FAKE NES

CNN is at it again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breaths in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/email-offering-trump-campaign-wikileaks-documents-referred-to-information-already-public/2017/12/08/61dc2356-dc37-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html
archive.fo/lm9hT
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775845990645522432
politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/donald-trump-libel-laws-219866
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/05/bus-abc-news-conveniently-leaks-fury-brian-rosss-fake-news/
thehill.com/homenews/media/363990-fox-news-issues-correction-on-roy-moore-accuser-yearbook-forgery-headline?rnd=1512763203
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pSat/X95/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is CNN so fucking bad?

surely he can sue for defamation at this point

Proofs. Post a link - an ARCHIVE especially if you're using the Washington Post.

Merry Christmas CNN

Say hi to PooperScooper

Nah. And don't call us Shirley

STOP SAYING FAKE NEWS DELEET THIS
t. msnbcabccbsetal

washingtonpost.com/politics/email-offering-trump-campaign-wikileaks-documents-referred-to-information-already-public/2017/12/08/61dc2356-dc37-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html

Here you go autist, you can archive it yourself.

the media is desperate to signal they're cleaning house so you can be sure to trust them goy in 2018 and 2020

after all you love free speech right you have to love the media

It's your thread you lazy low standards fucker
archive.fo/lm9hT
archive.fo/lm9hT
archive.fo/lm9hT

TOO MUCH WINNING

He might actually be able to. 99% of the time the news could be sued but people can't afford it, but 99% of people don't have trump money.

What a compelling argument. Free speech means having to deal with absolute fucking lies being spread worldwide by the coordinated efforts of one political party, social media companies, and 95% of commercial news outlets. If you don't agree you are a fascist.

probably could but it's better to use this as meme fuel that everyone is against him since, you know, everyone is against him

WAIT THEY FAKED A NINTENDO?!

Dolph fucking Ziggler.

He needs to stack the courts a bit deeper and replace a SCOTUS judge or two and then try.

Agreed. If there's one thing Obama succeeded at, it was stacking the fuck out of the deck

CNN IS VERY FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Honestly, they can and probably should after the mueller investigation is over. I’d sue SNL as well for the constant Trump/Putin skits.

kys nigger

This isn't true. Under US Supreme Court doctrine beginning with NY Times v Sullivan (1964) the press is given wide latitude to make mistakes and thus shielding them from defamation suits. And public figures are given virtually zero defamation rights unless they prove actual malice, which is a difficult burden to meet.

I bet his jewish lawyers are building a case already, if not for the money but purely out of spite

This actually changes the narrative top-down.

Nobody will care. Nobody will report.
At best it'll be aggressively forgotten...

Fine. That's why I voted in a man that has human garbage die in misery outside my gates. Starving with their nigletts sucking at dry, cold teats.

All those wasted living weapons. All that flushed potential for white suffering. I hope it hurts like Hell.

That hasn't stopped the press from getting sued and losing.

>prove actual malice
Well the emerging pattern of false and negative stories emanating from CNN has to be approaching something near the standard, or they just might as well say they have immunity from suit.

they couldn't bother to take 5 fucking minutes to do a twitter search - completely irresponsible
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775845990645522432

Anybody tired of winning yet?

Not even very fake news anymore, just very fake nothing.

You make a good point. Sarah Palin's current suit against the new york times is a case to watch, although I don't know its current status. It may have been dismissed. I just don't know.

They're see eye eeehhhhhh. They're straight propaganda. Nothing they report on is factual. And that's by design.

CNN should take a fucking break and think things through. I'm sure that it's less damaging than posting fake news all the time.

HEELziggler ya simp.

He's here to show the world

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You are mistaken, Mao. Tick-tock.

No shit, everyone had access to the emails. It's called wikileaks.org

It's the law you dumbass. Go read it and stop embarrassing yourself. Btw I'm the one who archived the Washington Post article in this thread because I'm not giving them clicks. You make the rest of us look foolish. Go away

>Under US Supreme Court doctrine beginning with NY Times v Sullivan (1964) the press is given wide latitude to make mistakes and thus shielding them from defamation suits.
i would find this acceptable if the newspaper is legally bound to apologise and issue a correction on the whole story

Based Bob Ross

Will he talk about it?

