2nd Amendment

>Standard capacity magazine for an AR15 is 30 rounds
>More than that is extended
>Less than that is an undersized magazine
Why are liberals allowed to convince the Supreme Court that STANDARD capacity means 1/3 of STANDARD capacity?

THE BILL OF RIGHTS APPLIES TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INCLUDING CALIFORNIA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HBbv3
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NY_SAFE_Act
youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anti-gunners are retarded on the subject of guns is why. Remember NY passed a magazine ban, limiting magazines to 7 rounds? They were too stupid to put in an LEO exemption, and they had to scramble to untuck the law before cops had to shoot themselves for resisting arrest.

>not exclusively using 40 round mags

Remember, the goal is to take your guns so you can't fight back.

This. They are already removing your vote by dilution with foreigners. Next, they need to make revolution impossible to establish a totalitarian police state.

Let's not end up like England, please.

>Be California
>Let in a Mexican illegal immigrant six times
>Let him back onto the streets despite felonious drug offenses
>Protect him from ICE
>Acquit him after he kills a young woman
>Take down the woman's memorial because "white nationalists"
>UMM EXCUSE ME "HIGH-CAPACITY" MAGAZINES I DON'T THINK SO

LOL source?

Actually standard was 20 the 30 rd design is shit. /k

Holy fuck that's fucking hilarious and high capacity, if substantiated.

>mag size limit is being debated
>convert to belt fed
>unaffected by new legislature

Unfortunately ammunition feeding device is fairly well defined in California law. Funny thing, you can have thousands of links on hand. If you like up more than 10 rounds of ammunition at a time you've just illegally manufactured a high capacity magazine essentially.

Looks gay af without a mag.

Sadly, you dont use your guns for what they were intended to be used.

Can't find any news of memorial being removed, any links, user?

have you any idea how much a shrike goes for?

Problem is there's different ways to interoperate what infringe means.

pretty sure the bill of rights doesnt mention anything about magazines or their size.

Are you trying to make me rage? If so, it's working. Is pic related you?

The founding fathers didnt think we would stoop to these levels of liberal doublethink semantics

>link together 1,000 10 link lengths
>have crewmember link them together as they feed in to stay compliant
>shoot forever

>white woman
>in california

She probably supported sanctuary cities right up until she asked her dad to help her with a final breath.

Does this mean I can buy 30round magazines now?
The rifle I bought the other day is limited to 10 round magazines.

archive.is/HBbv3
Be sure to read the "offensive" comments on the memorial that prompted the government to remove it.
No, pic related is the girl who got killed.
I don't know what her politics were, but the story still shows what is being directed at whites.

Quite possible, her parents STILL support sanctuary cities. I live in So cal and truly believe we need to secede from their idiotic tyranny

You buy all the 30 round magazines you can get your hands on bc it is your RIGHT, fuck them

>girl who got killed
meh. Try again. Sure she died because of feels but she wasn't full of hate. That we know of anyway.

$4,000 last I checked.

Years ago, converting a standard upper would land you somewhere between $10-$15k.

my fucking sides

What exactly was this "scheme?" Why the fuck can't these people see the policies they implement are harmful to themselves and each other?

I know nothing about her, but the story reeks from top to bottom. This guy happened to find a gun that happened to have been stolen from a federal agent (no mention of them in the media "for some reason) and then the gun happened to go off (although the guy told police a different story about trying to shoot a seal) and the jury happened to be asked if they would be willing to go against Donald Trump?

Not just that, but they couldn't justify the 7 round ban in court. It was overturned, I think its at 10 right now.

Don't forget the gun was stolen due to extremely high rate of car breakins in san francisco, something they refuse to do something about.

they passed it quietly overnight without any comment period.
fuck quomo.

>I don't know what her politics were, but the story still shows what is being directed at whites

I don't care. She's a leftist, and she supported leftist policies and her death was a just outcome of them. The sorry truth is that the world is better off with her dead, and would be even better off with everyone like her dead, as well.

