You may not like it. but this is the pinnacle of the male Alpha

You may not like it. but this is the pinnacle of the male Alpha

>5'8
>160 pounds
>gets YOU'RE FUCKED engraved on a police issued AR-15

Is there anyone who's a bigger CHAD? He was just getting rid of the virgin beta on the floor

Other urls found in this thread:

swordandscale.com/the-unsolved-murder-of-officer-jason-ellis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HE DINDU NUFFIN

HE WAS A GOOD WHITE BOY

>5'8"
>alpha
OP is a soyboy manlet confirmed

If this whigger ever stepped foot on my property i would pump him full of lead.

non twink manlets have more testosterone than frail lanklets

>5’8
>160

Scrawny Manley’s give us a bad name.

>tfw 5’8 200

No, he's the pinnacle of the male sociopathic police officer

Pretty shocked at how bad they handled it.

manlets should be banned from the policeforce and from using fire arms.

160 lbs at 5'8" is low T tier friendo

>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops

And certainly no roastie cops either

i'm 5'6 180lbs and my test is over 1100

Cops should be at least 6' when you show up as an officer, it is a use of force and when people are intimidated they are less likely to attack others.

looks like he could work at Gamestop

>CHAD
I don't think you understand the concept of chad.
Chad wouldn't have to shoot a innocent man on the ground with a gun to feel good.

There actually used to be a requirement of 6 foot for a lot of departments back in the day.
I dont understand why they got rid if it. Manlets cant be trusted to do the job.

If your child bites you, you reprimand him.

If an animal bites you, you put it down. This isn't hard, nigger.

>Killed a defenseless drunk sobbing kid
Nah, I can see his edgy has getting his shit blown out by someone who is actually armed.

>Germans don't understand sarcasm

He looks like a beta who need a uniform and gun to be something. Seriously. Look at that face. That's a fucking nerd wanna be hard ass. His arms are all fucking soft. I don't see any damn muscle definition there. Not even a vein. You call this a chad, you have low standards. And no I'm not a gay man. Straight female who wouldn't touch this weak ass nerd.

The more I look at this guy, the softer he looks. Jesus Christ... Chad my ass.

>Bro, what should we tell this jackass to do?
>Tell him he should cross his feet. Specify which one has to be on top because lol why not
>Oh, bro, then tell him he has to interlace his finger on top of his head, and THEN tell him he has to put his hands in the air
>And be real clear he has to keep his hands in the air or he'll be shot
>Then with his legs crossed and his hands in the air, tell him he has to crawl towards us
>Before all this, don't forget to make it really clear that if he makes a mistake with our instructions he's going to die
>Then when he inevitably makes a mistake, kill him
>Lol, great prank bro!
>Thanks bro!

You wanna strike fear in the Nazi's?

I FUCKING HATE ALL COPS THIS GUY IS AN ABSOLUTE FUCK GOD I'M SO FUCKING MAD

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

This is a yet another reason we need different training for our police. Hyper vigilance should be left in the hands of a more experienced warrior. This KID should never have to bear the weight of powers of arrest, hes simply inept. This is why we need a trifecta of contact personnel and training. PEACE officer, learns to counsel, never carries, only assists and becomes a legal whiz before graduating to ENFORCEMENT officer, has powers of arrest, lethal precedent and lastly a militarized version of the two with special ops training, automatic weapons, hyper vigilance etc.. It totally blew my mind when I realized they were teaching me to fear the very public that was actively learning to trust us. A wicked double standard.. Coupled with an environment filled with horseplay and one ups at every turn until something.. anything happened that may threaten one of US,... THEN we had a REASON to kick theyre ass.. I see I was wrong now. I dont have white guilt, I have blue guilt.

