Climate change strikes again

Climate change strikes again.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/12/polar-bear-starving-arctic-sea-ice-melt-climate-change-spd/

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/science/environment/starving-polar-bear-photo-dont-blame-just-climate-change-n428491
climatechangedispatch.com/tidalgate-climate-alarmists-caught-faking-sea-level-rise/amp/
metro.co.uk/2015/09/14/this-photo-of-a-starving-polar-bear-isnt-all-it-seems-5390231/
youtu.be/qj-iqK0y4T4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulidae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BULLSHIT.

nbcnews.com/science/environment/starving-polar-bear-photo-dont-blame-just-climate-change-n428491

Don't believe all the hype.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Who cares, life will still survive as it always has, maybe the world needs a great cleansing now anyways

how do they know that the bear doesn't have parasites, disease, an injury, a bad tooth?
there are countless reasons this bear is dying.

>take a picture of a wet polar bear
its starving and it validates all of our theories give us money to buy more houses with!

Trump voters have higher incomes on average than Hillary voters.

Funny how the "smart people" are starving neets and the Trump voters comfortably work and make money. Also, white people don't want to live with inner-city niggers.

>polar bears need ice to survive

well, why didn't photographer did anything to help the bear?! oooh right, because photo is more important! typical nigger behavior

Of course they do, polar bears eat ice; it makes up 100% of their diet.

That article suggests climate as being the most likely problem, what hype are you referring to?

Theres polar bears eat ice, so when theres less ice they starve.

read the article you fucking imbecile

climatechangedispatch.com/tidalgate-climate-alarmists-caught-faking-sea-level-rise/amp/

fuck bears

>wet polar bear
do go on

why don't you gist it for me, you moron

Read what the faggots photographer said. He has massive combative disodence saying that he doesnt see the data but draws conclusion with his fucking eyes. The guy is a fucking retard he even says himself that the polar bears in that area are actually growing not shrinking. The scientific facts arent working in his favor.

exactly all of this! if we go off like these sensationalizing magazine then based on action of one nigger we can conclude that all niggers need to be put down!

the smart bears do just fine

Shut up day got the scientific data backs us on the nigger issue where as the issue with this day got ignoring the data by making up his own ignorant mind because he saw a fucking sick under weight female who he even says himself is pretty normal for female bears.

metro.co.uk/2015/09/14/this-photo-of-a-starving-polar-bear-isnt-all-it-seems-5390231/

So now that's debunked, what other Global Hoaxing myths have you got to try and justify taxing us to breath?

right, yet all the rich are still buying off all of the coastal properties, wasn't Malibu supposed to be under water by 2010?

Oh so youre illiterate, ok.

typical nigger response, next you going to call me "racist, biggot, kkk"

>Funny how the "smart people" are starving neets and the Trump voters comfortably work and make money
Didn't Trump voters say they voted for Trump out of economic anxiety, though? So unsurprisingly that was bullshit?

Also Trump won in the least-educated states while Hillary won the opposite. What does that say? Clinton's popularity surged in the 50 most educated counties while Trump did well in the 50 least educated.

Based canada cucks amerilard again.
When will they get tired of wiping syrup out of thier assholes, hmm?

>14 heartbreaking photos that will make you say "Fuck having white children and production and shit"

Polar bear pop has increased rapidly over the years.

I don't read National Geographic. I'm not a cuck.

Before climate change polar bears never died. They lived forever even in the absence of food.

I guess you think Hillary would have prevented this then...

You people are hillarious, all you really want to do is spew sanctimonius platitudes while watching the world burn. You don't really want to do anything about it; that's why hillary's your girl.

WRONG!

maybe if all the democrats killed themselves our CO2 emissions would be cut to acceptable levels.

only one way to find out.

Actually that might not be the case.

There is more than enough carbon to react with all of the oxygen in the atmosphere. People don't know shit about the nitrogen cycle either. It's entirely possible the atmosphere and oceans will just dissipate eventually. No one knows...

Fighting climate change doesn't mean putting an end to production, my amerimutt friend, simply changing the production methods a bit, and applying new technology.

Reading is racist now? That article quotes experts and refutes the photagrapher. Calling someone with zero reading comprehension illiterate isnt sensationalism.

I did assume I was replying to one of the nazi shitposting schiztos though, looks like I was right.

w-why is there penguins in the polar bears habitat, or polar bear in the penguins habitat?

Life will survive, but a mass extinction event is never a good thing. Who knows how many biological tools and unknown innovations disappear with each dead species of plants and fauna. And what of the impact on ecosystems?

This is such a load of garbage. There are more Polar bears now than there have ever been.
>Lets starve a polar bear then take a picture of him outside
Wow! Jews sure are clever! Putting that 92 Israeli IQ to work I see.

did someone feed that poor doggo?

False

Truly awful picture. I hate humans for what they have done to this earth.

Polar bears do need ice to survive, their white fur allows for hunting in the arctic region meanwhile they totally stand out in a forest, vice versa for brown bears. What I find funny is that they always post some lonesome polar bear instead of a bunch of brown bears who can now live where the few polar bears used to.

do your part, user

>ITT this bear is settled science
wew

>college (((educated)))
As if that means anything other than brainwashed by Jews.

