Do you still fall for the washing jew?

Do you still fall for the washing jew?

Your bowels are being coated in detergent and you are developing cancer. In autopsy you can immediately tell who used a dishwasher and who washed their own dishes.
Dishwashers just spray detergent all over the dishes and then try weakly rinse them with water spray leaving you to eat from harmful chemicals year to year.

Start washing your own dishes now or get a wife to do it for you. Listen to podcasts or audiobooks while doing it, brushes are almost free. Take it as meditation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=balaton combo waschmaschin
traveller.com.au/flight-risk-how-much-radiation-do-planes-expose-you-to-1a54m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know if you're trolling, but source.

Sauce is South Augusta Georgia Examiner =SAGE

Ah, So not real science. I see.

fuck i just got my first place with a dishwasher...

It's bullshit.

Also dishwashers use less water and energy than washing by hand, while doing a better job.

It is one of the best inventions ever.

>Your bowels are being coated in detergent

>use dishwasher
>set extra rinse cycle at end
>use extra half hour of free time to reflect and laugh about how OP is a cvck and faggot
>OPs girl is being serviced by a MTF trannie whilst he washes the dishes

Maybe if you have a shitty dishwasher

Don't be silly OP
We all know the REAL Satan of the Kitchen

The refrigerator hammers your food with unnaturally cool, dense air. Breaking apart their natural chakras. That humming you hear sometimes? That's the fridge blasting your foodstuffs with sub-sonar autism waves sent by the jews to make you gay and to make your balls itch.

Say no to the refrigerated jew and start keeping your food out in room temperature NOW (preferably in sunlight so it can absorb as much positive energy as possible)

>American """""""""humor""""""""""

Hearty kek

Those are hard water stains, that's why you use a rinse agent.

Lmao

You can usually tell dishwashed glasses by the amount of residue on the inside of the glass. Seriously, you cant put anything fizzy in them or they go flat instantly.

(((you))) forgot the EU meme flag

The washing machine is the ultimate tool of the Jewry. Your clothes gain rotational velocidensity every time they're washed in your washing machine, and this unnatural molecular configuration rubs off on your skin and leads to carcinomas. Washing machine use knocks at least 15 years off your life expectancy. Ever notice how Soros never seems to die despite being 114 years old? Well it's because he knows to avoid tricks like the dishwasher, the fridge, and - most pernicious of all - the washing machine.

You know that you can literally just run the washing machine a second time, washing away any residue

Hahah jokes on them I am a proper NEET and use paper plates and only eat fast food or raw food. I also dont wash clothes.

the formaldehyde and other chemicals they use on the paper to bleach and stiffen it are probably worse than detergent residue. just get a couple ceramic plates and use your hands to rinse them off. i don't even use a sponge.

Do you subhumans really not wash your dishes by hand?

hahaha of course not
i do make esmeralda wear gloves though

No, washing machine is great! Is centrifugal force machine!

youtube.com/results?search_query=balaton combo waschmaschin

They are all liberated empowered feminists.

I use old style hand pumps in my kitchen.
I just got done spreading a bunch fertilizer on a tarp to dry, so I can mix it with my shit in a compost toilet. Yum!
Reminds me I need to buy a bucket and plunger to wash clothes.

What you have to do is make a bed of leaves from old growth forest and then never leave it
Because things have stuff and shiggy diggy

Shut the fuck up.

>Start washing your own dishes in their own filth this flu season!
Nah thanks. My dishwasher has an "autoclave" setting.

>the washing jew
mfw

the real red pill is just washing dishes right after you eat so you barely have to use any soap

this is one of the best threads on pol in a long time.

Today, we were reminded.

>It's an "user is a poorfag who doesn't have a dishwasher and uses pseudoscience to try and justify his sour grapes" thread

Kek

this is blatant anti-cooling bigotry. if you don't cool all your food to preserve it then you are a racist. stop denying science.

I hope everyone gets cancer except their children who I can fug. Is this the Illuminati plan all along?

Detergent will stick to remnants of food it couldn't wash off. Rinse your dishes before putting them in the washer, dumbass.