Plus degenerate tatoo and being spic

t. fatass

Sad that someone died because of a breakdown in communication.
Training was subpar I think.
Needed to teach how to handle a situation where someone with a gun is trying to get an inebriated innocent person to comply even while under duress.
Officer has seen too many movies and played too many video games is my guess - though he was right to fear for his life and to take the situation very seriously. However once the suspect was on the ground I think that things could have gone in a much different direction.

jealous little lankies

Stop eating like shit.

because we have majority beaners now that need affirmative action equal hireing policy for police and fire department.

how do you keep your t so high? I want higher t

This. I mean what the fuck was that shit with the conflicting instructions, did the jury not see the bodycam footage?

wow... Is redpanels a little manlet bitch?

But he wasn't even solo? I don't understand, they had the guy lying down, shouldn't one of his partners approach while he covers him?

t. Police Quest player

There were 5 cops there

i think you mean "is redpanels a proud manlet ubermensch?"

GAS THE TALL

You can’t be 5’8 and an alpha at the same time

He looks like a typical trigger happy wannabe operator who was afraid of the military and settled for 30k a year and a wife that is taking nigger cock every time he’s on night patrol at the local playground.

I don’t know shit about this story but he looks like a total bitch that’s afraid of his own shadow.

what book is she reading, Sup Forums?

>i'm 5'6 180lbs
You're obese

more of them feet please

Here in GA you have to be at least 5'10" to become a police officer, but this only applies to men. Women can be any height.Don't know how that makes any sense.

>yaelposting

I am 196 at 5'8" but i power lift and have god genes sooooo i am godlike.

not all manlets

>I SAID RIGHT HAND BLUE
>LEFT HAND YELLOW
>WRONG
BLAM BLAM BLAM

>tfw 5'10 380

Feels good.

>NOW DO THE HOKEY POKEY AND TURN YOURSELF AROUND
>WRONG
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM

Executes weak minded scum with no remorse. True hero

>godlike at 5'8"

Get a load of this guy

>BOP IT
>TWIST IT
>PULL IT
>PULL IT
>BOP IT
>TWIST IT
>BOP IT
>PULL IT
>PULL IT
>PULL IT
>TWIST IT
>BOP IT

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

>He was just getting rid of the virgin beta on the floor

he was a contributing member of our society that was married and had children.

F

>my laterals

He was talking about redistribution of commie wealth.

>Take it back now y'all
>One hop this time, one hop this time
>Right foot. Two stomps
>Left foot. Two stomps
>Slide to the left
>Slide to the right
>Criss cross, criss cross
>Cha cha real smooth
>I SAID REAL SMOOTH
>*BAM* *BAM* *BAM*

Address

The other four were watching in terrified tears, as Chad boy played high stakes Simon Says because he completely forgot that he had these things called "handcuffs" on his belt. Or he never learned to use them.

I hope this faggot becomes the standard in botched arrest training. Incompetence this bad should be commemerated.

>Tfw you declare independence and the king can't hear you from up there

Daily reminder people DO sometimes get away with exterminating coproaches. Lessons?

swordandscale.com/the-unsolved-murder-of-officer-jason-ellis/

Ask him the same questions multiple times to confuse him and her. Then whenever they respond, snap at them, reminding them they'll get shot with a high-powered rifle at close range. Just like we learned at the seminar.

>swordandscale.com/the-unsolved-murder-of-officer-jason-ellis/

yeah an unattached crackhead with no problem to kill for his habit can be a real bitch sometimes, huh?

No. They actually didn't.

Why do we need these freeloading, union-having assholes in the first place? I have a gun. I can protect myself.

ITT soyboys.

The cop did unironically nothing wrong. And the judge and jury agree with me.

all great kings have been manlets

all shitty kings have been lanklets

>Kekled

Italians are manlet Kings
Alpha as fuck, hair everywhere, and gorgeous bone structure

its because they saw 204 hotel room or was it 202 as the death zone do not tread but then they fucked around near the wrong door because double digit IQ

I got screened as a police cadet. they got rid of me because my intelligence is too high. the cutoff is around 110 but they prefer 105 or so

they also prefer literal psychopaths. half of the cadets got dismissed for firearm abuse.

the piont of training is to find psychopaths they can control and murder a family. they don't need a ruby ridge shooter that rats them out

they intentionally fire good people. thats the reason so many spics are cops

how has nobody mentioned he is meximutt?

