Hot milf tries to comfort young virgin over loss

>hot milf tries to comfort young virgin over loss
>literally implies she'll fuck him
>pussy actually turns her down
FUCKING DROPPED!
Can't even finish the show because of this shit character!

ok

Pretty shitty bait you got there, user

I dunno, calling someone in their late 20s (Misato's 28 here, right? Can't exactly remember) a milf certainly triggered me.

of course
Shinji never completed the cycle of the Oedipus complex because he lived in a single parent family
because of this he is gay.
Shinji lusts after penis
he wants the dick.

Is Shinji being a pussy ever justified?

Just think of Shinji as canonically a faggot, it's what I do.
Shit writing desu, I don't care how sad you are; you aren't going to turn down sex at that age

see

>bothering with that old hag
Nah Shinji has better things to do.

There's no way to not hate shinji.

I've turned down sex with a 10/10

I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with me

at least 75% of Sup Forums would have turned it down.

Low self worth plus being Shinji will amount to that.

>at least 75% of Sup Forums would have turned it down.
Kek speak for yourself, I would've pulverized that snatch.

>dickthinking
bait or OP is horny retard

And then THE NEXT FUCKING EPISODE HE GOES TO SLUT IT UP WITH SOME RANDOM GUY HE JUST MET

>anons still can't read percentages correctly

Because he likes dick

Not just any random guy.

The same guy that murdered Misato's father 15 years ago.

Really makes you think.

Why fuck? Maybe she just wanted to hug him?

99.9% of us would've taken that offer

Wow it's almost as if you don't understand how it feels to be numb and hate yourself

He wants to fuck his mom

Reminder that Shinji is canonicaly heterosexual.
>Speaking about the blushing, is it because Shinji was happy that someone said they like him?
>Anno: Yes, Shinji-kun really didn't experience carnal desire there *laugh*.
Confirmed by Anno himself.

not him, but I'm a 22 year old 5'9 230 lb man child virgin who still lives with his parents.
I definitely hate myself, and would have no problem fucking a girl if she offered

>sex solve all the problems
Wanna know how i know you are a virgin?

Why can't people just admit that Shinji is Bisexual?

he's 100% "tf no gf" autist

Because he isn't, dummy

Bisexuality is too ambiguous for a lot of people. They want a straight answer like "he likes pussy/dick", not "he likes both".

user, he's a giant pussy. Of course he's going to like a bit of dick on the side.

Well not everyone is like you

i like shinji

Nice headcanon

Wrong, at least 90% of Sup Forums would have jumped on that offer

>heterosexual
>didn't want to fug Misato
>looked bored when fugging Rei and Asuka

Nah, this nigga likes dick

Reminder that Shinji is canonically bisexual.
>Interviewer: You said previously that that sort of JUNE-like, or should I say the sort of production that goes beyond friendship, came out that way naturally, didn’t you?

>You said previously that that sort of JUNE-like, or should I say the sort of production that goes beyond friendship

>production that goes beyond friendship

>Interviewer: Who worked on episode 24?

>Anno: A person named Satsukawa (Akio)-san did that. Satsukawa-san is better at—this is bad to say, but—he’s right on the mark when it comes to homoeroticism. *laugh*

>he’s right on the mark when it comes to homoeroticism. *laugh*

>homoeroticism
Confirmed by Anno himself.

Misato has slutty tendencies, that was inappropriate as fuck. Plus, if you don't see why he rejected you misunderstand his character. Someone with that little self worth doesn't have sex so easily, and Shinji is self aware enough to know when something is wrong and inappropriate. Personally, I would fuck, but Shinji is not that kind of character. He wants to be emotionally stimulated, he wants love and comfort. His problem is that he doesn't even give it to himself. His heart is closed off and is willing to accept words of praise from anyone to get attention. It's the hedgehog dilemma, he's fucking pathetic.

No I think he's right

Low self worth, bad memories of the eva, terrible family life, and having the responsibility of piloting some scary giant robot to fight other weird giant things knowing you can feel the full pain of it would certainly cause someone to become reclusive and reject interaction with others, even if it's supposed to be comforting.
Part of you makes you want them to feel guilty or pity you.

That's exactly the point. You actually watched Evangelion, congratulations.

It wasn't sexual though

>Homoeroticism refers to same-sex desire

It was.

How does this prove Shinji is heterosexual?

>Shinji-kun really didn't experience
'really didn't' isn't 'not at all', so Anno says there was some carnal desire there but it was mostly overshadowed by Shinji's other feelings. However he doesn't deny that there was sexual attraction there.

And the other user's quote proves that

Nah, he liked it

Isn't this during the scene he's talking about his desires of returning to the womb?

When we see Rei on top of him he isn't smiling.

to be fair, shinji's character has never made much sense

You're right, the correct translation is:

>Interviewer: What did it mean that he blushed? Although, of course, it’s a joy that shows your good will.
>Anno: That’s right. It’s not that Shinji-kun was particularly inclined toward carnal desires there, you see.*laughs*

I think the other user was using a Chinese re-translation, not this direct translation from the Japanese raws.
Indeed, Anno confirms here that Shinji does have carnal desires but they were not forefront in that scene.

>Implying this isn't what most evafags actually believe

he was the original Emo, the only time in his life when he man the fuck out he end up provoking the end of the world, srly fuck evangelion.

thats such a gross overgeneralization of the show that i feel like you barely payed attention.

eva is a show I actually remember the characters names. why and who they are.

>clone of his mother is dead
>stop thinking about it, lets have sex ^^

people are fucking animals

He's a depressed kid that acts like a depressed kid instead of a Saturday morning cartoon lead character. This should be pretty easily understandable to, well, any human really.