>girl who got killed
You mean murdered
>illegal street spic who deals in drugs
>claims he doesn't know what a gun is/does

Squealing like the kike rat caught in his fuckery. Fucking total yutz

Good. Now NY gun owners need to fight the SAFE ACT and use this court case as precedent.

Not exactly there doll, unless you limit your belts to 10 rds. or less you are a felon in California...

Say it after me "ammunition feeding DEVICE"

That is extended by my objective definition of a standard capacity military magazine

Are you sure? Some conservative whites still live in the Bay Area.

IDK how its possible that they can use that defense in court, fucking little boys make finger guns for sucks sake. To unironically say you dont know how one of the most powerful and iconic device of humanity works is laughably retarded. But our (((legal system))) never surprises me anymore

>Remember NY passed a magazine ban, limiting magazines to 7 rounds?
But Andy Cuomo says criminals will follow the law! At least that seems to be what that stupid fuckstick seems to think.

More important is the ban on mail order ammo in California that takes effect NEXT MONTH. INTERSTATE COMMERCE MOTHER FUCKERS The law is blatantly unconstitutional...

AMmo prices to triple at gunshops now that they have to do background checks... FOR FUCKING AMMO. Walmart will stop selling ammo, gunshops already gouge, this was a bold move by the globalists...

True, I'm one of them but we mostly come from conservative families.

She was also from a more conservative part of the bay area

What about unassembled ammunition? Could I still buy the casings, powder and bullets online and load them myself?

And we have until 7-18 to "register" all our "assault weapons" (bullet button loophole closed)

I literally just bought more ammo, thank you for reminding me, they will be nice gifts for my family.

as of now, I believe components are not effected. However, if I were to go to Reno Gun Shows, and bring any ammo back, that would be a felony...

Goys this is not a trap at all, please (((register your weapons with us))) We will surely look after this list of names for your protection

Good. I know someone that has a rig for reloading shotgun shells. And its only a felony if you get caught...

Get this- part of the "registration process" you have to submit PHOTOS of the rifle...

I am going featureless on all 2 dozen of my various AR's, AK's, FALs, etc...

then I wont be required to "register" (the way the law is written now)

Ted Nugent on Facebook, 2016

Repost this graphic, strategically.

You think they would make it easy so more fools would do it

>Looks matter in a gun fight
I don't have to ask if you are retarded. I know.

Where can I find a pink grip-wrap?

Obama tubes look them up, dont give up your liberty like this its your fucking RIGHT, fuck them and their cuck as fuck laws forever.

Hello Kitty AR They gonna love these pics at DOJ!

Just wait til they can be 3d printed for $20

I'm guessing liberals want this because of guns in cities (mostly black and hispanic gangs), what's the theory on how it'll change anything? If they're taking guns in (illegally) from rural california, they can just as easily take them in from nevada.

It seems liberals just don't wanna deal with the real problem, the gangs in their cities, so instead they attack law abiding folks.

>hey had to scramble to untuck the law before cops had to shoot themselves for resisting arrest.
Explain

If the military goes back to 20 rounders, I would accept 20 rounders as standard

>using magazines

That's the sculpture outside of the UN building in New York City.

The Jew-nited Nations building in Jew York City.

The cops would have been patrolling with illegal weapons. Illegal even for themselves to be in possession of.

no shit Sherlock

They defend individual freedom, they just dont attack international tyranny

Any UN fuckery WILL be terminated with extreme prejudice.

There was no exemption for Law Enforcement, so any LEO would have to turn themselves in for carrying a weapon with more than 7 rounds
that's how out of touch NY politicians are

extendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosniggaextendosnigga

Does this include rifles without assault features? I have a friend that owns an hunting rifle chambered in 7.62 with detachable mags. (no assault features so no bullet button). Do these types of rifles need to be registered? or should we go boating this weekend?