I've got a fake NES they work alright

Big fat SO
They’re still colluding with russia

We're seeing more now this game they play where they release the fake news causing a frenzy but then correct it shortly thereafter without hardly a peep. They meet their legal burden - but was it intentional

All y’all really need to remember about Wikileaks and Assange from here on out when it comes to the admin. Is this (pic related)...

This (pic related)...

sure but there is never an apology involved, i think leftists would go apeshit if you could point them to a shitton of official apologies to donald trump. and it could redpill normies more easily. but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

What's going on with Anderson?

>the rest of us
LOL
>embarrassing
if you were conscious, you would know it is you who is the embarrassment.
>the law
our supreme court can take any case it desires; this will make a very nice test case, nigger. you will soon learn that malice and knowledge of falsity are present.
>duhhh what are malice and knowledge of falsity
tick-tock. we are draining the swamp.
politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/donald-trump-libel-laws-219866

... AND this (pic related) when it comes to Assange/Wikileaks. This Don Jr. stuff is a distraction to try to tee up public perception and rhetoric on Assange/Wikileaks before he dies what they expect him to do. “They” and their MSM are nervous, so they try to discredit him because he’s also unpredictable AND he pokes/baits them all the time to keep them on their toes.

I posted A LOT about Rohrabacher/Assange specifically, in late summer/early fall. Thankfully, there’s great archives w/links to of all that in dated order, on Reddit by Todd Whiskey.

Oh and while I’m here, hi Todd! Saw your message, haha! You can post whatever. It’s the internets. I can’t stop you. Have a good weekend!

Are you suggesting the media be held to high standards *gasp* and to stop reporting editorials as fact?
Read this article in full and focus on the ABC News chief's words during the conference call. It may make you smile. And, no, I didn't archive it. Call me a hypocrite
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/05/bus-abc-news-conveniently-leaks-fury-brian-rosss-fake-news/

Not gonna steal the thunder here. ;o) All I’ll say is you’ll learn more about how/why she engaged and met with him, as a result.

>"elections have consequences" he said, smugly.

Whatever... I hope to see the MSM crash and burn. You'd think they learn by now and do some fact checking.
And if you think my straight recitation of US case law is hawking for the MSM then I don't even know what to tell you. Ffs people just research Defamation Public Figure and read for yourself. It's a difficult burden - as of today

I would like to order a nothing burger with everything with a side of fries and a large diet Rite and a kids meal for my cunt kids

This is actually worse than what Brian Ross did at ABC. There was an actual story there with Flynn, Ross just fucked it up when he reported. In this case with CNN there is no story. It's some rando Trump supporter who donated 40 bucks to the campaign sending them links to a WL dump published the day before. That's not a story at all, so CNN totally created one.

This is as bad as bad gets 2bh.

It's filled with anti-whites, mostly Jews and blacks. So they're anti-intellectual, anti-truth, anti-science, anti-justice, anti-professionalism, anti-quality...

wapo got a copy of the email, what was cnn trying to do - did they just make up a date?

Yes, this is the email. Even without the date you can tell he's talking about a dump Wikileaks has already published.

Man after my own heart.

posting in laughing thread

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahha

*breathes in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I think that he has enough money that he could, but simply embarrassing them is enough for now. Any distractions like that could throw wrenches into whatever plan Trump is clearly following. After the Presidency, though...

the pj videos demonstrate malice. trump will sue and win. digits confirm.

cnn is literally more fake than msnbc or fox news, everyone knows they’re biased as they come out and say it, but cnn trys to be coy and claim neutrality while it fools nobody other than 65+ year olds as is their prime demographic

Holy shit that’s the email?!? Jesus Christ CNN is retarded.

SUE AND WIN

Fake

FAAAAAAAKE NEEEEEWSS

How cam fake news msm ever recover? No really, how can they?

i think trump himself is behind these fake stories sent to cnn

He's got time to post Bob Ross but not archive Washington Post

It's not a case of getting it wrong or just making a mistake, there was clearly no story here to begin with. This was a calculated decision to fabricate a story to fuel a narrative and get clicks, that's it. This is the worst case of fake news we've seen in some time, even worse than what ABC suspended Brian Ross for.

