Let your frustrations out, Sup Forums

Let your frustrations out, Sup Forums.

the only good nichijou is the nichibros

konosuba is ok but certainly no as good as the hype lets you think it is, and not really that fun

re zero is vastly overhyped and has a lot of boring as fuck moments

Little Witch Academia is overrated.

FT>OP

You all always overdo the hype. Meanwhile I actually take the time to enjoy some things

Femdom is a very mediocre fetish and I hate it when anime or manga always have to throw in a token character to pander to that audience.

Kirito>% beta MC in harem

shinji has a better voice in the dub than the sub because he actually sounds like a boy that just went into puberty instead of an obvious woman talking like an 8 year old boy

I think OP is a faggot

EVA is overrated garbage

Death Note>>>>Code Geass

Shirobako. If I wanted dull, pretentious and unaccurate commentary on the anime industry would watch nothing because it would be SHIT.
Love Live! Shitty rip-off of K-on!
Kill la Kill, nobody kills. Having QUALITY fanservice with huge tribute to classic overrated shits doesn't make it good.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso? moar leik SHITgatsu wa Kimi no Kuso, right?
Nana. Literally KEKS and SLUTS the anime. Fucking awful.
K-On! Now, this is WHAT I call MOESHIT.
Clannad, shitty anime and even worse VN. Better read a book.
Bakemonogatari, more like Bakamonogaytari. Pretentious shit for pretentious faggots who haven't read proper literature. No plot, and no animation either.
Panty and Stocking? More like slutty and boring
Uchoten Kazoku? If I wanted to see an eccentric family I'd visit my family in the south.
Samurai Flamenco, homosexual bait. Tumblr-tier anime
Non Non Biyori? More like Non Non It Bores Me!
Gundam? More like GunDUMB
Barakamon, if I wanted to watch Barack's bullshit, I'd turn on the news.
Aldnoah Zero/10
Berserk, random shit fight. Shitty shounen is shitty.
Akame ga Kill, makes me want to use an AK to mega Kill myself
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun? More like Gaykan Shoujo Nosucky-kun!
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - Emo lol so randum XD bullshit
Hyouka, one episode in and I fell asleep.
Gunbuster? More like Nutbuster.
Diebuster? moar leik Shitbuster.

I don't mind CGDCT shows but forced moe is a bunch of bullshit.

these aren't unpopular opinions

I hate moe, I always have, there are a minor few exceptions but nothing on Sup Forums has convinced me otherwise

I disagree but respect your opinion. Personally what I hate (in hentai) is when it teases you with the prospect of femdom but the woman becomes a blushing maiden as soon as she takes the dick.

>Akame ga Kill, makes me want to use an AK to mega Kill myself
That's not an unpopular opinion though. Even the people who like it admit it's shit.

The anti-Armin vs Arminfags war is what killed the SNK generals, not just one side but both. Bertfags and their complexposting and peoples' general hatred towards anything fun or productive played a huge part as well.

Oyasumi Punpun gets really bad after he meets up with Aiko again.

The Farm arc was the best part of Vinland Saga

Turn A is a bad Gundam and a bad anime. Not just boring, though it is, but bad

I like the way anime looks now. Really crisp and clean and vibrant.

kunio ikuhara is a hack and utena is lightning in a bottle

I hate all "moe" anime. You know, those anime where there's a bunch of "cute" girls doing "cute things" and that's the whole thing. I think that's trash.

literally every single gundam besides G is bad, babbies first morally grey political drama crossed with a toy commercial. G at least owns up to what it is

If a show has a male to female ratio less than 1:1 then it has a 95% chance of being utter shit.

I think modern day Kyoani is a mediocre studio in which the only saving grace is a relatively high production value as well as consistent quality. Maid Dragon is one of the only Kyoani shows I've enjoyed in recent years simply because it feels like a mid 2000's Kyoani show.

moe>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>India>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LN garbage

i hate waifus in general

-Anime is fun, but manga is funner.
-There's a needless separation of comic and manga/cartoons and anime which leads fans of their respective thing to think there's exceptionalism when none exists.
-Sup Forumsnons like to think their contrary and negative make them smarter than plebians when instead it just makes them tiresome to be around
-animations greatest quality is the ability to amplify and distort reality
-framing and good color use>>>>>>>>animation
-sakugafags's opinions aren't worth much because they can't even draw much less animate

maga in Sup Forums deserves be permanently banned

Sports shows are some of the best anime ever created.

I like anime

Yuri is garbage.

Naoko Yamada and Sayo Yamamoto aren't very good directors and are vastly overrated by Sup Forums and others for the sole fact they are women.

