>Whore of Babylon

Is best.

False christian propaganda.

Best Saber.

Nero!

>she will never umu in your general direction
Why live?

>whoremperor nero

Mind your words, an Emperor isn't just a common whore!

>Whore of Babylon

Puta de Babilonia.

>tfw no PS4 or Vita to play Extella and be lovey dovey with my Emperor

>mfw have one but won't be buying it until sales
Too many good games coming out senpai, I'll be sure to praise Nero when the time comes, but it'll have to wait.

where does the "whore" of Babylon comes from?
is it because of her character or some actual whoring?

>sluuuut

>tfw I just ordered the Vita version but it's gonna take 2-3 weeks to arrive
The wait is going to kill me.

Whore of Babylon :^D

I don't think anatomy works liek that

Our Emperor Nero lived her life to the fullest and experienced all of life's pleasures.
Moreover she was born rich, so it's not like she whored herself for money like some fools would have you believe. It's a dumb meme.

So what you're saying is that she does it for free

>so it's not like she whored herself for money like some fools would have you believe
You're right, she did it for attention

>that pic

>free whoring
that doesn't make it any better, I guess.

She has standarts, and really it's her servants who offer themselves to her for free when they recognize her greatness.

I want to marry the Emperor!

Same!

W H O R E O F B A B Y L O N

>You're right, she did it for attention

As any other woman do, well, except actual whores, they do it for money.

Me too!

Her route is adorablewd/10.

>Fate Stay Night
>Zero
>Hollow Ataraxia
What should I do next?

Quit while you still can

>play fate/extella
>think nero's route is adorable
>get to altera later

I'm sorry, but this brown goddess won my heart.

If you haven't gotten into other Nasuverse watch Kara no Kyoukai and read Tsukihime.
You can play Extra in preparation for SHAFT's anime next winter (will probably be better than the game tbqh).
Or read one of the mostly shitty LN spin-offs (Strange Fake and el-Melloi Case Files are pretty good but ongoing).
Stay away from Grand Order shit.

>goddess
*alien

>Stay away from Grand Order shit.
Extra is far worse than Grand Order you secondary

It's not a mobile game with gacha and a self-insert protagonist, but keep having fun with it, good goyim.

Extra has the greater self-insert protagonist and is much more waifu-bait. It's story is also shit, whereas G/O expands upon things that actually matter in the previous games.

Who gives a fuck about some "Moon Cell"

Hahahahahahaha
You're either low effort shitposting, or extremely deep in delusion to justify any money you've wasted on that garbage. Either way I don't even feel sorry for you, keep on polishing those jewish cocks.

FGO is literally F2P you don't even need 5* just use 1* they literally made the game so you can use anyone

>extra
>much more waifubait
are you fucking kidding me?

Mate, you're trying to defend a mobage, like, I play GBF and have fun with it but I realize I'm literally shoveling dirt into my face and loving it.

And he is trying to defend an eroge. Don't justify your hate of mobile games by pretending a vapid eroge is better.

>EXTRA
>eroge
And even then, eroge>mobage.

>And even then, eroge>mobage.
No.

Yes.

No

Yes.

Fuck off /r9k/.

Superior writing to anything in FGO.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>/r9k/
why would i be in your place?

Yes, you're truly making your point there.

I already did, you don't even know the story in FGO so there is no point. I doubt you even played through any of the Type Moon VNs either.

Stop being such a secondary and then we will talk.

Nah, you conceded the moment you put maniacal laughter into writing. Good game.

Most of the people complaining about GO haven't actually played it. They're just shitposting for the sake of shitposting.
Or are butthurt Tsukifags.

Truly Reddit tier logic

You also used the reddit argument, keep digging yourself deeper.

I fucking hate her design. I mean, I'm all up for fan service, but being practically naked (while also being fat as a board) kills all the fun.

Also, Extella is a fun game. First musou I've enjoyed in years. Probably because it's so fast. It also helps that I started it in hard.

>fat
I meant flat.

>hating on Ayy Lmao-chan

Tsukihime is truly dead now. Nasu would rather make VR simulators for Sony than work on the remake

I'm still on Nero's story, so I'm hoping that getting to hers will improve my opinion.

Fuck off with that shit. Nero was the original neckbeard not some big breasted blond bimbo.

Most of the people defending GO are happy shit-eaters and secondaries who have most likely watched the Zero anime and UBW only, never bothering to get into the VNs.
They also bought Extella now because they're "into the Nasuverse" and want something to show for it, it's not like they don't spend 5 times more money on gacha rolls every time a new waifu comes out, with a super cool event to boot.

Blame Japan they spend more money on GO than anything else and they are Nasu's fanbase not the VN shitters

you must be fun at parties

>Nero was the original neckbeard
that doesn't prove he didnt want to be some big breasted blonde waifu for a well meaning praetor

You're just angry because you'll never be able to cultivate such magnificent neckbeard such as his.

No the people defending Extra are the secondaries. It's a bunch of useless garbage that rips off F/SN without expanding it unlike GO.

There are only two reasons you are a Nasufag to begin with: because you're a fan of the original eroge AS an eroge or you like the world building. The first categories opinion is irrelevant because these are not F/SN adaptations. The second (should) agree GO is superior to Extra.

That's just the way it is you dumb secondary

Sure, mobage baby, go tell us about the great additions to the setting FGO did, try and do that without sounding like a idiot.

It introduced the entire supporting cast to the original servants, explored their motivations regarding the original series, placed them into situations where conflict was possible and settled old disagreements about how the servant system works. What did extra do? Introduce Nero and Karna and some irrelevant "Moon Cell" that is significant nowhere else

So basically it added nothing beyond excuses as to why they can milk you dry with the gacha.

No learn to read

Oh but I did read, and you told basically nothing of worth, what you said literally boils down to "excuses we can use to milk people via the gacha". Nasu is abusing his right as creator to pull shit out of his ass magnificently.

Its not illegal if the whole population of Japan is okay with it. Dumb Ameritard

Not him but
>the whole population of Japan plays my shitty waifufagging mobage
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one said anything about it being illegal though, I don't care about people burning money for their waifus or husbandos, I do care about you idiots acting like you have the moral high ground over anything Fate related considering all the horseshit FGO put forward so far.

>Caring about others online

That's not me and it is better than Extra again

They must have if the game is such a success by Nasu's standard and made him stop being a lazy shitter after the game was out

Your choice is commendable, knave. Here, behold my most patrician taste.

Pic related.

Nah, keep calling anyone that doesn't like it a secondary though, I'm sure you'll convince many people that you're right that way.

Japan has something like 160 million people, nigga, no, not even in your wildest dreams.