It's already a compromise to take away tactically ineffective features like full auto to balance over population and unhappy diversity

Every responsible American patriot should be allowed to own a standard semi auto military caliber rifle with military grade ammo and military standard cap mags

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NY_SAFE_Act

Go down to controversy section.

Gunners, Trump is /ourguy

He claimed the gun fired on it's own three times.

And that he was going down to the pier to shoot at sea lions with an object he did not know was a gun.

Super rich coming from you, my ancestors shot your ancestors in the face. Please invade my country for the third time so I can do the same, Or maybe we should return the favor bc you cant even have a fucking butter knife to defend yourself. But we cant invade another muslim country at this time, so take a number

Youre not allowed to buy them or import them if they are new or something like that

You can possess old ones and buy them anywhere they are legal as long as you don't possess/import them to a state that bans them

Its so fucking stupid it needs to just go back to allowing standard capacity and ban all extended mags if they are that desperate for bullshit bans

>52 counties against
>10 for
>still passes
NYC needs to burn next

oh THIS is a defense now? Does he have Hillary Clintons lawyer?

Don't be a dick. We're on the same side. I think.

I say these things to educate any sheeple out there that may be following this thread.

The Jews want our guns so they can have their Jew World Order. We're fucked if they get them.

youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0

There's more to the case than an illegal deported several times being protected by the state.
Just the trial itself should get your blood boiling.

guns are dangerous killing machines

Hard to convict in the Bay Area because of the irrationally anti-authoritarian culture. For all we know, the jury found him not guilty just to stick it to Trump and protect the idea of sanctuary cities. Perhaps if the girl hadn't been white they would have cared more.

I stopped at the "I dont know what a gun is", bc that alone jsut blows my fucking mind. Yeah I have never seen a movie, TV show, seen a cop, heard any rap, seen any news, been through any border, been to the airport, been to any kind of history class ever, fuck I dont even know what the word violence is, but yeah I did break into this car steal this shiny object so I could shoot at sealions even though I am completely ignorant of what this is.

Any info so far on that kid?

Yes. Take guns and all other weapons away from Jew psychopaths. Open borders for Israel.

Good

I can't wait for the next massacre. I wonder if it will happen before Christmas.

he was 21

>Implying I am going to buy a camera to take a picture of my property to send it in to a retard database where they can try to figure out how to fuck me in the ass
Make the laws this retarded and people will just forget about them, including police

Enough is enough, banning automatics and extended mags are all that should matter for the MUH MASS SHOOTING crowd

They NEED another 9/11 to keep us in the GWOT, make no mistake its coming

Yes. Jews are working on the next false flag event, as we speak. Jews hate Christ so I can see them doing something terrible on that day.

>protect sanctuary cities.
This is exactly why. They need those illegal votes.

Basically if the rifle is configured without "features' THE IDIOT CAL LEGISLATURE DEFINED YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER.

So, basically no folding/telescoping stock, no "flash hider (comp OK!, KNOW the diff), No conspicuous protruding grip (pistol grip) and no "thumbhole stock". So, for the typical m4 style ar, pin the stock or replace with fixed stock, replace flash hider with compensator, and install grip wrap/fin and you're good to go (another benefit is no BB needed in this config!, AND you can legally use, legally owned (ie: aquired before 2000) "hi-caps"...

Leftists protest that the illegals aren't voting, but they also freak out when you suggest basic security for voting booths, and of course California gives illegal immigrants photo IDs. And even if the illegals aren't voting, they're breeding so California's demographics are changing in ways that are beneficial for the Democrats anyway.

NY and CA will be made American states again with some minimum standards for militia men to arm themselves

Military grade ammo

Military style rifle

Military grade body armor

Military standard capacity mags

Military semi-auto firing capabilities

Restricting handguns to like 2 per year is ok though because people are using those to kill in the streets too much with such a surplus supply