youtube.com/watch?v=lvZ99otxjug
ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v70n3/v70n3p111.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

me

>spending money doesn’t increase your expenditure
Really activates your almonds

Leftism is a mental illness

Dumbest fucking thing ever

When you have a job (ahem) in the US, the government takes SS taxes from your paychecks. This money sits in a Gov account accruing interest until you decide to retire. The money is already allocated by each individual. It doesn't cost the government anything EXCEPT when the government misuses those funds and eventually has to account for their dirty deeds when Gramps decides to retire and the funds are missing. THIS IS WRONG. The extrapolation here by the current administration is that those individuals (who've already payed into these funds their entire working life) are somehow robbing the government! Get the FUC* OUT, you PoS!
Modern Republicans are a disease. They don't know they've been brainwashed.
cultwatch.com/how-to-help-friends-family.html
There's only one way to negotiate with someone who's mentally compromised.

Given there is no trust fund, what is an obligation to pay money at a future date anything but debt?

>he thinks the social security money is actually sitting in a vault somewhere

They spent it on niggers, lol.

What debt? There would be none if the politicians didn't appropriate those funds for other sh*t they weren't supposed to. To fix it - follow the f*cking rules and everything would work properly.

If you think about it super hard, user, you realize that the left can meme. It’s truly the ultimate red pill.

See, the left can’t meme, but do anyway, thencest creating the most ironic type of memes: memes that are good because they’re not good.

>They spent it on niggers, lol.

Actually, they invested it in AAA rated mortgage backed securities...

They’re wouldn’t be any national debt if there were shitskins in the country eating the productivity of white people.

Which floundered and then they forced the public to pay back to save their shit*y decision making companies (which are not people by the way-a company is not sentient). How does taking it up the a*s in America feel? Awful, just awful!
getyarn.io/yarn.../f6d8968b-0d8b-403a-bf55-b6d7fd261718

which makes OP's post wrong.

You see, this is exactly what Cozy Bear wants you to do. Julius Cesar dumb as*! Divide and Conquer. Your too busy blaming the blacks and muslims and mexicans to realize the money brokers are the ones fuc*ing you for the past 100 years.
I know it's a lot to swallow. Take the pill in chunks: youtube.com/watch?v=LqBOXWxgB00

Remember boys and girls. Sage in all fields for shill posts like this.

>he actually believes in the lockbox
explain why military spending is different then

They’re transfer payments, same thing with welfare programs. They take your tax money and it gets sent to someone else. Raises equality, reduces efficiency/productivity as those who make the money make less the higher the tax rate is on those programs while those who don’t work make more for less. Leftist retards don’t know that transfer payments are one of 3 aspects, the other two being govt investment and consumption, that fall under government spending. So yes, SS does increase the deficit. They would know this if they ever took a macroeconomics class instead of their retardation arts classes. The left cannot meme because they don’t know shit about shit when it comes to the economy, communism fails because they’re out of touch with the economy, which is why they have to hire economists to act as advisors, which they typically ignore, spout retarded shit on their platforms to get re-elected, and let the willfully ignorant think that politicians know anything about the economy

Beat it Olgino! America is onto you're BS.
euvsdisinfo.eu/

SS is not Defense Budget jackas*.

>What are unfunded liabilities: the post

>you pay in and you get the benefits
>transfer payment
were you born this dumb or did something happen to you?

>transfer payments are one of 3 aspects, the other two being govt investment and consumption
Your resumption that this is the proper way to handle funds is astounding. That's exactly why it's broke. You're not as clever as you wish you were. How's that trickle down your back feel? Feels like 40 years of BS.

>left cant me- haha yes we can look
>not a meme

Go get another soapbox you fucking loser.

You’re both legitimately dipshits, oook yo the definition of government spending, transfer payments, and consumption before you spout anymore of your retarded bullshit. I’m not trying to be clever, I’m educated, you’re neither, saged

Touch a nerve? Truth hurts, don't it?