Fujos and fags don't belong on Sup Forums

>-Sup Forumsnons like to think their contrary and negative make them smarter than plebians when instead it just makes them tiresome to be around
T H I S
H
I
S

Also constant character hate ruins generals. It's fine to dislike a character and say so but you just bring the fucking threads down when every other post is "x a shit", because then it stops being funny and starts to become annoying, and then xfags inevitably get annoyed and retaliate and it snowballs from there.

It's not a hugbox, it's called keeping threads enjoyable and not cancer.

How fitting, coming from a character that broke up one of the only yuri ships in her series via murder.

i love watchin DUBS
and i fucking know you do too.

I like Hunter x Hunter, but I think Killua is bland, and Leorio sucks.

I think digital anime is finally starting to catch up with hand-drawn anime. It's not there yet, but in a few years it will be.

Conversely, I think Penguindrum was better than Utena.

since when does Sup Forums appreciate Sayo Yamamoto

Moe, the concept of waifus, and lolis are all fucking trash and you should be ashamed for enjoying shitty 2d girls

Hi Lelouch how is it going your taste today

Shounentards and mangafags need to fuck off from Sup Forums.

Fuck it, risking this one. Anime has been on a downhill slide (with a few notable exceptions) the last decade or so.

I think there's a line between demanding a hugbox and demanding people have standards.

On one hand, if you can't handle the bantz, then it's time to leave. On the other hand, when 90% of the posts in the thread are people complaining about how shit the threads have become from constant character hate, then you know something's wrong and waifuwars need to chill.

subhuman like this is result of reddit

no shit

You really need to leave.

>I think digital anime is finally starting to catch up with hand-drawn anime.
What the fuck does that even mean. Anime is still hand drawn, even webgen shit.

Back when Fujiko Mine aired and less so when Yuri on Ice started.

Fuck it, here we go:

>Imaishi is a shit director who couldn't recognize a good script if his life depended on it.
>I really miss Mamoru Oshii
>Kyoani has been garbage since Haruhi.
>I'm looking forward to Citrus and Netsuzou Trap
>Modern Ghibli movies are insufferable. I think Japan's obsession with finding the "next Miyazaki" is incredibly myopic and self-destructive.
>Natto is the worst tasting thing I have ever had in my life.

manga is superior than anime
fight me

Gintama is unfunny crap.

Cromartie High School is even unfunnier crap.

Mushishi is boring shit with an empty dull main character.

Nichijou is a comedic masterpiece.

Youjo Senki's anime character designs are great and very fitting for the story and mood.

If otaku get loads of shows with cute girls doing cute things and yuri subtext then fujo have the exact same right to get shows with guys and yaoi subtext and I'm happy both sides now get more equal satisfaction.

Also Full Metal Panic is shit.

Eh, guess I need to lurk more. Thought that was a somewhat unpopular opinion around these parts. I really miss 90s anime.

Meant for

>"next Miyazaki"
That's a western thing though.

There is nothing wrong with being a normie

Entry level anime is usually the best

Waifu fags and any kind of people who watch anime to compensate for their lack of significant others and/or social life are the cancer killing japanese animation

>people admit to liking shit
If only everyone on Sup Forums would do this, thread quality would go up infinitely

Victor Nikiforov has a boring design and personality and doesn't deserve that amount of popularity when almost all the other boys are better. Except pig, pig is shit.

Shinsekai Yori is overrated, the characters were shit.

>sakugafags's opinions aren't worth much because they can't even draw much less animate
So if somebody makes you eat shit, you can't tell them it's shit because you aren't a cook? Sakugafags on Sup Forums are mostly retarded and have no idea what they're saying, but this kind of opinion is even more idiotic.

Pretty much all of Miyazaki's movies are boring and overrated.

LN adaptatios suck, all of them

trips confirm

>Mushishi is boring shit with an empty dull main character.

I think it's okay, but I'm convinced half of the people who have it on their favorites list are just trying to fit in. Same with the Aria anime (the manga's pretty good though)

>There is nothing wrong with being a normie
You're right, however people who bring their normalcy onto Sup Forums and expect everyone else to abide by that standard are cancer. I don't give a shit about your GF, just don't talk about her you fucking cunt.

haters of any kind are worse than the thing they hate

Moe haters are worse than moe fags
Fujo haters are worse than fujos
shounen haters are worse than shunenfags

I like Keit-ai posting because it pisses off mods more than CP does.

Is "the next Miyazaki" really a Japanese thing? But yeah either way I agree that's an absurd thing to want, and modern Ghibli outside of its good directors is extraordinarily bland.

I like dubs
Give some a chance

Touma is a much better character than most LN MCs.

I'm a 25 years old fat virgin with no friends, it just bugs me when people use it as a insult.

I get that Mushishi is seen as very deep and sophisticated and people want to fit in because of that, but I can't see why the crowd who loves stuff like ARIA would be a group lots of people would want to fit in with.

