PROOF: JEWS BEHIND EVERY NATIONALIST MOVEMENT

NATIONALIST MOVEMENTS AROUND THE WORLD ARE FUNDED BY JEWS WITH 2 MAIN PREMISES

1) BASH MUSLIMS
2)DO NOT MENTION THE BANKING SYSTEM

youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w

WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT ALL THE NATIONALIST MOVEMENTS WORLDWIDE SUCK JEWISH COCK

Other urls found in this thread:

transcend.org/tms/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/sf-israel-projects-2009-global-language-dictionary.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wUmS-YcDWBs
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/testimonies/CT400/CT468/RAND_CT468.pdf
ecfr.eu/publications/summary/controlling_chaos_how_russia_manages_its_political_war_in_europe
pism.pl/Publications/PISM-Bulletin/Russian-Hybrid-Threats-to-the-Baltic-States
bezbednost.org/All-publications/6598/Serbia-is-the-most-important-bridgehead-for.shtml
baks.bund.de/de/aktuelles/working-paper-russias-hybrid-warfare-a-success-in-propaganda
bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2017/03/04/kremlins-balkan-gambit-part/
wipo.int/edocs/lexdocs/laws/en/ir/ir001en.pdf
texastribune.org/2017/11/01/russian-facebook-page-organized-protest-texas-different-russian-page-l/
youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE
youtube.com/watch?v=cj4p6oFDy30
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/02/activist-russia-protest-occupy-black-lives-matter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALEX JONES HAS CLEARLY BEEN COMPROMISED BY THEM AS WELL. HE IS A HUGE ASSET TO THE KIKES

Yes

Well yes. If you read a single book you'd know the jews love to run the opposition themselves. Like the (((conservatives))) in leafland and the (((GOP))).

HAIL CANTWELL

Priorities
1. Death to the New World Order
2. Death to Islam
a. Isreal is a useful pawn atm.

We are the new (((they))) user.
Let's watch them destroy each other for the lulz.

Delusional amerikike

You have surely destroyed my statement with your anti-American memes.
How will I ever overcome the memes of the left?

Leaked Hasbara handbook (Luntz document):
transcend.org/tms/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/sf-israel-projects-2009-global-language-dictionary.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=wUmS-YcDWBs

Also the "alt-right" was created by the Jews because the true right doesn't give a fuck about Israel and hates Israel. The "alt-right" is the kike method to hijack the right-wing nationalists and get them to support Israel. Richard Spencer is also a Jew.

>ALEX JONES HAS CLEARLY BEEN COMPROMISED BY THEM
Pretty sure he was created by them in the first place.

Cool story JIDF

COMMUNIST JEW PREDICTED ALL OF THIS MONTHS AGO:
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

this. the kikes push muslims on our countries to try and destroy us, BUT they don't want it to be an easy victory for them or else they'd just kill the kikes straight after. so they're funding our far right and trying to ignite a holy war all over europe between europeans and muslims to obliterate us both.

Even Sup Forums is a jew.

to me that sounds like he against the zionists

Islam was radical scince it's inception.

They're also funded by Russian's

Jews always play both sides, don't forget that.

The whole bible is about god commanding kikes to go village to village murdering everyone

So does Russia

Ahh, UN shill has arrived.

>heimbach never talks about abolishing capitalism>cantwell never advocates ending the fed
>Spencer never gets called a commie douginite because his views on capitalism
Holy fuck /leftypol/ needs to go back to subverting 8chaim Sup Forums

>Death to the New World Order

Fuck off, dirty muttshekel. Stop larping. New world order = zionists

This just isn't true user. Every leftist group, and right wing group is backed by the Russian government. You can verify this if you'd like, but understand that even redpilled Jews are being targeted by the Russian's. Russia has always carried water for the Marxist Jew's, and cannot be trusted

are you fucking retarded? the first jihadi was the founder of islam himself you fuckwit. they conquered all the way to fucking PARIS within 100 years of their religion's existence. YES THEY WOULD FUCKING EXIST WITHOUT THE KIKES.

muslims are savages and just as bad as the kikes, if not worse.

>Every nationalist movement are funded by jews
>Every leftist group, and right wing group is backed by the Russian government

IDontKnowWhoIsJewingWhoAnymore.jpg

Remember that Russia is allies with Iran, which has in its constitution to spread Jihad. They're always bankrolling far right groups in Europe, who are against Islam. They're also bankrolling far left groups, who are screaming for diversity, and trying to silence speech. Russia is bankrolling everyone who is working to destabilize the West, and should not be trusted at all.

