youtu.be/25wCu4HPX2o
>FLotUS Melania/2nd Lady Karen speaking in TX 12/6/17
youtu.be/b8lfhRYStDc
>FLotUS Melania/2nd Lady Karen visit 1st responders in TX 12/6/17
youtu.be/PFyG6pSk6ug

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

defenseworld.net/news/21471/Pakistan_Air_Force_Ordered_to_Shoot_Down_US_Attack_Drones#.Wipiit-WaUk
youtube.com/watch?v=ve-Br5hh49M
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1821106064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

>missed Trump tweet 3h ago about Jerusalem
Worth scrolling through threads for?

>Pakistan Air Force Ordered to Shoot Down US Attack Drones
>The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has been ordered to shoot down attack drones operated by United States forces if they violate Pakistani airspace, Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman said.
>The statement comes nearly a week after four people died when a US drone fired a missile at a reported hideout of the Haqqani network along Pak-Afghan border.
>This is the first time the Pakistani government has taken a tough stand against drones operated by US forces based in Afghanistan which have been accused being indifferent to collateral damage in drone attacks, often in crowded areas.
defenseworld.net/news/21471/Pakistan_Air_Force_Ordered_to_Shoot_Down_US_Attack_Drones#.Wipiit-WaUk

MIGA

LIVE:
Gloria Alred defending her honor and integrity

youtube.com/watch?v=ve-Br5hh49M

PROVE ME WRONG

And Mattis was just there. Didn't seem like it went all too well.

>I am resigning in disgrace, take that Trump

>the Republican brain is far more primal than the liberal brain

whites are already leaving the democratic party in droves, once their only racial representatives die off in the next fifteen years, they will be represented by young vengeful blacks and hispanics. you tell me what they'll do then, especially as the GOP begins its metamorphosis into the racially conscious party of the white working class. they will form the socially liberal wing of the new nationalist party, mark my words.

The only argument I can see is that it's a ticket car. If it's meant to replace most police cars, it's an accident waiting to happen.

She is right about thing though, consciousness is powerful

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR...

>women uncomfortable with his touching even as he resigns
looks like hes dragging her off to a rape unironically

Someone shoop a carton of soy milk in his hand.

What is a better language to learn Spanish or French?

gassed again? you monster

Look at how many whites flipped D to R in Presidential politics after eight years of Obama. It's just a down ticket re-enactment of that. There will still be strong Democratic states in places where there's state level white talent remaining in the party, like the PNW states and New England, but even there a lack of a strong national party will strangle their attempts to fundraise and GOTV.

Beverly Nelson is taking shots at our President.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE DEMOCRATS

I wonder how long it took Alred to draft that prepared speech for the accusser

Spanish is more useful but it also depends on where you will live and what your skillset is.

Not exactly wrong. Western right wing thought is refined but natural. Leftist and liberal thought is a modern abortion and affront to everything natural and good

So it turns out today's Wikileaks hacked email story is fake news? Holy shit how do they keep getting so much shit fucking wrong. I mean I get they're biased and wanna take Trump down, but there has to be more to it. Is there a misinformation campaign being ran by someone in Trump's camp? Fucking crazy.

They're following their master.

They're mad about being "put on notice." Read up on the "Airlift of Evil" and Abdul Qadeer Khan to see why we cannot ever trust them, not to mention hiding Bin Laden.

....Tennessee was in play?

Kek is with us. Roy Moore will win.

WHat happen so far

This, if I was old enough to have voted in '08, I would have gone for Obama unfortunately enough
Thank god my first vote was for Trump

Guess he needs to dropout now.

the guy we are talking to needs to explain why the party of old white boomers has almost a decade younger average age of representatives than the party of young people
answer: theyre clinging desperately to the last of their competent white leaders

NEVER

Gloria hired an (((expert))) to verify the yearbook is real

>if I was old enough to have voted in '08
UNDERAGEB& GET OU-
Oh, never mind. I'm just not that young anymore.

>Gloria Alred
>Honor and integrity
pffhhhh

another one? Holy shit the left created this "LISTEN AND BELIEVE" monster and now it's eating them aive

Besides their obvious bias and the fact that people in the media has spouses/brothers/friends work in the Obummer admin, it was also a weekly occurrence. Barry fired so many people even just for daring to contradict his feeble mind and garbage policies.