>a doomed ponzi scheme does not increase our debt or deficit

Negative Ghost Rider. There were people who got on SS the year it was implemented and got a check till the day they died without ever paying in a dime. They never planned on keeping that money in individual accounts. It's a slush fund, and in essence, a multigenerational Ponzi scheme. The only way it could even potentially work was if the elder generation had plenty of kids to pay off their SS debt, but they didn't. The politicians said "well let's just bring in immigrants to fix the difference", and surprisingly the third world immigrants theu brought in weren't skilled enough to adequately fund the program while at the same time leeching more tax dollars from the native population via welfare programs. Politicians are retarded, and if you beleive the shit they spout, I seriously question your competence.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ

That's not a meme, it's just a talking point

SS is "basically" a PAYGO system which will soon run out of money

>An important example of such a PAYGO system in this second sense is Social Security in the U.S. In that system, contributions are paid by the currently employed population in the form of the Federal Insurance Contributions Act tax (FICA), while recipients are mostly individuals of at least 62 years of age.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAYGO

>surprisingly the third world immigrants theu brought in weren't skilled enough to adequately fund the program
The individual doesn't determine the amount of SS taken out, moran. If they receive a paycheck, the SS is taken out proportionally. Your "skill" doesn't have anything to do with it, but good try Mr. Dogma.

It's a ponzi scheme. We have to use all our saved-up oil-money just to pay for what the boomers gave themselves in pensions and it still isn't enough.

Why do you think they had to import shitskins when fertility went to fucking shit in the entire white world?

>you pay in today
>your money goes to a retired person now
>later you get the benefits if enough people are still paying in

now you understand why its a bad system

why did you censor yourself you stupid nigger?

>People making money is bad
>How will we ever fund these social programs?
>Raise taxes
>No know Lauffer Line
>Everybody is broke and looking for razors on the black market
>Ignorance is strength
>Freedom is Slavery

Correct. Nobody said there wasn't problems with it.
Nobody expect the WWII vets to f*ck like rabbits when they got back. That's the only thing wrong with it. Once that generational speedbump is resolved, the Program will self correct.

i guess pooling the money was a bad idea

People who make more money pay more in SD, and it goes to the SS account, not that person's individual account, because there are no individual accounts doofus.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/27/laffer-curve-tax-cuts-rich-funny
Hasn't worked in 40 years, in Kansas, N.C or Britain. bbb-ut hold onto that Reaganite wet dream, pal.

Of course you'd bring up SD. You like that don't you?

>i guess pooling the money was a bad idea

Making a giant pile of other peoples money is ALWAYS a bad idea...

Because of greedy people, and crooked politicians.

Yes, it was - because the politicians then think they can play with that account (which they did) and fuc*ed everybody.

That's retarded.

>That's the only thing wrong with it.
hahahahaha
>Once that generational speedbump is resolved, the Program will self correct.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

South Dakota is a pretty chill place.

Unless the current generation of shut-ins suddenly figures out how the benis works (doubtful).

Giving millions of dollars to people who produce nothing by taking those dollars from those who produce something is not a burden on the economy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_spending
moneychimp.com/glossary/government_spending.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_spending#Macroeconomic_fiscal_policy
lexicon.ft.com/Term?term=government-consumption

I’ll just leave these here; transfer payments do not directly affect national GDP but does contribute to the government running a deficit which indirectly effects the GDP through national savings and public savings(taxes minus expenditures), which equals investment, which Y=C+I+G+NX, Y being GDP. Unless you have a non argument to combat this, you’ve really got nothing on it other than baseless claims and ad hominem while appealing to ignorance by the willfully ignorant

Thank you, Southy.

bro its a PAYGO

there is no magical account with your money, it goes to retired people today

you almost learned something........

not exactly. shitskin gibs are a problem, yes, but most of the deficit is devoted to boomer gibs

>spending money beyond what we make isn't increasing our debt!
>Sure, social security accounts for 25% of all our spending (military is between 8 ~ 10% for comparison), but it's not increasing the debt

and maybe we could pass a law only letting people live to 75... to save your beloved system

That is correct

>leftist
>makes falsifiable claim
>provides no evidence

Checks out

It’s already been falsified itt, it’s just troll/bait. This post here attests to the LARP

Yeah. We've heard this argument for 40 years and it gets funnier every-single-time.
thebalance.com/do-republican-economic-policies-work-4129139
If I cut taxes, the corporations will pay the workers more!
If I cut EPA regulations, the corporations will grow a conscience and stop polluting.
Gimme a f*cking break!

