Universe books
Neil Asher

Ware Tetrology
Rudy Rucker

Bicameral Mind

The Malazan Book of The Fallen. Also, I, Robot

I fail to see the similarities. They're both black, that's true, but that's where the similarities end.

You can't summarize a masterpiece like this.

10/10 wanna bang with you

all because white people in europe and the americas feel guilty about something they never did since all the responsible people died

The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
Last Lion

>The Malazan Book of The Fallen. Also, I, Robot
pleb

Very good book

Anything from Dostoevsky or Tolstoy.

even some leftists are noticing it but it's too late

Why next year? What are you reading that takes longer than several weeks to finish?

Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire from Edward Gibbon

Shit tier list, tiers are uncoherent, so are the philosophy books that leave out lot of important works necessary to understand some of the books quoted and finally there are unecessary books like the capital and the wealth of nations. You haven't read, stop lying. Read books by experts of the subject, it will be better for you and less of a waste of time

Yeh, more leisure time reads than anything else. They are quite fun to read tho.

82 average IQ

The War That Had Many Fathers by Gerd Schultze-Rhonhof. It's about the lead-up to World War II and written by a post-war German general. Tons of interesting stuff that I never knew about, like Poland annexed a part of Czechoslovakia after the Munich Agreement, which contributed to the Danzig crisis and the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.

True.

i agree, they are kind-of forcing you into certain political beliefs. there are some good books there tho.