Ghilby is shit

It's not so much as an insult as it is a defense mechanism. Just take a look at Sup Forums nowadays, it's fucking terrible because of the invasion of people who bring standards of what is "normal" onto this site. Sup Forums is at its best when it's abnormal.

My problem with the people who say "entry level anime is usually the best" is that they tend to be ignorant of non-entry level anime.

I don't really get why Mushishi's seen as some deep and sophisticated thing. It's about some traveling dude who deals mystical pests.

Moe is the only value anime has today and if you don't like it you're a homosexual or feminist and should stop posting here.

Also, Tanya is moe.

/yoi/ threads were objectively the least cancerous generals during the show's premiere. Heavy shitposting, yes, but at least it was entertaining and funny. The mood of the threads was usually really friendly and character hate was ignored, and someone always had something funny to say. Made a lot of great memories with those faggots.

>>Thought that was a somewhat unpopular opinion around these parts
>complaining that most modern anime is shit
>unpopular opinion
You're new around these parts aren't you?

I respect Miyazaki for having such a major impact on other content creators but most of his own content in itself is fairly mediocre and preachy. That's just me, though.

Code Geass was awful. There I said it.
The characters are garbage and just a bunch of badly done tropes. The whole thing seems like a cluster fuck of anime tropes put together in order to make it appealing.

Now that's just in bad taste dude

Did it ever occur to you that other people willingly accept those standards and that board culture changes over time?

You'd literally be banned nowadays for talking like Sup Forums users did in the early 2000s, unironically using emoji and saying lul, etc etc etc.

You just want someone to blame for changing times, and your scapegoat is supposed "normies" and "newfags" (who you have no proof of them being the cause).

Nobody thinks CG is that great user.
It's just a really fun trainwreck.

You can like whatever you like. Form your own opinions.

>"Cromartie High School is even unfunnier crap"
>"Nichijou is a comedic masterpiece"

I thought we had rules against underage posters?

>watch anime to compensate for their lack of significant others

While I agree lolicons and incestfags are ruining everything when combined I think the idea of having a significant other as norm is just as retarded western ideals. Something like 35% of japanese females and 40% jap males are still virgins in at age 40, this is the new norm.

Can confirm this is the case.

Oldfags would get banned by newfag mods in today's Sup Forums.

Yes and no. I used to be active back before Geass R1 aired, and stopped coming around when R2 went to shit. I just pop by every once in a while if there's a series I can be bothered with.

The Wind Rises is the best movie in decades. Kaguya-hime is mid tier Takahata. Kondo was a greater loss than Kon. Digimon Adventure is Hosoda's only good movie. Dezaki is overrated. Honneamise is pretty bad. Akira the movie is better than Akira the manga. Monogatari sucks. Hyouka sucks. Mob Psycho sucks. Robot Dad is as good as Adult Empire. Aria is bad and if you like it you're gay.

I wish the draw thread was just deleted.

They have 6 or 7 dedicated shitposters who ban evade and just talk shit about drawfags or requests constantly.

People take the bait so hard in those threads that mods have to step in almost daily to delete 60-100 posts about retarded shit.

Change isn't always for the better user.

Perfect.

I know that, but baseless finger pointing and scapegoating doesn't help any. If you want something to change, you have to convince others that it should be that way instead of playing the blame game. That's just how humans, regardless of whatever website you may or may not be on, work. Although a lot of people love to be victims and given someone to blame, in this case it's better to just say, "Hey, this annoys me because of xyz, what can we do to fix it?"

>The Wind Rises is the best movie in decades. Kaguya-hime is mid tier Takahata.
wrong
>Kondo was a greater loss than Kon.
right. Digimon Adventure is Hosoda's only good movie.
right
> Dezaki is overrated
wrong
> Honneamise is pretty bad. Akira the movie is better than Akira the manga. Monogatari sucks. Hyouka sucks. Mob Psycho sucks. Robot Dad is as good as Adult Empire.
right
>Aria is bad and if you like it you're gay.
also right

>moot
>posting 3dpd
>advertising
>general
>w.t. snacks modding 8cuck
> ^_______________________^

Just imagine how bad we'd look in the future with our current lingo.

Well, when I was younger, that is when I was below 20, I used to see Evangelion as a very deep and sophisticated thing.

I dropped Cromartie when they wasted an entire episode on the one joke that noone but the two main dudes realized that Mechazawa was a robot. Yeah, it was funny the first two or three times, by the end they were just raping a dead horse.

Exactly. Things change naturally, and whether this change is good or bad is entirely subjective. If things get really bad where the vast majority of people hate it then yes it should be paid attention to but otherwise you're just complaining for the sake of complaining.

no im not a faggot

re zero was something i never find as "great". sure there are good episodes but thats about it.

thats cause most people were pretty young when Sup Forums started out. Now the real oldfags are something like 30 years old, of course they aren't going to be talking like 14 year olds