Hello where is the proofs? Meanwhile the cankles doj got caught sueing corporations and starting slush funds to support left wing groups.

Goyim, you've already lost and can do nothing about it. We literally control every facet of your existence. Even your antisemitic thoughts have been planted in your brains subconsciously by Jews in order for us to have a more authentic controlled-opposition that serves our greater purpose.

There literally isn't a single political organization that isn't controlled by Jews.

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/testimonies/CT400/CT468/RAND_CT468.pdf
ecfr.eu/publications/summary/controlling_chaos_how_russia_manages_its_political_war_in_europe
pism.pl/Publications/PISM-Bulletin/Russian-Hybrid-Threats-to-the-Baltic-States
bezbednost.org/All-publications/6598/Serbia-is-the-most-important-bridgehead-for.shtml
baks.bund.de/de/aktuelles/working-paper-russias-hybrid-warfare-a-success-in-propaganda
bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2017/03/04/kremlins-balkan-gambit-part/
wipo.int/edocs/lexdocs/laws/en/ir/ir001en.pdf
texastribune.org/2017/11/01/russian-facebook-page-organized-protest-texas-different-russian-page-l/

You people need some Michael Scheuer

youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE

What are you supposed to do when you're watching your country die before your eyes?

>"No, I can't fight back against it! That's just what the Russkies want me to do!"

The country is dying because of Russia. Read the above links that I posted

Trump recognized Jerusalem.
In order to fight an enemy, you must recognize and acknowledge them.
Therefore Trump is not a Zionist tool.
But the Jews will take advantage of the political discord.

And not a single shred of evidence to prove your point to be found.

That is an outright lie.

What's new ? Every single "right wing populist" movement in Europe is Kosher, the real nationalist movements like Golden Dawn and Jobbik are demonised by these "right wing populist" parties for being racist. All they do is to suck circumcised dick for Sheckles, tackle the low hanging fruit like "islam" and ignore the problems very real problems with multiethnic societies, with the banking system, with wars being fought for Israel etc. What a fucking disgrace.

They don't start the movements, they just infiltrate and destroy them.

You should do some researching on occupy wall street.... I don't know if I have the discussion screencaps saved, but as I remember...

occupy started out as an anti wall street, anti FRB movement, and was infiltrated with SJW shit, and the whole thing turned from "FUCK THE BANKS", to "No, leave the banks alone and OMG RAYCIS SEXYS MYSOGINISTS EVERYWHERE!!!!"

THEN the media reported on them.

>I-i-it's 4d ch-chess

Related video...

youtube.com/watch?v=cj4p6oFDy30

it is known

continued...

the infiltration goes as follows.

1. infiltration of the movement with shills who say the same things as the movement does.

2. take charge of the movement, and gain position and the appearance of leadership within the group, by espousing the movements statements.

3. From a position of perceived authority or leadership, slowly begin changing the narrative to the same bullshit that the media says anyway.

This is why all of the "alt-Right" e-celebs exist.

They are trying to gain sympathy to infiltrate and subvert the movement, by distration, fracturing, divide and conquer, etc...

With occupy, they basically took over and said "All white men stop talking and leave because this is now a 'Diverse' movement, and yall have privlige and shit!"

All the white men left, and they continued their divide and conquer shit, turning different minority groups against eachother, and eventually the whole thing snowballed into basically what ammounts to a hobo camp filled with garbage, feces, rape, etc...

once that was done, the media stopped ignoring them and was like: "OMG, look at these occupy wall street fools!"

it happens every time.

Shit, are they kind of like the CIA and FBI cointelpro operations then, or is that different? I don't understand.

I started Occupy Wall Street. Russia tried to co-opt me
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/02/activist-russia-protest-occupy-black-lives-matter

An easy way to oust these shill pieces of shit, is that they only parrot the shit that the movement has ALREADY SAID, and they never come up with anything new to help the movement.

Because helping the movement isn't what they are there to do.... they are there to infiltrate.

Source please that Nordic resistance movement takes Jew money?

They're much more nefarious

Jews are literally behind everything and are always playing on both sides
They like to meddle in whatever shit they get their paws on, there is no escape
All you can do is make sure the jews are on your side, like Trump is doing