>difficult burden
agreed, brother. my point is that this case is a good test case to tighten up the law. after all, the press on a daily basis reports malicious lies with sheer impunity, often with U.S. Government complicity and conspiracy to commit sedition and treason. this will end.

CNN is such pathetic fake news

>laws passed in the sixties

Why were the sixties so fucking cancer?

1. baby boomers are from this period
2. Hart-Celler was passed (along with similar laws at almost the (((exact same time))) in Europe and Australia)
3. civil rights movement
4. George Lincoln Rockwell assassinated
5. your bill that gives press undue authority to slander people

Literally the shittest decade imaginable. Is it possible to send an era to the gas chamber?

I used to think they were evil. Now it's obvious they're just retarded.

Not surprised. I wonder if the push for net neutrality to get repealed has anything to do with CNN and Timewarner. Maybe losing so much credibility with their main demographic has caused them to look elsewhere to sink their teeth into something for more profit and propaganda slinging. If you can control where people go on the internet you can limit dissenting view points that ruin your carefully crafted narrative..

This operation Mockingbird
essentially a deep state mouthpiece bringing you the opinions they want you to think

>Starts with "So,"
>Ends with "Wow."

The absolute state of the media

Jews, niggers, women and glow in the dark retards.

i am guessing assange's twitter was compromised and that is what this is suggesting

Good thing Trump set them up for disaster.

>At best it'll be aggressively forgotten..
By the news, maybe, but the democratic voters will continue parroting the initial story to anyone and everyone that will listen without ever reading the redaction. And even if they do read it they'll never go back to all the people they misled and inform them.
This is based on my personal experience at work. Literally everytime we bring in a new worker who is a liberal he tells me about how Trump told opera that he'd run republican because they are stupid and will vote for anyone

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thehill.com/homenews/media/363990-fox-news-issues-correction-on-roy-moore-accuser-yearbook-forgery-headline?rnd=1512763203

>must prove malice by media
They show malice 24/7

If the burden has yet to be met then the law needs to be changed.

Hmmm... so THIS is interesting, y’all!

CAP THIS POST - ARCHIVE THIS THREAD, so you can say you were here!!!

Rewind to my first posts in May on Sup Forums. Y’all gave me the nickname “MegaAnon”, because I was telling you a thing or two about Seth Rich/Assange/Kim Dotcom (KDC). I detailed EXACTLY why KDC wasn’t “larping” about Seth Rich, his connection to Seth Rich via Wikileaks/Assange AND EXACTLY how KDC would know (and does) EXACTLY WHAT Seth Rich sent to Wikileaks.

I confirmed to y’all that MegaUpload was contracted to act as the data file “parking lot”, for data dumps sent to Wikileaks. Therefore, since KDC acted as the intermediary between leakers and Wikileaks, HE HAD ALL OF THE FILE DUMPS FOR WIKILEAKS ON HIS SERVERS, which he could also access.

Hence, the “Mega”. “MegaAnon” = “MegaUpload”

Well, isn’t it interesting that THIS EMAIL FROM ERICKSON TO JR. is trying to attach a HUGE WIKILEAKS DATA FILE, far too big to send via regular email, FROM A MEGAUPLOAD HOSTED FILE ADDRESS?!

Just thought I’d point it out for anyone who cares... about the truth. ;o)

First post, May 23, 2017 linked below. For proofs sake.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pSat/X95/order/asc/

why not both?

Mueller isn't a good guy. He had no good reason to force Flynn into a guilty plea, threatening to go after his son. Nobody cared about Flynn anymore, he could have been left to history and nobody would have cared.

I wasn't talking about the fag who posted it, user.

>operation mockingbird

I don't understand why Trump doesn't go for the kill shot.

De-classify a few extra pages of Mockingbird files, have the gov website publish those files, and then tweet a link to it and call them very fake propaganda.

MSM is kill