>tatted up degenerate soyboy straight up executes a hard working American because he was confused for legal gun owner and gets acquitted
>hardly a word about this anywhere
>NRA silent
>conspiratards silent

What the fuck, America?

cops make more than military. double or triple

cops ain't shit without that radio backup on tap.

Do police not have tasers anymore?

Because people keep having babies and toddlers can't be trusted with weapons for self defense,nor can most seniors,or crippled,also until we can deport all niggers or have someone watch out for them 24/7 this is the next best thing so you know there is always somebody that gets paid to help you in your nigger shootout.
They might be incompetent,and lead by politically driven assholes etc but I'm sure most anons and normalfags are similar.
They are paid mercenaries unable to uphold the laws so for the most part they obey what they are told some might be redpilled by dealing with nignog and shitskins but all of them sucking cut jew cock daily.

Manlets WWTL?

that graphic is might have some scaling issues

who needs those when cops are armed with ARs and have a license to kill

This guy is obviously a loser beta. Loser because he desperately tried to be something he is not, a successful alpha, and miserably failed at it with dire consequences.

This guy is a prime example of someone who should have flunked police school on psychological grounds and end up as an unarmed night guard in some abandoned warehouse.

utterly incompetent.

BLACK LIVES MATTER,
STOP WITH THE POLICE VIOLENCE AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE.

>manlets
When will they ever learn?

Manlet-vision is so scary they need to overcompensate.
When you're a true chad you can be incompetent knowing nobody will dare tell you so,a manlet has to try working double time because he is afraid.

I loved the manlet uprising one meme ^-^

This "guy" is compensating so hard. Never listen to manlet or female cops ever

As a 28 year old male ive never had a single run in with the police. Maybe its just me but it seems pretty easy to: Abide by speed limits, keep licenses and plates up to date, don't sell drugs, don't brandish weapons illegally in public, etc etc. Ya know its really not hard, i can count how many times ive talked to a police officer on one hand.

>When you're a true chad you can be incompetent knowing nobody will dare tell you so,a manlet has to try working double time because he is afraid.
working hard to MURDER you

napoleon MURDERED and RAPED filthy lanklet scum

The only cure for being a manlet is bulking up.

I am 5'7 190lb. Now lanklets get insecure around me because I am jacked and they are string-bean skinny fucks.

That cop should go to jail, it's a fine line but he executed that guy.

Sure. Live your life in fear of ever attracting any attention from the cops, unwarranted as it might be, so you don't get shot.

What the fuck is up with juries lately?
Illegal beaner in SF walks, this pussy with a badge walks.
Good thing we don't teach critical thinking skills anymore.

>CHAD
More like FAG

>5'8"
>good genes
In the old days you'd be 4'11", max.

You're mistaken, I live in absolute zero fear of police because i know i will never have to deal with them. Its law breakers that live in fear.

Well I guess I'll be pulling my pistol first and shooting. I won't even wait for police instruction I'll automatically assume I'll be fired on. I'll aim for face for closed casket tho

you can't cure perfection my self-hating friend
that's not how malnutrition works you moron

>5'8
>pinnacle

More like valley

You are canuck though, you don't have army larpers serving as law enfocers.

Lets be honest here, that young man should have not died. All they had to do was to tell him to freeze with his arms and legs spread and cuff him or even tell him to walk with his hands in the air, literally everything else would have been more transparent that making him crawl.

Don't talk about it, be about it Tacticoolbro.

S

people already do

e.g. gun companies try to make their guns as plain and unfunctional as possible to save their self defense users legal

scary shotguns, laser sights, modified grips for girls ith small hands, proprietary rounds can all prove intent to kill if a nigger tries to rape your daughter and you shoot him

maybe I just don't fucking anna get killed