Why not just wash the dish while you're at it and don't fall for the centrifugal spinning jew?

Because fuck standing in front of a sink with gloves on like a housewife, that's why. How much of a fucking fag do you have to be to beef with household appliances? You got anything to say about icemakers? How about dryers?

>use your hands to rinse them off
better yet, get a dog

That's high culture that is!

>In autopsy you can immediately tell who used a dishwasher and who washed their own dishes.

sauce or STFU.

>be burger, pre-1860s
>have slave wash dishes, feels good man
>abolitionist comes along, “slavery bad, goy”
>fight civil war
>be burger, 1865-1930
>has black wash dishes, have to pay pittance, still feels good man
>along comes a liberal, “segregation and no minimum wage bad, goy”
>civil rights movement
>be burger, 1950s
>black help getting expensive
>whyisthesilveralwaysgone.mp4
>thispietasteslikeshit.jpg
>invent dishwasher, dishes washed with minimal pay & complaint, feels good man
>be burger, Current Year
>along comes a shill, “dishwashers are bad, goy, doesn’t employ stupid people for living wage”

Who here uses like a dimes size worth of soap in their dishwasher. My dishwasher soap bottle lasts 6 months. Sometimes if the load is light. I wont use soap at all. Just use hot water in the dishwasher. Thats the real red pill

you're wakkie nu nu

>Dishwasher Residue
>Hard water mineral deposits
Get a water softener you uncivilized faggot. This is b8 right ? You can't tell me you don't actually know what hard water is

>there are koreans right now trying to build a second mass autism relay out of fridges to destroy the remnants of the finnish empire
Finally I truly see, all this nuke and missile thing is just smokes and mirrors

Lel at butt-hurt lazy cunts.

brazilian tier humor actually

Losing a couple years of life is definitely worth not having to wash dishes

I wash all my dishes with my tongue. 0% of detergent in my bowels.

I let my kitty lick all my dishes clean desu

>Implying I'm going to click that

So use the powder, or better yet make your own with baking soda, borax, super washing soda... I would be more concerned with hand washed dishes using all those scented detergents. Even after they dry you can still smell those artificial scents.

An even worse source for these is the laundry (detergent, fabric softener, dryer sheets). It is released into the air during the wash cycle as VOCs and atomization from the water being agitated, it gets pumped into the environmental air constantly because every chimp is using it, and it stays in the clothes even after a high temp dry cycle. The shit is just a bunch of pheromone mimicking and endocrine disrupting bullshit that much of is the result of fractional distillation of crude products similar to gasoline, benzene...

People will complain to no end about a pureed bean, but pay no mind to what they and their neighbor are doing every day to fuck up our physiology.

Enjoy it. It's so comfy to have. Just use a soft biodegradable nontoxic soap if you have these paranoid worries.

Or just run it again a second time without any soap.

what
what did we do this time

even im skeptical of this one.

Fuck off. I have an apartment sized dishwasher and it saves hours of my life, which I can then piss away shitposting here.
I've never had detergent residue, and if it starts becoming a problem I can run an extra ten minute rinse cycle after the main wash.
Rent includes utilities, I'll throw a heap of pots in there I could have washed in five minutes just because I fucking can.

traveller.com.au/flight-risk-how-much-radiation-do-planes-expose-you-to-1a54m

nice cat, not even gonna call you subhuman.

This desu. I can't believe nobody here is redpilled on Vitamin D creation by putting things in the sunglight.

no cats were harmed during the filming of this 10/10

I have a dishwasher, it's called my husband ;^ )

Actually I could see this being true with all of these “energy efficient” dishwashers these days.

i always love when der juden play along with pol memes

If you are too much of a lazy shit to wash the dish you just ate out of after you finish youare scum and everything that's wrong with this world. If you are the one cooking you should use the time it takes the food to cool to wash up.

No, been using plastic throwaway plates/cuttlery ever since moving out of my parents' house and couldn't be happier with that choice.

>dishwashers use less water and energy

that's one mighty generalization there, mees.