So your answer is that it doesn't count because we just don't count it? Then the economic model itself is flawed for not including all practical variables. No wonder we have been having chaos in the financial markets.
>the economy is good because when we measured it we ignored all the bad stuff
Economics is alchemy tier science.

Again, that's because of the boomers. It wasn't designed to handle that and every administration since then has ignored the problem, not dealing with it effectively. Now it's biting us in the ass, yes.

>Economics is alchemy tier science.

Not really, it just become inexplicable at some point for reasons.

>The system wouldn't be fucked if it weren't broken

>transfer payments
but you are paying into it. which makes it not a transfer payment. lrn2read.

Further prof they can't and are also retarded.

yes the flawed ponzi PAYGO scheme is biting us in the ass

You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
The same problem exists with ACA.
The programs have flaws, but they need to be refined for improvement. Not everything is perfect right out of the gate, but to abolish those programs entirely would be disastrous for the vast majority of the nation.

>now you understand why its a bad system
no. seems pretty solid. its worked for the entirety of its existence and has been duplicated in dozens of countries. still has a ridiculous surplus.

see

that dont say shit about transfer payments.

fucking moron.

>didn’t look at any of it
>still thinks economy is ran by the politicians
>thinks the economy is political in any free open-market situation
>linking independent news/blogs as rebuttals
So you’re acknowledging you don’t know anything about how any of the economy works beyond supply/demand and therein rely on parroting people who likely don’t know themselves. In a free market, the government may influence the GDP but cannot directly control it, govt takes up 20% of national GDP, if it runs as a deficit, it lowers GDP and increases the deficit
By definition, it’s a transfer payment. You’re not buying or paying into it, it’s being forcibly withheld from you for the govt to do as it will with it, not optional.

same with any ponzi scheme

i would rather just save my own money

youtube.com/watch?v=lvZ99otxjug

ask your parents to explain SS to you

ask them who will pay for your SS

Social security is literally a welfare tax though...

Legislation set policy. Ideals of the Legislators set Legislation. That's why it changes with every administration. Can't fix stupid.
cultwatch.com/how-to-help-friends-family.html

Actually the model is unsustainable and everyone knows it.

Why the fuck can't we just do a normal pension like every other fucking nation

its actually nothing like a ponzi scheme. one of the main point of a ponzi scheme is the scheme in which those that pay in are not told of how the money is being generated. we actually know that. we also have a steady supply new people to pay into it so we dont have the ponzi scheme problem of running out of new backers.

OMG!
We've already been over this. Once the boomer population dies off, the system will self correct.

Way to say nothing about the argument but continue to act like a 5 year old. i guess its fitting that your maturity level match your economic understanding.

>so we dont have the ponzi scheme problem of running out of new backers.
but we do, we dont have enough new backers, thats why SS is fucked

thats factually wrong.

>we also have a steady supply new people to pay into it so we dont have the ponzi scheme problem of running out of new backers.

We don't, which is why cuckservatives and liberals want open borders, so the gibs never stop.

>cherry picking this hard
>Political climate affects 20% of the GDP
>can’t fix stupid
Absolutely correct there champ

>once the system fails it will work

also the birthrate is too low for it to ever work again

well maybe they will make people wait until they are 80 to collect

No, you're wrong.

actually we have these things called young people and immigrants. not to mention the hoards of illegals that are paying into it and will never see a dime from it.

I wouldn't worry about SS, life expectancy is actually dropping these days so even fewer people than expected will be drawing from it.

You have a math problem with infinite variables, one of which is human emotion and rationality. It will always look like pseudoscience for this reason

Spending money does not cause it to be spent - the left

i'll be waiting for your proof.

how is a rich guy or banker ruining your life?

and its still going broke

Literally fuck you kid. Stop fucking trolling.

ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v70n3/v70n3p111.html

Governments own data. Don't fucking reply to me you fucking faggot.

>illegals having SS withheld from their income
Credible source on this?