Dead Tube

Gook scans out. RIP Imouto

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/RP4w2GeejsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good

MC finally lost it. Hopefully he stops being so spineless now.

did she really killher father anyway?

I'm missing the breaking part.

Edgy trash.

Nopenopenopenope.
I want ot see her joining to the team and make happy sunoff movies with her brother!

What does she say?

That's why we read it. Nobody is pretending it's anything special.

Yeah.

Finally. With MC snapping we get more hardcore videos, I hope.

Spoiler that shit you fucking asshole.

Whats happening here? She get kidnapped, rape and killed while the brother filming?

>not posting the whole pafe
user, what's your problem with imouto tits?

>that smiling Umaru at the edge

Hey dumb faggot you know that spoilers exist?

Aw that's too bad. I was really hoping that she would join Onii-chan's film crew so they could make snuff films together.

But what would be more hardcore than imouto's death?

It's not edgy in a fun way anymore. It's just filthy now.

But it's snuff trashmanga with bad art

who is this shit supposed to appeal to? i thought it was a mystery at first, but it got way more depraved as it went on.

Yeah, it jumped the shark with this arc, and that's saying a lot.

gorefags

>Sup Forums
>doesn't know about snuff
You're not from here right? First day in internet?

there's no such thing as gore for gore's sake.

Same reason why people watch B movies.

Why?

Yes there is. I don't even like gore and i know that.

The arc was fine up tillI really looked for imouto joining to the team.
Still hopes they patch her up somehow as they did with slut-chan.

Was tricked into it. She tought it was really just a watermelon smashing.

Damn.

>there's no such thing as gore for gore's sake
Come on how new are you?

Writen never hear about suspension of disbelief right? It's pretty painful to read

So what's the story on this? Some dude gets involved in a shady business about filming snuff and now his sister became a victim and he snapped?

Is he going to kill the people who did it to her in the first place, or is it something like "MC's depraved ride into becoming a uncaring monster"

>for it to have been my father's head
>sorry, brother... I desperately tried to protect the family
>but I ended up betraying them instead

>this must be my punishment.... for wanting to protect everyone so selfishly
>like you, brother... I also wanted... to put the family first...

Stop it.

Did you really thought it was well written up to now?

Source???

Trash > this trash
Much worse.

It makes her sounds like some veteran dead tuber.

By the way, what do you think about recently finished Mayonaka X Giten by same writer?

Another shit.

Trash isn't even fun or entertaining.

you retards should have known not to read this after how retarded his previous work was

same how nobody should bother with kimi rage machi after suzuka

live and learn faggots

i don't know what the context is because ive never read this mango so it might sound a little bit off

Whelp, the only thing MC have now is his camera and the crazy bitch.

Probably going on a rampage now considering the shit her sister gone through and the people involved in it. Everyone participating in Dead Tube are pretty much dead meat for him now.

I don't read this, but from the pages i'm guessing that these girls did this and made MC film it, and now someone who is MC's friend is going to brutalize them while he films their torture or some shit?

Dead Tube is not fun and entertaining. It's beyond retardism and any logic. And has shit art.

Trash has better art and it doesn't pretend that the deaths are supposed to have any emotional weight.

>>this must be my punishment.... for wanting to protect everyone so selfishly
What does this even mean?

>killing family
Not cool unless it's the big brother/father sacrificing himself for his family.

>"I need to make this dramatic somehow, let me pretend that her wish to protect everyone is somehow bad"

didn't the first arc feature fake-outs out the ass when the MC rused the club by pretending to kill Mashiro?

I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happens here myself

Her throat got sliced. How do you come back from that?

"This is what I get for trying to do everything by myself." Maybe that's wrong, but it's less retarded than getting punished for "selfishly" trying to help people.

It's always been complete trash.

The whole sequence with the teacher getting gang-raped and then turning out to be a crazy super murderer was the single worst written thing I've ever read in a manga.

The word used was "greed" like she went out of her way to do something unnecessary

Last arc we saw a guy's severed head and he later turned out to be alive

She wasn't pure anyway.

>main girl finally loses a fight
>it was entirely off screen
>she is back up and untouchable now

Edgy masterpiece.

I'm gonna miss muscle girl

Mashiro never lost, though.

Still best girl

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>Shinigami Imouto and oni-chan adventures axed for this edgy trash
Why? Why the fuck is this world like this? If this gets anime, will he go back to working on his only good work again?

>gooks scan out
>still no link
>a bunch of fags discussing why people read what they don't like

Was this not her on the ground? 29 ended with her walking in on them, then this with her covered in blood. She lost off screen.

>The whole sequence with the teacher getting gang-raped and then turning out to be a crazy super murderer was the single worst written thing I've ever read in a manga.

It might been the worse but goddamn it was worth it.

>gooks scan out
>still no link

Why would you want to read it?

Sexualized Snuff A WORST.
A WORST.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/RP4w2GeejsA

Technically, the guy who was beheaded died, it was very real. However, he was the twin brother of the real killer, or something.

>the sister is not real

I have nothing better to do

Merely pretending.

Sluuuuuut

Knowing her it could've been on purpose to get imouto off from the way.

>literally everyone is getting laid/raped except the MC

Mashiro said she is still a virgin!

Remember, Mashiro is still a virgin even though she had sex because Japs won't read it otherwise.

Think of it as anal and it makes sense

It's actually use pretty entertaining hentai logic except author isn't forced to make the characters having sex in every chapter becuse it's still technically a non-h manga.

Man, you guys won't believe me how much I loved this series, seriously, at the beginning I thought it was going to be like a much more explicit Detective Conan, but now is more comparable with Happy Tree Friends than anything else, fuck this.

>"it's not my first time desu"
>but it's first time
Just how.

In a catholic schoolgirl way of sense.

Well the only "sex" we see her have is in the first chapter. And I think she only gives the guy a blowjob before she kills him.

So she probably isn't lying when she says she's a virgin.

>it jumped the shark with this arc,
This, they were reaching a limit with the island but now it's full on danganronpa despair.

It's like the author wants to top himself but he's already done so much he has to create far fetched scenarios.
He should've started the manga with light bullying, reading, etc then introduce more dangerous things like fighting and then the first kill would've had more impact.

As I said in a thread about chapter 25 or so, the series at this point has become completely stupid.
There is seemingly no deterrent that would stop people from slaughtering each other constantly.
It'd make more sense if the world was more like Violence jack at this point

That sounds like Wolf Guy.

Update fucking when? It stopped so close to the lesbian scene in volume 6.

The rape in Wolf Guy eventually ended.

This is much worse

Yeah, after like 20+ fucking chapters. And then it had an absolute shit ending on top of that.

The MC becomes a guinea pig trapped in a lab while being experimented upon, and the heroine fucks off to Alaska since the entire world watched as she got gangbanged and drowned in semen while she was screaming how much she enjoyed it.

I read this up until some of the few chapters of this sister arc, but I think I'm going to drop it now.

3edgy5me.

Main girl is pure cringe material

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Was it an ending? I tought it was canned.

>expected sister gangrape since the first chapter she appeared in
>finally seems to happen
>everything is offscreen and now she is dead

Spoiler you worthless trash fuckhead