Speaks more about Musato's character than Shinji. The series is a character study. If you can't see that or enjoy it, then go right ahead and drop it. You won't enjoy the rest of it.

but shes hot! :^)

Was it symbolism or did he really have sex with them? It was quite entertaining if a bit said considering how all of them were all far too fucked up mentally to be capable functional adults. Had there not been an eva threat and live continued as normal Asuka and Shinji would of eventually comitted suicide, Misato would probably just become a cum rag for any guy once Kaji makes it clear he only wanted to crush puss rather than have a relationship wtih her and the doctor lady most definitely would of committed murder suicide with herself and Gen. Anno musta been i n a really dark place when creating it

Just symbolism for Instrumentality and how everyone is connected

I can see that, being that he fucking pilots a giant. You would think his testosterone would kick in at the sight of this that thing.
What Anno succeeded in was creating a realistic character of depression, but what he failed to do was adjust this character to his setting which would have effected his personality.
I mean shinji could still act aloof and depressed out siDE of the cyborg, but Shinji's personality doesn't change.

Everyone is EVA is shit, only waifufags and 2deep4u faggots liked EVA.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying user, are you saying that Shinji's personality doesn't change when he's in the Eva? Because that's wrong, Inside the Eva Shinji is a cocky badass hero who jumps into volcanoes to save people. In the Eva shinji is a pretty cool guy who kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.

>I didn’t understand evangelion
the post

This

Eva is hand down one of the greatest anime ever created.
It's up there with Akira

One shot is literally his crotch, thus the next shots imply that she wants to have sex with him.
However, I still have a hard time believing that it was in her character to do so.

>hot milf
>misato
>milf
ALL THESE REPLIES AND NO ONE IN THE THEREAD CALLED OP OUT ON HIS FAGGOTASS BULLSHIT

SAGE

Why did him trying to make characters have unappealing flaws make people waifu them all the more?

Stop, they deal with the same interconnected plane of conciousness bullshit but Akira delivers much better in the manga (anime film is for scrubs and lacks half the source material)

Sad puppy effect combined with moralfag urge to whiteknight generally shallow and extremely flat characters

>The same guy that murdered Misato's father 15 years ago.
And might also be Misatos father.

Evageeks pls

Kaworu's DNA donor is most likely Gendo, if anything.

What about the fact that Kaworu is his own mother?

What about it?

>When Misato sits down on Shinji's bed, a chair in the background is strategically placed so that, from our camera angle, it looks like a large phallus protruding from Shinji's groin. As Misato sits right in front of the chair, it is quite likely that a sexual message was intended.

Kaworu is actually a faggot

It's confusing to say the least.

literally the 3rd post sperglord

Not really.
Jesus was also his own father.

>FUCKING DROPPED!
Good, it obviously wasn't the show for you, since you only watched it for the memes and missed all of Shinji's and Misato's character development, which leads to this scene. Both of their actions in that scene are perfectly explained throughout the show.

Shinji is gay OP

So, Kaworu=Jesus?

Fucking durr.

You obviously do not understand grief and feeling of insecurity where you lose your basic desires and become numb. Sex is the last thing on your mind although in certain cases fapping can bring temporary relief followed by feelings of extreme guilt.

i used to think Shinji was a faggot till I experienced crippling depression first hand. it is beyond your control.

Sperglords do this all the time, it's not uncommon.

So let me get this straight:
Shinji rejects sex from Misato
Does lewd shit with some boy he just met the next day
And then tells Misato he loves him that night?

What a piece of shit, just imagine how Misato must have felt when she heard that. Completely rejected.

Just because you are a faggot doesn't mean everyone else is too

Wait a second...

Might be for the best. Robot girls are walking industrial hazards. They should have warning stickers on them or something. A "Pinch Hazard" tramp stamp would be funny as hell.

It's because she didn't come to his feet crawling and tell him she loves him and wants to suck him off
If she did that, it would've worked

>he never told Misato he loves her after all she did for him, but he told her he loves an enemy of mankind that tried to exterminate everyone

Fuck, I feel so bad for her now

>image.jpg
>shinji's character has never made much sense because muh dick

And that's because:
1. He was afraid of her
2. He can't get close to people, terrified of intimacy, much like Misato and Asuka are too
3. He needs to be reassured that he's loved to accept the other, no first step
4. Anno's a retard who wanted to insert some out of place gay fan fiction starring himself and Ikuni-sama

>some out of place gay fan fiction starring himself and Ikuni-sama
But Anno x Iku-chan is the greatest love story ever told

Welcome to the fandom were shinji fan say he is badass and not a fag asuka should of been the main character

>14 years old depressed teenager
>rejected by his father with mother simply vanishing forever
>getting forced to fight deadly gigantic aliens
>everyone pressure you to get in the fucking robot
>you experience horrible pain and can die easily
>the only people that are "close" to you is autistic clone of your mother
>angry half-german dyke
>alcoholic 20 something slut who also gets pentrated by her bf
>HURRRRRR WHY SHINJI IS SUCH PUSSY
>I WANNA DAT PUSSY
>MUH PUSSY MUH SEX MUH UNCONRTOLLABLE SEXUAL URGES

t. virgin beta

No I don't want aids

>virile hormone fueled adolescent who probably faps daily turns sex
>I-had a hard l-life..
Makes sense, criminals or poorfags never think about sex or women, OH WAIT

It's funny that they show that Shinji wants that pussy, but only when it can't tell him to fuck off

Traumatized 14 years old boy is not exactly a person that you would suggest to have sexual comfort, especially when he just experienced another horrible experience that can leave anyone traumatized for life.

Do you even read anything I said? Do you even watch the fucking show you fucking retard?
>i'm a horny brat therefore everyone is

No, cause lIke OP I realized it was shit and moved on

Just like OP you are another retard.