Well when you define education the way we have, sure you could say that. But life is much more than a test you take, it's more about your individual successes and whether that "education" you received amounted to anything.
So while I'll assume you're correct in saying the highest concentration of college degrees had heavy support, I'd argue that this data is a poor indicator of intellect/intelligence/success, and is therefore not reliable in determining whether an informed vote was made (which is typically the argument given by the left as to why trump was so popular county wise but a "bad decision.")

Agree. But let's all pray that it's Americans and not polar bears.

>wet polar bear
Ever wonder why it's only the 56% who deny climate change?

old wet polar bear

>FAKE NEWZ IS ON DRUMPFZ ZIDE AGIN BOYZ YEEEHHOOOWW!!!

In scotland its literally predicted to be a white christmas. Been snowing here.

and several seals and fish in in sea are saved by it
also dont see OP and all other soyboys pay attention to the billions of chicken, pigs, cows etc slaughtered every year four their hamburgers
>muh animuls, so heartbreaking
>but only when somebody videorecords it and puts a sad track in the background!
kys

>EU flag

Because we're all so wealthy making shitty electronics and watching Kardashian Tranny Adventures...

go live with some carnivorous animals please and help feed them naturally

Good. I hope all polar bears die.

I am doing my part, but I see you're still a 56% piece of shit.
Enjoy this when it comes home to roost. The 3000 billion will look like a nice moment of peace for your shit nation.

>wet polar bear
>he still doesn't get it
>wet 56%er
>oh

Classic drumpf dickrider, will defend just about anything with willful ignorance
>billions of chickens
>hundreds of polar bears
Are you trying to become more stupid?

>POSSIBLE SNOW IN THE NORTH
>CLIMATE CHANGE CANT BE REALZ!!!!

>take picture of normal everyday natural occurrence
>blame climate change
>repeat for 20 years
>???
>Profit

How retarded do you have to be to not believe in climate change?

Are you a texaco / BP shill?
Fuck off you dumb kikes.

not puting it in the zoo and giving food and forgetting about it.

Nah, will stay around to tell tales of all the mutts who laughed at the animals and then fed on one another.
Capitalist nigger extinction will be quite pleasing to the Gods. And then they will return the majestic creatures in your absence.

Anyone notice a pattern?

No one believes environmental pollution is fake. However the idea that man can irreparably damage the climate is laughable. You think too highly of us.

>you just have to use production methods that don't work!

Worst case, Earth wipes us out while it rebounds.

Very sad photo :( We need to start a charity movement where people can donate £3 a week to feed a starving bear an African child!
We get rid of niggers and keep these beautiful creatures alive at the same time.

polar bears are the best swimmers in the world, they swim for miles everyday

Checked. But polar bears are voracious. Would prefer to send them the African American adults. (Don't get your hopes up either, that includes all of the 56%.)
youtu.be/qj-iqK0y4T4

/thread

fuck polar bears

pretty sure the bear is just doing that out of desperation

>polar bears have never starved before

what has trump got to do with anything?
all I am saying is terrible shit has happened since the beginning of times, is happening and will happen
people have known about this all the time but it only becomes an issue when its posted on CNN
now they find time to virtue-signal, but not before

Polar bears shouldn’t be fucking around up there anyway

They use the ice to get further out into the sea to hunt seals.
That's why they are starving, not because there isn't enough white around to camouflage them.

>2020-3
>unironically living on literal ice
the absolute state of polarbears

Arctic ice gone.
White camo fur useless.
Pizzly hybrids superior.
Polar bear dies, pizzlies invade south and murder humans thanks to the fearless genes in polar bears.

Evolution.

OVERFISHING IS WHAT IS KILLING THEM

Animals starve to death all the time.

Nature... will find a way

The people who actually live there say there are more bears than ever before due to conservation efforts.

They end up starving because the carrying capacity of the artic is small. Not every bear is starving. Most these things if they have brains and balls can swim. They spend almost half their lives in water. They have webbing for christ sake. They swim for miles. This bear fucked up and the same thing happens to every species.

God damnit the fur is clear not white. It is so they can absorb sunlight throught their skin.

These things can haul orcas out of the ocean. I am not shitting you. These things are fine.

The "Native Corporations" are over fishing the food supply, and killing Polar bears for profit.
They also kill walrus and whale for profit and get free NOAA grants to do so.
As it warms a white Polar Bear will turn into a Brown Kodiak Bear, or they will get bred by a Barren Ground grizzly to make hybrids.

Animals in the wild starve to death all the time, what do you think happens when they get too old and weak to catch anything?

lmao those are the people paid by the Koch brothers, the oil industries, and the billionaires at the top 1/10th of the top 1%

Define 'good'. What is good about the current biodiversity compared to that of 100mln years ago? Is a polar bear a better animal than a pterodactyl? (polar bears are a bad example, they are eviland an eternal enemy of the Dutch, but the point stands)

shill

when will leftist retards learn about the 22 year solar cycle that astrophysicists have known about for almost 200 years?

Ever wonder why everyone on Sup Forums hates leafs?

Maybe we ought to move these bears to Houston where it was SNOWING YESTERDAY!!!!

those birds are called boobys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulidae

because we are pure-bred brit folk as opposed to mongrelized apes?

Have we tested that bear for Typhoid ? Why does it always have to be Zyklon warming ?

Don't you speak french up there?