So the mooch just followed me XD

Meanwhile
In Sweden

Lol was it fake? It was a who cares story even if real lol

>McCain
>Obama
2008 must have been the year of blackpills for decent people

Pussy Magnet

>it's been 20 years since 1997

Lmfao fake news btfo yet again

For reference, WaPo just debunked CNN's reporting. The email in question was sent Sept 14th, the documents were made available on the 13th. CNN reported the email was on the 4th prior to the docs being public, which indicated that WL was helping the Trump campaign. More CNN fake news. Unreal.

all new talented white leaders are stopped in their career before it can even begin. Meanwhile their ethnic counterparts are clinging to how they are ethnic, meaning they're not sending their best.

this is a good point, even the demoPOC candidates who don't outright campaign on white resentment and punitive policies will only be able to campaign on the interests of minorities. even though it seems like a lot of white liberals are fully onboard with the self loathing ethnomasochism, they are only doing that because white and (((white))) people they respect are leading them along that line of thought.

once some aggressive bootlip aunt jemima is sending out mailers or hollering at the pulpit proclaiming the need to dismantle white supremacy, lots of white liberals will be rapidly disillusioned.

Lol so refused a third party

>using XD unironically
it ain't easy being green

Trump has made drugs cheaper in the US.

MIDTERM BLOWOUT CONFIRMED

Purge when?

SCHEDULE

READ IT

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1821106064

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence. In the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of Defense James Mattis. The President will then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Pensacola, FL. In the evening, the President will arrive in Pensacola, FL and will participate in a Make America Great Again Rally. The President will then depart Pensacola, FL en route to West Palm Beach, FL.

***EST
> 11:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>12:30PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Vice President Mike Pence

>1:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of Defense James Mattis

>4:35PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>4:55PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Pensacola, FL

***CST, NOTE TIME CHANGE ONE HOUR BACK
>6:15PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Pensacola, FL

>7:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a Make America Great Again Rally

>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT departs Pensacola, FL en route to West Balm Peach, FL

***EST
>11:00PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in West Palm Beach, FL

READ THE SCHEDULE HERE

DO IT

You know, they really are going to go with that whole, "she wrote the date and location right AFTER Roy wrote in it", angle, aren't they?

The absolute state of CNN right now.

>Pakis are and always will be garbage
What a shocker.

How do you say "part and parcel" in Swedish?

the wrath of the awakened swedecuck when

Look the cuck wants Melania to take some BBC.

Guys, im starting to believr in the Cosmic Awoo...
This is ridiculous how things are falling into place

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!
THANM YOOUUU!!

Jesus christ I hope the swedes just all sterilize themselves and their pet niggers. Let some other ppl have the land

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

Oh dear lord please tell me that isn't a three wheeler with the single wheel "axle" being the front one. Not THAT would be an accident waiting to happen.

thanks for the image, been looking for it for a while

never
I don't speak Arabic

What's our Friday happening?
The Moore yearbook forgery?

Wasn't there supposed to be some huge drop about 40 members of Congress and sexual harassment?

>swedish woman
>gangraped by niggers

i guess she finally got that brief moment in paradise. hopefully, she took a picture for her facebook profile

Send him all the mooch memes.

>already public
That's the key word. A Sup Forumsack that donated $40 sent an email to the Trump campaign telling them about wikileaks. What's the big deal?

ANOTHER Trump Rally today? What's it about? Are we picking a Wall?

Lol, race war right? Funniest post Ive seen all day thanks.

Satan, stop....

جزء لا يتجزأ

Yep.

Really makes you think

Such a fucking fraud

IT'S NOT FAIR

WHY DO THE VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT ALWAYS FIND PROOF WHEN ACCUSING DEMOCRATS BUT NOT REPUBLICANS

FUCKING "VICTIMS" ARE OBVIOUSLY BIASED

Hellenic beats em all.

Allred is a fucking trainwreck

Where have I seen the guy in the top right before? I swear I've seen him somewhere.

Special election for Franken when

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

your pic related is exactly my story btw, i was at the protests, now i am a racial separatist with natsoc sympathies

>What's our Friday happening?

Trump rally tonight

>"WE WILL NO LONGER SURRENDER THIS COUNTRY TO THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM!"

>I read he met her in high school on wikipedia.
FAKE NEWS!

>Sullivan
You better come through Hibernian conspiracy

Spanish, iron work is proud work. The billions for the "Wall" will line mexican pockets.

del och paket

Learn the one that isn't spoken by spics.

>Moore signature proved forged by accuser
>Gloria Allred refused to submit it as evidence

When will this cunt be convicted of her bullshit?

FILLET MENYOWNS

You know u fucked up when washpo calls u fake news